Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cyberpunk 2077: Share Your Photo Mode Masterpieces!

Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
I already have like 50 pics I've taken in this game in photo mode because this kind of thing is just in my blood. I mean, I play The Sims and mostly take glamour shots, so it all makes sense. :lol: Cyberpunk 2077 is a really amazingly beautiful game and it's a lot of fun to be creative in photo mode. I'd love to see your lovely pics! :3

Of course, I'll start the sharing. This is the first really nice pic I took of my first V. I love her and I love this pic and I hope you do too :tongue:
VpiFCJb.jpg

*Fingers crossed other people on this forum play Cyberpunk* :sweat_smile:

Comments

• KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    I don't have this game yet, but it's definitely on my list. I won't be able to get it for a while...but once I'll do I'll be happy to share it. Aesthetic aside, how is the gameplay? I've kept myself away from anything regarding it to keep it fresh and new once I get to play this game. Hopefully it won't be too long before I get to play :sweat_smile:
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    Awesome shot, Emily! I definitely get what you mean about photo mode. I'm a few hours into the story, but I think I've spent significantly more hours just taking pictures and staring at the graphics. Even with my non-ultra settings, the game looks great.

FtiSYV7.png
    (my V showing off by some graffiti I saw and identified with)
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited December 2020
    Sure, here are some of my favorites that I have taken. :)

KnVVy21.jpeg
    p4OVzKa.jpeg
    1i6aAkn.jpeg
    lEqAhH6.jpeg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Kanindota I think the gameplay is pretty enjoyable. Very action-y combat and there's a lot of creative ways you can go about fighting. I'm a simple woman and stick to my guns (heh), but there are a lot of cyberware weapons and melee weapons that are totally viable and fun to play with, too. The only thing gameplay wise I dislike is how dodging works. You double tap a direction to dodge and it's kind of easy to accidentally double tap it and zoom there ya go. Out of sneaky mode. :lol: I enjoy stealth, and accidental double taps have ruined a few stealth missions for me. :( Other than that, though, the combat is fun. I will say, though, if you're expecting a first-person shooter type experience, it isn't very in line with them. Yeah it's first-person and you can use guns, but enemies are bullet sponges and clean shots to the head more times than not won't be the one-shot you see in FPS games. Also, fist-fighting is extremely frustrating in my experience, but I could just be very bad at it. And having the extra customization of the talent trees makes for a more interesting new game+ since you can have your new V be so completely different from your last one.

Oh, I'm not sure if you count romances as gameplay, but those also disappointed me a bit. A lot of awesome characters who you can't romance, too few who you can, and after the side quests leading up to the romance there isn't really much you do with them and if they aren't involved much in the main story, you likely won't even see them again until the end of the game unless you go visit them. But, even then, you have a handful of dialogue options and that's it. Just seems an RPG like this should have something like romances more fleshed out. For example, in Dragon Age: Inquisition, your romance options are all people you will adventure with for the rest of the game so you see them constantly. And you can choose to show them a little love every now and then, too. :wink: But in Cyberpunk, feels like your character just ghosts them until the end of the game. :lol:

@Archivist Haha! I love your pic! Graffiti make such great backgrounds. I definitely agree. Doesn't need to be on Ultra settings to look amazing! Games have come so far from the blocky pixels, eh?

@logion Lovely! The lighting in this game is just spectacular. Like, look at that wet pavement! I never thought I'd be so impressed by wet pavement. :lol: Your pic with Claire is adorable! I enjoyed her side story a lot. Mostly because I dominated those races. :tongue:

Here's a few more from me. :3

My V "borrowing" someone's deck. :lol:
    uKcfzWz.jpg

zPXJ8qB.png

My V and Goro ready to take care of business. :tongue:
    MSREXDV.png

And this one I took purely because I liked how the wet sand looked. :lol:
    oA4yVx7.jpg
  • Cosy_CatastopheCosy_Catastophe Posts: 77 Member
    Wow, these shots make the game look amazing! Lovely framing and V looks awesome, especially borrowing someone’s deck!
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Cool shots chooms :D I didn't take many, these are the best I have.

Takemura, missions with him are great.

mjWBsuu.png

My V and Panam, the best buds.

