Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

💜 Quick Creativity CAS Challenge 💜 GLovelysQCC

Comments

• Options
    ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    I adore the idea for this challenge. Here is my entry: A Wish for Campus Life.

00.jpg

My wish goes to college students everywhere as December concludes a school year most unfair.
    Brick buildings full of students are now empty dorms as virtual classrooms upend our norms.
    Teachers and students alike have had to make do with governments saying only “I owe you.”
    A return to life on campus is my simple wish, where we’d no longer fear what’s in a petri dish.
    Students should be free to both study and go out—what college life is supposed to be all about.
    #GLovelysQCC

I can't help but sympathize with my students for this past year: they've had a first year of college far different from what I experienced when I was in school.
  • Options
    nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 57 Member
    edited December 2020
    So happy to see wonderful and inspiring entries for the newest #GlovelysQCC that I am co-hosting with @GLovely1! Keep them coming! <3:)
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Hi everyone!

I'm Miss Present. You can call me Present. As you can see or you may not, I'm the clone of Lady Past. Same with Future too. Well, you can call us the Verb Paradox. I'm not sure why we're here, but Lisa wants us to be here.

The problem is, I don't have anything to do for the time being. Yeah, that's me... Most of the time, I spend my time napping, eating, or just watching TV. Why? Well, as you guys know, we can't go anywhere! Urgh...
    QR3z4gY.png

And here is Lady Past. She still does the same thing, over & over again. I don't understand why she thinks that her hobby is great. Maybe, but she needs to try something new too! Am I right?
    yfn0ivC.png

Future? You ask me about Future? She seems like having fun! She just enjoys playing games, hanging out with friends, & sometimes, travelling with them too. I'm so jealous, but there's nothing I can do. I just hope that 2021 will be better than now.
    w5BlqOc.png

So, we thought that, the 3 of us, should come together & discuss, what's next? Should we accept the past? Enjoy the present? And looking forward to the future? Only time can tell. Time? Oh yeah, that's us! Yikes!
    1Tw6aDe.png

As you can see, it's a never ending discussion. I guess, my resolution is going to be unknown until the year end. What about you?

p/s
    We have 2 secret items that help us change the time. Do you want to know which one? If you're interested to know, you might want to download us, the Verb Paradox & start exploring the world with us. Then again, it's not a big deal!

OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I am loving these entries so far. :heart:

And what a sweet idea @GLovely1 Hopefully I can actually manage to get an entry this round. Thank you always for holding this challenge with such amazing themes and for your endless generosity!!!

And thank you @nightlioness for your kind generosity in this theme as well.
  • Options
    CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    edited December 2020
    Ohh what a lovely entries so far! I just posted mine: The Three Wishes (yup, pun intended, hihi). Also, I'm participating for funsies, but if Santa needs some volunteers, I've got a naughty & nice list ready for him <3;)

Also, I'm sorry about the HUGE images, does anyone know how to shrink them on the forums? I'm using Imgur and I paste the BBCode link.

Y1hoyEO.png
    Spellcaster Thirsa will cast a spell of light whenever gloomy thoughts enter your mind.

weGTb0h.png
    Whenever your health can use a little boost, Spellcaster Sana will cast a spell, so you'll soon feel well.

oyox6vj.png
    A spell of tolerance and love will be cast by Amor the great whenever he's sensing harmful hate.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Great Sims @CatharinaSophia !

Anywho, if you want to reduce the size, you can adjust it from imgur as well, just before you click on the BBCode. Hope it helps!

