Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All Pregnanting All Pregame Sims

I'm so bored, so I'm thinking about getting every single female sim pregnant by one male sim. I'll ruin all marriages and relationships in the process. I just want to do it, be a twisted mind for once in a while. Has anyone tried that?

There's going to be a lot of babies lol... I love stealing someone's spouse in the game, but is it really worth it? Hmmm... I wonder?

Comments

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    > @morganlefaye said:
    > I'm so bored, so I'm thinking about getting every single female sim pregnant by one male sim. I'll ruin all marriages and relationships in the process. I just want to do it, be a twisted mind for once in a while. Has anyone tried that?
    >
    > There's going to be a lot of babies lol... I love stealing someone's spouse in the game, but is it really worth it? Hmmm... I wonder?

It totally is. >:)

I recently completed that very scenario for my own amusement (but with MCCC, my males were capable of getting pregnant as well as females, so...). Anyway, my guy is now working through the game-generated townies in that save. I don't think there are any marriages left to break up, though, lol.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I have done that, sure! What happens then is that the next generation of Sims can't get together with each other bc they're all siblings. So then they are hard up for someone to be with, and we get into close relatives interbreeding, as close as the game will allow. This makes me want to try it again, and see if the game has changed so far as who can be with whom.

And it doesn't necessarily break up marriages. Only if you get caught, last I checked. A Sim doesn't know whose kid it is, or they didn't, when I did this, so cuckolding was quite the thing.

But the drawback is indeed, that everyone's related in the next generation so you have to get creative/creepy about pairing them up...and your game goes mosaic with way too many sims.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited December 2020
    I have done that, sure! What happens then is that the next generation of Sims can't get together with each other bc they're all siblings. So then they are hard up for someone to be with, and we get into close relatives interbreeding, as close as the game will allow. This makes me want to try it again, and see if the game has changed so far as who can be with whom.

And it doesn't necessarily break up marriages. Only if you get caught, last I checked. A Sim doesn't know whose kid it is, or they didn't, when I did this, so cuckolding was quite the thing.

But the drawback is indeed, that everyone's related in the next generation so you have to get creative/creepy about pairing them up...and your game goes mosaic with way too many sims.

Quite true, and I wouldn't really recommend doing this for normal saves (at least not any that are important to you in a long-term sense). My own reason for it was actually as a more entertaining way to create townies to use in other saves. The NPC relationships wouldn't be carried over in those. I had no plans to continue more generations or anything. :)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    I'm so bored, so I'm thinking about getting every single female sim pregnant by one male sim. I'll ruin all marriages and relationships in the process. I just want to do it, be a twisted mind for once in a while. Has anyone tried that?

There's going to be a lot of babies lol... I love stealing someone's spouse in the game, but is it really worth it? Hmmm... I wonder?

I've been doing something similar in Forgotten Hollow. I have a number of spellcasters and zombies in the neighbourhood and everyone is messing with everyone's husband/wife. I like seeing if the babies are born as zombies or spellcasters. :D

How do you make a zombie? What is a zombie in Sims 4?