Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blender Help

I was trying to remove the police badge from the police shirt. When I got to blender and select what I want to remove a hole appears. How can I fix this? :(

dnyUCvg.png

Comments

• Options
    ilovescampersilovescampers Posts: 99 Member
    edited December 2020
    I'm not a Blender expert so if anyone has better advice please chime in. But I would merge vertices to close the hole. Pick the vertices you want to merge, press "W" on your keyboard, choose the "merge" function. It might mess up the shape or curve of the sim's chest. You could also add new faces but I've found that adding new faces tends to mess up the UV map. Again, if someone has a better answer please post.

And you may know this already, but be sure to edit the specular since likely the spot where the badge would go will be shinier than the shirt, and you'll want to edit the bump map too.
    Post edited by ilovescampers on
    Guess what? I am actually LolaBelleSims; previously, SimPeopleRampage. I changed the name in honor of my daughter who passed away in 2014. We called her Lolabelle & it's her fault I'm addicted to the Sims, anyway, the booger. You can find my junk at Lolabellesims.tumblr.com and at The Sims Resource.