Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which townie do you hate the most

Comments

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Other ( please state who )
    I don't hate any of them, but I do find some extremely annoying! Baako Jang for instance. He's so creepy and always in a flirty mood! o.O That Sim is everywhere! I have to consciously keep him from talking to my Sims which triggers his stalker tendencies. Once he's in their relationship panel, even with just a teeny, tiny bit of green showing he pursues them to the ends of Simland; visiting, calling, interrupting dates, at the park, library, etc. I usually end up vaporizing his existence in household management.

Unlike others, I get rid of all celebrities except Judith Ward and my Adam Lambert Sim. Judith is everywhere too, but she usually doesn't bother my Sims in any way. Plus she's a great yard sale customer. For some odd reason, I kind of like her and feel sorry for her. She just wants the attention she got in her glory days I guess. The only time she gets a bit invasive is at venues. But I have fun thinking up different ways to mess with her without being too mean. ;)

Lastly, I find Geeta and Raj Rasoya to be two big burrs under my Sims' saddles. They're creepy for one thing, always having romantic noises coming out of their apartment with no other Sims visiting. Figure that one out. o.O Plus, they constantly complain about my Sims making noise when all they're doing is eating a meal, taking a shower or even reading a book! Sheesh! They can make all the noise they want and tell my Sim, "I live here too, blah blah blah, yadda, yadda, yadda." But not my Sim, nope.

I got back at Raj once in a situation like this that still makes me laugh. My Sim was trying to sleep and they started playing music extremely loud. She banged on their door to complain. It didn't stop, they ignored her. Soooo, she want back to the apartment and got her violin. I had her stand right in front of their door to play it. The music stopped and I could hear Raj shouting 'forbidden words' on the other side of the door. He couldn't come out in the lobby though to complain directly since my Sim was blocking the door. I positioned the camera just right so I could see into their apartment and watched Raj standing there absolutely livid until he finally gave up after a couple Sim hours and walked away. So funny and so satisfying. :D
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I've currently got a nice Malcolm Landgraab in my game. (I deleted the Landgraabs then brought him back with new traits without his parents). Eh, I just like doing my own thing with the pre-mades.

I'll probably avoid playing the same pre-mades twice though. In any new saves, I'd probably remove them and make all my own randoms.

I dislike townies with the kleptomaniac trait. That's a recipe to get deleted. Weirdo elder townies too.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited October 2020
    Alex moyer ( never use her for legacy she never ages or dies )
    Fengs, both, Lily and Victor.. what ever I voted before, cancelled!!

Eta:Okay Fengs and the immortal Moyer
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    Alex moyer ( never use her for legacy she never ages or dies )
    Why is Alex Moyer even in the poll, she is immortal annoyance like baby Ariel... always: DELETE
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I have an irrational antipathy for Nancy Landgraab. Don't care for any of the Landgraabs, actually.
  • Options
    Dragon_KweenDragon_Kween Posts: 43 Member
    Just randomly generated sims ( they cant dress )
    Y'know, I wouldn't mind sims rocking up in random cc, but when it's nonsensical, I either yeet them into the void, or give them a makeover if I'm feeling generous with my god powers.
    Cool story, needs more dragons - Cries in baguette

• Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I get rid of them all in most saves anyway. The first I send to the bin are the Landgraabs though. I tend to keep some of the ones in the latest worlds like Sulani and Realm of magic and Eco Lifestyle to get me started using them.
  • Options
    indigo_snap45indigo_snap45 Posts: 45 Member
    Lily Feng ( she hates children and wants to take over san myshuno)
    I change my answer - agree with summer holiday
  • Options
    OliwkaWidmoOliwkaWidmo Posts: 45 Member
    Baby Ariel. I like realistic gameplay, I don't want immortal Sims hanging around my town!
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Nancy landgrabb, she literally stole my sims table while she was eating pizza with friends 🤣 her second name isnt called landgrabb for nothing lol, plus I dislike snobby people IRL soo that just adds too it lol
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    None of them, not even the slebs.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I honestly don't hate any of them. They're just background sims. But the randomly generated sims' clothes are annoying. I usually just let them be though. Unless they have a significance with one of my households, I pretty much ignore all other sims.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited December 2020
    bixters wrote: »
    Who is Alex Moyer? I've never heard of her.
    I can't stand the badly dressed townies. The only proper thing to do with them is lock them in the basement and starve/ burn them :D

I tried at one point to edit all the ugly townies BUT THIS DARN GAME JUST KEEPS GENERATING MORE. So I've given up :(
  • Options
    randy2355randy2355 Posts: 157 Member
    The entire Charm Family. Every last one of them. They are deleted immediately! It used to be J. Huntington III, but I discovered that with a little bit of a makeover, and a slight adjustment to his name, I can live with him in my game.
  • Options
    Pallies656602Pallies656602 Posts: 24 Member
    edited December 2020

I really don't like the family Calliente and Salim Benali. I don't let my sims interact with them at all. I also don't like Candy Behr and Joaquin. They are always around my sims in every new game i play.
    Post edited by Pallies656602 on
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    @Chazzzy @bixters She's the tutorial sim that was added with one of the patches.

I don’t think I’ve noticed her either...

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    I wish randomly generated sims didn’t wear head gear.... if I want it on them, I can put it there.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    i don't pay enough attention to any of them to hate or love them.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited December 2020
    ArcherDK wrote: »
    Judith Ward. The second I saw her, I instantly began loathing her to an irrational degree. It doesn't help that she constantly messes up nightclub parties with her self-obsession.

Same, until my determined sims befriended her and made her over.

