Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    New Years kicks off with a dinner party for friends, family and co-workers. Cerise seems particularly chatty with a certain co-worker of her Dad's. Spoiler tagged as usual for Grim out of uniform.

LNuNA7z.png

Her Mother is not impressed at this turn of events & attempts to signal her father with a well placed stare.
    5zyMPFY.png

The dinner party over, other guests start to arrive. Erishkigal is happy to see Paige could make it.

23fadKg.png

With more guests arriving, and leftover grand meal on the menu, Erishkigal can't help but wonder why all the uncomfortable looks around the table. Little does she know that her sister just caught her new girlfriend flirting with another woman, one of her own sisters no less.

wQppjGa.png

For now it seems as if Paige is going to act like nothing happened, with a New Year's kiss on the dancefloor.
    NRlUoTi.png

Meanwhile Aislinn tries to tease some information out of Cerise about just who she might be planning to invite to her sister's upcoming wedding. Dad is concerned and not entirely impressed with Cerise's choice in potential romantic partners.
    8we11j9.png

The following day, after work, Erishkigal gets a phone call from Paige asking her out on a date. Grim's more worried about his other daughter's love life.
    zqk0zd9.png

Erishkigal's date starts off with the dreaded words, "We need to talk". She's prepared to here what Paige has to say, but wonders what on earth it could be.

oDWBF2J.png

Paige and Erishkigal sit down while Paige explains that it wasn't widely known she had been in an open relationship with Erishkigal's sister, Lilitu & her wife Candy, and that in the party atmosphere of the New Year they had fallen back into old patterns. Paige looks suitable chastised as Erishkigal forgives her, but firmly lays down some ground rules for their relationship going forward.

DTtyraL.png

TkbEBMu.png

In the end, all's well that end's well.

Jkysu1Z.png

Pf36exi.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

@SwanSong93
    Really enjoying your Reality King's series. :)

@Keidra

How did you create a cemetery? My Grim has so many tombstones in his inventory that trying to put a cemetery in our backyard is ridiculous, even with the extra space. I want a cemetery lot I can use. Is it a mod, or CC, or something else?

• KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @Daephene
    It's a build for Glimmerbrook Watch by NoMadAshby.

@GrimlyFiendish
    Tbh just set a lot as Generic and start traveling to it and dropping tombstones down. You can build fancy stuff for it if you want to make it pretty, but it's not necessary. There is a custom lot trait to denote a lot as a graveyard, but it doesn't actually do anything beyond give random moodlets when a Sim visits it.

I may actually put a mausoleum on mine and add basement catacombs, just put shelves on the walls and set urns on the shelves. Yup. Space-saving.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    @DarkAngel1994 I love the wedding, both dresses were nice on her, "son I could be the same age as your grandmother" what's your point lol, I really like when the family is there for a wedding. It's just one of those things, proud dads and emotional mamas whichever comes up. The kids are too cute.
    @Daephene it's some chill playtime for sure.
    @AlwaysAsking Glad to see you and know you're doing better dear it'll be nice to spend time with your daughter and focus on that when you pop in though you know all the pics mmhmm it's a rule now. :p My first thought was did you get seasons then you said what you have so I had to think if Jesminder wants to have a tantrum she can sleep outside....lol They really are a loveable group like that who knows why, maybe it's cause Don he thrives every story he's in just cause he gets attention.
    @mercuryfoam @Silverofdreams30 @Lyrie