Like this is the Original size.
    sOF3pIK.png
    sOF3pIKs.png
    sOF3pIKt.png
    sOF3pIKm.png
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    PatriPatri Posts: 84 Member
    Uff! It is a very abstract theme🤔 ... Let's see if I get inspired😊
  • Options
    JaycemeSwainJaycemeSwain Posts: 8 New Member
    Good thing I got some quick inspiration on this, I've uploaded my sims to the gallery & put it on twitter. Ended up going the route of what I wish to see be normalized from what I've earned these past few months
  • Options
    LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member
    edited December 2020
    I love this theme! My entry's name: BFFL's

Smile!
    FGIzB6R.jpeg

Even the most introverted-of-introverts (Me!) are missing people right now, particularly friends and family. I tried to re-create the last picture I've taken with my friends since march with a group of sims friends- pictures are the closest thing we have to a time machine! I know that feeling so alone is pretty rough- my wish is that we get to see our friends, family, and anyone in between that we care about them. Here's to a better 2021!
  • Options
    ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member

Gallery link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5E3C4C6C44DA11EB8742D434B4652DF6

A mystical genie with a catch: you can wish for whatever you want, but the wish must be from the heart, and you must share it with your worst enemy.

With the opening of a treasure chest and a flash of light...

DkogziW.png

“One wish?” Ava asked. “Not to sound greedy, but isn’t it supposed to be three?”

“In this economy? In 2020? Hah, good one.” With a snap of the genie’s fingers and a flash of light a confused looking woman appeared. Ava’s chest filled with emotion.

“Are you kidding? Of all the people in the world, does it have to be Alice?” Ava asked.

“I did say worst enemy, didn’t I?“

“Wait, I remember you,” Alice exclaimed. “You were the nerd in my high school class. Wait, where are we? I was just about to go to my yoga class.”

“You ladies have an hour. Enjoy!” The genie snapped his fingers and disappeared.

Well, this is going to be a boring hour... Ava thought to herself with a groan. They weren’t going to get anywhere, of that she knew.

hhkfqLf.png

“Wait, I’m your greatest enemy?” Alice asked, having the nerve to sound hurt.

“You’re kidding me, right? You were awful to me in school.” Ava responded in disbelief. Did she really not know-?

“...I wasn’t that bad, was I?”

Ava shrugged. “The nickname ‘Ol four eyes ring a bell for you?”

“I’m sorry,” Alice said after a while.

“Are you really? Or are you just sad we’re going to lose out on a wish from a genie since we can’t agree?”

“I wasn’t the nicest person back then. I’m not always now, either, but...I wish I could go back in time to stop myself from being that person.”

Ava was surprised to find that Alice seemed genuine.

“That’s a terrible wish, Alice.”

Alice flushed, embarrassed. “Well-“

“History is what led me down to this cave. It’s the reason why we’re here now. We can’t change the past, all we can do is change the future,” Ava said.

“I do mean this in the nicest way possible, but you really are a nerd, Ava.” Alice gave her a smile.

Ava chuckled. “Yeah, and you’re a self absorbed princess.”

Alice shrugged. “Yes, I know.”

“...Your apology is accepted.”

“Wait, really? I-“

“It’s not good to hold onto grudges forever.” Ava shrugged. “That’s what gives you wrinkles prematurely."

c7O2skr.png

Before she could react Alice had thrown her arms around Ava, enveloping her in a hug. Ava started back, having to take a moment to compose herself after Alice let go.

Ava cleated her throat roughly, “You know there’s no way we’re ever going to agree on a wish, right? I forgive you, but we have nothing in common.”

“I have an idea. On the count of three, let’s say what we want the most in this world.”

“Okay-“

“One-“

“Two-“

“Three-“

“Love,” the two girls said simultaneously.

“Wait did we-“

“Really just-“

o5avTx2.png

With a flash of magic the genie reappeared, a smile on his face. “Well done, ladies. In almost record time I might add. Though I will say you missed the record by about two minutes. Better luck next time, I suppose on that front.”

Ava shared a stunned look with Alice. “We agreed?”

“But how-“

“You humans are so silly. You really think you’re that different from each other?” The genie looked between the women expectantly.

Neither knew how to respond.

“No matter. Your wish is granted. I only request one thing - you do not tell others of my location. Other adventurers need to find me on my own.”

