Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The game glitches screenshot thread

Comments

• ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    edited December 2020
    This has been happening in my game recently, and I finally caught it on camera. Enjoy life crisis Victor Feng trying to overcome his panic attack. Its actually kinda how I feel sometimes these days with all that is going on in the world currently. I cannot for the life of me get a gif to post embedded into the comment so I will leave the link below.

https://i.imgur.com/jJJ4f2h.mp4
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    edited December 2020
    This has been happening in my game recently, and I finally caught it on camera. Enjoy life crisis Victor Feng trying to overcome his panic attack. Its actually kinda how I feel sometimes these days with all that is going on in the world currently. I cannot for the life of me get a gif to post embedded into the comment so I will leave the link below.

I'm not seeing the game glitch, what is it?

BTW - the pic did show, until I quoted you, then it became the link.
    edited December 2020
    The link is a video, which is the only way to see the glitch. Basically its just a sim obsessively walking around in a very small circle. Which is probably why the image it shows doesnt really show the glitch.

Edited for clarity, its early in the morning. :)
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member

Ha! That's how I feel like sometimes. :D
    #Team Occult
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited December 2020
    @ShadyLady_DQ it's happened to my sims as well, especially when there's another sim in the way and so they keep walking on the same place until the other sim moves or they realize they won't go there and then do the "can't do that" movement.

so anyways the only glitch i found on my screenshots folder is this one, i don't remember where was he going to or what was he doing

50719718256_52a12decae_z.jpg
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    A few of mine :).

21.11.20_15-37-207pjo5.jpg

26.11.20_15-30-148dkf9.jpg

10.09.20_14-22-34s2kyv.png
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member

I love this so much! ❤️

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member

Hahahaha That's funny. It looks like Victor Feng which makes it more funny.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D

Hahahaha That's funny. It looks like Victor Feng which makes it more funny.

Good eye, it is actually Victor Feng! Not sure what was going on with him but he really seemed to be having a bad day.

• Hallie22Hallie22 Posts: 64 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    Eo-FZxmUcAAXgx7.jpg

Eo-FeN6VEAEivYP.jpg

Eo-FjBiU0AEcFvy.jpg

My game has been glitchy lately lol.

This reminds me of a Once Upon a Time scene.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Been having trouble with toddler interactions and sand sculptures recently.
    opyO7Qq.png
    vE7XcIH.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    This isn't a screenshot, but a video clip. I caught Sergio Romeo glitching outside my sim's house in Windenburg so I had to record it, and I knew the perfect track to edit it with. :lol:

https://youtu.be/q5I9JMcsIx0

Made my day! :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    This isn't a screenshot, but a video clip. I caught Sergio Romeo glitching outside my sim's house in Windenburg so I had to record it, and I knew the perfect track to edit it with. :lol:

https://youtu.be/q5I9JMcsIx0

That was fun! You might be on to something...
    #Team Occult
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I know it's a glitch, but it brings to mind a certain episode of the sitcom Friends concerning an unwise spicy agreement between Ross and Carol that ended their marriage. Opps! Hopefully there are fans of the show here who understand what I mean. :D

8O4rpJf.png
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member

Perfect way to start my day, with a laugh! :D Thanks!
  • volversevolverse Posts: 27 Member
    rHTdEoj.png

It was meant to be a hug between father and daughter.
    Gallery ID Volverse5
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Not the best way to start off toddlerhood :o

11-17-20-11-18-14-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Fowler Cranston is being quite inappropriate with Nancy Landgraab, although she doesn't seem to be bothered by it...

3seHyjP.png
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    The gravity defying fox
    PDYUtm4.png

This happens nearly every day when the kids get home from school
    nYbR3Uq.png
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited December 2020
    My game seems to really like the bed assignment hover bubble.

EpYLzzMU8AAJrtA.jpg

Cursed Image

EpYL_9wUcAEgbGD.jpg

Hey you invited me out on the date remember? Did you also forget that you worked tonight hmmm.

EpYMX-jVgAAOnKQ.jpg

Something is different about this potion I can't quite put my finger on it.

EpYMf4xUwAAgHAS.jpg

Uhhhhh um you get one guess where my Sim is sitting lol

EpYMkABUwAI-Mfr.jpg

Yeah so that all happened lol.
    Post edited by Bearpal64 on
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @Bearpal64 Looks like a lot of fun going on in your game! :lol:
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My sim was never a small girl but she went on a date in her third trimester with twins she was too large for the game animations.

her poor date was literally swallowed up.
    ATrZEsIl.png
    qB3Ejbcl.png
    and then crushed (the poor fellow wasn't even the father - she had only met him at work that morning).
    hkE0uFSl.png

The twins were superglitchy too
    W5sIr1Xl.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top