Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Karritz
    Thanks - not ready for anything like that yet, I'm total new, but make sense at a later stage.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited December 2020
    Tamijo wrote: »
    @Karritz
    Thanks - not ready for anything like that yet, I'm total new, but make sense at a later stage.

It is difficult to find your MyPage now so, in case you haven't discovered it yet here is a link that will get you to the point where you need to log in. There are all sorts of things there you might be interested in, including a link to your Studio if you want to load things to the Exchange and also to the Sims 3 Store if you need to get any store content, plus pages of badges you can work towards if you ever feel the need to explore the game further. I think it took me a couple of years before I became aware of them.

https://mypage.thesims3.com/
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    New update out, more pics on my story thread as usual. o:)
    Have fun in reading!

After Tyler told Sif what had happened to him and why he had the dark in him and suffered awfully from it he was exhausted and they fell asleep in each other arms. Tyler felt safe for the first time since years. He was so thankful for having Sif in his life and thanked his fortune of sending her to him. He pulled her nearer to him and she nestled against him tightly.
    IodstLQ.jpg
    The following few days the families enjoyed their holiday at King Stein´s castle. They savored the warm sun and the comforts the castle provided.
    But soon their visit was over, Haldir and Travis had to go back home, Haldir had an own kingdom to lead after all. Furthermore the teens had to go to school again, at least the few weeks left untill finally the summer holiday would arrive. Samuel and Adelheid protested, they didn´t want to go to school again, they had the opinion that they would pass the final test with flying colors, highly doubted by their dads and their granddads so there was no discussion allowed. Samuel and Adelheid tried anyway and became a bit frustrated because they hadn´t been successful.
    Tyler secretly could understand his son´s feelings. He, too, didn´t want to leave, he knew he would miss Sif from the bottom of his heart.
    When the cars arrived to take them all to the airport he said goodbye his girlfriend, left alone by the family who all knew how hard it was for him to go home again without Sif.
    They swear their love to each other again, hugged, snuggled and smooched with each other untill it really was time to leave.
    pXOoDjz.jpg
    jij7963.jpg
    yF5ESN8.jpg
    NYz7Ya0.jpg
    SQPFGLj.jpg
    bD6GHyH.jpg
    Tyler´s heart was heavy, he didn´t want to leave but it was the best for Samuel. He and Sif talked about their future a lot during the last days and came to the conclusion that they would wait to begin a life together untill Samuel would go to university in the future. Both didn´t want him to feel abandoned again. Tyler´s first priority was his son now, although his heart was bleeding to leave Sif again. She was very sad, as well, but she was used to waiting for her soulmate, after all she already had waited for him her whole life, the few years untill Samuel would become an adult would be just another chore for being together with Tyler in the end. But she knew she would miss Tyler so much that it would hurt her more every day.
    They exchanged their last kiss, Tyler had to hold back his tears, he didn´t want Sif to see him cry, but it was hard for him.
    RU33aHQ.jpg
    It was good for Sif that Alfarin was still at home the next days, only he could light up her heart a bit, she suffered from her own darkness after her love-light left her.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Tam
    @GraceyManor
    Ohh...so

NB: Always on the lookout for improvements to my game so, it is a setup you made or is there an DLC including an advanced wedding.
    In general what GC to get in relation to better story/gameplay (only sims don't care to much afterlife stuff).

I’m afraid I don’t understand your question.What is an advanced wedding? I never heard of that before? I never heard of afterlife stuff are you referring to sims 4? I don’t play that game.

By advanced wedding i ment having people attend in a church (did you do that or is it a game thing) , the wedding cake - none of that in my game.

By afterlife stuff I was thinking about Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Fairies other fantasy creatures you won't meet on you daily shopping.

Gotcha.You just throw a wedding party..that's pretty much it.
    Afraid I'm not the one to ask on tips on how to make weddings look nice.
    I don't like building and I'm not good at posing my sims, I'm aftaid I'm no help in this department.
    :s I think cakes are base game.
    You can have parties anywhere, just click throw party at and then select your destination.
    Churches you have to download, but I can't remember where I got mine I'm sorry.
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @bekkasan : great updates as always!
    More on your thread. <3
    I love the picture of two barely clothed men! I didn´t see Jamie had a tattoo before! Nice!
    What a wonderful picture of Hidden Springs again!

@DivaDoodle : Wow, just a few days off the forums and I had to read so many updates of your great family!
    What great pictures. As always with highly entertaining comments of yours!
    Luc´s plan went well, he´s having his party! I thought it was funny how he wanted to convince Tulip.
    Sorry to say, but the chaperone kreeps me out, especially because he shows so much interest in the teens! :D:p Good that you forbid teen-adult relationships!
    Hehehe, Tristan will be a highly skilled guitar player when he will become an adult, when it´s his only way to stop the family of wanting to talk to him! (I can´t blame them he is adorable!!!!) Poor Tula having to share him so often. :D
    Gosh Daydream Ivy is a funny girl, she can´t deny having a crush on the chaperone, although there are so many nice boys interested in her.
    So, Emilie and Waylon find each other attractive? Her daddy isn´t amused, right?
    Waiting for more!

@emorrill : wonderful end of your Christmas story! (Sorry, I insist of seeing your story as one! :p )
    Miriam looked so sweet in her dress, Jaron is right with her being a candy stick. So happy for him that he can overcome his fear of losing someone again!
    I really love your Christmas decoration, I´ve already said so, but I have to stress it out again!!
    Aww, so sweet the pictures of Jaron and his newborn daughter.

@Tamijo : Jey, she´s wearing a helmet!
    How long is the lifespan of your Sims? Does she have to hurry to get pregnant?
    Is she sure that her partner is the right one?
    What a nice present of her parents, hopefully she will be promoted a few times in her new job so they can start to build a house for their own.
    What a strange dream mother had, hopefully it was just a dream?!?
    The wedding cakes came with "Generations" btw. here is a short description of the EP: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sims_3:_Generations
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited December 2020
    Probably will catch up reading tomorrow night. I just wanted to post a few pictures I took of Day 49 in the Langerak save. This was back when the last name was still Jones but I thought I'd share some past Sims for fun. I also decided to do it so anyone new to the family will see the earlier generations. These will possibly be added to the story thread.

IzrrANA.jpg
    Christopher, back when he was still alive. He hasn't cloned himself yet so Christian doesn't exist at this point in time.

pRwlqC0.jpg
    Everyone can make my founder as you all have her in your game already. I just used a young adult female in the Sim Bin. I named mine Emily Jones and she is the founder of the family. She would be the great great grandmother of Daisy Langerak.

UPFFt91.jpg
    Ah, to be young again. I can't believe how young Eric was here. I gave him a slight makeover when he got older. He's Daisy's great grandfather and father to Melanie Langerak.

VqTTpet.jpg
    A picture of Fawn Ursine Jones, Eric's wife. Those of you around when I first shared know her but I'm introducing her to the new ones. She wasn't very far in the music career at this point in time. Oh, she is the daughter of Claire Ursine and Jared Frio, I needed to mention that.

6Olln3F.jpg
    Eric's sister, Jessica as a teenager. She was flirting with her future husband, Tommy Bunch so that's why her face is like that.

Mm7MU7K.jpg
    Tommy was just newly aged up to young adult here. I think I'm going to play a few of these other families that are connected to the Jones/Langerak family sometime, but just for fun to see what they were like.

VkaDPty.jpg
    Any guess who this cute little girl is? This is Melanie as a toddler. None of you have seen her as a toddler because I didn't share until later than this point.

***Bonus picture: lO50wYi.jpg?1
    This is Carina Alvi-Sekemoto as a child. She is actually Daisy's step grandma because she is Quinton Sekemoto-Langerak's mother. This is another Sim none of you saw as a child. Carina's father is Miraj Alvi but I think Darlene Bunch is the mother.
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    Brian and Delilah arriving on their honeymoon.Checking into the Royal Resort

Screenshot-24.jpg
    "We're all alone...I have an idea" Brian tickled Delilah and she almost died from
    laughter.

Screenshot-26.jpg
    "Stop looking at me like that...its annoying." She said as Brian gazed at her
    "Okay then." And he wrapped his arms around her.

Screenshot-6.jpg
    XD

Screenshot-27.jpg
    Afterwards they decided to practice their snorkling in the pool,
    tomorrow would be a day filled with scuba diving.

Screenshot-17.jpg

Note for those who might want to know:
    Diving and the resorts come with Island Paradise.=)
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    edited December 2020

46 The Watcher Watches: Chin-Han

While Cabana Boi was chaperoning the teen party, at their property across the street, things were going awry at the main house, unbeknownst to Watcher, who is supposed to be watching Everything! Ach! Bad Watcher, Bad!!! :#

Amelina and Aiden had gone to the hospital. They had a beautiful baby boy, and in their joy, immediately brought him back home without being properly discharged!
    No one knows how the birth certificate and the delivery notes were left unfinished. Was it because of the rowdy hospital New Years party & shenanigans going on in the doctors lounge? No one knew, or if they did, they kept mum about it, fearing reprimand.

A sweet young nurse just out of school, on her very first duty, came across the forgotten papers (while her team leader partied for ''just a minute" with the handsome doctors) Shocked and upset, and not wanting to get into trouble, she filled out all the blanks, best she could!

Hence, Amelina & Aiden's son was legally named Chin-Han McGraw.
    His time of birth was scribbled in as one minute after midnight New Years Day. Though Aiden secretly thought it was a bit funny, Amelina was livid!
    Watcher does Not want Amelina to be upset! All sorts of crazy ''compromises" can ensue!

~~Aw Little Chin-Han you are so cute! thinks watcher
    oc9H8c7.jpg

'Amelina , congratulation's on Chin-Han!' I try nervously.
    "hmph! Don't call him that Watcher! I wanted his name to be Aslan, or Abe or Aleric! Anything else!!" she says refusing to look at me.
    IzQfJlm.jpg

'Well you can re-name him! Aiden can stop by the City Hall and do it on his way home from work!' I offer. This seems to help, her mood improving, a tiny bit.
    cyXeDNU.jpg
    5DIF8R0.jpg
    8SyjKem.jpg

Tulip is jealous that Chin-Han has a proper crib while Her darling Tana has long since graduated to a napping mat.
    p5BGr2H.jpg

Tulip rushes to place Tana in the crib, before Amelina can react! (Tana isn't even tired!)
    "Watcher! this is too much! Do Something!" says Amelina
    BgH752q.jpg

Both are fierce in competition now, to see to whom Watcher will acquiesce.
    jOLUigI.jpg

Watcher: *sighs* *shakes head* *places an identical crib in the room* *rolls eyes*

Aiden gets off work, he is such a happy easy going guy!
    gciTeVt.jpg

He gets the call from Amelina
    "Honey, Watcher says we can re-name Chin-Han! Please visit the City Hall to have his name Changed! I was thinking something beginning with the letter A: Axel, Aaron, Asher, Abel, something like that would be ace!"
    kyifDtB.jpg
    t78g8qZ.jpg
    24ag3XI.jpg

Aiden of course, always wants to please Amelina and hurries off to the City Hall. but when he gets there he is confused trying to remember all the names she liked, he remembers something about Ace. yes yes that must have been it! Surely she said ''....like that would be Ace!"

and so little Chin-Han McGraw was renamed Ace! :D

Aiden returns home. He sees that Amelina is having fun on the trampoline so goes to greet his little Ace.
    LduPQZc.jpg
    n9oCP6a.jpg
    WzkQaon.jpg
    kUxPY5c.jpg
    LJK0awL.jpg

Wow Amelina has come a long way from her failed dismount flat on her face!

Amelina You are so good at it! "I know!" she says happily
    Kd041r0.jpg
    uZBQD1e.jpg
    eqc3t1y.jpg
    DjO0y9c.jpg

Watcher is happy things are back to the happy normal :)

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    Post edited by DivaDoodle on
    edited December 2020

48 The Watcher Watches Tana

Little Tana sees something new! It looks so tasty! If only she could reach it! Tana uses her Vampiric skills to read Oscars thoughts! Ahhhhh so I must have a birthday to eat the yummy cake!
    NeaOZaJ.jpg
    7DFzXsM.jpg
    ksjMNxM.jpg

She knows what to do now! "My handsome Daddy always comes to my calls!"
    v9pTWvH.jpg
    ky6952S.jpg

"Oh my sweet little woobwoob. Did you want to eat cake? Let Daddy take care of that sweetie" Dante can't help but dote on his girls. Their wants and happiness, it is the only thing that is considered a weakness in him.
    LjWKc31.jpg
    tfuaLup.jpg
    xHcwztS.jpg
    ZNawCXA.jpg

Rut-Roh! what kind of trait did you get Tana?
    0n81KfA.jpg

Ohho! Rebelious! :D
    [RxbqBga.jpg

Tana, Is there anything special you wish?
    "Yes please Watcher my own room, this baby is too noisy!" lol OK "and please bring my toys" got it! oh she is happy now.
    lDVhQlH.jpg

