Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 to 3 by TinySpaceFox

13...Next

Comments

• thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    I love both of them! Great job!!
  • jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    You are doing really well with the conversions. I gave up sims 3 because I was not able to upload items to the exchange. I would try but nothing was showing up in the gallery which was a shame because I loved sims 3. They have taken a lot of good things out of the sims 4 like the colour wheel and being able to download patterns to put on furniture and clothing which were the items I loved to upload, hey ho. You can upload sims, rooms, houses to the Gallery but that is all.
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    The Sims 3 versions are wonderful.
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Are these only for you or would you be willing to share them? Eliza and Bob and Alexandrea and Christian both look awesome and I'd love to see them as extras in my world.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Zulf_12Zulf_12 Posts: 109 Member
    edited June 2021
    Also. I made Venessa Jeong in sims 3 :lol:
    198819003-4537575146269956-2557160879247051001-n.jpg
    199109766-4537575202936617-262277806301257065-n.jpg
    Post edited by Zulf_12 on
  • Zulf_12Zulf_12 Posts: 109 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @Zulf_12 Where did you get the clothes for your TS3 sims?

I convert sims 4 clothes to sims 3 using TSR.
  • ButterWafflesARButterWafflesAR Posts: 113 Member
    I don't play TS4 myself, but I do think that the game and its expansions are chock-full of good-looking pre-made Sims. Since I love creating and modelling Sims but don't have too many ideas for original characters, I decided, why not bring these guys into my game? :) Recently, I've also been wanting to improve my photo-shooting skills, especially with setting up backgrounds, and I hope that this thread will serve as a monitor for my progress in that area.

This will be an on-going project (probably for a long time to come), but for now here's some pictures to get this thread going. I originally posted these guys in my other thread (TinySpaceFox's Simmifications), but have since taken new pictures with proper backgrounds. My Vatore siblings (as well as Danny) have also undergone slight makeovers. When I first made Caleb and Lilith, I didn't have as many custom sliders as I do now. With the new sliders, I've been able to refine their face shape and get them looking closer to their TS4 counterparts.

So - without further ado....

Caleb and Lilith Vatore from The Sims 4: Vampires
    latest?cb=20170916100655
    GGyAe7S.jpg
    gnYCyzq.jpg
    K4zTyZH.jpg

Sebastian Santos from the Gallery (featured in promotional material for The Sims 4: Cats and Dogs)
    01.jpg
    WVrT69d.jpg
    7En2dID.jpg

Candy and Yuki Behr from The Sims 4: Get Together
    latest?cb=20160125175027
    t4ERvMA.jpg
    s88mpPW.jpg
    oiEeXOG.jpg

Danny Shino-Miller from the Gallery (featured in promotional material for The Sims 4: City Living)
    01.jpg
    DFRFIgG.jpg
    egixUHB.jpg

Feedback is very much welcome on any of my creations (or the setup for my photos). Hope you enjoy, and more to come in future! :)

Legit, Caled looks hotter as sims 3. May be just my personal opinion, but he just is!
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    I know it's been forever since I last posted a new Sim here... life has just been busy. When I find the time, I'd like to actually update some of my older creations, because my style of creating Sims has changed since I first started the thread. I'm also looking to revamp the thread as a whole, so that all my creations will show in the first post on the first page.

In the meantime, here's another Sim I've made.

I wonder who could be under that bag...
    FbWvAMz.jpg

Come on now, Jeb Harris
    jzczAR7.jpg

…there’s no need to hide!
    HGWjDFn.jpg
    QaLOZh0.jpg

:)
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

Awesome Stuff! Thanks for sharing your work. :cookie: