Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Dreamcatcher is a veru beautiful home, dear @masajo ! <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Many, many thanks @Svineprutter and @AIRIS6962 :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @masajo, stunning house! I love the name you gave it
    Thank you very much @illusie :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Dear Madam Secretary please could I claim this request :)

Date: November 3, 2020
    Username: @Svineprutter
    Page: here
    Type: Residential
    Description: Work/Home
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Dear Madam Secretary, I´d like to claim this request:

Date: December 1, 2020
    Username: @FatTribble23
    Description: Southern Farmhouse
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you <3
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary, I´d like to claim this request:

Date: December 1, 2020
    Username: @FatTribble23
    Description: Southern Farmhouse
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you <3

@AIRIS6962 OMgosh thank you so much! I'm so excited. :smiley:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,317 Member
    @masajo
    Thank you. :smile:
    Zpj9msL.png
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 369 Member
    If not able to create that is understandable as I have never seen any request since I rejoined the forums like it

Username: ZazzyKittyn
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Under the Waterfalls
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all the packs
    Lot size (dimensions): 20*15
    Lot traits: pixies gnomes and off the grid cant recall the names
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 4 or its 5 if you count the treehouse
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? parents should have loft bedroom with office underneath ensuite bathroom hotub off the bathroom but able to access by bedroom also, teen, child and toddler colour scheme neutral for either sex and shared bathroom, bunks in each bedroom and have it decoracted as two different indviduals share, child and teen have desks and computers, toddler and child should have a playroom that is accessible to either room and joining hallway
    Number of bathrooms: 4 bathrooms 3 full and 1 half
    Favorite color schemes: love black, gold all shades hues tints of purple
    Colors you dislike: basically all colours but would love to see as accent or the above colours accents, metalic like bronze copper, silver, light pale shades hues tints of blues and greens
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? would love it decorated
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? haven't decided if going in oasis, eco, strangerville or sulani so colours and landscape something that will fit either world
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? open plan sunken living/family area and library, kitchen large enough for get togethers, hallways that leads to the bedrooms, outside, skills bedrooms for the kids one side off either the living room or library with the parents room gym wellness room on opposite side greenhouse garden off the kitchen and the half bath would love the landscape look like its a waterfall with plants of all kinds look like it hasn't been attended to in 25+ years the entry from the waterfalls to the house would love to be either off the kitchen or the living/ family room doors are only to the parents bedroom and the bathrooms
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? If required
    Additional instructions? Waterfalls pool should have so that the sims can swim in
    Lots of activities for all ages to do and with room to grow
    if there is room would love a tree house that looks like falling down near the waterfalls but the only way to access is through the house
    Inside is a private area all open space for the parents romantic and the last bathroom is here can use a divider to make the bathroom closed in
    would love a small kitchen bed just make your ideal romantic getaway can always change if don't like the entrance could be a secret hidden entrance in parent bedroom
    Off the grid or as close as you can to off the grid
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Womble - your request is now available on the gallery, I do hope you like it!

The Suburban Dream

Download here
    More pics here

EmWJTom.png

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    @masajo - Dreamcatcher is a superb build!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    @Simming_Spoonie Thank you so much! The house is pretty nice and it's beyond my expectations
    Thank you for your kind words @Simming_Spoonie wonderful work with The Suburban Dream :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Waving to @Glenkarri . Happy to see you on the forums and perhaps you'll share more of your lovely creations in the new year. I too am hoping there will be a Sims 5 that will be something we can all enjoy. Happy holidays! :D

Dreamcatcher looks like a great home to chill and relax away from the stress of life. Well done @masajo :smiley:

The Suburban Dream is a very nice home @Simming_Spoonie
    SLpPUp.png
  • angelette1angelette1 Posts: 152 Member
    Merry Christmas DNA Team!🎁🎄☃
    Angelette Carter

Merry Christmas to you too, dear @angelette1 <3

Merry Christmas everyone <3

0_1c7517_3798a91_GIForig.gif

Merry Christmas @angelette1 , @AIRIS6962 and everyone 🎄☃️🍸
  • MellieMidgetMellieMidget Posts: 900 Member
    edited January 2021
    Residential Lot Request Form

Username: MellieMidget

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Dealers Choice, mix of Country/Traditional/Modern

Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have everything

Lot size (dimensions): 64x64

Lot traits: On Ley Line & 2 random( something to do with multigenerational

Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 8

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 Nursery with 6 bassinets and another with 6 toddler beds,

Number of bathrooms: lots

Favorite color schemes:

Colors you dislike: just make it fit with my type of build

Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes, this house must have every bell and whistle. Money is no object

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Brindleton Bay – (replacing Hound’s Head)

Link to specific house or plan:

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Deck the whole house out with everything 😊

Is communication required before the builder begins work? I welcome questions the entire way along

Additional instructions?
    Can you please use the items locked to ‘careers only & debug menu’ (highest level items)
    I would like a 7 level house (2 basements, ground floor and 4 upper levels.)
    I am going to have cats & dogs in my game, can you please equipt the house to handle them.

Can I also please have a 'pets first' room and breading room on floor 1

On B2 and B1 I would like to have all the skill building items (at least the ones allowed indoors), I would like a computer lab with 8 computers, bowling alley with 4 lanes. Hobby and skill items. Wine Cellar/Nectary, Music Room, Hidden magic room
    I would like to have a toddler, child, teen retreat, decked out with all the mods and cons for them to have a grand time where the fun never stops. Massive gaming room. home theatre room 2 levels high, split level kind of like a real movie theatre
    butler's quarters open plan, small with mini kitchen bathroom bedroom and loungeroom.
    sauna room, hot tub room, massage/spa retreat
    Collection Room/Gallery
    Can you please place a ice rink & skating rink in the basement and have the 2nd level basement overlooking these. Can the ice rink be in its own room with an ice theme around it. Can the skating rink have a tropical theme.

Ground - formal floor for guests: Built on a foundation and as open plan as possible while still having walls to separate areas. Indoors I would like: a grand entrance, massive kitchen with all the bells and whistles, Formal dining, Formal lounge with bar. Laundry, sun room

Patio: Formal sitting area, casual sitting/reading area

Outside I would like: a greenhouse, with 6 of every harvestable plant in the game. If some of the trees need to be outside this is ok but I would prefer to have them all indoors so I can play with them all sim year round.
    I would like to have another corner dedicated as a graveyard/crypt, please make this a decent size as I am going to be using this house as a generational home. I am also thinking that having a hidden door going to a basement level with artefacts and memorabilia would be a nice touch
    I would like a pool near a back yard patio with a barbeque and dining area with bar. Water toys set up near the pool area - A pool shed would be nice with clutter and extra items for the pool/patio.

Floor 1: lounge room, sitting/reading room & library - this is to be a family version of some parts of what's on the ground floor

On floor 2: the nursery (6 cots) and toddler room (6 toddler beds), with an adjoined play room where they can play with a few toys and train for potty, have baths – all bedrooms to be gender natural. 6 Child bedrooms with, 6 teen bed rooms – all bedrooms to be gender natural

On the top floor(3): I would like a parent’s retreat, massive bedroom with sitting/reading area and fireplace. Walk in wardrobe with his and her side, massive grand bathroom with all the mods and cons, corner spa bath, double sin. Patio with no access other than the parents’ retreat with a stargazing area. I would like the retreat to be as luxurious and comfortable as possible so they can have their own private space away from all the kids

On the top floor(4): Make this an attic space. extra clothes. boxes, old toys. what ever your heart desires to make this look and feel like a storage space. If there is any functionality to it please have it only accessible from floor 2 as no kids allowed on the parents floor lol

If possible a lake to fish with a small jetty/pier that can can a seating area for 2.

If possible have the decorations show up for specific holidays. (Christmas lights and trees, presents in winter. Valentine stuff or pirate day etc on their days (I don't know if this is possible)

Extra: feel free to add your own touch and rooms I may be missing. I welcome clutter and I know there are rooms I am probably missing so follow your artistic vibe and questions are more than welcome

I am happy for the creator to use CC and cheats but if they can please let me know before I download the lot so they don't get over ridden.
    Post edited by MellieMidget on
    Zpj9msL.png