Awesomes out, I forgot I had a few other pics so I limited what I had to share it all.
    9w1kXfO.png
    Date 1 a success.
    LnSarGP.png
    I don't know if it's cause of these showers or the dividers you can't see cause the walls are up but either way they don't seem to have a problem with communal showers anymore.
    ZrffAD0.png
    Date 2 too....sort of ha.
    AUXHBfW.png
    yOzLb0N.png
    She seems hopeful about the third one.
    pNksW0E.png
    Now I edited one of the lots to make a rental and Juanita surprised Jillian with a vacation for two to Sulani, I had an issue not being able to control them but instead the main house. Fixed by going to the house and picking a girl then selecting switching control to so they didn't have to join them.
    qqUx2xp.png
    EQdZ35i.png
    N2KynFu.png
    gLjXQ9I.png
    MHt83PT.png
    They have been having a great time though they aren't really dating but Juanita is hoping to change that while Jill wishes she'd get it on it already.
    6OPKsXg.png
    Trying to show off for her even...stop that lol
    s0B0g40.png
    Now up close the tans they got, I think they are nice.
    jEbwNkp.png
    TToajSl.png
    I noticed the sweet tea there was glitched moving the camera, and speeding up when they fell asleep made the color come back they didn't really care....even if it was 144 simoleans to make it :smiley:
    RYFaBC7.png
    Life is good, I am planning on splitting up their share house they'll probably go first so they can have kids, Westley and Elvion too.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 Your Sims couples look awesome together. If Juanita and Jill aren't already an established pair, they should be. Love the Sulani setting as well. :)

• vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @Daephene - You absolutely did not come off as if you were complaining :) ! I can completely see how it could be confusing, lol! I had asked another Simmer who asked if I kept a list anywhere public if they had any suggestions because I'd be happy to do this, lol!
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@RedDestiny92 - Yeah, she does. I can't believe I just noticed it too late, lol XD
    If Autumn wasn't born a vampire, she would have been an elder at this moment.
    Very true on that. :)

@Daephene - Thanks :)
    James really loves his Papa.
    2VsFSl6.png

Thankfully, after getting promoted to Sergeant Minor, Luke got his uniform rather than the pink towel and women's shoes.
    5Cxf9MN.png

James just being a boy and got away from trouble.
    hjOMjvZ.png
    kj2wBoK.png

Mosura was playing in the "puddle" and got cleaned up. Unlike my dog, she loves bath time.
    f9aFk4U.png
    ur6b2df.png

James got busted!
    w4IeDYA.png

Jessie got a new toy Luke bought from Batuu.
    I forgot what they were called, but they look like a very fluffy penguin.
    Jdg4WoT.png

Mosura watching over the children.
    C1SAkIW.png

Looks like both James and Mosura are wondering what that is.
    lHBuT9u.png

Mosura is very protective of the little ones.
    mzdRwbB.png

The Twins' First Snow
    EptrBgu.png
    FsGDhXS.png
    IGpF0LU.png
    dr9OS6D.png
    8ErZ3KX.png

The little ones had a lot of fun in the snow.
    nTWTvOD.png
    om22OHx.png

James recognized his aunt and wanted to get a hug from her, but Kimiko rejected the hug.
    0YlLL08.png

It broke his little heart.
    5S9JIAi.png
    spxQuKI.png

Kimiko mentioned about some kid that wanted to hug her, only to regret after Sakura told her that "annoying brat" is her son.
    TC4oL1p.png

That didn't bother James though. He went to dance to the music playing in the lobby while Jessie was playing in the trash bin.
    K5bkBVj.png

Family Dinner
    Luke and Sakura hosted a dinner party and invited Luke's parents and grandparents.
    uqGA0dX.png
    QANPu0P.png
    6gTaF6h.png
    5XXm8xe.png

Even Kimiko showed up to see her nephew and niece.
    F3nXjBM.png

Not shown, Luke and Sakura woohoo in the hot springs (didn't know that was a thing), and Sakura ended up getting pregnant.
    bUotch0.png

"Get some rest, love, I'll take care of the kids."
    1fa6APi.png
    qUIpz4p.png

James really likes Mosura, so he's been with her the whole time.
    XnHi4Ax.png

Jessie rather play with Papa.
    2eiDMLS.png

New Family Member
    That evening, the family adopted another Siberian Husky they named Gojira.
    lF77Fya.png
    h1OH74a.png

