Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nikkei_Simmer's Stupid Question #8 - Baker's Station will not utilize inventory fruits

Can anyone tell me why the Baker's Station refuses to utilize the fruits in my sim's inventory

As the images here show my sims have fruits in the inventory...as well as in the refrigerator.
BakersStation2.png

But he still keeps getting charged for baking a pie and other bake-ables done in the Baker's oven.
BakersStation.png

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to fix it so that the Baker's Station always draws from available inventory?
GYZ6Ak9.png
Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Do you have an ingredients overhaul or cook with ingredients mod that has altered the recipes to call for something you might not have in stock, such as eggs?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Nothing other than a 'do not buy from refrigerator" mod so that the sims can't go shopping for the ingredients directly from the fridge. Is that what you mean by "cook with ingredients" mod?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited December 2020
    No, that isn't what I meant. There are mods many of us have in play that alter the recipes and call for more ingredients for most of them than EA dictates and some of them are meant to work with the bakery ovens.

But without that, the no shopping from fridge mod seems to be having the opposite effect than intended for you. Do you have the most recent version? And if so, does this still happen when the ingredients are in inventory but the mod is removed (and scriptCache cleared)?
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Guess I'll have to muck with it after the "move". :neutral: Got a week of packing to do and a move on Dec. 31, 2020. So...I'll come back to this question after and see what I can do to fix this. Thanks...@igazor, I may be screaming "Help!" in January 2021.
    GYZ6Ak9.png