LmpA3L1.png
    @Cosy_Catastophe I had a little too much fun finding the perfect pic to take on that deck. :lol: Meanwhile, the homeowner is having me check their house for signs of a break-in. She's was probably like, "Maybe I should've hired someone else." :tongue:

@Wolfium Takemura just has that older gentleman swagger, doesn't he? I love him. And his texts are great. :tongue: I was deeply sad I couldn't romance him, though. :( Was a little more sad I couldn't romance Vik, though. :cry:

I know everyone loves Panam, so this might come off as sacrilegious, but her personality annoyed me. :grimace:
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    I already have like 50 pics I've taken in this game in photo mode because this kind of thing is just in my blood. I mean, I play The Sims and mostly take glamour shots, so it all makes sense. :lol: Cyberpunk 2077 is a really amazingly beautiful game and it's a lot of fun to be creative in photo mode. I'd love to see your lovely pics! :3

Of course, I'll start the sharing. This is the first really nice pic I took of my first V. I love her and I love this pic and I hope you do too :tongue:
    VpiFCJb.jpg

*Fingers crossed other people on this forum play Cyberpunk* :sweat_smile:
    I too play Cyberpunk 2077, though I haven't gotten any screenshots from the game yet. Right now I'm looking at all the wonderful screenshot of Cyberpunk 2077 and wondering why we have such a strong fascination for a dystopian world. The last time it was Fallout 4 and now it's Cyberpunk 2077. I wonder if any of the Sims team members play Cyberpunk 2077. :)
    @sunman502 I've always thought humans are just kind of naturally drawn to the macabre and the grim, which is a lot easier to face in a fantasy setting than in real life. I mean, look how popular series about murderers are. :lol: I think it all comes down to our lives being typically quite boring, but most of us aren't brave enough to challenge life, so we allow our outlet for darker thoughts to come in the form of books, tv shows, movies, and nowadays video games.

What I've learned in this game is that my favorite pose is apparently side profile arms crossed, staring at something in the distance. :lol:
    rMQnV5s.jpg

The end is near? Better take a glamour shot. :lol:
    eyiPMhV.png

My second favorite aesthetic is wet pavement. :tongue:
    cjqORr2.jpg

COR HIEVES
    MU DIE!!! :lol:
    NEmsI49.jpg

Hopped onto a literal dumpster to get this one. :tongue:
    pTijoIP.jpg
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @sunman502 I've always thought humans are just kind of naturally drawn to the macabre and the grim, which is a lot easier to face in a fantasy setting than in real life. I mean, look how popular series about murderers are. :lol: I think it all comes down to our lives being typically quite boring, but most of us aren't brave enough to challenge life, so we allow our outlet for darker thoughts to come in the form of books, tv shows, movies, and nowadays video games.

What I've learned in this game is that my favorite pose is apparently side profile arms crossed, staring at something in the distance. :lol:
    rMQnV5s.jpg

The end is near? Better take a glamour shot. :lol:
    eyiPMhV.png

My second favorite aesthetic is wet pavement. :tongue:
    cjqORr2.jpg

COR HIEVES
    MU DIE!!! :lol:
    NEmsI49.jpg

Hopped onto a literal dumpster to get this one. :tongue:
    pTijoIP.jpg
    I believe that it's the thrill of danger and bravery that draws people to a dystopian world, even though it's fantasy. Look at The Walking Dead tv show. It's one of the most watched tv shows in history.
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    I still have not finished this game and decided to start over. And even now I want to change my character again but this is what she looks like for now. Went from Nomad in my first unfinished save to now a Street Kid lifepath.

photomode-23012021-164815.png

Here is my first V below.

photomode_20122020_161500.png

=======

I can't help but think how amazing this photoshooting feature would be in TS3.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I don't have it but the graphics are impressive !!
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited January 2021
    Sometimes I wish this game had a feature where NPC's react when you put them in a selfie. (Watch Dogs 2 did this well) Close enough in this photo though, ha
    WiXsGUn.jpg

XqrFdjP.jpg

My favorite bug/glitch so far. It's like a scene from Quantum Break.
    uZIuhRh.jpg

RFuSeVq.jpg

BE347hO.jpg

n9I3AL4.png

udjp7Sx.jpg

Spare an Enny?
    gTiZabx.png

GyjMPBv.jpg

UcXvapx.jpg

Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    @Deshong04 No gonna lie, I haven' beaten it either. :lol: Too busy taking pics and doing side quests, apparently. :tongue: Your new V is lovely!

@Arkane Refreshing to see a male V for once. :lol: Great pics! The lighting in this game is just so goood. Even without raytracing enabled. I guffawed at the "aliens kidnapped my wife and kids. help me celebrate" signs. :tongue: So many fun little things in the city.

I haven't played in a bit, but I do have some pics I haven't shared. :3
    D9yXKbS.jpg

gZSq25e.png

Using the black background really captures the character detail
    tP6wKLI.png

xhMywkN.png

gPKxzNI.jpg
    @Emily4331 I just realized that I'm the only male V in here too, ha.

au3Zggz.jpg

qhcvJ3s.jpg

dgBQHBE.jpg

C1O2CIH.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    I'm curious, I wonder if those with female characters are female or male who prefer playing as a female. Not that it matters but I find it interesting in gaming that some males when given a choice will choose the opposite gender. Seems rare, or at least not really spoken about, for a female to play as a male if given the option. Though depending on the game, I don't mind doing multiple playthroughs with different characters/gender.