Gojira was very curious of the little humans. Being aggressive, he barked at the sleeping James, but fortunately the little ones were still asleep. And Luke lectured Gojira to not bark at the kids.
    QCsCQx1.png

Mosura's first time meeting Gojira.
    goiECRA.png
    LNkJcI9.png

Just like Mosura, Gojira is active and liked to go out on a jog, but at night.
    AmPhq0c.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    Impromptu Rags to Riches University Speed-Run Special
    Household: Zhong

I am pleased to introduce one of my original Sims, Avery Zhong. I don't remember why I made her. Probably because I just like making pretty Sims in CAS and wanted to play around with stuff. She is a young adult spellcaster apprentice, and her traits are loves outdoors, genius, vegetarian.
    TS4-x64-2020-12-12-22-20-08.jpg
    She's aiming to become a marine biologist. Unfortunately, something has gone sideways in my game and my degree-holding Sims are no longer receiving their sign-on bonus or their base pay multiplier. In order to test if this is the game or my game, I disabled CC and mods and decided to do an unaltered uni speed run.

As we go, I'll be giving pointers and tips for how to do a university run. We will not be using cheats, we won't be using mods, no potions or spells, no joy of being a vampire, no studying, completing all homework, papers, and presentations, and, because the game decided to be very rude to Avery, with basically no freakin money.

This is the fastest university run I've ever done, I did this all in one day, and I spent 99% of the time playing it on speed 3. Let's go!
    TS4-x64-2020-12-12-13-33-23.jpg
    CAS gave her 2,500 to start with. (Yes. I'm not kidding. It was bad.) Fortunately I ain't no baby player and know how to work this broke thing. So we get a tent and a grill. To our wild advantage, Avery has loves outdoors, so tbh CAS decided to be very rude to the right Sim. She was lovin' being outside all the time.

For four weeks in-game, we pursue a biology degree from Foxbury Institute. In order to get this prestigious degree, we're going to have to work our behinds off. We start out heading to a library. Skill up. Get the skills that you'll need for your degree, or just whatever ones float you or your Sim's fancy, to at least level 3. This will give you a decent base chance for getting into the distinguished fancy degree programme. If you just get one or two of the associated skills to level 3, I've seen very good chances from just that.

12-12-20-2-34-56-PM.jpg
    She spends three days in the Willow Creek Archives reading books. I have autonomy disabled so I have to watch her needs. To make a little cash, we go fishing outside, and when we need food we go home. The grill has a special option on a home lot called fish on a stick, requires one fresh fish, and doesn't cost anything to make. Pro-tip, vegetarian Sims at present do not get sick from eating it, either, despite the game acknowledging it's fish by granting the fresh fish meal moodlet. Whatever. Not going to complain. (I'm honestly not sure if I want this fixed or not.)

12-12-20-2-35-50-PM.jpg
    This was taken just because it's pretty. I mean, look at it. It is.

12-12-20-3-20-41-PM.jpg
    This was, too.

TS4-x64-2020-12-12-15-59-52.jpg
    Fortunately, other Sims come over. (By the way, the fish is Splinter Jr., named in honour of Ezio's Splinter.) I do take the time to sit down and talk to them because it raises social need much faster. If you make a point of doing homework, term papers, and presentations in libraries (and yes, we do have the ability to do them all and not half kill ourselves doing it), or other public venues, other Sims will just naturally gravitate to your Sim and raise their social metre for you.

If you choose to use tiny house bonuses, which I would recommend for this, and can make a small enough tiny house, you can nab relationship gain boosts, which will assist in making fast friends for the positive moodlets. Happy Sim is a productive Sim, so try not to neglect the Sim's needs too much unless you really need to. Coffee pots can come in handy here because it boosts the energy metre without a crash later, and can help squeeze by when you've got two presentations to do. (Once, Avery had two and one paper.)