Oscar thinks there aren't enough musicians in the family, so he gifts Tana with a violin.
    f0gQ2kp.jpg
    PCvFyQZ.jpg

Tana hears her Daddy call her to come watch a funny program with him.
    0rdZcLw.jpg
    r7khZju.jpg
    tjdiJt9.jpg

"Daddy whose house is this?" "Tana honey, it's ours, our other house. I wanted to come over to see Tula" Dante tells her.
    HW1Nd1M.jpg

Cabana comes in to tell Dante a about their new car. Tana looks at him. "Oh I remember him! He is so nice and made funny faces at me when I was a baby! I like him!"
    OdFRgWE.jpg

"Tana, you remember Cabana! come say hi!" says Dante
    "Daddy I'm going to marry him." says Tana
    Dante laughs, "well not today, I hope sweetie!" Tula laughs, yes that would be much too silly!
    kSDkqw0.jpg
    oDOqSI0.jpg

She decides to tell Cabana a joke instead of proposing :D He laughs in his deep roaring laughter, he remembers this funny silly toddler, now precocious silly girl, what a cutie patootie!
    1zhB7n4.jpg
    NJ98DGD.jpg
    5qCrpTr.jpg

"Daddy can I live over here, with Cabana and Tula?" she wonders
    4emRCQ7.jpg

"Oh but Dad would miss you much too much! Besides Cabana is not good at bedtime stories, he doesn't even know how to do all the funny different voices." says Dante.
    Tana thinks that over, oh that is a Very good point! if the reader can't do the voices then that's not good at all! Besides, she doesn't want her Daddy to miss her, she didn't think of that! This thought makes her sad she might have hurt his feelings! And after all, she loves him so! He is the best Dad ever! she gives him hugs. 'I'm sorry Daddy."
    BMBi0zF.jpg
    eYt809B.jpg

Tana sees Tristan and runs over to tell him she had a birthday!
    OZDhbJs.jpg
    J5MOMdi.jpg

" I see! You're a big girl now! what did you get?"
    PwODwsN.jpg

"I got a violin from Oscar!" she tells him "Oho! let me hear you play!" says Tristan and he is delighted at her music and decides to accompany her.
    r8sf810.jpg
    rHioGSt.jpg

Tula calls her Dad over "Dad, come play!"
    0wEtptt.jpg
    pTZNDIr.jpg
    kkINHZw.jpg

Ari is proud of Tana keeping up with Tristan's rhythm! "yay Tana! You are great!" he claps in appreciation.
    rgyGCpn.jpg

Tulip calls Dante "Darling come bring Tana back home, she needs a bath and school is tomorrow." she reminds him.
    3b5Qdjy.jpg

Tana tells her Mom about her visit! "Mama, Ari took pictures of me playing music with Tristan! I was playing just like Tara McNeill" she says proudly
    "Oh that is wonderful Tana! I'm so glad you had fun" Tulip enjoys her daughter's wild imagination!
    f3oqxMx.jpg

Tana has her dainty little girl bath.
    VBhlHpA.jpg
    ooDItkW.jpg
    hV4867x.jpg

Oh NO! She woke the sea monsters! Must investigate!
    pii0hQf.jpg
    MgCAgPP.jpg
    oIkSHkX.jpg
    hAAFBKp.jpg

Dante reads "Oh but the faeries were enchanted with her playing her violin for them...''
    fPPNWXQ.jpg

''...she danced while she played, her tiny feet keeping time....''
    lEdp3iX.jpg

''..her dancing was magic, and her music pure enchantement....''
    uZPc44M.jpg
    zioZpSk.jpg
    'a0gQxtd.jpg

@Tamijo I think you'll enjoy Generations! it has so much fun content for kids and teens as well! :)
    Yes when you firt posted I think I said you were writing with names of my favorite girls! <3 and I
    Love all your mentions in your story! It's just so great! makes me feel like we're kindred spirits of
    a kind!

@bekkasan will read over there! so excited!

@AlexaKry Yay you are back! I will read over there!
    LOL no he is nice! the Nurturing trait makes the kids and teens like the person and listen to them and behave! I will get him a girlfriend but the only one I like the looks of, is the insane one, so i don't know! >:)

Yes I always put Emily and Waylan together, their kids are so cute! Waylan is now human thanks to Louise! Their bio even says they are into each other! No one in "our" family particularly likes Daddy Dwayne, he is always rude, and they walk away from him, so who cares what he thinks!(Until I play his family)

Daydream is very a mischievous, precocious, misguided, couch potato, slob!! I Love her! <3
    I know that poor boy really seemed to like her!

