Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Oh lordeh. I have a lot of catching up to do I see :o

Yess, you got lots of work to do XD Finale episode will be out in a few days - I haven't been able to work on it the Chrostmas days because there's so much visits and all, but I'll work hard on it after that :smiley:

No pressure XD
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Yess, you got lots of work to do XD Finale episode will be out in a few days - I haven't been able to work on it the Chrostmas days because there's so much visits and all, but I'll work hard on it after that :smiley:

No pressure XD

FancyInbornArieltoucan-max-1mb.gif

(This has been a meme in the Philippines for over a decade now)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited December 2020
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

No pressure XD

FancyInbornArieltoucan-max-1mb.gif

(This has been a meme in the Philippines for over a decade now)

XD Miss Congeniality right?

Speaking of pressure, the Finale's airing will be a matter of hours... ;3

@ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

@kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub
    Banner.png
    :0 We're so close

I don't know if it's Miss Congeniality. I think it was Miss Philippines? Or Teen Philippines? (She was 17 at this time)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

At last...

It finally is here...

Who is

Everyone%2BTwice%2BGif.gif

THE ASSASSIN?

EPISODE 26 - FINALE

Enjoy the read, good luck and lots of wisdom,

Vul

@ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

@kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.

[*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Ooooooooooooooooh time to react :)
    Wow, even though I did suspect both, that result threw me for a loop. Congratulations Smartes, you played an amazing game! Sorry for your loss Ninja, in the end I was really convinced it was you :sweat_smile:

And yay, double Top 5 in Fan Favourite :) Thanks for 5th and 2nd, honestly shocked Freya did so well. And congratulations Meredith, I honestly think any other winner wouldn't have been accurate. Meredith deserves it so much, she was such a joy to watch! ^^
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Congrats on everyone for a great season!
    Holy plot twist. I didn’t see it coming. I also didn’t see Diana being it. I feel for you Vul. I know what it’s like to have to replace a saboteur. Hahaha. Well done to Kiki though. Wild! No one voted for her and I can’t believe it. What a dupe!
    Lenka is the hero we all need

RIP Lucas, Min Hee, and Kiki for singing about Meredith :joy:

The Grieswald noses really look odd in the game :joy:

"What's the worst that could happen? A global pandemic?"
    Oof

I like the shot of the finalists being all the way up there. A very grand entrance

Diana was originally the assassin??? :0

Ooh, congrats Smarties! I think you might be the first assassin with no votes on them. You definitely deserve the money

Goodbye Oliver's student loans :blush:

Congrats to Yannik for scoring the most points on Smarties!

Oof, Gretchen :(

"Benjie's high school closet exit???"
    :joy:

Aww, Lucas :blush:

Oof, Odessa. :(

Odessa: "You know what, Jock?! I bet your 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off you're gonna get KICKED OUT FIRST!!!"

Lots of wisdom indeed :')

Body is 4 characters too short.

@M13Vulpecula Will the next season still use The Sims 3? :smiley:

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Congratz!
    Wow! Kiki didn't get even 1 vote! Oooh, Smarties should be the mole in the next mole season ;)
    @M13Vulpecula Will the next season still use The Sims 3? :smiley:

I already planned on the destination years ago, and said destination is in Sims 3, so yeah. :)
    Banner.png
    I wonder if Paralives will come out in the near future, and if their CAW tool is good. Though I suppose right now, Sims 3 is the only game with houseboats in it :D

YJB19299 wrote: »
    Ooooooooooooooooh time to react :)
    Wow, even though I did suspect both, that result threw me for a loop. Congratulations Smartes, you played an amazing game! Sorry for your loss Ninja, in the end I was really convinced it was you :sweat_smile:

And yay, double Top 5 in Fan Favourite :) Thanks for 5th and 2nd, honestly shocked Freya did so well. And congratulations Meredith, I honestly think any other winner wouldn't have been accurate. Meredith deserves it so much, she was such a joy to watch! ^^

Thanks for reacting Yannik :3
    I've seen how you've tackled the social game and I think that was where you truly shined. You got a lot of information by talking to people and did a great job telling something to one person and telling something else to another one :3 That's Jetset in a nutshell. 🥜

I think that Freya versus Meredith was one of the most iconic story arcs/conflicts of the season. So I can definitely see why they became the top 2. Jayda in third was a surprise to me, but a pleasant surprise. Though Ethan was also at third place at one point, which was just as pleasant as a surprise to me. The vote was close.
    I can't wait til Kitty sees this vote 😸
    Banner.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Congrats on everyone for a great season!
    Holy plot twist. I didn’t see it coming. I also didn’t see Diana being it. I feel for you Vul. I know what it’s like to have to replace a saboteur. Hahaha. Well done to Kiki though. Wild! No one voted for her and I can’t believe it. What a dupe!

Thanks for commenting :)
    Yeah, that was really rough. We always need to keep plan B in mind, just in case... I remember you telling that Danny Sharpe was your back-up Mole for S1. :3

Also both times the original Assassin/Mole dropped out Smarties took over for them. Can I vote Smarties as best villain replacement everr? :sunglasses:
    Banner.png
    Lenka is the hero we all need

RIP Lucas, Min Hee, and Kiki for singing about Meredith :joy:

The Grieswald noses really look odd in the game :joy:

"What's the worst that could happen? A global pandemic?"
    Oof

I like the shot of the finalists being all the way up there. A very grand entrance

Diana was originally the assassin??? :0

Ooh, congrats Smarties! I think you might be the first assassin with no votes on them. You definitely deserve the money

Goodbye Oliver's student loans :blush:

Congrats to Yannik for scoring the most points on Smarties!

Oof, Gretchen :(

"Benjie's high school closet exit???"

