March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you really cheating on your spouse if you woohoo with a scarecrow?

PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
I'm just curious about your thoughts.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Are you really cheating on your spouse if you woohoo with a scarecrow? 200 votes

Yes
57%
icmnfrshwinkeljohn78GalacticGalMykalaplyIcewolfLaBlue0314SamadamsPlayerbandit5Monet11PlayerSinger2010mcruddkiwicronebabajaynehaneulCynnaMagdaleenafruitsbasket101MindofyMiaSkywalkergreydonn 114 votes
No
14%
jeepjeepcatCamkatasimbsimSnuffyBucketalanmichael1ldmarkoMissElphebaKhrisstyneelelunicyBabykittyjadeSpontosaurusCAPTAIN_NXR7texxx78PenguinFoopCellardwellerFlapColton147147Zimz4JustinAuroraskies 29 votes
Maybe So?
28%
crocobauraBluegayleauroraael14EvvieSimmeralexspoom13JueJueAyradyssAprilDawnlisamwittPipersfun2Anmirlacchant86IObelleYautjagirlToriemitchiebanjoFroilkeene61jak135papertongue 57 votes

Comments

• bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Maybe So?
    :D:D:D:D
    I'm not sure you can woohoo with something that doesn't have genitalia or organs. A bit like woohooing with a doll.
  • PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    No
    I mean, sure he's animated but he does spend most of his time on the pole. So really, since he's mostly inanimate that should count for something. Right?
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Yes
    Yes because you are obttaining woohoo pleasure with someone other than your mate
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    Yes
    For me, the fact that sims even can woohoo with a scarecrow makes it cheating.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,296 Member
    Yes
    In this day and age when just sharing your feelings with another is considered cheating, I would have to say yes. But then again this world is totally upside down. What's wrong is right, what's right is wrong …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Yes
    Does anyone have screen shots of this??? It sounds so bizarre!!!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    Maybe So?
    it shall perhaps depend on what level of alive the scarecrow is while the woohoo takes place

can it really be called woohoo if one person takes advantage of nearby inanimate tree dude? i don't think so

but if the said tree dude is very much alive and out there stealing your wife then yes maybe it would be considered cheating.
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Yes
    Technically, a scarecrow is basically a Sim in a costume, so yes.
    No
    Does anyone have screen shots of this??? It sounds so bizarre!!!

As soon as I figure out how to add them to the post, I'll do so.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Yes
    Yes, because the scarecrow is a being, not an inflatable doll or other "Adult funtime toy".

Unless, of course, your spouse and you are polyamorous and don't consider it cheating, or another arrangement in which mutual exclusivity isn't a shared goal, by choice.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    No
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing! It's sad to think that all of that beauty is cursed to live behind a bunch of straw. lol
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Yes
    Cheating is cheating, there are no exceptions.
    No
    I absolutely love that we're having a conversation about woohooing with a straw bale! :lol:
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Yes
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing! It's sad to think that all of that beauty is cursed to live behind a bunch of straw. lol

You can actually change that just by altering his outfits in CAS. I'm sorry he's a vampire for those who don't want that (had forgotten he got turned in my game save) but that can also be fixed with cheats. Ain't he purdy? He's a keeper. He also charmed me by being about the sweetest guy Sim in gameplay. Not sure if that translates through the download/reiteration process, but I hope it does.

But be aware, because he was added to an existing household (I separated him temporarily from spouse and baby so I could share him alone on the gallery) he no longer operates as a garden scarecrow, but as a normal household Sim.

However, any purchased garden scarecrow can become animated and even engage in romance interactions if your Sim spends the time to interact enough for the scarecrow to hop off the pole at a certain time each day, and through interactions, can become involved and even then a household member (at which point, they stop going back to the pole, and interestingly, another scarecrow spawns in their place! HAHA

He's Patchy FitzPatrick, on the account Gamertherapy if anyone else wants a copy of him. :)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Yes
    bixters wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D
    I'm not sure you can woohoo with something that doesn't have genitalia or organs. A bit like woohooing with a doll.

I'm actually glad someone said this lol, I was trying too find the words that wouldn't make me sound inappropriate or too adult for the forums 🤣
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Maybe So?
    I'm a little uncomfortable with the fact that you can woohoo with Patchy lol
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited December 2020
    Yes
    I'm just going too say it,.woohooing with an object wouldn't be classed as cheating, certainly not in the real world, its perfectly natural 😂😂, quote from Jim's dad in American pie lol, theres your woohoo talk lol
  • SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 116 Member
    No
    When I voted, I thought the scarecrow was an object and not a sim. Since the scarecrow is a sim, yes, it is cheating, but if it was just a lifeless object, no.
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    .~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
     ゚・。・
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Maybe So?
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I'm just going too say it,.woohooing with an object wouldn't be classed as cheating, certainly not in the real world, its perfectly natural 😂😂, quote from Jim's dad in American pie lol, theres your woohoo talk lol

If a female sim woohoos with Patchy, she can get pregnant so Patchy is definitely more than just an object haha
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top