Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Something you want to do again next year?

Working from home. :P
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Online Lessons. They were really useful and cut out all of a courses' redundant aspects! A 7 hour day became 3 hours! And it was perfect... Even though we only had around 5 weeks of online

Unless I don't head to a college next year, in which I'll have to say I'd love to meet my friends again. It hits not being able to see someone for a few months.
    L9q8VGi.png
    Ah, my fav Nickelback cover band is back. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSWaqa4QTt8
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    :smile:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Something I want to do again next year? Very little of 2020 is anything I want to repeat, but one thing I would like to continue with that started this year was the severing of social ties that were false to me, and I to them.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    How was your birthday this year?

Can't remember.

Oh wait, I remembered. I was told to go to the office (cuz I was supposed to be working from home on that day) but they bought a cake for me.
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited December 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

Oh wait, I remembered. I was told to go to the office (cuz I was supposed to be working from home on that day) but they bought a cake for me.

My birthday was interesting to say the least. It was the last day my work place was open. I wasn't working tho and we celebrated at home. My last day of work was the day before my birthday. In case you couldn't tell from this, my birthday is in mid-March. Although now, I kinda wish I could have spent my birthday at work just because I loved my job and spending time with all those kids.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited December 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

Do again? That like, I did this year? I'd like to repeat very little of it, but I do miss actually being on-campus for school.

...I totally meant to post that comment last night :sweat_smile: oooops.
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

For this year? Ask me that in ten days :joy: I was supposed to be a New Years baby (yes, my due date was Jan. 1st--my grandparent's wedding anniversary) so my birthday is laaaaate in the year.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

Anytime it's with the family, it's a good birthday! Nothing else matters! :heart:
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

Nothing too interesting. I watched Doctor Strange and made a cookie brownie. I meant to take a picture of the cookie brownie so I could post it in the discord (since I saw that food channel made, I only ever lurk there anymore 😅) but then I forgot. And I already ate the rest of it so. 🤷‍♀️
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

Nothing too interesting. I watched Doctor Strange and made a cookie brownie. I meant to take a picture of the cookie brownie so I could post it in the discord (since I saw that food channel made, I only ever lurk there anymore 😅) but then I forgot. And I already ate the rest of it so. 🤷‍♀️

Ooh, what's a cookie brownie? :P I need recipes. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

It is tomorrow!
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

Unfortunately nothing went on, no parties, nothing special. It was another normal day!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

Interesting. I got a giant stuffed unicorn and a way-too-sweet birthday cake.
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

It is tomorrow!

Oh, cool!
    832XG3D.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

It's more like be done again but I loved that my school's dining hall did carry out. Sure I didn't use all the entry swipes I would have without it, but it was on the opposite side of campus from my dorm and super convenient to grab several meals at once, especially if there was more I liked than I could eat in a sitting. I really hope they keep it post-pandemic but I doubt it.

Today's Q Q is:

uhhhhhh birthday? who?

I graduated on a Friday and my birthday was that Sunday, so it all blends together :D One of the days my parents ventured into the wildness to get Olive Garden and the other time authentic Mexican food, but I couldn't tell you which was graduation dinner and which one was birthday dinner :D I got a new laptop that's more portable for college classes so I guess my birthday wasn't too bad. I would have much preferred being wiped out from project grad (keep the grads at the school all night after graduation so they don't make poor decisions that night) and having a lengthy practice on Saturday prepping for playoffs but oh well 2020 for you
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    What page are we going for now?
    What page are we going for now?

I believe it's page 2600 or 2700 from what was mentioned before by Dekay.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • ElisetomElisetom Posts: 70 Member
    [quote="DeKay;c-17753760"]Today's Q Q is:

[center][b]How was your birthday this year?[/b][/center][/quote]

Me and my husband stayed home and ordered a delicious bistecca alla fiorentina over some wine!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

uTPkjM9.jpg
    This. They're really good. There seemed to be a lot of recipes when I looked it up.
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

It is tomorrow!

Happy early birthday!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

uTPkjM9.jpg
    This. They're really good. There seemed to be a lot of recipes when I looked it up.
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

It is tomorrow!

Happy early birthday!

Those are sooo good!

Happy birthday, Cavapoo!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

uTPkjM9.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

It is tomorrow!

Happy early birthday!

Oh nice! Maybe I'll try this next time.
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Can't remember.

Quiet, but nice. I got to have cake, so yeah, pretty good.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I don't recall what I did for my birthday, but generally not much. Maybe buy myself something.
    Birthday cake in the US is just so nasty, so much sugar it's literally sickening, and on my birthday I just wanna do less work, not more, so I usually would rather not have to make myself good cake worth eating, when I could crack a beer instead. Cake's not worth it to me, for myself.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

Favorite book you read this year?

As y'all know, I don't read. XD
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file