Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Type of Coffee?

1235...Next

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I just finished a cup of Green Mountains mocha flavor a little while ago.
  • RoboticHatRoboticHat Posts: 35 Member
    Latte!
    > @Coffeecrumblecake said:
    > Man, don’t get me started on Chai Lattes! I can never get them made exactly how I want them when I buy the bags from the grocery store, but the right barista at Starbucks or like Paul Bakery can really lift my spirits with a good one. It’s like a warm holiday in your mouth!

Same! But in a pinch I get my fix by making a strong chai tea (2 bags, seep for like 10 mins) and add a splash of milk or whatever you prefer and some sugar. It is nowhere near the same as the coffee shops, but it does the job.
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    RoboticHat wrote: »
    > @Coffeecrumblecake said:
    > Man, don’t get me started on Chai Lattes! I can never get them made exactly how I want them when I buy the bags from the grocery store, but the right barista at Starbucks or like Paul Bakery can really lift my spirits with a good one. It’s like a warm holiday in your mouth!

Same! But in a pinch I get my fix by making a strong chai tea (2 bags, seep for like 10 mins) and add a splash of milk or whatever you prefer and some sugar. It is nowhere near the same as the coffee shops, but it does the job.

Omg thank you so much for this advice! I'll try it this afternoon, since I have a bunch of chai latte tea bags that I had lost hope on until reading this. Definitely the perfect time to read this, too, since it's the holiday season.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited December 2020
    Mocha/White Mocha!
    I used to sell it in high school, so I know my favorite beans are Kona, Columbian, and Arabica. I really love chocolate too, so Mexi Mochas are my favorite to mix with my favorite coffee beans.

This is what I like using with making coffee at home:
    sddefault.jpg

Brand of coffee I like making at home:
    KDRG_1_KAUAI%20COFFEE%20DARK%20ROAST%20GROUND.jpg

My favorite coffee to have out is a Dutch Bros Cocomo with coconut milk blended. I really love Allan's Coffee & Tea house blend and the Human Bean as well.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Sammytrey00Sammytrey00 Posts: 17 New Member
    I am drinking decaf coffee. It’s coffee from coffee beans that have had at least 97% of their caffeine removed. I just want to reduce the negative effects of caffeine on my organism, especially on the heart. I can also drink it after 18 hours and I will still sleep normally, this is a big plus for me.Іf you compare decaf coffee and regular coffee, there is almost no difference between them. Well, unless decaf has a less expressive, softer taste and aroma, but it's still delicious.
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    Other (you can explain it below if you want)!
    I like cappuccino, Frappuccino, mocha, and plain coffee with cream and sugar.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited June 2021
    I am drinking decaf coffee. It’s coffee from coffee beans that have had at least 97% of their caffeine removed. I just want to reduce the negative effects of caffeine on my organism, especially on the heart. I can also drink it after 18 hours and I will still sleep normally, this is a big plus for me.Іf you compare decaf coffee and regular coffee, there is almost no difference between them. Well, unless decaf has a less expressive, softer taste and aroma, but it's still delicious.

With you on the decaf for health reasons.

As for coffee, my current indulgence is having them grind two bags of Pike's Peak Decaf at the coarse grind needed for good cold brew, and keeping a Mason jar of coldbrew going in the fridge, as there isn't a way to order decaf cold brew anywhere.

Post edited by Nushnushganay on
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    I like a lot of them.... Frappuccinos, frappe, mochas, lattes.
    My top favorite flavors are Peppermint, Pumpkin spice, mocha, and French vanilla
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,018 Member
    Cappuccino!
    I do like a nice cappuccino. Especially the chocolate sprinkles! 😊☕️.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • verlaineverlaine Posts: 33 Member
    Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee
  • susannesimssusannesims Posts: 128 Member
    Black, but not american black :P I want STRONG coffee, and the standard "american black" coffee is usually weaker coffee types
    edited July 2021
    I had just finished a cup of Green Mountains breakfast blend a short time ago. And now I'm strongly considering going to get another cup.
    ETA: Update, just grabbed another cup of Green Mountains breakfast blend. This will be my third cup this evening.
  • Mizzila1297Mizzila1297 Posts: 620 Member
    Mocha/White Mocha!
    I do love my White Chocolate Coconut Milk Mochas.... (Sadly I can't have regular milk, but the coconut adds a really nice sweetness! Lovely as dessert.)
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    I don’t like coffee!
    I very rarely drink coffee because coffee sometimes makes me feel a little nauseous. If I do drink coffee, it's only very little and I want it to have a lot of milk and sugar.
    I very rarely drink coffee because coffee sometimes makes me feel a little nauseous. If I do drink coffee, it's only very little and I want it to have a lot of milk and sugar.
    I too get a little nauseous if I drink to much coffee from time to time, but very rarely do I get to that point. But since I have drank so much coffee for so long, my gut is use to it. But I have to have that cup of Jo, especially in the morning as soon as I get up. Otherwise, I'll be a walking zombie for most of the day. :)
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Whatever kind is in my hand, but if it isn't good black, it's not good coffee so I like to have it black first to see.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    New favorite is the nitro coldbrew from Starbucks, which is best black, but the novelty of the nitro foam is short-lived so it's best had right when ordering, not taken somewhere for later. And it's kind of a gimmick, I know.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I prefer my coffee to be regular, black, no sugar.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Instant coffee. I like the taste and it's the only coffee that doesn't give me heartburn.
    I can drink a random cup of regular filtered coffee every now and then, but not regularly.
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    Caramel Macchiato!
    Starbuck's