When you apply for universities, at the same time, apply for scholarships if you're broke. Apply for every dang one in the list. The worst that happens is, you get rejected, but best case scenario, you'll have extra leftover to put toward living expenses. Often, your appliances will break. Think about the coursework you need done vs the time you have to do it in to decide whether you want to repair it, or just replace it, because sometimes it'll be more worthwhile to replace it and get it back functioning now than bother with taking the time to fix it instead.

TS4-x64-2020-12-12-16-39-47.jpg
    Between catching lots of fish and our small humble garden, we've got a bathroom. Yeah, that's all that's in the building. It's fine though. Avery sure enjoys it. By now she's gotten the outdoorsy lifestyle, so she's happy as a clam under the sea.

Pro-tip, presentations can be given multiple presentations at once. If you have more than one, queue all of them at once. They will all be completed at the same time, which will save you a lot of time.
    Another pro-tip, do yourself a favour and do NOT put the presentations and term papers off to the end. Why? Because once they're done, and you've turned them in/presented them, and done your homework for that class once, that's it. You're done. No more homework for that class for the rest of the term. Yes. I'm serious. Sometimes it will cause your term to sort of glitch a little and you'll do finals two days early, but it won't affect your final grade.

For our outdoorsy Sim, we focus on gardening and fishing as a means of raising fun. You can also talk to plants to raise both fun and social by quite a margin simultaneously, and I'm ngl I abused it. Playing chess will also raise fun, and doing so in a public space will again attract other Sims to you and boost social motive at the same time.

TS4-x64-2020-12-12-18-23-35.jpg
    Not bad!

12-12-20-6-32-31-PM.jpg
    We did have a one-day stint in Magic Realm to use their facilities. (We're also off-grid.) Minerva Charm decided to die. I guess she's going to haunt the Magic Realm for the rest of however long her ghost is around. Eh.

Tomax and Morgyn are like "Yeah, okay."
    First time I've seen actual Grimmy in quite a while yet.

12-12-20-6-34-05-PM.jpg
    Now she's gone and everyone's going to be sad about it. I'm like how many of you even liked her, anyway. Gosh. Listen, turning witness death off is rad and way less chaotic. We went home after this and stayed there, the vibe was really killer after that. Ha!

Idk how ya'll that play vanilla games do it, I was dying by the end of the first day. Vanilla game is so stupid. I also have a thousand single-Sim households now.

TS4-x64-2020-12-12-19-04-35.jpg
    Our first term is over. And we've scored A+ in everything. Fantastic.

Pro-tip, when your Sim leaves for class, change the tone to 'take notes.' In this way you can manage not to need to ever study. I never once studied this entire speed run. "Kei, how do I tell if my Sim's doing okay on performance?" Well you can email your professors, but you can also just pay attention to the notices that pop up when your Sim returns from class. What does it say? Something about turning in homework confidently and squeezing every drop of learning out of that class means you're on the right track, gogogo. If it says something about how some other students seem to be doing better, you're passing but you'll need to pull performance up.

We went along doing papers and homework in the library. We also hunted for frogs and dug at dig sites for crystals and time capsules. They make for decent money. Avery made a good friend in Angela Pleasant and Tina Tinker, and both ladies were over constantly, making this a cinch. We hardly had to leave the house by the end of second term. We gave Angela the house key and she'd come in and just start talking to Avery while she was doing homework or a paper. It was a real time-saver.

Unfortunately having a pet would help with the social and fun bar, but they require taking attention away from coursework in order to raise these bars. So I actually recommend having a non-played Sim you don't need to pay attention to that has a house key. They're not bothered by your Sim staring at their homework constantly.

(Side note, yes, this is also how to do this the fastest way possible.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-12-20-25-50.jpg
    Second term done. We're still crunching straight A+ and our GPA hasn't dropped. We're doing good. Almost there.

12-12-20-8-46-04-PM.jpg
    Tiny house pro-tip, tables and desks will work over the lower end of a bed.

