Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please help me find this coat

FigwitFigwit Posts: 1,072 Member
I have recently returned to Sim 3 after a long absence. I have a lot of saved sims from the old days and it is fun seeing them again but they have mostly lost their outfits and hair and skin in some instances. I used a lot of custom content back then and I no longer have that cc. Plus I am trying not to be too greedy in downloading content so I don't explode my game this time around. However, I will make some exceptions and this coat will be one.

I just can't find it though. I no longer remember my old haunts and the sites may no longer be there anymore. It is also possible it could be a Store outfit but I have checked and can't find it there. So, I have searched and searched to no avail. I would love it if someone could help.

ACtC-3chz0RNepabOErbKsUBULO9VbphJmUwOmt74uilZubwhtRUviqMGMyj48Cav5Wjv62n2dqxEzX0KYrzo-JhcoV_8gScSiTDa3sU9uRicscpBObowev6DqwgCkz3TMjrrFdpdDRhxChta1dbHvqqb27cMw=w696-h1000-no?authuser=0

And another to show the buckle on the sleeve:
ACtC-3d-weyNQRpzRdnKwVtwv3rKZqngaL2AFex_R7SiQXBrr-GabY6l4x-VTqlPFnm_-_hAW1AafLkRAoxlglGnBLwGP3hirImYfjmy7Kyiv-Mm8Gsb5bjDv9Y3GxINwMjisaSSGYdkpuLoSSx6Z_S1OQdbdw=w725-h1000-no?authuser=0

I am guessing that it is an entire outfit with the shirt and the pants included.

Comments