Aww, Lucas :blush:

Oof, Odessa. :(

Odessa: "You know what, Jock?! I bet your 🍑🍑🍑🍑 off you're gonna get KICKED OUT FIRST!!!"

Lots of wisdom indeed :')

Body is 4 characters too short.

Noice and big, those are the best reactions :star:
    Lenka for MVP 🦊🧡

Hmm, I actually like their sharpness :3

Yesss, I had that idea of them up there for SO LONG! And I'm really glad with how it turned out :smiley: Imo the Colloseum was the only right location for the finale.

Yup, it was a roadblock to see her leave like that, the first few episodes were a bit of a mess because of that, but I think the show bounced back well when episode 5 struck around eventually?

Yes for all the college debts that can now we paid off! :star:

:heartbreak: Well, I guess we shouldn't ignore Melinda's words there. :heart:

Lots of love and... non-love going around after the big things were said and done. Hoping Lucas can repair his bond with his parents and get a solid relationship with a handsome model. (Who needs operation Lucas anyways XD)

Also RIPPPP Jock XD

Good luck and lots of wisdom for the new yearrr! 🎆🎊🍾
    Banner.png
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Congratz!
    Wow! Kiki didn't get even 1 vote! Oooh, Smarties should be the mole in the next mole season ;)

Yay Alleen!
    Hmm, on another note everybody would pay attention to him now :o:o:o But then again...... 🤔🤔🤔 anything goes!
    Banner.png
    I wonder if Paralives will come out in the near future, and if their CAW tool is good. Though I suppose right now, Sims 3 is the only game with houseboats in it :D

TECHNICALLY the Jetsetter is a giant lot in an sea-only world... But yeah, when Paralives comes up with a CAW it's a solid contender for a Jetset season... Sims 2 did work out well for that though when I flood the entire neighbourhood using the terrain modify cheat XD
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited December 2020
    I've finally got around to posting :)

My thoughts below:
    I can't believe I didn't get a vote of suspicion from anyone :O I'm pleasantly surprised, at points in this game I thought for sure I had blown my cover but am glad that it didn't. I want to thank everyone for making this season a blast to play and read- I'm sure Vul can agree with me that you are the reason why these shows are so enjoyable to be apart of and to read along with :)

Much love guys! <3
    I've finally got around to posting :)

My thoughts below:
    I can't believe I didn't get a vote of suspicion from anyone :O I'm pleasantly surprised, at points in this game I thought for sure I had blown my cover but am glad that it didn't. I want to thank everyone for making this season a blast to play and read- I'm sure Vul can agree with me that you are the reason why these shows are so enjoyable to be apart of and to read along with :)

Much love guys! <3

Well hi there ;)
    If it isn't the Assassin ;)

And indeed, the heart of the shows of our community lies within the people who play in it! :p A big thank-you and hug to everyone who played this season :star:
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    So, I am having several interesting reactions to the finale...
    For a start, I am WEEPING at all the heartwarming moments. Special shoutout to Lucas because GOOD LORD.
    Also, I'm giggling at Apollo and Diana (though I figured it was Apollo not Diana) being the Assassin. Called it!
    Also also, Smarties, you sneaky little scuse me. Well played.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    So, I am having several interesting reactions to the finale...
    For a start, I am WEEPING at all the heartwarming moments. Special shoutout to Lucas because GOOD LORD.
    Also, I'm giggling at Apollo and Diana (though I figured it was Apollo not Diana) being the Assassin. Called it!
    Also also, Smarties, you sneaky little scuse me. Well played.

Hiya Lilli, thanks for sharing your thoughts :)
    <3

Yay, someone figured it out :star:

And :D
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Just finished the finale! Just finished the season! Woah! I did not expect that, I suppose I was just so sure it couldn't be Kiki or Ethan that it had to be Freya but boy I was wrong! Woo Smarties, you did a terrific job, and you did too Vul, those clues were intensely good and well hidden and Kiki's writing was superb, she really did hide her deceit well. What a season xD I'll truly miss the musical twist, and the twin twist, I love seeing my Ferris devilbabies in action. Wendell in fourth for the fan favourite poll...I'll take it with a grin :) I love that weirdo.

Looking forward to what you have cooked up for next season, Vul! Will we be going to some new exciting locale? I sure hope so! Hmm...maybe it's time to visit Sunlit Tides? Or Barnacle Bay? PIRATE THEMED SEASONNNNNN

....body too short my plum :p
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Just finished the finale! Just finished the season! Woah! I did not expect that, I suppose I was just so sure it couldn't be Kiki or Ethan that it had to be Freya but boy I was wrong! Woo Smarties, you did a terrific job, and you did too Vul, those clues were intensely good and well hidden and Kiki's writing was superb, she really did hide her deceit well. What a season xD I'll truly miss the musical twist, and the twin twist, I love seeing my Ferris devilbabies in action. Wendell in fourth for the fan favourite poll...I'll take it with a grin :) I love that weirdo.

Looking forward to what you have cooked up for next season, Vul! Will we be going to some new exciting locale? I sure hope so! Hmm...maybe it's time to visit Sunlit Tides? Or Barnacle Bay? PIRATE THEMED SEASONNNNNN

....body too short my plum :p

Yeah, I really dislike the inconvenience of that "bOdY tOo ShOrT" stuff :c
    Heheh, thanks :3 And a big thanks and GG to Smarties once again for managing to get everyone off his trail.

Musical season is over now, but who knows we might see Wendell back in a future Reunion season for placing so high on fan favourite :smiley:

Sadly I don't have Barnacle Bay, so going there is VERY improbable. Sunlit Tides though... we'll have to wait and see ;)
    Banner.png