Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can kids and teenagers ride the horses?

2...Next

Comments

• PurplePeacockPurplePeacock Posts: 914 New Member
    edited August 2011
    @Drapes, none of the above however, is possible in real life.
  • mellieisamellieisa Posts: 219 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Thank you guys! It's to bad that only teens can ride a horse :(
    But can children atleast interact with the horses?
  • DrapesDrapes Posts: 2,794 New Member
    edited August 2011
    @Drapes, none of the above however, is possible in real life.
    That's true but it's still the sims haha
  • esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited August 2011
    Well kids can still build a friendship and maybe read the riding books so when they are a teen they should be able to ride without getting on backwards or falling off. :lol:
  • HanSim3HanSim3 Posts: 19
    edited August 2011
    Maybe if they had a horse riding camp for children they could ride horses?
  • mellieisamellieisa Posts: 219 New Member
    edited August 2011
    HanSim3 wrote:
    Maybe if they had a horse riding camp for children they could ride horses?

I like that idea! :D
  • esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited August 2011
    Drapes wrote:
    Drapes wrote:
    Heartfang wrote:
    Drapes wrote:
    wewed12 wrote:
    Drapes wrote:
    Teens can :D

I THOUGHT YOU STOPPED POSTING THAT PICTURE!!!!

I NEED MORE EYEBLEACH!
    Nope it's my siggy now :D
    and later I'm making him in CAS and making him a legacy story. I'm still looking for a unicorn horn CC hehehe
    Heartfang wrote:
    Wait a minute. Foals should not be ridden period. That better not be true. And why can't children ride horses? What, they think kids can't handle it? Puh-lease, there's plenty of kids who ride horses of all sizes.

If it is true that children can ride foals it's probably the size. It's just a game nothing is going to be perfect about it

It's not good to promote inaccuracies.
    It's not like the foal in game is going to get hurt :$

The problem being however, that that is inaccurate, as in real life, they would. :shock:
    It's the sims though haha. There are so many things in the sims that wouldn't happen in real life, the Grim, Vampires, Ambroisa,

Wait........the grim, vampires, and ambrosia are all FAKE?! :shock: There goes my mission in life.... :cry: You've killed my dreams!!!
  • MishaMisha Posts: 73 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Waahhhhh, I'm really hoping for kids to ride horses. Sucks if they can't though.
  • AnnieIeroAnnieIero Posts: 9
    edited April 2013
    :? i cant seem to get my person to ride the foal :lol: are you sure they can be ridden?
  • sisterto2sisterto2 Posts: 84 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I don't think children can ride horses, teens can, and maybe kids can ride foals. I really don't know. I actually don't have Pets.
  • sisterto2sisterto2 Posts: 84 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Jennygirl wrote:
    lol I'm sorry, not trying to offend. I'm just saying, nothing is that accurate about the game, why would they start now? We'll be lucky if our kids could ride anything. I do see your point though, I'm no horse person but I know you don't ride foals. I'm sure they will just be limited to bikes like always anyway.
    Um.. wrong, kids can ride taxis by themselves, and there are still things that they can do that kids that are 5 or something can't do, such as stay home by themselves. And I'm sure there's something accurate about the game.
  • EceriEceri Posts: 103
    edited April 2013
    I have a download that can resize the entire horse. You can make it the size of a cat all the way up to the size of a shire horse, and it doesn't effect the tack. Actually, the tack and stuff all go and fit to the size.

Edit: I actually found a mod that allows children to ride. :I Quote me if you want both mods that I have.
  • twigbugtwigbug Posts: 19
    edited April 2013
    I also have both mods. It makes me laugh, however, as the game struggles with it a bit; the children get all stretched out to adult size in order to fit. However, they return to normal size on dismounting. A great mod. I've been thinking a riding school may be in order. And if your Sim in a mooch, they could be paid for it (in theory).
  • becky3379becky3379 Posts: 3
    edited April 2014
    I made my horses have a foal, but my child still cant ride it?!?!
    I click on the foal and all it says is bottle feed, hug,pet,feed treat......
    Is there a mod or something?
    PLEASE HELP
    XXX :cry:
  • Simfan3456Simfan3456 Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="Heartfang;c-6134691"][quote=alexspoom13]It's true that children cannot ride [b]horses[/b].

They can ride [b]foals[/b] though.[/quote]

Wait a minute. Foals should not be ridden period. That better not be true. And why can't children ride horses? What, they think kids can't handle it? Puh-lease, there's plenty of kids who ride horses of all sizes. [/quote]

arnt foals ponys
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    edited December 2020
    Hey there! As this thread has been bumped after being inactive for 6 years, I'm closing this thread as per our necroposting rule. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top