Judith Ward: Super Meany
    I gave Judith Ward a slight makeover.
    11-19-18_8-17-45nbspPM.png
    Upon my sims meeting her, it made sense to me that they would idolize her and would want to follow in her footsteps in their own rise to fame.
    11-19-18_8-18-05nbspPM.png

The problem is Judith is really mean and snobby.
    And pretty much doesn't want anything to do with them.
    11-19-18_8-18-36nbspPM.png

Which makes sense to me since I kicked her out of her mansion and temporarily moved her into a modern Urbanite house in Starlight Boulevard. That would make anyone surly. This made her a one-person welcome wagon when my own sims moved to Startlight Boulevard as well.
    11-22-18_2-07-34nbspPM.png

Make that the un-welcome wagon.
    11-22-18_2-07-50nbspPM.png

They met her again while out for a stroll in their new neighborhood.
    11-22-18_5-47-13nbspPM.png

It was going well until Meadow asked her to act a scene that would earn them some celebrity points.
    11-22-18_5-48-29nbspPM.png

The audacity of these young people.
    11-22-18_5-47-29nbspPM.png

Rejected!
    11-22-18_5-52-13nbspPM.png

They did manage to get an autographed photo out of her.
    11-22-18_5-49-36nbspPM.png

11-22-18_5-50-07nbspPM.png

I decided then and there that Meadow would work to make Judith Ward one of her closest friends.
    11-22-18_5-54-06nbspPM.png

And on that day, Judith would lose her mean trait.
    She will become merely hot-headed. I still want her to be somewhat edgy.
    11-22-18_5-54-30nbspPM.png

Now they can go hang their new prize on their wall.
    11-22-18_5-55-29nbspPM.png

Seriously?
    11-22-18_5-59-04nbspPM.png
    At first I thought this was just her meanness, but now I think it may be a bug related to changing her look.
    It would be cool if mean sims gave fans these greyed pictures though.

Taming the Shrew [Judith Ward cont.]
    After a few interactions with Judith Ward, I decided to have Meadow give her keys to the house.
    Their social interaction choices were so limited, chasing her around town just to get to know her would be a slow process.
    Now she occasionally drops by.
    11-22-18_9-58-07nbspPM.png
    She has some random hours.
    Meadow had just went to bed when I noticed Judith strutting about the house.
    11-22-18_10-31-30nbspPM.png

Watching a movie together was a great idea since they have film in common.
    11-22-18_10-32-54nbspPM.png

It also give them a lot more socials since they can talk about the movie afterwards.
    11-22-18_10-36-52nbspPM.png

Breakfast at Tiffany's Chez Llama.
    One day Judith called up Meadow and asked her out to breakfast.
    I usually don't accept these because I don't care to treat the asking sim to a free meal.
    11-25-18_3-21-13nbspAM.png

But I couldn't resist this crack in Judith's shields.
    She's still oozing meanness though.
    11-25-18_3-23-37nbspAM.png

Vanessa is still fan-girling:
    11-25-18_3-28-51nbspAM.png

Seriously fancy food.
    Judith has expensive taste.
    11-25-18_3-34-35nbspAM.png

11-25-18_3-34-00nbspAM.png

I was tempted to extend the outing with dessert and chat, but Dinning out always makes me nervous.
    Everything was going so smoothly, but you just feel like it's only a matter of time before things get chaotic.
    11-25-18_3-39-02nbspAM.png

Aw, she gets a hug.
    11-25-18_3-38-47nbspAM.png

Alright, this is a breakthrough and their friendship is pretty high.
    11-25-18_3-38-28nbspAM.png

I think it's time to replace that mean trait with Hot-headed.
    11-25-18_3-39-35nbspAM.png

Fashion Plate
    Olivia also idolizes Judith Ward.
    11-25-18_12-47-29nbspPM_1.png

AS a style influencer, Judith is a playground for her creative soul.
    11-25-18_12-48-23nbspPM.png

She is allowed a makeover.
    11-25-18_12-48-48nbspPM.png

I gave her and additional outfit for her everyday wear.
    Olivia then took impression for her style board.
    11-25-18_12-55-06nbspPM.png

Selfies for Simstagram.
    11-25-18_12-58-10nbspPM.png

So now Judith is merely a hot-head and now part of the entourage.
    11-25-18_12-59-27nbspPM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Malcom landgraab ( he is evil )
    I don't hate Malcolm because he's Evil, I hate him because he's a Filthy Landgraab, out of all the Landgraabs, Mimi is the one I would spare, the rest can burn in a house fire! Mwhahahaha!
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I don't hate Malcolm because he's Evil, I hate him because he's a Filthy Landgraab, out of all the Landgraabs, Mimi is the one I would spare, the rest can burn in a house fire! Mwhahahaha!

And yet his old self sims 3 complete opposite seriously look him up is laughable.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    MwnbemeMwnbeme Posts: 26 Member
    sometimes a NPC gets super needy and calls, calls, calls. "Do you want to hang out? Can I come over? Hey let's party! " NO, GO AWAY! STOP CALLING
  • Options
    cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member
    That Munch woman. Forgot her first name. Mila? She was the wife once in my Ugly to Pretty challenge using a green Ogre type Sim as my family founder. I just found her a bit dull and now every time I see her I want her to go away (and take her children with her!). LOL! Also, Summer (Holiday?) always coming to visit in Willow Creek is a little annoying. I'm tired of seeing her blue and white striped polo everywhere I go. :smiley: Maybe if I gave her a make over she'd be less irritating to me.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    Who is Alex Moyer? I've never heard of her.
    I can't stand the badly dressed townies. The only proper thing to do with them is lock them in the basement and starve/ burn them :D

If you play the tutorial, your Sim has her as a roommate. Once you finish the tutorial and go into regular game mode, she moves out.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)