Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plain ol' Legacy (Rebooted)

Comments

• ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Right, so I'm dedicating tomorrow to reading as many chapters as I can to catch up. I need to be caught up so I can follow all the new adventures.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    Right, so I'm dedicating tomorrow to reading as many chapters as I can to catch up. I need to be caught up so I can follow all the new adventures.

You’ll get to see all of his paintings. I even looked back myself now and saw he’s grown with many skills.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

You’ll get to see all of his paintings. I even looked back myself now and saw he’s grown with many skills.

I can't wait!
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    edited December 2020
    Are you using the Mod That Shall Not Be Named? LOL

I'm all caught up. I think that Levi is doing a heck of a lot in his day. Holy Mover-and-Shaker, Batman! My poor Chase just works out, gardens, woohoos, and sleeps LOL.

Post edited by Chrinnie on
    mW8spBr.png

I'm all caught up. I think that Levi is doing a heck of a lot in his day. Holy Mover-and-Shaker, Batman! My poor Chase just works out, gardens, woohoos, and sleeps LOL.

Yes, in regards to the Mod.

Levi paints every day. He’s painted over 22 canvases so far. Some were sol, but majority are in his inventory. He will eventually move to a new place and hopefully start hanging his work.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Levi paints every day. He’s painted over 22 canvases so far. Some were sol, but majority are in his inventory. He will eventually move to a new place and hopefully start hanging his work.

I see that he paints a lot, but he seems to get out of the house more than my sims. Ah well, perhaps painter is less intrusive than military/bodybuilder?
    mW8spBr.png

I see that he paints a lot, but he seems to get out of the house more than my sims. Ah well, perhaps painter is less intrusive than military/bodybuilder?

His Fun Need constantly goes orange and red, so getting him out does Levi some good.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

His Fun Need constantly goes orange and red, so getting him out does Levi some good.

IIRC, doesn't getting high enough in painting help fill that fun need? I know that in the fitness and gardening skills, you get to a certain level and it can fill your fun. So can woohoo... as well as your social :grimace:
    mW8spBr.png

IIRC, doesn't getting high enough in painting help fill that fun need? I know that in the fitness and gardening skills, you get to a certain level and it can fill your fun. So can woohoo... as well as your social :grimace:

He’s at level 7 and nothing yet. I have him play Blicblock or go out.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    My poor Chase just works out, gardens, woohoos, and sleeps LOL.

Hhahahahha! That made my laugh way harder than I wanted :D
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!

He’s at level 7 and nothing yet. I have him play Blicblock or go out.

I'd have to check... Been a few saves since I played with the painting aspiration.
    Skeilah wrote: »
    My poor Chase just works out, gardens, woohoos, and sleeps LOL.

Hhahahahha! That made my laugh way harder than I wanted :D

LOL... I just reread what I wrote and chuckled a bit myself.
    mW8spBr.png
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    He isn't interested in hiding his non-clothed form from the peeping Tina. He wants her to see. It's a sick, sick obsession! LOL

Another good chapter for Levi. They grow up so fast, don't they!!
    mW8spBr.png
    He isn't interested in hiding his non-clothed form from the peeping Tina. He wants her to see. It's a sick, sick obsession! LOL

Maybe he thinks she'll go away. Remember, he has a negative thing with her. And he has eyes for only one person now. ;) It's not her. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited December 2020

boo! sorry crinne couldn't resist. ok i could but as you pointed out what fun is being good all the time. its also a good way for me to mark the thread i keep losing.

JIF, GIF, LMONPIFF... I love everyone equally. :smiley:

Now, on Love Day, I wonder if Levi and his lady friend will progress things?
    mW8spBr.png
    JIF, GIF, LMONPIFF... I love everyone equally. :smiley:

Now, on Love Day, I wonder if Levi and his lady friend will progress things?

There is a right way and a wrong way to say it. :lol:

And we'll have to wait and see about Levi and his lady friend. :wink:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    GIF. Who on earth says JIF? Nah-ahhhh.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited December 2020
    Apparently the original maker of Gif's pronounces it with a j. But the world mainly pronounces it with a g xD so he's been overruled.
    Shadami wrote: »
    Apparently the original maker of Gif's pronounces it with a j. But the world mainly pronounces it with a g xD so he's been overruled.

I honestly think he said that just to start the G vs J war. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh could be xD publicity! But I'm pretty sure it was said long after the war started. Idk though cause I found out he even said it at all because of my husband.
    Shadami wrote: »
    Oh could be xD publicity! But I'm pretty sure it was said long after the war started. Idk though cause I found out he even said it at all because of my husband.

It had to start somewhere, though. Anyway, since the word Graphics is a hard G, technically so is the G in GIF. Technically.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Yiff gang rise up

Can't we all just get along XD

Seriously, though, I've always said "GIF" as opposed to "JIF" just because that's how I was told to say it.
    mW8spBr.png