Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    How was your birthday this year?

Can't remember.

Oh wait, I remembered. I was told to go to the office (cuz I was supposed to be working from home on that day) but they bought a cake for me.

It is tomorrow!

@Cavapoo_King - Happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day today!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Favorite book you read this year?

I read the Scarlet Letter at the beginning of the year for English class (we got to choose a classical novel to read) and I enjoyed that. The only other things I read were novels for other classes that weren't nearly as enjoyable :D

Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Did it. :P
    GMXwhxD.png?1
    AYVHN2U.jpg?1
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Why do I keep waking up at 6am? My sleep has done a complete 180
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited December 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

As y'all know, I don't read. XD

Gone series (not a book but instead a book series)

Thank you to everyone who said happy birthday (I cant be bothered to mention everyone lol)

I tried and failed to be funny

gFeqqYR.jpg
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    "*Nervous laughs*" :D They're so adorable.

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    :smile:
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited December 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

Uhhh, probably Jane Eyre? I've read a lot though.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I want to say Good Omens, but it's the only book I've been reading and I've been so slow at reading that I started in July last year and I'm still barely halfway through it.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Happy birthday Cavapoo!

• Options

How do you manage to post a smiley without getting that "short of x characters" warning here? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Favorite book that I have read this year? Do cook books count? Just joking! But seriously though, I haven't read any books at all this year, except a paper bound game guide to Cyberpunk 2077. And I just basically skimmed through that one.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

What’s a bad or good habit you picked up this year?

Bad: Eating too much. 🤣 I'm blaming all my baked goods. Oh, and also being kinda lazy to exercise cuz I always end up hurting myself.
    Good: I try to do some simple meditation/breathing exercises in the morning.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited December 2020
    ooo new question! I'll answer that instead.

Good habits: healthy things I can do in small increments that aren't daunting: like a kale smoothie in the morning, and the idea that it's okay to just hop on the rebounder and go hard and fast for a minute, with furious high-stepping hard running, til I'm out of breath and I feel the burn in my quads...and then just quit. I can always do it again later, and that it is over so quickly, encourages me to stop procrastinating, which I do, when I tell myself that only a long workout will do.

Bad Habits: Eating later in the day than is optimal for me.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Bad: Eating too much. 🤣 I'm blaming all my baked goods. Oh, and also being kinda lazy to exercise cuz I always end up hurting myself.
    I haven't picked up any habits at all this year, good or bad.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

My eating habits haven't been great this year 😅 the family is still trying to navigate the whole gluten intolerant thing, so I'm almost always eating something that bothers me 😕

I actually started it more towards the end of last year, but I've kept it up for the entirety of this year, so...anyways, I've got a little journal to fill out each evening with space for habit tracking, exercise, food, and other health related things. It's been nice to review my day and write things down so I can remember it for later 🙂
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I like how our good or bad habits all have something to do with eating. :D 2020 is just the year of eating cuz there's nothing else to do. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited December 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

Bad habit: going on YouTube when I’m bored. It’s become a bit of a problem for me. I now have an obsession with YouTube and I stay on there for like 6 hours of the day.
    Good habit: been drinking less soda and eating less snacks. And I’ve learned to know when to stop eating. Basically I’m very unhealthy active wise but I’m decently healthy food wise... besides my love and cravings for canned ravioli. Probably not the healthiest thing to eat half the days in the week.
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Bad habit: going on YouTube when I’m bored. It’s become a bit of a problem for me. I now have an obsession with YouTube and I stay on there for like 6 hours of the day.
    Good habit: been drinking less soda and eating less snacks. And I’ve learned to know when to stop eating. Basically I’m very unhealthy active wise but I’m decently healthy food wise... besides my love and cravings for canned ravioli. Probably not the healthiest thing to eat half the days in the week.

Dang, what do you watch on Youtube these days? I feel like I always don't know what to watch on there anymore. :\

I've never had a ravioli before or maybe only like once. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Bad: Meals barely exist to me anymore. It's eat when I'm hungry which could be twice a day or 12 times a day :D
    Good: Uhhhhh I'm good at navigating Zooms? I'm good at pretending canceled plans aren't a big deal? There's no life-changing habit I picked up this year?

• Options
    edited December 2020

How do you manage to post a smiley without getting that "short of x characters" warning here? XD

I used the forum's "smile" emoji. -

: smile :

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Dang, what do you watch on Youtube these days? I feel like I always don't know what to watch on there anymore. :\

I've never had a ravioli before or maybe only like once. XD

Mostly Minecraft videos for the most part. I’m really into Dream SMP stuff right now because I love watching role play through Minecraft also. I also watch Sims videos every once in awhile and I also watch Laurenzside and Gloom who both don’t play video games anymore, I just find them funny. But yea, mostly Minecraft. Dream, Technoblade, Tommyinnit, Wilbursoot, Smallishbeans, LDShadowlady, Seapeekay, etc.

I can’t believe you’ve tried ravioli. Raviolis literally my life. I don’t think I’ve eaten anything else more than canned ravioli lol.
  • Options

I used the forum's "smile" emoji. -

: smile :

Ah, okay. 🤣
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    A memorable meal/food item this year that you had/made?

SWEDISH CARDAMOM BUNS.
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top