@Brandontaylor Nice to see these sims again! They all look so great! Oh and kid/toddler simmies we never got to see! awesome!

@GraceyManor beautiful resort! awww they are so cute together!
    beautiful Update and pics!

• rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Just so nobody gets worried... I'm still around :smile: Just waiting until I see if I get stuff packs for Christmas before I pop back to my game.
    Merry Early Christmas everyone!
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Merry Christmas to all of you, we celebrate it in Sweden today December 24.
    enjoy those of you who celebrate tomorrow.
    Merry Christmas to all who celebrate. And Happy Simming to Everyone.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor That is one of the things I love about sims is getting attached to them so I can't stop playing them. There have been several of your sims that I would love to have seen more story. I think those had glitched saves though. :cry:
    Beautiful wedding and vows! Sniffles, grabs a tissue, no, it's not covid, weddings make me cry.
    Looks like a lovely resort! I hope they have a beautiful honeymoon.

@DivaDoodle Great job the teens made cleaning things up for the party.
    That is sweet she is fixing his favorite meal.
    I love seeing Cabana wearing the 'towel'. :grin:
    Gracious with that stare of Tula's you would think her Mom was Amelina rather than Tulip! :lol:
    The party looks fun!
    That is a great bathing suit on Cabana. I made Adam wear that one! :love:
    Poor Cabana sleeping in a sleeping bag.
    I saw your comment to Karritz about the baby! I would definitely change the name unless Aidan is not the Daddy! :grin:
    Ace is a much better name.
    Tana is such a cutie! Oh, rebellious. That ought to be fun!

@emorrill I think it is fun to go back and visit sims that you haven't played. I'm still trying to add all the stuff I need to put in so I can check on my legacy family that is sitting around in a porter file. :grin: The save is on the external hard drive so I havn't put that on the desktop yet.

@Lucy_Henley Looked at your new story. Great pics. She was certainly brave to go into the portal! Great that she found her ancestors.

@MadIris lol at the toddler almost ruining her performance. I've seen sims on the stage in the past but they usually get off the stage once the show starts. Toddler's can't go down the steps though. I would have been tempted to 'reset' them home. :grin:

@Tamijo Love the short story idea and glad it was a success!
    I usually leave the townies alone too but if they are friends of my sims I will take an interest and make sure SP is not being too mean to them. I'm glad to see she took the advice and got a make over. Hope it helps her esteem and their relationship.
    I hope she enjoys the firefighter career.

@permanentrose Caught on fire! How dangerous! I wonder why she continued to work all singed and sooty!

@Karritz I hope your family sims starting having babies that count towards the badge. It seems like so much prep work just to get a badge.
    I'm using separate folders for each of my games. One of the folders will be cc free for builds and possible to attempt to do CAW again. It will have the basic nraas mods as they are just too helpful, but no cc. I also don't download cc into my game anymore. It is all converted to package files. I also have another folder for downloading builds and once they are in that library, I rename them and pull the library file so I can just tuck them in any library I want without having to download via launcher except in that one folder. I'm learning to use s3pe to check things also and using custard and dashboard faithfully so I don't get surprises.
    Merry Christmas down under! It is supposed to be mid 70's here today but colder tomorrow for Christmas Day only up to 48.

@Silverofdreams30 Merry Christmas! It is finally the 24 here, Christmas Eve day. Do you celebrate on the 25th and are the shops open or closed?

@Sorak4 Alice is actually quite pretty! I wasn't expecting that.

@AlexaKry Update! Will comment on your thread.
    hehe, thank you. I do love those pool parties with no pool! :grin:

@Brandontaylor Great to see pics of your sims. I love Christopher, even older Christopher!

