Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    k6QU5A1.png

Britechester looks so pretty in the snow.
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Night.

ejIDTfj.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I was happy to discover that an ice skating rink spawned next to my college prep dorm.
    12_18_20_11_39_27_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Eleanor and Elliot Summers keeping warm indoors and entertaining each other at the same time.
    TmXbHQs.png
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Tiny puppy <3
    kaOxspy.png

Tiny kitten <3

19.12.20_14-56-08adkc5.jpg
    19.12.20_14-56-45g5jjq.jpg
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    There's a blizzard going on in Newcrest right now, so I sent Maddy Kanine, Mike Brady and all of their vicous dogs to my outdoor club called "Elements". As always, the dogs are wreaking havoc....

9vljTNI.png
  • Options
    Oh no, Maddy Kanine is being abducted by aliens!

Xx2hevm.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 lol I love the multicolored dogs. I always laugh when you post story updates, your game is literally so funny, and I love!

This is Sabrina Parnell, wedding planner and bridal boutique owner. Her home lot is literally a wedding garden as well, so that's where I host my in game weddings. She has the soulmate aspiration but I keep making her unlucky in love. She has helped so many couples achieve their happy endings, but she remains single and alone. Here she is trying on wedding dresses in her boutique after hours, dreaming of a future that may never come...(maybe one day I'll be kind to her and give her a lasting relationship, but today is not that day, sorry Sabrina)

CS2Bm6h.png
  • Options
    @Nate_Whiplash1 lol I love the multicolored dogs. I always laugh when you post story updates, your game is literally so funny, and I love!

This is Sabrina Parnell, wedding planner and bridal boutique owner. Her home lot is literally a wedding garden as well, so that's where I host my in game weddings. She has the soulmate aspiration but I keep making her unlucky in love. She has helped so many couples achieve their happy endings, but she remains single and alone. Here she is trying on wedding dresses in her boutique after hours, dreaming of a future that may never come...(maybe one day I'll be kind to her and give her a lasting relationship, but today is not that day, sorry Sabrina)

CS2Bm6h.png

Thank you!
  • Options
    Today Beverly Bratwurst is at a club in Del Sol....she's feeling confident, I think she's gonna bust a move soon....

wYv0dQb.png
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    "And here's why I should be your favorite, Dad..."

4Kgphw1.png?1

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member
    Please, Sandra... don't wake him up.. let the poor thing sleep, for once :joy:
    Q2jjNSh.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited February 2021
    REMOVED BECAUSE OF EA
    Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • Options
    Please, Sandra... don't wake him up.. let the poor thing sleep, for once :joy:
    Q2jjNSh.png

@Ellupelluellu That's real life with pets and toddlers for sure, can't leave each other alone :D

And another screen shot from my game - Fabiola and Deirdre had engagement photos taken today, and they loved this one so much they had it framed.

x5srfRW.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited December 2020
    Happened to catch my Adam Lambert Sim protesting property taxes (I'm guessing) in the Spice District of San Myshuno. While it's kind of funny, it makes me understand a little more why some Simmers have an immersion problem with seeing Sims doing things in worlds where they don't live. Adam lives in a HUGE mansion in Del Sol Valley. Why is he protesting about property taxes in the Spice District? Just to be supportive of those less fortunate than himself? I guess I could use that thought to explain it away. I suppose he might do something like that. *shrugs* One of the Ngatas from Sulani, Knox from Evergreen Harbor, and the Delgado husband from Brindleton Bay are all protesting too. Oh, and I just noticed Judith Ward jogging in the background. Sheesh! She's everywhere! :D

uCOWzF4.png

Happy Simming! <3

EDIT: I just realized that Judith is blue as well. Better go home dear before your freeze to death! 🙄
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options

@permanentrose , lol, true :joy:

3 latest pics this time, but those are connected.

All the 3 kids have same dad, he does not (yet, at least) live with them, but recently it has started to feel like it. As he shows up almost daily and always invites himself in (he does not have a key). And usually I do not even notice when he , once again, invites himself over.
    Sometimes I notice it if one of the kids have him at their queue, this time I noticed him because I was searching the kitten... made the camera to focus on kitten.. and yep.
    WcyJWbU.png
    Ouc1zPg.png
    Kitten: "Run Snowflake, RUN! If the watcher didn't know he was here, kids must not know either! I meowww must tell them!"
    KOFwObX.png
    That did the trick, now they know! :p Well done, Snowflake!!

Disclaimer: The kitty naturally did no such thing, but it was funny , that at same moment he managed to get in the living room, both toddlers got up and autonomously walked to do the "watch" interaction on their dad :D:joy:

• Options
    edited December 2020
    @Ellupelluellu I was wondering about their dad when you posted them in that other thread, my question has been answered now! While sims showing up unannounced can be annoying at times, I do often like it when their family members who don't live with them show up - it does make it feel like the game autonomously cares about keeping up their relationships and it kind of feels like a nice touch.

Two photos from my game as well just since I love an excuse to share. Marin, who is pregnant with twins, has begun to set up the nursery. MCCC cheats has informed me that she is pregnant with a boy and a girl, and she and her husband Desmond have been talking about potential names. Right now, they like Evelyn and Ezra - to keep up with their E theme (their older kids are Emmett and Eliza)

dUmUqKf.png
    And then Marin went shopping at her friends' eccentric catch all retail store to buy some of her friend Rose's art to hang in the nursery.

iq4xOga.jpg
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited December 2020
    Goosey wrote: »
    BEHOLD.... A new masterpiece... This thick mermaid goddess swims in the lakes and steals the cheese hamburgers from the tourists. Hence the reason for her obesity.
    3775588-ts4-417-mermaid.jpg

Sulani's resident thicc Mermaid saw your post...and she is SHOOK! She's not ready to be dethroned!

7PVYwdI.png
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    The Big brothers had a great time gathering around the campfire for Bonfire Day. Nobody caught on fire.

50738755392_2cf34d0ece_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options

@permanentrose , I'll put my reply under spoiler , as it is off topic :)
    All 3 are results of risky 2% from MCCC :) Anna, the eldest, happened when Veera was at spa in Magnolia Promenade , and her fun was at darker red, and woohoo usually is the fastest way to fill fun (I do not cheat needs) :D And as Veera is maxed level vampire, she just used her charm to lure him for woohoo :D

The twins happened without any occult powers included , but still I felt the pink and green bar was not high enough to make him to move in.

Now those are high enough to ask, but I play slowly :)

@Kerrigan , lol love that look on her :D But I am sure she can beat that masterpiece by @Goosey

@AlwaysAsking , now that Don sounds more like the Don at TS2 :D

And the last pic ...

Snowflake is not a kitten anymore .... :'(
    LsZqidp.png

• Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

After moving to Del Sol Valley, James spend the afternoon cuddling with his girlfriend.
    jTyB4li.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Finally. The skin he was meant to have all along. (In other words: I finally updated. lol)

CwCxJkL.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top