“Wish granted? But nothing’s changed.” Ava responded, looking at herself and then Alice carefully.

The genie raised a perfect eyebrow at them. “Hasn’t it, though?”

With a puff of smoke he was gone. The room fell silent, with both women unsure what to say.

“You know, I think we should have asked for a million simoleons instead,” Alice joked.

Ava laughed, confused suddenly by the feeling in her stomach. An hour ago she hated this woman. And now-

“Alice?”

“Yeah?”

“I like this a lot more than a million simoleons.”

Alice looked at Ava with a smile on her face. “Yeah, I think I do, too. Do you think next we can wish for a ride back home?”

“Well my dear Alice, your wish is my command.”
  • Options
    LaTalpaVolanteLaTalpaVolante Posts: 23 Member
    This is a wonderful theme for the challenge! Thank you @GLovely1 for always coming up with such great ideas & for your generousity & kindness! :) It's always so much fun to participate!
    It seems like unfortunately I won't be able to join this week's round though. Good luck to everyone taking part! I love the entries on the forum so far, they're so creative, well thought-out and heart-warming!! <3 Let's hope these wishes will come true! :)

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, wonderful holidays & a happy start into the year to come!! Stay safe & have a great time!
  • Options
    NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    edited December 2020
    @LaTalpaVolante : I completely agree with your sentiments re @GLovely1 ! 💛 I'm sorry that we won't get to see your entry. I know this time of year can be terribly busy for a lot of different reasons.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to you and to everyone else here! 🎄🎆🎉🎊
  • Options
    Hey guys. I'm hoping to be able to participate this week. But I doubt I can get my entry in tonight despite it being sort of early.

Happy Holidays to you all though!!!
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    I'm happy to hear you'll be joining us this round @MeowchaFrappe 💜 I hope your creative ideas are popping into your mind @Patri ~ I'm excited to see your inspiring wish sim entries!

@ChristineRose5 this is a wonderfully written story and I really loved the way you used the idea of a wish with the challenge of loving one's enemy. Beautifully creative screenies here too!

Thanks for your sweet words about me @LaTalpaVolante 💜 I'm happy you get great creative ideas from these challenge themes! We'll miss your spirit this round but look forward to new creativity from you in 2021!

The rest of these extras here as well as the simmers sharing them impress me so much! Thanks for consistently inspiring others with your sim story creativity @xamira99 @ZebSims @CatharinaSophia @LSB12L @NeoFelis22 & @Flash5 💜

The secret Santas will be finding their way to more entries soon and I hope some of you are already over the moon with your surprise visits ;) So far there have been 2 stuff packs and 1 expansion pack given away! @nightlioness and I are excited to share more in the coming days!

Have a very Merry Christmas for those who celebrate and as always, happy creating!
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    Thank you for your kindness @GLovely1, and everyone else who has commented/liked my entry in the gallery. My creative spirit hasn’t been with me recently so to be welcomed back with open arms and encouraging words really made my day a lot brighter. Merry Christmas/happy holidays to those celebrating!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas! ⭐️🎄 I wish you all, whatever the circumstances, lots of joy. Hugs and kisses!😊⭐️
  • Options
    LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member
    Thank you @GLovely1 - and everyone whos commented on my entries and liked my posts, and everyone inbetween. Have a wonderful holidays everyone, no matter what you celebrate!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    @GLovely1 Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

Unfortunately, I've reached another creative block for this round. So may not be able to patriciate after all.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday though
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited December 2020
    I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! :heart: This has been a great theme! The entries have been so beautiful, thought-provoking and truly inspiring! :)

I’m lucky to have a wonderful family which made me think of those who don’t ….

………........

Hope’s Wish

Hey you! Yes, you! Do you feel lonely? Without purpose? Lacking in friendly giants who pay for everything? Then why not adopt an adult today? Adults are the latest must-have accessory for any fashion conscious toddler! Freakishly tall for reaching the high shelves of forbidden mystery, yet sufficiently short to be completely under your tiny toddler thumb! They appreciate anything you do no matter how small, messy or permanently damaging to furniture! That’s an AlphaFFrog Guarantee*!

