Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Modified Dethy Mafia (Town Win)

1252627282931...Next

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    How everyone gets excited to join a Dethy game cuz the setup is fun vs when you find out you're the scum:
    Screen_Shot_2018-03-07_at_2.08.13_PM.png

:joy:

Yeah there was a lot of finger crossing that I wasn’t scum 😅
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Personally I like figuring out who’s the different cops but it’s super hard for mafia to win.

I was smart of Bella to give a mafia result when so many of us had town. I’ve always thought mafia would say town, but it made it more believable for the time being

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    How everyone gets excited to join a Dethy game cuz the setup is fun vs when you find out you're the scum:

FACTS
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Personally I like figuring out who’s the different cops but it’s super hard for mafia to win.

I was smart of Bella to give a mafia result when so many of us had town. I’ve always thought mafia would say town, but it made it more believable for the time being

I was thinking "I'll be insane, because that's just what I am :joy: " and then it worked out because I evened out the results ✌️
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

I was thinking "I'll be insane, because that's just what I am :joy: " and then it worked out because I evened out the results ✌️

:D:D You copied me and I caught you lol

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Good job town! Dekay, u read way to much into what I’m doing😂 On the blind chat you said how u think I’m framing Coffee because I asked u something about her. Same with yourself towards Luv during the game. I was not trying to frame those people🤣 Thats what makes you a good scum hunter I guess
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Just wanted to share this here from the blind chat. XD

5Iha2ry.png

LOL Very, Very funny. Thanx for the laughter! :)
  • Options
    Here were the sanities if anyone was interested.
    Dekay- Sane Cop
    Broncos- Insane Cop
    Coffee- Paranoid Cop
    Icey- Naive Cop
    Luv- Confused Cop
    Song- Determined Cop

And I'm just always insane, incase anyone was wondering 🙃

Me, I'm always confused so I had the perfect role assignment lol. :o:p
    Why isn't it possible somebody could be sane or determined DeKay?

It is possible. But what we're saying is it's not likely. In my experience, DeKay is quieter in the games she's scum. She's not missing, but she's not going to have several posts a game when she's not town. Until she convinces me otherwise, I think DeKay is town.

Well, if that is the case, I'd have to be either paranoid, insane, or confused. I do have to admit that I am confused an awful lot in this game lol.

I legit burst out laughing when you said the bottom post cause you were the confused cop.
    And this was all random role assignment. I spun a wheel to choose roles.

Even random rolls can result in a lot of karma lol. :o:p
  • Options

OMG! Too funny! lol :p
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Good job town! Dekay, u read way to much into what I’m doing😂 On the blind chat you said how u think I’m framing Coffee because I asked u something about her. Same with yourself towards Luv during the game. I was not trying to frame those people🤣 Thats what makes you a good scum hunter I guess
    :joy::joy::joy:
    5fd.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    :joy::joy::joy:
    5fd.jpg

LOL The results are all that counts my friend! :)