We got more money from the garden and fishing, so we used the money to build more house. Said house is just now around 6,500 Simoleons so we've made a decent amount.

12-12-20-8-57-47-PM.jpg
    Angela is over pretty much constantly, but this is great because it means we don't have to bother trying to leave for much.

TS4-x64-2020-12-12-21-16-10.jpg
    Our house now. I actually only needed to abuse the coffee maker once. If you're going to use a coffee maker, I'd recommend getting as expensive a coffee maker as you can, because it'll pay off in usefulness when it consistently churns out excellent quality coffee that lasts your Sim a heck of a lot longer than normal.

Run on naps if you need to. You can also put them to sleep and manually wake them up when their energy bar is partway up. It's not ideal, but it'll work. You can push the energy bar, but the hunger bar should be immediately taken care of when possible because they'll die from it of course. You can also stop homework, presentations, papers, and editing either one momentarily to take care of a need and go back to it later.

I'd also recommend going to other lots and using facilities. Heading to the gym and using their showers, for instance, can really help because they shower much faster.

TS4-x64-2020-12-12-21-22-32.jpg
    Tina eventually decided she was going to be over every other day. On the days Tina wasn't there, Angela was. No work for us whatsoever on the socialising part. Most of the time, I even had the time to let her focus on socialising with her friends, not just throwing a word or two out while doing a paper.

TS4-x64-2020-12-12-21-46-32.jpg
    AI is a little funny. Avery could eat and play on the computer at once, but when the bowl was empty and left in the middle of the laptop this way, she couldn't use the computer anymore until the bowl was gone. Yeah... well I'm watching a bunch of barely-intelligent pixels accomplish what I never did instead of doing it myself, so I guess I can't talk. xDD

TS4-x64-2020-12-12-21-48-33.jpg
    We're finally done! We did get one A instead of A+ (what happened is she got caught up doing a task she wouldn't automatically stop without my intervention and was an hour late to that class one day), but it's not enough to impact our GPA. We did it!!

TS4-x64-2020-12-12-21-57-50.jpg
    Avery is now a graduated lady!!

TS4-x64-2020-12-12-21-58-41.jpg
    And if anyone was wondering, it took nine hours-ish of nonstop, near constant speed 3 playing, and it turned out to be a mod that broke the pay boost and sign-on bonus. c: It's unbroken now.

Happy Simming and I'll be back to Corazon save when I return!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking welcome back :) Its great to see you and your sims if only for a short time. I am so looking forward to the holidays as I tell myself there will be time to post and then the time slips away. Hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family all around especially with your daughter visiting xx

I loved your Snowy Escape post. The sims being themselves always make me smile. I like seeing the younger versions of your sims - I don't think Don holding the dirty dishes ruined the effect - a man cleaning up always adds to the appeal ;) He is a poser though - recently in Quinn and Rohan's save - Quin was ambushed by people at the gym. Don stood posing outside as if he was thinking here I am ladies and gents come and ambush this - he was quite confused why the sims preferred Quin - ignore the sunglasses - I think MCC had an issue during the last update - as I have glasses banned from unplayed sims (as the game can't give out appropriate ones - why so many star shaped glasses game - why) all my sims decided they would wear glasses to spite me - I spent hours taking people to CAS and improving their eyesight. But I let Don keep these as I think they fit his personality - especially posing around late at night. I took this shot of him for you.
    KREYDoWl.png?1

Updates:

I have some updates to do but not the time :(
    However I did get a new achievement I have never got before - it was in the doctor career... I was just happy that I actually did the correct surgery - normally I just operate 3 times on anyone to get to the next career level. But then to get a new achievement too.
    8IOFkYIl.png

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Keidra when you go to pick a career - dont pick the regular career scroll down the list to find a second version of the career with the level and sign on bonus attached. I got caught out by this when they changed it.
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 3: Episode 20 (Season Finale)

