Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

What’s something new about your place of residence (room, home, or general location) now vs the start of the year?

Ummm... not much. Other than having to use a spare dining chair in my room now cuz working from home and I had no chair for my desk that I didn't even use at all before quarantine. LOL.

A pipe burst in April and soaked the basement carpet and it had to be replaced. We hated the carpet anyway and it’s much nicer now 😅
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,594 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

What’s something new about your place of residence (room, home, or general location) now vs the start of the year?

Ummm... not much. Other than having to use a spare dining chair in my room now cuz working from home and I had no chair for my desk that I didn't even use at all before quarantine. LOL.

A pipe burst in April and soaked the basement carpet and it had to be replaced. We hated the carpet anyway and it’s much nicer now 😅

Haha, it was meant to be. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    The biggest change to our house is that we cut out cabinets and countertop to move the oven and (sort of) installed a fume hood.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Happy Christmas Eve!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Happy Christmas Eve!

Happy Christmas eve!!
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

It’s an entirely different place (I moved), so it’s changed a lot!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Happy Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve to you too!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Happy Christmas Eve!

Happy Christmas eve @5782341b77vl
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
    edited December 2020
    Happy Christmas Eve!

Happy Christmas eve @5782341b77vl

Merry Christmas Eve to you too @Mouselline
    Happy Christmas @Mouselline @Sorak4 @Cavapoo_King @5782341b77vl and everyone else here. And just a happy night and day to everyone out there, however and whatever you celebrate. having a relaxed evening, hubs retired to bed early (Xmas eve is about the roughest workday of the year for letter carriers). got out my amp, played some Christmas songs on the guitar, had a tankard of beer and my headache is practically gone. Thinking of enjoying my Christmas Eve alone-time doing some gaming. What are you all up to?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Happy Christmas @Mouselline @Sorak4 @Cavapoo_King @5782341b77vl and everyone else here. And just a happy night and day to everyone out there, however and whatever you celebrate. having a relaxed evening, hubs retired to bed early (Xmas eve is about the roughest workday of the year for letter carriers). got out my amp, played some Christmas songs on the guitar, had a tankard of beer and my headache is practically gone. Thinking of enjoying my Christmas Eve alone-time doing some gaming. What are you all up to?

I’ve been doing some late night piano playing to some Christmas music I have. My left leg is getting sore tho (I have a habit of putting a lot of weight on my leg when I stand up and play instruments. I’m hoping I get a stand and bench for my keyboard for Christmas🤞) so I might stop and watch some YouTube before my sister comes into my room to go to sleep.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,594 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could send a message to yourself back on the first day of the year, what would it be?

This year is gonna be annoying but also really awesome at the same time. Good luck. :tongue:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

Been busy with getting some of the dinner stuff ready for tomorrow. Makes it easier than trying to do it on the day of. Also we have tornado watches and warnings in the area, so we are keeping an eye on the weather report.

Thankfully, just got high winds and rain right now.
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could send a message to yourself back on the first day of the year, what would it be?

Enjoy the softball practices, because the games won't happen...

and turn in your gosh dang schoolwork on time 16 missing assignments is torture :s
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Merry Christmas!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

This year is gonna be annoying but also really awesome at the same time. Good luck. :tongue:

Things are gonna change, and you'll be stuck doing online classes, but you'll get through it on way or another. Plus something else that's a bit more personal.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Today's Q Q is:

Invest in zoom and hand sanitizer companys
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!
    they/he
    xSongx wrote: »
    Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!

Merry Christmas! I got my stand and bench🎉
    Merry Christmas (Happy Holidays) to everyone - and your families - out there in the community ! Hope you have a wonderful day with your families and friends today!

Also sending a very special Merry Christmas to all of the First Responders, Military, and those who couldn't be home for Christmas -

- Merry Christmas! :heart:
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Merry Christmas everyone. :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today's Q Q is:

"Uncertainty can be the hardest of all to bear, but you're going to have to learn to live with it, so breathe and focus on just one day at a time, because thinking about what-ifs and maybes will drive you mad for no gain."

Great question!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Make sure to stop talking or you'll find your own situation even more alone than currently.
    L9q8VGi.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top