Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jeb "Bag Boy" Harris

He is so cute underneath the bag. I'm so glad they made him cute. He's the cutest sim around in the entire world of sims.

Comments

• cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited December 2020
    Why is it the best looking of premades tend to be dressed in the most ridiculous looking outfits? I said this originally back with Lana McKinnon, and Jeb Harris is another good example. It didn't take me long to change things to the way I wanted; and the bag was the first thing to go.
  • morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    cody6268 wrote: »
    Why is it the best looking of premades tend to be dressed in the most ridiculous looking outfits? I said this originally back with Lana McKinnon, and Jeb Harris is another good example. It didn't take me long to change things to the way I wanted; and the bag was the first thing to go.

I still keep the bag on his head. I think it's just to keep his character alive, but there aren't many cute sims at all, except for Jeb Harris. He is so adorable.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Yeah Jeb is so cute. I literally made a sim just to pair him up with in the future. Honestly though, so far Jeb has proven to be a great friend for her. The sentiments she's made with him has helped her get over her father's death and become an independent teenager, to overcoming her sadness from being bullied at school (a mod).

The plan is to help him get over the need to wear a bag anymore. Then I could enjoy his face at all times lol.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I have never looked under his bag! Haha. Next time I open the game, I'm going to have to go see, you've got me curious now! :D
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    That's why I used him has my heir's partner in the 11th generation of my family (;
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Camkat wrote: »
    I have never looked under his bag! Haha. Next time I open the game, I'm going to have to go see, you've got me curious now! :D

It never occurred to me, to check under his sack either. But I have a feeling I know what I'll find. JK
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member

It never occurred to me, to check under his sack either. But I have a feeling I know what I'll find. JK

:D:D:D

After seeing this post, I did take Jeb into CAS. I put the bag back on...

In all fairness, he is a cutie, but he just needs the bag now, I couldn't recognize him without it anymore!
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

:D:D:D

After seeing this post, I did take Jeb into CAS. I put the bag back on...

In all fairness, he is a cutie, but he just needs the bag now, I couldn't recognize him without it anymore!

Good point, it's kind of his brand. Like Marshmellow.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I just assumed that it's a joke because he's embarrassed by his family. I've only played that household a little bit so he is still a teen and not a lot has happened yet. His parents had another son. His grandmother got a job as a retail cashier. His father day drinks while listening to the Americana station and his mother listens to the modern country station, whatever it's called. I think he's trying to overcome being from the "wrong side of the tracks". He likes Paolo Rocca's daughter but it hasn't gone very far. If it does, things might be a little awkward for some members of her family. I don't know.

He'll be fun whenever I play that household again.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    I've wondered what he looks like under there, but haven't looked yet.

I definitely will leave the bag on though, it's how I know who he is when I see him around town. I can easily recognize Sims I've made, acquired, or that were born my game, but I don't know all the other random Sims walking around. He's instantly recognizable.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01