Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    tyR95vu.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    [img][/img]jBIf8tn.png
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    Eliandra Blagsby. My favorite sim. I have 2 save files: the first is her legacy, where she recently passed, and the 2nd is where for the first time in my 15 years of simming, I have aging off.
    50637723808_dc7d852efb_k.jpg
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    Sazzee'Hanhi
    NJ6nNPA.png
    :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited February 2021
    REMOVED BECAUSE OF EA
    Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,754 Member

Mother is turquoise, father is mauve, and their new babies are... eh? (Nora, I think I need to have a word with you.)
    5VEnIT8.png?1
    They changed to their mother's skin colour when aged up though and both have elements of the father, so perhaps their particular species of mermaid all start off green at birth. (Interesting story detail idea).

My very first pair of twins born in game! Meet Orion and Mohi Happati-Molo. (Born to Ikkanu Happati and Nora Molo).
    0NPXhDe.png?1
  • IfIdieyoungIfIdieyoung Posts: 45 Member
    I have a few

After being widowed at a young age and raising her two daughters as a single mother, my gen 4 sim Lia finally got her happy ending when she married a wonderful man at her very own restaurant in Sulani :)

TdQh4lM.png

Lia's mother Ellie (my gen 3) as a child

EYfEx8k.png

Ellie as a teen a few years later (spoiler for Strangerville)
    BdP70kU.png
    Origin id:
    lisimpson93
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Such a cozy scene.

NRTOwyv.png
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    I took my remakes of Christopher Steel and Monika Morris from the Sims 3 and started a new save in the Sims 4. Did a little honeymoon photoshoot.
    I wish they would make a comeback to the Sims series. I always made them get together. They're on the gallery if you want to download.

Hlusgjb.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,862 Member
    "Body is 5 characters too short." I hope now it isn't...
    0EOS7eK.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    edited December 2020
    Sage and Valen
    GHSHeOc.png?1
    Post edited by akaniki0 on
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited December 2020
    Classy lady :love:

hzMCjSU.jpg
    giphy.gif
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    My account is too new to do an actual picture post yet, so I'll have to post the URL to one of my favorites:

https://imgur.com/a/jaHqhjp

It was from about a year ago, and there might've been a story there. Dun, dun, dunnnn...
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    @VeeDub Cool!

wHyniTd.jpeg
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

With platforms now, finally can good in-game photos of toddlers and children without it always looking down at them!
    (Take photo of)
    She's adorable! <3

xyHMDvS.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    With platforms now, finally can good in-game photos of toddlers and children without it always looking down at them!
    (Take photo of)
    She's adorable! <3

xyHMDvS.png

So cute! I love her hair.

I'm not sure how you play and you're probably already aware, but in case you're not and if you're on PC, you can also lower the camera (Sims 3 camera) by holding down the center mouse wheel and moving the mouse or if you don't have a mouse wheel by hitting control and the up/down arrows on the keyboard.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited December 2020
    > @haneul said:
    > So cute! I love her hair.
    >
    > I'm not sure how you play and you're probably already aware, but in case you're not and if you're on PC, you can also lower the camera (Sims 3 camera) by holding down the center mouse wheel and moving the mouse or if you don't have a mouse wheel by hitting control and the up/down arrows on the keyboard.

I know your reply wasn't to me, but I wasn't aware (although I do think I've hit that combination by accident once or twice, lol), so thanks for the tip!
    @haneul Yes, for screenshots also, using 'Tab' then WASD. Also Q and E to go up and down. :wink::smiley:
    What I meant was that now for in-game photos, ones that can be put on a wall or table or something in the game, the platform brings up the toddlers or children to "eye level" perspective. The photo was framed around her, I have it lengthwise up and down in-game, it also goes (for the full-screen) to the screenshots folder. Which is often annoying when taking lots of photos in-game with Sims since it fills up the "Screenshot" folder with hundreds of screenshots that were actually in-game photos. Oh well.

@VeeDub Yes! For playing now, not just build mode, I've been using the Sims3 camera most of the time. More control over it! B)
    (Doesn't change the "take photo" or "Take photo of" though. That's based on the Sim taking the photo's mouth. Yes I know, should be the eyes, but close enough I guess. :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

> @Admiral8Q said:
    > @VeeDub Yes! For playing now, not just build mode, I've been using the Sims3 camera most of the time. More control over it! B)
    > (Doesn't change the "take photo" or "Take photo of" though. That's based on the Sim taking the photo's mouth. Yes I know, should be the eyes, but close enough I guess. :D

Ah, good to know. Thanks!
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Morgan: Will you stop looking at me like that?!
    Rayne: wIlL YoU sToP lOoKiNg At mE lIkE tHaT?!
    Sh7oSUZ.png
  • RubyDooRubyDoo Posts: 153 Member
    My sim Lena striking a pose for her hubby. He's practicing his photography skills :smile:

tJRA9DS.png
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    A random NPC decided to make Beverly Bratwurst angry--that's when NPC learned what a bad idea that is...

60oK1Nz.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,862 Member
    O3DzYc1.png
    Mandatory bla bla as "Body is 4 characters too short." .
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top