March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4S Question

Thanks to anyone who helps me. I'm such a dumb baby.

I really, really, desperately want to recolor the Petmate dishes in S4S but it isn't in the menu... How do I add items into Sims 4 Studio?

Comments

• ilovescampersilovescampers Posts: 99 Member
    edited December 2020
    Are you asking how to add custom content to S4S so you can clone the custom content? Go to your C drive, or wherever Sims4Studio installed--in my case, it's the C drive but some people have more than one hard drive. Assuming you have one hard drive the file path you need is C:/Program Files (x86)/Sims4Studio/Recolorables. Just drop the custom content files you want to clone in that folder and it will show up in Sims4Studio.

Edit: I just realized you asked about an item from the game. In the top right-hand corner of S4S you'll see "show debug items." Click the little box next to it and S4S will display the game items that aren't normally available to players. Just do a search on "petmate" and you'll find what you're looking for.
    Guess what? I am actually LolaBelleSims; previously, SimPeopleRampage. I changed the name in honor of my daughter who passed away in 2014. We called her Lolabelle & it's her fault I'm addicted to the Sims, anyway, the booger. You can find my junk at Lolabellesims.tumblr.com and at The Sims Resource.
  • ottokajuottokaju Posts: 2 New Member
    hi, i can't see the items like outfits and everything with customization of the sims but the other mods are working fine like the slice of life so idk what's the problem :(((( plz help me.
  • TwelfthDoctor1TwelfthDoctor1 Posts: 31 Member
    ottokaju wrote: »
    hi, i can't see the items like outfits and everything with customization of the sims but the other mods are working fine like the slice of life so idk what's the problem :(((( plz help me.

If you are talking about Sims 4 Studio, Clothing can be found under CAS, Buy Mode Objects are under Objects and Build Stuff are in Build.