Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights December 18 - A week on the Sims forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

It's Friday again and that means it's time for our Friday Highlights, my favourite time of the week! :heart:

How are you all doing? Are you slowly starting to feel the holiday spirit? ✨
I'm planning to finally do some baking this weekend - which I have been wanting to do for weeks - and watch some nice and wholesome movie classics.
What are your plans for the weekend? :)

In case you missed it: this week, a small patch was released on Monday, December 14. You can read the update notes here.

Now, let's get into our Friday Highlights, shall we?

270qqb1u9fkf.png
Sharing the love! This beautiful screenshot by @CherryBerryCloud can be found here.

And now on to the discussions!
  • If you are anything like me, all those funky/interesting/dramatic/[insert appropriate adjective here] moments in the game have you talking to your Sims and then think: "I could never say that in real life!" Should that be the case, hop over to @PenguinFoop's fun thread "That's a very Sim thing to say!" and share with us your very Sim thing to say! :smiley:
  • Are you looking for a new building challenge, maybe one that fits the season? Then maybe the thread "Build-n-share challenge #144 **a winter festival miracle**" by @BuildnShare is right up your alley! :)
  • And this week, I'd like to showcase yet another great creator: go and check out @AIRIS6962's wonderful thread "AIRIS6962's builds & Sims for TS4", I'm sure you'll enjoy these creations as much as I do! :love:
  • If you are a The Sims 3 player and looking for great creations for your game - I got you covered! @soocoolsim's thread "Soocoolsim's showcase" is definitely worth a visit and may even give you some inspiration to get creative, too! :relaxed:
  • Okay, let's finish today's Highlights off with a game, shall we? @AlpineCuriosity started the thread "*Game* What role ..." and I think it's a nice idea to connect with other community members and have fun together! :blush:

Alright, my dear Simmers, that's all for today - thanks for joining me this week! Hope you enjoyed these discussions.
Although there won't be any Friday Highlights next week (December 25), don't forget to send on any recommendations you have for future Friday Highlights! :grin:

Happy awesim weekend! <3
- Leeloo

Comments