Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Contacted EA about the ongoing mods problem (sorry to repeat again)

Sorry to repeat this ongoing problem, but it is really annoying me. The following email I sent to EA:-

''I am getting really annoyed by this problem that keeps on and on coming back. WHY DONT EA FIX THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL? Sims 4 supports Mods, if it did not, then why does Sims 4 have the 'mods' and 'script mods' options in the game settings? 100's of creators including me, have made mods for Sims4, why is EA so against this? Better to remove both 'Mods' options in the game settings, and tell all those mods creators, NO MORE MODS! These Mods are a vital part of the game, and contribute to the ongoing interest in the game. And that means, MORE SALES! Are EA stupid or what, why cant you see this? And yet again and again after last update, this bug returns. Enable mods, restart game, mods still disabled!!! Deleting or changing the 'options ini' file used to do the trick, but this no longer works. I wanted to purchase more expansions, but NOT unless EA fix this ongoing bug! WHY WILL YOU NOT FIX THIS PROBLEM!?''
Long blond haired slim androgynous looking bi boy from London UK.

Comments