*Not a guarantee :innocent:

c48eMtO.png

The AlphaFFrog Re-homing Grown-ups Home!, or ARGH! for short, prides itself in offering a variety of free-range adults rescued from Offices, Walmarts or Multi-story car parks and other natural breeding grounds, where they often become trapped, lost and borderline hysterical. They are re-homed and re-trained to forget adult things like politics, healthy sleep patterns or acceptable levels of hygiene!

One of our staff toddlers teaching an adult that their life is over now

vGFtXgk.png

Don’t believe me, a well-known liar? Ask our satisfied client Hope! Hope didn’t think she was ready to adopt an adult. She was too busy using the foster home’s cat as her own personal rodeo! Then she met Joy-Anne Love, stuck in an Office, alone and falsely believing that adults have some sort of independent autonomy, Hope knew Joy-Anne needed serious help! Now, Joy-Anne is free from the tyrannies of regular bathing and adult conversation! She’s even crafting again! She’s crafted 153 hysterical apology notes to the neighbours’ cats so far! So why not change a life and adopt an adult today? After all, here at the unlicensed AlphaFFrog’s Home, we wish that everyone could find a family full of love …..

The moment Hope finally found Joy-Anne Love in her life

zDHeWti.png
    Legal Disclaimer: You adopt an adult and your own risk. AlphaFFrog takes no responsibility for adults who eat broccoli, enjoy tax returns or have "interesting" political opinions :innocent:
  • Options
    I just uploaded my creation to the gallery. It may seem out of place. First I thought the desire and then I decided that this would be one of the characters that best represents it.😊
    Name: "The Little Prince"; ID ORIGIN: Patridifusa

https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4A60F9A2489811EB800CF063F73A62CC?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Patridifusa&max=50&maxis=false

🥂🌟Let's toast to a more hopeful and joyful 2021!❤️✨
  • Options
    FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member

"Make a wish challenge" entry name: COVID 19 defeat wish 🙏🏻
    💊
    This pandemic virus has made all of us so tired about wearing masks, tired of being afraid of getting infected, tired of social and life restrictions and sad to see people that do not respect the law and other people ... even positive people were caught unleashed skipping the quarantine and that's very bad and evil (sorry for the complaint but it really makes me sad + angry) 👎🏻

Text in gallery:
    To fulfill my wish "defeat the #Covid and no more need to wear a mask" Humphrey Hamster (aka "Daddy mouse Hamster" when hided in his hamster wedding costume) started a scientist career to find with chemistry some treatments to prevent, cure and defeat Covid19 and he's very determined to reach his goal for the benefit of the health of all the people in the world !!!

Gallery LINK:
    https://www.ea.com/it-it/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0402C8AC489911EB850EF063F73A62CC

Gallery IMAGE:
    00.jpg
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • Options
    MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    [img][/img]5htYfWd.png
    8n2GTJl.png
    ta4reo9.pnghttps://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/63F35EC9491511EB8F4D05BB85D44FD3
    A quick entry to the #GLovelysQCC 25th-weekend challenge is a dating couple #DressedForSuccess. They've been adversely affected by the pandemic & are both without work. My wish for the year ahead is that all those people that lost their jobs due to COVID19, to once again find work & be able to support themselves & their families & regain their confidence & lives. Stay safe, wear a mask & let's beat this virus!
  • Options
    [img][/img]KGrn1Ry.png
    One more image as a bonus.
    Thank you @GLovely1 & @nightlioness for keeping this alive and for your unprecedented generosity! Love you guys!
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I love looking at all creations! Lovely entries every one!
    It has been super busy at work (I work at a hospital), so I haven't played the sims much.
  • Options
    Happy 2021 everyone <3:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top