Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken Vase Mafia - Mafia Wins!

1141516171820...Next

Comments

• Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Well, if you like action movies with a lot of Bruce Willis humor mixed in, it's a must see movie! :)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Never saw the movie either although it's the only Christmas movie I know with guns so I think I would've had a chance to guess it right if I remembered to come back on here (I was eating dinner). :sweat_smile:

Since when is Die Hard a Christmas movie....? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Ok. Now that the game is over, can we talk about my epic fail of a fake claim that I somehow got out of (Bella and Dekay for taking their votes off of me)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Never saw the movie either although it's the only Christmas movie I know with guns so I think I would've had a chance to guess it right if I remembered to come back on here (I was eating dinner). :sweat_smile:

Since when is Die Hard a Christmas movie....? XD

Bruce Willis travels from NYC to LA to be with his estranged wife and kids over the Christmas holiday. We even get to hear some unconventional Christmas music played on the radio by a channel selected by Willis's chauffer. Not a traditional Christmas movie I admit, but one that took place during the Christmas holiday and did feature a Christmas themed music score.
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ok. Now that the game is over, can we talk about my epic fail of a fake claim that I somehow got out of (Bella and Dekay for taking their votes off of me)

That was amazing😂
  • Options
    Mafia, I was rooting for you. Cobblers was the only mafia left. I was saying on Discord how try have to not vote him out, then he has to kill Bella, and then they have to not vote him out every other day. Then no one got on at all and this happened lol. But still, I was rooting for you Cobblers!
  • Options
    I would’ve been rooting for Frenchy but he got recruited immediately, which was expected considering that Bella was the cult recruiter. I added that in because once in Zinnias UPick game I was the only alien, and then in my UPick Nerd was the only alien. I enjoy it when there is one alien
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

And the scummy goes to....
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

And the scummy goes to....

Lol. I even said in my pm that if I got voted out, I was gonna nominate myself for Biggest Fail.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I’m surprised no one voted Bella out after they figured out Cult was in the game lol
  • Options

I didn't fully believe it cuz you wondered if mafia didn't have a chat and only people who were mafia would have known that as it's not a typical game mechanic. But I also wanted to just go after Luv cuz I also felt they were mafia. XD They didn't seem like a cult member, Cobbler also didn't' feel like a cult since they asked what it was.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I’m surprised no one voted Bella out after they figured out Cult was in the game lol

I was totally gonna point it out when Nerd flipped Cult but then I was already converted to Cult, so I kept quiet and acted dumb. Hahah.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Like Broncos saying there could be multiple chances of nightkills kinda reminded me of the PM I got as mafia that I was like, "Well, she just made herself look scummy so I will just keep my vote on her and get more town credit."

And also, I thought it was pretty obvious after a few days that mafia didn't know each other, as a third person perspective, cuz Luv would not have voted Broncos right after I did if we all knew we were mafia. If I were town, I wouldn't have voted Luv and then gave that particular reason, but since I was cult at the point, I just voted Luv.
    Nobody pointed that out, so I thought I'd point it out now. :D

And then Cobbler was obvi not cult as they asked what it was.

But these are just some of the little things I noticed throughout the game (if you wanna know how my townie mind works.)
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Like Broncos saying there could be multiple chances of nightkills kinda reminded me of the PM I got as mafia that I was like, "Well, she just made herself look scummy so I will just keep my vote on her and get more town credit."

And also, I thought it was pretty obvious after a few days that mafia didn't know each other, as a third person perspective, cuz Luv would not have voted Broncos right after I did if we all knew we were mafia. If I were town, I wouldn't have voted Luv and then gave that particular reason, but since I was cult at the point, I just voted Luv.

But these are just some of the little things I noticed throughout the game (if you wanna know how my townie mind works.)

This comment deserves infinite insightfuls :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I lucked out. One of my favorite movies that I've seen at least 20 times. Btw Willis didn't say it, he wrote those words on the shirt of a robber he killed and then sent down in the elevator to the robber's leader. Love that movie! Lotsa action! :)

I've never even SEEN Die Hard :'(

Neither have I :sweat_smile:
    I would’ve been rooting for Frenchy but he got recruited immediately, which was expected considering that Bella was the cult recruiter. I added that in because once in Zinnias UPick game I was the only alien, and then in my UPick Nerd was the only alien. I enjoy it when there is one alien

Yeah, I recruited him right off because 1. I wanted to team up with him so we could Frella team the game and 2. so he would know that I was cult, and not vote me off quickly (like in the UM Christmas game :sweat_smile: ). But alas, we did not have groupchats :cry:

That's interesting! I didn't pick up on any of that :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I lucked out. One of my favorite movies that I've seen at least 20 times. Btw Willis didn't say it, he wrote those words on the shirt of a robber he killed and then sent down in the elevator to the robber's leader. Love that movie! Lotsa action! :)

Neither have I :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I recruited him right off because 1. I wanted to team up with him so we could Frella team the game and 2. so he would know that I was cult, and not vote me off quickly (like in the UM Christmas game :sweat_smile: ). But alas, we did not have groupchats :cry:

That's interesting! I didn't pick up on any of that :sweat_smile:

I guess it's nice when people don't notice small details like this. Makes it easier for me to omit them when I'm scum and no one would question me for not catching these things. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

U should watch it. It’s really funny and good. Idk how old u r tho. It’s rated R, but mostly just for violence and cussing.

I definitely would watch it, but as an unfortunate high school student with overprotective parents the most violent movie I'd ever be allowed to see is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Mafia, I was rooting for you. Cobblers was the only mafia left. I was saying on Discord how try have to not vote him out, then he has to kill Bella, and then they have to not vote him out every other day. Then no one got on at all and this happened lol. But still, I was rooting for you Cobblers!

Was I? Cool. Thanks. 🙂

I was surprised at how many mafia goons there were. As no other night kills seemed to be happening, I assumed I was the only one and that the rest of mafia were in other mafia roles.

On the first night I missed Mouse's message about killing someone so missed the chance for a kill. Am really surprised I lasted as long as I did as, as far as Goons go, I was pretty incompetent at the job!

By the final day I did wonder if people were being killed by the mafia in secret.

I enjoyed the madness of this game.

(Also, sorry, I should have added earlier, I'm a she, but don't worry. 🙂)
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

I never pick up on these little things 😅
    they/he
  • Options

Was I? Cool. Thanks. 🙂

I was surprised at how many mafia goons there were. As no other night kills seemed to be happening, I assumed I was the only one and that the rest of mafia were in other mafia roles.

On the first night I missed Mouse's message about killing someone so missed the chance for a kill. Am really surprised I lasted as long as I did as, as far as Goons go, I was pretty incompetent at the job!

By the final day I did wonder if people were being killed by the mafia in secret.

I enjoyed the madness of this game.

(Also, sorry, I should have added earlier, I'm a she, but don't worry. 🙂)

Basically to prevent a mass murder at night, I spun a wheel every night with each mafias name on it. That one it landed on got to kill
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Oh I see! That explains it. 🙂