Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The perfect EP should have that features from previous packs

SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
edited December 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I noticed that every expansion pack has unique strong feature which another packs has not. I think that here is a clue to make perfect EP.

The Sims 4: Get to Work - more gameplay than in another packs
The Sims 4: Get Together - the biggest world we currently have with an amazing style
The Sims 4: City Living - regular events for sims
The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs - customization
The Sims 4: Seasons - improvement for every world and every expansion pack we have
The Sims 4: Get Famous - general improvement to the all carieers and activities (you can be famous in different ways)
The Sims 4: Island Living - big open areas per neighborhood
The Sims 4: Discover University - (a little bit wasted but...) possibility to live with another non-playable sims
The Sims 4: Eco Lifestyle - buy/build mode and CAS are finally considered. Swatches and textures are nice and matching to each other. Theme of this pack is uniqe.
The Sims 4: Snowy Escape - culture representation (finally much more better than for example Germany in Get Together)

If EA will finally mix and connect all of that features we could have finally super great packs. I hope that our dreams will finally come true. What you thing about that?
Post edited by EA_Kent on

Comments

• MelissaBearMelissaBear Posts: 29 Member
    This is great feedback but I don't know if all of that would be achievable in ONE pack. Plus, there would still be people who were unhappy - there always are! This sounds more like a good list of things to consider for the sims 5 :)