Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Among Us Mafia (7/10)

123457...Next

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Hey @Nushnushganay can you confirm whether your playing or not?

sorry, didn't even see this, was too far down the list of notifications, but glad I came by. Sure, I don't promise to be good, but I'll be cannon fodder in the game. When does it start? I'm functional now.

Hopefully soon. We have 8 players which is enough.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member

sorry, didn't even see this, was too far down the list of notifications, but glad I came by. Sure, I don't promise to be good, but I'll be cannon fodder in the game. When does it start? I'm functional now.

Great! Pick a color!
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Didn't we settle on three rooms?
    they/he
    @xSongx I think three rooms is a bad idea because that pretty much guarantees that the imposter will be caught immediately.
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I think three rooms is a bad idea because that pretty much guarantees that the imposter will be caught immediately.

No, not really. They're more likely to get caught with like 8 rooms.
    they/he
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

Great! Pick a color!

I'll take whatever color, haven't seen what else is taken, and don't care what color I end up, esp. since I don't have to be able to see it.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    @xSongx I think three rooms is a bad idea because that pretty much guarantees that the imposter will be caught immediately.

Yes but that means they will be caught with a bunch of people so it doesn’t narrow it down a ton whereas if you did 8 rooms they are more likely to be caught with 1-2 people, making them able to be caught a lot easier.

Yes but that means they will be caught with a bunch of people so it doesn’t narrow it down a ton whereas if you did 8 rooms they are more likely to be caught with 1-2 people, making them able to be caught a lot easier.

^^^
    they/he
    edited November 2020
    @Mouselline I think you’re misunderstanding. If someone witnesses a murder, they’ll know who the murderer is. For example:

Blue kills Red and White and Pink are in the same room.

White and Pink will get a message saying that Blue killed Red.

I think what you’re interpreting is that they will each get a message saying someone was killed but not specifying who killed them.
    @Mouselline I think you’re misunderstanding. If someone witnesses a murder, they’ll know who the murderer is. For example:

I think what you’re interpreting is that they will each get a message saying someone was killed but not specifying who killed them.

?? I thought we said that everyone, including imposters, know who was in their room via PM. Then on thread everyone is told who was killed and we go from there. If so, 8 rooms would be rly bad for this.
    they/he

That is not how we thought this would work and I feel like the game would end very quickly if that was the case. Let’s say red, blue, green, and yellow were in reactor, lime, cyan, and brown are in electrical, and black is in cafeteria (or whatever rooms and colors we are doing). And let’s say lime kills brown. Then at the end of the night you will pm each player saying who was in the room with them. On the thread you will say, brown has been killed. (Or in this game 2 people will be killed because there is 2 imposters). Then if lime or cyan chooses, they can say which room brown was killed in and everyone else can say who was in the room with them if they choose. This will probably work the best out of any other solution that way mafia or crew doesn’t win to quickly.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    LOL, can we just pick a setup already? 😂 😂

My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

I thought we had a set up lol
    edited November 2020
    Mouselline I think you’re misunderstanding. If someone witnesses a murder, they’ll know who the murderer is. For example:

If we're doing this, I think it's redundant to tell who killed who cuz everyone who knows at the end of the night who died. I think we should just tell who was in the same room as each player. But doing 8 rooms is a bit hard for the mafia cuz like I said, there is a chance that they might get caught every single night.

I would suggest we do 12 rooms for this.

But if we're doing 3 rooms, and players will know who were in the same room as them as well as the dead players, it will give these people more space to argue with each other during the day and this is usually more fun for mafia cuz they can at least defend themselves or try to frame someone else. Whereas, in the first option, they pretty much can't do anything if they are caught when let's say there was no one else in the room with the dead player and the witness. And this is also less fun for town as well cuz we're most probably will not waste time and just eliminate the murderer.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

I thought we had a set up lol

Doesn't seem like it. 😐
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Hey, everyone. Not to be a downer, but I may have to cancel this because my mental health has been degrading exponentially. It’s gotten to the point that I can no longer leave the house and I feel suicidal after dark.
    Hey, everyone. Not to be a downer, but I may have to cancel this because my mental health has been degrading exponentially. It’s gotten to the point that I can no longer leave the house and I feel suicidal after dark.

Hey I’m sorry. Don’t worry about it. Maybe when you can get better you can play a mafia game with us.
    Hey I have a question, are you postponing the game or canceling it? If you are canceling it I was going to ask your permission to host it but only if you aren’t planning to later
    @Mouselline I’m not sure yet. Maybe it would be best if you take over as to not disappoint those who already signed up.
    @Mouselline I’m not sure yet. Maybe it would be best if you take over as to not disappoint those who already signed up.

Tell me when u decide. I don’t want to steal your game. It’s your decision.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited November 2020
    Following the thread in case the game is on. I'll pick orange or be fine with any color I'm given. Was frustrated recently that my last attempts to play Among Us on my phone were over almost as soon as they started, people leaving suddenly, or the action just happening before there was anything to see or do. Really busy servers I guess?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • lucciealucciea Posts: 99 Member
    yes i'm very late to this i know

but if you're still planning on doing this (and you haven't already done it), i kinda want to be blue lol

if that's not possible then any colour will do tbh
    im weird but i like it that way!

j8k3xea.png
    lucciea wrote: »
    yes i'm very late to this i know

but if you're still planning on doing this (and you haven't already done it), i kinda want to be blue lol

if that's not possible then any colour will do tbh

Hey, I don't think this game is going to happen any time soon, but if you're interested in playing any mafia games with us, we'd love to have you! Go check out the the Mafia Masterlist thread, so you can be aware of any upcoming games and play a couple!
    they/he
    @lucciea I’m sorry, but this is never happening. The last Mafia game I was in lead to me considering suicide and I don’t want to worsen my mental health all over again.