I popped into my Supernatural Island save to check on them. I still need to add a few buildings and houses to the world. This is a fun park complete with gondola and coaster as well as many other fun things for the sims to do. I did not build it, got it off the exchange.
    50751936543_8d5357f7d7_o.jpg

This is the outdoor simfest lot I downloaded for that world. It has a couple of things that are on it that I will probably remove since they are already in the fun park and I don't really want duplicates in the world.
    50752670356_f44fb60666_o.jpg

A really cool large castle to live in. I downloaded it. Forgot who made it! :open_mouth: It is still empty at the moment. Not sure who will be moving in this one.
    50752670331_e9c22158a5_o.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @bekkasan

We celebrate today the 24th here, stores are closed today
    but was open yesterday.
    @bekkasan I know I've made a huge lot of work but if it was just for a badge I would have done it in one or two sim days using mods. I decided to make a game of it. I'm enjoying discovering all the new imaginary friends made real and coming up with unique looks for them.

I use separate folders for all of my saves too. I don't download much CC now. If I do download it I rarely get it into the game. It just sits on my hard drive waiting for me to decide I need something new in the game. I did install a few new hairs I've had for a year or more recently. I felt the need to add some more variety to what I already had and I do turn Sims3Pack files into package files. Use custard too. I have a few library files named but am still working towards the goal of having them all named.
    Merry Christmas to you too. We are expecting to be around 34 C here tomorrow. That's about 93 F. Not exactly cool but better than it's been lately. It is quite cool at the moment though but I've got a fan on. I drink lots more water when it's hot.

I just finished the editing of my next video. I'm motivated to get it done. The most interesting event for me in this next video is Win becoming real.

It looks like I've got enough recorded to make one more video. In the next video there will be another Imaginary Friend made real, two birthdays and I find out that Javon and Gwen have gone ahead and had a baby without my permission. I will only need them to have 2 once I start the production of the 30 official grandchildren. I hope they have sufficient room in their house for 2 more by then. I'm giving all of the spouses and most of the Holdens the Family Oriented trait so I suspect I'm asking for trouble when I put them into their own homes as married couples and leave them to do whatever they like. I think Gerri will end up with a lot more than 30 grandchildren.

I need to sleep now. About to turn the computer off. It's after 11 pm.

It'll be Christmas here in under an hour from now.

I found out my microphone is affected by having OBS studio running when I'm making my videos. I have had problems for ages with the narration being either really loud or really soft and I keep thinking it's because I'm not being consistent with the way I use it. But I just had an experience where it just didn't save any narration at all. It was close to the end of the video. So I noticed OBS was using the microphone and I shut down OBS and suddenly the narration worked and the sound was strong so I'm hoping that will have also fixed the uneven volume problem. Or maybe it is just me making a mess of it. That's a problem for tomorrow.

I see you have posted some gorgeous scenery. They are beautiful pics as usual.

Happy Simming and Merry Christmas
    @bekkasan aww thanks! Any in particular?
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Appendix 1.

Situation after chapter 4

For those that follow the story there should be a good insight to the two major families, Joblin-Fripp and the David/Vallari household. If not can find an overview of the households in this post .

This appendix meant to clarify the two other major households in the story. Those that we follow a little but I do never control. This should cover most sims that could be mentioned in the coming chapters, but not everyone.

First an overview of the small adventure village.
    vt9cxAP.jpg

4FgG2bB.jpg

FcRsoWo.jpg

Comments
    Merry Christmas Everybody

@DivaDoodle: Thanks for comment
    Nice update with this funny name issue, Ace was it?
    Great Tana focused update she is a very cute child.

@bekkasan: Thanks for comment
    A lovely romantic post in the snow, very suitable from Christmas with the snow and everything.
    Very nice pictures from you world

@Karritz: I know about the login, almost always log-in directly from launch and also got some badges.

@AlexaKry: Thanks for comment
    Great update, sad that she had to leave him, clearly a bad day for both.
    “How long is the lifespan of your Sims?” very long life 4 days translate to something like a year, so plenty of time she is only at her early 20’s, will make her try as often as possible “not only in-game Sundays”. If he is the right man is hard to say, behaving ok so far also when I do not control him. Not perfect characteristics, but can’t comment as they may or may not have impact on the coming story-line. Mother was dreaming, I will keep it as close to reality is I can. "Generations" is what I can read mostly the cake (some features fixed in updates) so I think I will try to avoid right now (get a CC decorative cake) other DLC I want more.

@Brandontaylor: “Langerak save” is that the same game-play as the JONES FAMILY we usually follow just at an earlier (or later) point in time.

@GraceyManor: Nice to see them start the vacation with a little Woo, it is after all a honeymoon.

