Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They should do a sequel to Sims Medieval.

2...Next

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I would love a Medieval Pack where sims can go through a time portal, say a magic door & wind up in Medieval times.
    Also, I wouldn't mind if it's a combination of Camelot/Grimm Fairy Tales/Game of Thrones. :)
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited December 2020
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    I really want a Medieval pack for the Sims 4 - preferably a expansion pack but I'd settle for a GP. I think it would be really great if they did something similar to how Batuu works (the townies from the homeworlds don't show up etc.) and you could either live there permanently or just have a time-travel vacation (similar to how Snowy Escape works)

There is so much they could do with this kind of theme but I hope they go for the more mystical/occult stuff. I'd love a royalty type feature too. Realm of Magic was far too modern for my taste! I wanted to build dungeons and castles for my Spellcasters to live in!

I’d love to see a sims 4 medieval expansion. If they gave us farming first or along with it, it would be great! Castles, royalty, farmers, peasants..... even werewolves would go great in this pack.

I would also take a new medieval spin off it it was a really good one.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    I personally wouldn't mind a medieval pack or even a stone age pack, where you could go full flintstones with it.
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    edited December 2020
    considering EA these days the sims medieval would just end up as a Journey to Baatu style GP for the sims 4.

Ironically, had Journey to Batuu been a Sims Medieval-type stand alone thing, I 100% would've bought it, instead of ignoring it as hard as I possibly could.

I would absolutely buy a Sims Medieval sequel, or a Sims game that takes that framework and uses it in some other setting. I tend to agree that a medieval expansion pack would be kinda ... weird, and I don't know if I'd want that to happen.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    edited December 2020
    Medieval would be nice, but I would love to have a Japanese Sengoku period setting, with samurais! :)
  • rhaliusrhalius Posts: 445 Member
    Sadly EA knows nothing what to do with all their great licenses.

It's like you are a kid again, watching the rich kid who has all the toys and isn't using them. Just has it on a shelf and when playing with it does like the most basic thing with it, with no imagination.