Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rubisel Ichtaca and Linda Scott

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
How do you think about their relationship?

6.png
She is his romantic interest but he has never wish to chat or phone call or meet her since I've been playing with him. I gave him a big plastic surgery in CAS, so his looks is quite different to his original face. Also she is having his son at the moment, but Rubisel never wish to do anything with his son even though he is only a toddler. Should I keep this relationship or should I let him break up? Personally, I think it wouldn't be good to keep this relationship as she also has her husband as well, Tariq Scott.

Untitled-11.png
But looks like she is following him wherever he goes.

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    If I were playing Rubisel I wouldn't force him to be with Linda because I don't care for EA created back stories or drama. He has probably never even met Linda prior to you starting a save and the child is probably the result of pollination (or whatever method EA sim creators use to impregnate sims for world setup). Since she is already married and as Rubisel isn't interested in the child, break-up would be your best option if you want him to go forward with a new relationship without the drama of a love interest hanging over him.