Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    DeKay wrote: Β»
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you had to choose only 2 colors to wear for the rest of your life, what would they be?

Black and gray. Is gray considered a shade of black tho...? XD

Black and red. It fits my beliefs perfectly, as well as my self-Sims have all been wearing that colour combo for 15 years.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you had to choose only 2 colors to wear for the rest of your life, what would they be?

Orange and black.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Blue and Orange. Those are the colors of my Jacket and I get cold easily.

Black and gray for that exact same reason
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Being a ginger, anything bright looks like garbage on me. But blacks, greys, browns, and dull greens (ironically the shades I'm most likely to mistake for greys and browns) looks best according to others.

Pick two? Black and grey? Those are the ones I'm least likely to get tired of.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • plumbobsnpixelsplumbobsnpixels Posts: 68 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably black because it goes great with everything, and hmmm... maybe lavender because it makes me happy.
    hi i'm plum, i'm currently [building an animal crossing town].🌈✨
    read lone wolff legacy here
    follow me on twitter | tumblr | twitch
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

I got 100% Wow! When it comes to the holidays and Christmas, you really go all out! We love to see it!

I'd say it's more like 85-90%. I'm not an all-out kinda person but I do enjoy the holiday season
    Today's Q Q is:

Black and Blue. That's about all I wear anyways.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Let's do "End of Year" Q Qs for the next few weeks:
    Song of the year?

White Flag by Normandie, particularly this live version. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CV28uPeu3s
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Song of the year?

Double checking here, you mean fav song this year?
    edited December 2020
    Song of the year?

Double checking here, you mean fav song this year?

Yes.... It doesn't have to be released this year too.
    832XG3D.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    That's almost impossible for me to answer. According to Spotify's Year in Review (or whatever its version of that was) I discovered 2800+ new artists this year and 350+ genres (?!) and my top 100 songs for the year aren't even my favorites necessarily.

If one song summed up the year, hard to beat "Lowkey FK 2020" but...

I played a heck of a lot of AJR, a lot of Monstercat Uncaged (everything from Adhesive Wombat and Pegboard Nerds to Sullivan King and Dirtyphonics), lot of Grandson, Illenium, X Ambassadors, WildWays (thanks DeKay), Sum 41, Snavs, Caramella Girls, Turkum,

okay, got it. My 2020 song:

https://youtu.be/Qvd_MF5Hd9w
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    That's almost impossible for me to answer. According to Spotify's Year in Review (or whatever its version of that was) I discovered 2800+ new artists this year and 350+ genres (?!) and my top 100 songs for the year aren't even my favorites necessarily.

If one song summed up the year, hard to beat "Lowkey FK 2020" but...

I played a heck of a lot of AJR, a lot of Monstercat Uncaged (everything from Adhesive Wombat and Pegboard Nerds to Sullivan King and Dirtyphonics), lot of Grandson, Illenium, X Ambassadors, WildWays (thanks DeKay), Sum 41, Snavs, Caramella Girls, Turkum,

okay, got it. My 2020 song:

https://youtu.be/Qvd_MF5Hd9w

Yo, according to my Deezer 2020, Wildways was number one. πŸ˜‚ You probably discovered that many artists from all that Spotify daily mixes your always talk about. πŸ˜‚
    832XG3D.gif
    Probably Cmon by Panic! at the Disco and fun.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

0% Christmas Spirit

Bah humbug! The holidays just aren't your thing. That's ok! To each their own, right?

But I picked "all year long" for the Christmas songs one... 😒

75%. Honestly kind of surprised. I haven't been feeling the holidays this year :c
    Today's Q Q is:

Pink (since it's the color of my jacket) and... I dunno, black.

I'd answer for the song of the year one but honestly, heck if I know.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Song of the year?

For individual songs, it would probably have to be these two K-pop songs that were released recently. Otherwise, for artists/stations on my Echo, it would have to be The XX.

La Di Da by Everglow:
    https://youtu.be/jeI992mvlEY

Dynamite by BTS:
    https://youtu.be/gdZLi9oWNZg
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Why is everyone saying about the color of their jacket? XD You know, you can just pick 2 colors of choice and buy a jacket with those colors, right? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ
    832XG3D.gif
    It had been so busy around here, and now it's quiet again :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Why is everyone saying about the color of their jacket? XD You know, you can just pick 2 colors of choice and buy a jacket with those colors, right? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ

But I like my jacket. Lol
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    edited December 2020
    Today's Q Q is:
    Movie of the year? (Again, it doesn't necessarily have to be a movie that came out this year only, but can be one that you discovered this year too.)

Hmm, I feel like I didn't really watch a lot of movies this year... Yes, even with all this quarantine. I don't even know what I did all this time. I didn't watch much of TV shows either. LOL.

But recently, I watched Words on Bathroom Walls which I've never seen before. So I guess I'll pick this one then. Haha.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4rbZJjibSY

Seems like you're not the only one who really loves your jacket. πŸ˜›
    832XG3D.gif
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Movie of the year? (Again, it doesn't necessarily have to be a movie that came out this year only, but can be one that you discovered this year too.)

Hmm, I feel like I didn't really watch a lot of movies this year... Yes, even with all this quarantine. I don't even know what I did all this time. I didn't watch much of TV shows either. LOL.

But recently, I watched Words on Bathroom Walls which I've never seen before. So I guess I'll pick this one then. Haha.

Die Hard not a new one but one I first watched this year.
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited December 2020
    Admittedly theres no good answers I know for both your weekly questions on song and music @DeKay . I rarely listen to anything new sadly.
    For oldies this year personally for me there is the End of the World by Skeeter Davis. I don't know why it feels like such a 2020 song
    L9q8VGi.png
    Today's Q Q is:

Same as Cav actually. Die Hard!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Bold of you to assume I can afford a new jacket. πŸ˜‚
    Today's Q Q is:

I watched a few movies this year but none that really stick out as my "movie of the year".
    For the sake of the Q Q though, I'm putting it as Thor: Ragnarok. Not for any particular reason, it's just a great movie.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today's Q Q is:

Um, Hamilton??? So good :3

But for one that I watched for the first time this year and really enjoyed would probably have to go to Glory:
    https://youtu.be/CvmuHfSgra8
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Big snow storm headed to my area tomorrow!
    It’s been snowing for awhile here. It never snows here. Ice if anything. We just went sledding a couple hours afo

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top