Moving along, I played some more and am quite happy to have a controller that works so nicely. The last two keep having calibration issues that seem to not be fixable. So someone was kind enough to gift me a PS5 controller to use for PC which works for Steam thanks to the update they did. Though I read it's not perfect, as in, the haptic feedback and maybe some other features cannot be used...or perhaps at this time. But since I got CP2077 on GOG and not Steam I had to search how to get the controller to work. Glad someone found a solution to share with others. Now my aim is way better and precise too. Just makes playing this game so much better now.

photomode-25012021-224755.png

photomode-25012021-230851.png

photomode-25012021-231246.png

T-Bug, I think, she's cool.
    photomode-25012021-233306.png

This time without a broken nose.
    photomode-26012021-005946.png

I'm so impressed with the graphics in this game. <3 Although, there's one minor pet peeve I have when I see this in any game, when the character models nostrils aren't really paid much attention to detail. Like where's the illusion that they can even breathe and their nasal passages looks closed. I appreciate so much when character modelers take the time to sculpt out the nasal passages deeper because yes, to me, that minor detail gives the characters more realism.

photomode-26012021-012213.png
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
    @Deshong04 I noticed that about the nostrils too! All that detail put in and they couldn't shade the nostrils a bit more to make them look well, like nostrils? :lol: Also, you can see this in your last photo there - some parts of the body lose textures when wearing tank tops or clothes with small straps in general.

As for the gender thing, I think there are two main factors: the player's gender and which gender looks cooler to them within that game. But, sometimes I think there's a little third factor of just whatever the player feels like. Every now and then, I'll be playing WoW and think "hmm I don't have a male troll" and so I'll make one. :lol:
    edited January 2021
    @Emily4331 Another minor pet peeve are the ears too not being sculpted realistically. A similar notion, where's the illusion they can even hear, lol. Though I haven't paid much attention to the ears but I'm going to guess it's better sculpted than the nasal passages.

=======

According to this, the gray texture seems to be an attempt to fix some invisible seams. Hopefully CDProjektRED finds another solution that visually blends in than sticks out. I'm not really that worried about it and visually it's not that bad looking to me so I won't bother with a mod, but if anyone wants to try it out if it bothers them a lot here it is.
    https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/768

=======

Yeah, I've read some like the female voice acting and dialogue of V a lot better and some seem to prefer the female protagonists saying they usually seem well done and more relatable than the male counterpart. Personally, I have no opinion as of yet since I only have experience with female V, but I have one more life path to try out so why not. Playing as male V is on my to-do list anyway. This should be fun...I wonder what he will look like?
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
    Probably one of my favorites that I've taken.

5jwLWaU.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    @Arkane I am honestly kind of obsessed with their song. It's probably a good indication that you've heard a song too much when you know the correct lyrics, despite not speaking the language the song is in. :lol:

Anata to mainichi ponpon sa sete ne
    Watashi wa anata no ponpon chan na no
    Mainichi ponpon sa sete ne
    ponpon sa sete ne

You are my ponpon!
    Wo ai ni ponpon!
    Kimi ni ponpon!
    Kimi ni ponpon!

Ahhhhh it's my jam. :lol:
    I get what some are saying about the male voice acting. To me, it's more monotone with minimal emotional expression which comes off as reading the dialogue without much nuance, character, uniqueness to it. So personally, I do like the female voice acting a lot better. The same with Johnny Silverhand/Keanu Reeves initially but his voice acting seemed to get better, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, here are a few screenshots of my 3rd V. I absolutely love how he turned out. :mrgreen:

photomode-27012021-161816.png

photomode-27012021-165617.png

photomode-27012021-174630.png
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    My parking skill are unparalleled.

yNSgKFz.png
    Showing some love for my female V now.

uJCJn3M.jpg

SyX7QaU.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    I figured the first time I saw this character, Oshima, he looked like Hideo Kojima and his dialogue sounded exactly like what he achieves with his video games. Also Death Stranding has a crossover with Cyberpunk 2077 on the PC version. That's cool that he made an appearance and did some voice acting for this game. Interesting....

photomode-31012021-212006.png

That's funny that CDPR put the, "You're breathtaking!" pose in the game. If I remember correctly, I watched that live on tv and someone in the audience shouted that to Keanu Reeves which he responded back.

photomode-31012021-225702.png

Misty.

photomode-01022021-013809.png
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited February 2021
    I'm making CP2077 walkthrough videos recently
    Awwwwwwwwwww
    yvTzAe.md.png
    yv7mNQ.md.png
    His appearance is based on one of my sim Rain Sin
    yv7Du6.md.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns