Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Game of the year? (It can be a DLC too.)

🤷‍♀️
    The game of staying at home during the weekend when all shops were closed.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

🤷‍♀️
    What I heard is that Cyberpunk 2077 is the game of the year. It's a good open world sandbox game. And quite large too. I was playing a bit of Cyberpunk 2077 on the PS4 just last night. It's got bugs in it just as one would expect. And there's talks already for a DLC for Cyberpunk 2077.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses. It’s not very new. I don’t think it came out this year but I could be wrong on that, but I got it in like September and it’s now my 2nd fav game (Sims being first). I also have been playing a lot of Civilization VI lately cause my brother suggested it to me.
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

🤷‍♀️

One of the few games I've played that was actually released this year would be Hades, and that game is fantastic. But I don't know if I could pick just one game for the year :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited December 2020
    Well, I've been away for 1 month and 3 days, and I see the banner is STILL UNCLOSABLE - ugh!

How has everyone else been since I left for a bit?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Well, I've been away for 1 month and 3 days, and I see the banner is STILL UNCLOSABLE - ugh!

I'm good. I took two days off for today and Friday so it's a long weekend for me! And I'm working on a commission too. 😅☺️ How are you?
    832XG3D.gif

I went sledding yesterday and managed to run into a bench while doing it. It doesn’t feel great. So how r u?
    edited December 2020
    I've been doing well. Had a nice Thanksgiving with some of the family.

Then yesterday was my younger sister's 26th birthday. We did the party the day before, since she had to work. She still got a nice party at her work.

Now I'm just trying to get the last few things for Christmas (stocking items mainly) and I think that's about it for shopping... for 2020!

@DeKay -

GAME OF THE YEAR:

This one took me a while to think about...

Which means that I just lost THE GAME
    :confounded:
    Now I have to start THE GAME over again.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

🤷‍♀️

I haven't played many games this year. The one I've played most was probably TS4 but that'd be too obvious lol.
    Maybe Among Us. I've been having a lot of fun with it (until last month when I messed something up and got so embarrassed I didn't play for a while 😶)

Then yesterday was my younger sister's 26th birthday. We did the party the day before, since she had to work. She still got a nice party at her work.

Now I'm just trying to get the last few things for Christmas (stocking items mainly) and I think that's about it for shopping... for 2020!

DeKay -

GAME OF THE YEAR:

I have been constantly losing the game this year. Every time I hear the word 'game' generally I remember it! I'm not very good at this.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today's Q Q is:
    Best month for you this year?

October. So many of my fav bands released new songs at around that time until I was totally overwhelmed.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

October. So many of my fav bands released new songs at around that time until I was totally overwhelmed.

That’s a tough one. Not much has happened this year. I’m going to say probably either July since I got to go on vacation or March because mafia got really big for a bit around that time and we had a lot of cool games in the months of March-June I beleive.
    October was cool like you said because I think that was when The Killers and New Politics came out with their new albums and I actually got to go to school, but Halloween was a drag and it’s usually my favorite holiday
    Mouselline wrote: »
    October was cool like you said because I think that was when The Killers and New Politics came out with their new albums and I actually got to go to school, but Halloween was a drag and it’s usually my favorite holiday

Oh, double posting. 😈
    832XG3D.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I haven't had any best months at all this year with the pandemic, and the family matters that I had to solve.
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

I can't say too much has happened for me while you've been away...oh, but I have finished with this semester, finally!
    Today's Q Q is:

...this year? I don't know if I have one :sweat_smile: It's just been a rough year, all around.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm joining the don't have one group. There's been bad months and the less bad months. And I can't even remember anything that make the less bad ones that. :/
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    That's so sad, y'all.
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited December 2020

@DeKay -

GAME OF THE YEAR:

Dang it. I lost the game.
    Today's Q Q is:

Honestly, Feburary. Was doing well in classes, got a pay raise at work. Just an overall good month...I miss my job :(
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited December 2020
    I finally managed to sleep a full 8 hours for the first time in 2 weeks. It feels amazing to feel wide awake again
    Today's Q Q is:

March solely for the super extended college break that followed. Having a long break was so neccessary after how earlier in the year wasn't as positive.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

January and February because everything was normal then. Probably February was the best because January was the end of the semester for me with a lot of big tests.
    they/he
    Today's Q Q is:

Of 2020? :confounded: Was there ever a good month? :tongue:

December - it will be the month that will END the cursed year of 2020!
    Mouselline wrote: »

Oh, double posting. 😈

🤭

C rap i always forget you can’t do only emojis anymore
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    So much snow here!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @cheesetruck how much snow is there?

There's a lot here, too. They said only a few inches...haha, more like only a few inches per hour! Lucky I didn't have anywhere I had to be today, because the plow trucks have not been down our street even once yet, and it's an hour from sunset.

As for best month this year? Man, I don't know. It was rough in the first quarter, between hubs' health scare and triggered PTSD, my own issues with medications and medical stuff, and just life. Second quarter had ups and downs. Third quarter had a lot more normal feel, because summer outdoors in Maine can make you feel like there's no quarantine, only vacation. Like a hike or climb is just a pleasure trip, rather than the only thing you can do.

I'll guess August or September were best, because I had the most fun outdoors and didn't feel the brunt of "can't go anywhere or do anything."
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    @cheesetruck how much snow is there?

There's a lot here, too. They said only a few inches...haha, more like only a few inches per hour! Lucky I didn't have anywhere I had to be today, because the plow trucks have not been down our street even once yet, and it's an hour from sunset.

As for best month this year? Man, I don't know. It was rough in the first quarter, between hubs' health scare and triggered PTSD, my own issues with medications and medical stuff, and just life. Second quarter had ups and downs. Third quarter had a lot more normal feel, because summer outdoors in Maine can make you feel like there's no quarantine, only vacation. Like a hike or climb is just a pleasure trip, rather than the only thing you can do.

I'll guess August or September were best, because I had the most fun outdoors and didn't feel the brunt of "can't go anywhere or do anything."

Pretty much a whole foot of snow here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top