My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Page 4083

@GraceyManor Sounds like Brian may have a big fire.
    Uh oh, I hope Susan is okay.
    Glad to see Susan made it out alright.
    Looks like he was very busy.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Interesting to hear about Bekka's past.
    I'm glad she got her revenge without going too far.
    I'm also glad that she realizes she needs help coping with what happened.
    Jamie is a good guy. I know he would never do what her ex-lover did.
    Lol, cleaning the litter pan would be a nice punishment.
    It'd be nice to have the ability Jamie has. I definitely wouldn't abuse it.
    That's a nice heirloom to pass down.
    I had to laugh at the sketch.
    Looks like Damien and Mary had a nice time too.
    Great update!

@KNORear That's good that Sugar and her step dad are friends now.
    Congrats on the birth of Winterberry!
    Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer I really think they based the computers off the Death Star. Too similar not to be.

***I still have more for this page but I've got to get ready for work soon. I'll do more feedback tonight.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    She must've saw that green bar. Wonder what thats about.
    3IqKZ6B.jpeg

There was this burglar. I noticed the music play long before he arrived. Ash must've got to the front door waiting to electrocute someone.
    7R4klOe.jpeg

He saw her. Instantly knew he was not being jolted today
    cMX4oOg.jpeg
    He just.. Got in a taxi and drove off... I'll give you credit mr.Burglar. You know your limits.

When I think of it. Morrigans like the older sister nobody knew they had. Always hanging out with her friends.
    hhiNVqW.jpg
    Although I think most people would/should be wearing coats outside Morrigan. Classic insane Sims!

So I remember after importing the house onto a new Bridgeport I lost the photos. So... Conviently Ashes gave everyone a chance to get more photos.
    63EUEnS.jpeg
    She doesn't mind this at all

The Sorak tries it: Family Hangouts.

So I was going to get the family out and about
    G3Ixb7h.jpeg
    Did some updates to the original Elvira's outfit. Figured she needed to look pretty dapper.

Skating... Is so not in the list of sports Morrigans good at unlike darts.
    UdcaZzr.jpg

I think the original Elv was busy getting a "drink" here.
    JRS1RW5.jpg

Convenient paparazzi feed thirsty vampires.
    Qk2D7Lz.jpeg
    And nobody will dare try to disgrace you when its easily able to lead to some surefire negatives.

Meet Devon with everyone out and about around town together I saw him! And it's been a while since we last saw him, and he's all grown up
    c1pSgD5.jpg
    His hairs still blond! It's just the lighting!

Around came Lola Belle too. Is this a family night out or just a family union?
    eTfGHT6.jpg

The crowd built up. And still through that, Elvira still gave the camera a stare. She sees you.
    QfRmJxi.jpeg
    Ashes is still getting good with that guitar
    9djDeUe.jpg
    Alice is also befriending someone from school. She's been doing well in that regard too!

ULEZpL2.jpg
    Oh. It's Beau. And Beau hates the Slayers so... I'll just slay his reputation somehow
    bnZcMwT.png

First he gets a quick jumpstart to make sure he's wide awake
    tw8sYpV.jpg

And out comes the mind-control
    e9fCDFi.jpeg

0R1pkTV.png
    So I learnt he's been naughty, and his girlfriends around... Sooo

Genius plans come out to play!
    Cblw44P.jpg

Enjoy explaining to your former girlfriend why you couldn't control yourself from kissing William Fangman.
    i4Rv7AZ.jpg

ZGhxAMW.png

I feel bad for her, poor girl. Sadly it was this or her not knowing until her possible wedding day. Ashes may have done a good-deed.
    IpxbKEn.jpg

I'm not about to let any innocents die, fortunately someone got Alan up. Otherwise I would've made Beau finally do something right in his life.
    stHk21l.jpeg

WoMksAF.jpeg
    Hey Big Hartly, congratulations on helping out. But... Why are you not wearing any shoes... Or a shirt. Aren't you cold?

So far that was the end of that outing, unexpected family reunion, a little community service, and lotsa fun. What a day!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    🎄Merry Christmas Eve everyone!🎄

I'm so excited! :mrgreen: Roasting my very first glazed ham for dinner this evening so...wish me luck! :lol:

As a tiny little Christmas gift ;) here's a preview picture of an event in the next Chapter of Pelican Town to Sims Town. :blush:

What might Alex and Haley be discussing?

Ch-11-1.jpg

Comments to come later. :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    Merry Christmas, everyone! :blush: I'm still lurking in my favorite thread all the time, but I've just been too busy to play much lately. Hope to get back to that after the holidays. Hope you're all enjoying the season :) .
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited December 2020
    At last. I had my chance to do what I wanted to do. Here's the 2nd part to earlier now that everything was setup.
    Wayne... It's time. You may have resurrected once, but this time you won't resurrect a 3rd time.
    Morrigan was definitely telling him to brace himself for his end.
    SiJDXI3.png

Wayne finished work, and so. They saw.
    g8DC4N0.jpeg

I made sure to have them tail him. Wherever he goes. They're on him like Vampires to Plasma.. They came.
    bnJdmxy.jpg

That's.. One way to scare someone
    9FMlh9G.jpg

He surprisingly let his worst enemies in. He must've accepted what was about to happen.

Mischevious as always.
    Z4L0nSX.jpeg

Ashes did what she had to do. A rude awakening puts anyone on edge, and Wayne saw true fear that day. They conquered.
    1VnTC50.jpg

We all know what transpired when he went downstairs.

But hey, let's skip to the best of it all! I won't even need to show what transpired. Her face says it all.
    0qx7SsV.jpg
    Wayne disappeared. Again. This time hopefully for the last time. And Elvira LOOOVED it.

Some people throw huge wedding parties, some throw private ones. The Slayers throw a two in one funeral/wedding party. What a deal!
    FKZoygk.jpg

Thanks for sticking around Grim.
    9lKuQMb.jpeg

Ahh, Elvira. Being the best woman to herself.
    JNweqkE.jpg

Everyone slept well that day.
    0vgYqpw.jpg
    I think Ashes will be back to herself soon, and probably nothing else will be lit on fire for a very very long time.

Veni, Vini, Vici.

Merry Christmas from the Slayers!
    oaG2aj8.jpg
    May your Christmas not involve being Wayne Bumble
    L9q8VGi.png
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    @bekkasan

Actually I did reset her after I stopped laughing and got the pics. 😆
    Merry Christmas to those on our beautiful blue globe who celebrate today! <3 Makes me so Happy to find so many Great people from all over, come together here, cuz Sims!!! : )

@bekkasan Thank you for commenting, it's always a pleasure to read them! I was so surprised the teens were all cleaning, must have learned that from the adults!

ha ha ha I know that look so well now! but both Amelina and Tulip love to give me the cold stare down! :D I'm positive they taught it to Tula! Only Aiden, when I zoom in on his face, will be smiling, he Likes to be zoomed in on!

My silver fox named the baby Ace, though he was still laughing so he might have thought Ace was funny as well. He first wanted to name him Quick Draw McGraw, but that doesn't start with an A, so was voted out! :D
    I don't know why but he still chuckles, from time to time, he says it's over the name Chin-Han McGraw, But my suspicions are growing. the laughing is probably more at my shocked face and loud Oh NO!. He really seems to delight in all the emotion the game elicits from me. I suspect he is the watcher of the watcher who watches the sims! :D

Gorgeous pics of your supernatural island! I had to scoop my jaw off the table!----> :o

@Karrtiz :D reading that Javon & Gwen had a baby without your permission! lol I hope there will be room as well for their 2 more children!
    I'm looking forward to seeing Win!

@Tamijo Thank you for your comments, I am really looking forward to getting to know Tana!

Yes the baby is re-named Ace. my choice was Aslan meaning Lion, because that family all has lions manes!

I like how you make the map and named the names! since I'm nosey and Like to know everything!! Looking forward also to hearing about the autonomous sims in the neighborhood, if they make it in your story!

@Sorak4 oh haha! To me, she is definitely looking at her green bar, it's not yet filled to the top!

"He saw her. Instantly knew he was not being jolted today" :D and he leaves in a cab! hahahaha the scaredy cat!

I adore Ashe's deadpan face here, like she is saying ''you're welcome" for the opportunity to get a new pic with Grimmy!

What is going on with that umbrella? lol is that her choice now, to carry about town!?

Devon looks great, I do like his hair!

LOL she made Beau so mad! I love his mad face!

Bye Wayne, RIP, I do love your poor singed horrified face, but WHY did you invite your enemies inside?

Awesome funny updates I so enjoyed your pics and captions!

@emorrill Merry Christmas Eve and Good luck on your very first ham! :)

Alex & Haley look sad! I don't know... ack! do I want to know? emorrill, tell me right now if I need to put tissues

on my wish list for Santa! *scribbles on the list, just in case!*

btw he is super handsome here! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top