It was Manuel and Summer's first Harvestfest together as a married couple. One of Manuel's "Stans" was outside their house, and Summer chased her away. Manuel made drinks while Summer cooked turkey dinner, and they had the Harvestfest dinner together while their butler was given a day off.
    Ep20a.jpg

During the evening of the following day, Manuel gave Summer a fertility massage after she came home from work. And then they did the you-know-what without contraceptives. Summer took a pregnancy test and then told Manuel at once that they're finally having a baby. They both slept overjoyed that night.
    Ep20b.jpg

Screenshot-394.png

Manuel wanted to make sure Summer's eating healthful foods, so he made Superfood Salad the next morning. They spent time together in the pool area.
    Ep20d.jpg

Summer's mom as well as Manuel's parents and half-brother Mick came to visit them. Summer happily announced her pregnancy to them.
    Ep20e.jpg

Summer's baby bump was already big during the beginning of her second trimester. Manuel was almost certain that they're gonna have twins as they planned, so he bought two bassinets.
    Ep20f.jpg

Manuel baked Sugar Free Carob Coconut Cake during the start of the new trimester of Summer's pregnancy.
    Ep20g.jpg

Ep20h.jpg

Summer's co-workers Candy and Dina visited them, and Summer asked them to feel her baby bump. Manuel had a movie shoot that day, so he had to leave Summer with her friends.
    Ep20i.jpg

Show spoiler to see how Manuel's gig went.
    Manuel was so eager to finish his shoot, so he went to the dressing room at once to get into costume, and then he told the director he's ready.
    Ep20j.jpg

His co-stars were Judith Ward and a random townie actor. The scenes were just pieces of cake for him after completing the Master Actor aspiration.
    Ep20k.jpg

He got gold as usual, and finally, he reached the peak of the acting career track ("Silver Screen Icon").
    Screenshot-395.png

Screenshot-396.png

Manuel went home immediately after the shoot because he didn't want to be separated from his pregnant wife for so long. Jordan and Erik visited them, and both felt Manuel's first baby (or babies) in Summer's tummy. The visitors had a taste of Manuel's Superfood Salad and Sugar Free Carob Coconut Cake.
    Ep20l.jpg

Manuel made french toast the morning of Summer's due date (Winter Day 2). Even though they have a butler, Manuel preferred to be the one to cook for his wife while she's pregnant.
    Ep20m.jpg

They spent time together in the pool area again.
    Ep20n.jpg

Dane visited them that day and felt Summer's baby bump. The butler did too. Summer went into labor that evening after Dane left, and there were a paparazzi and a stan outside their house.
    Ep20p.jpg

Screenshot-397.png

Manuel and Summer went to the hospital, and Manuel's with came true! They had not just one but two babies! And now, Manuel is officially the hottest daddy in San Myshuno.

Screenshot-398.png

Screenshot-400.png

Screenshot-402.png

But there's a twist. Show spoiler to find out what it is!
    Manuel and Summer were advised to use bassinets different from the ones they have, and they didn't have any idea why they had to. Nevertheless, they were both in a state of bliss. They dressed the twins in baby onesies and took turns feeding and rocking them. They aren't finding anything unusual with the twins at this point.
    Ep20q.jpg

When the twins were already asleep, Manuel and Summer did the you-know-what. Then the four of them slept soundly together in one bedroom.
    Ep20r.jpg

-End of Season 3-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Episode 15
    Episode 16
    Episode 17
    Episode 18
    Episode 19
    @Daephene I also found that funny considering that Judith Ward is a "Global Superstar." I expected paparazzis to take photos of the wedding :lol: As for the next generation, check out the current episode :smile:
    @GrimlyFiendish Thanks! You have a nice series too :smile:
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
    @Becka28 thank you, but I know that. There are markers to tell them apart. My issue was a mod. c:
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Daephene Wow, you have a lot happening. Also, sorry for your in game losses. Time flies with the sims even on a long life span. That's why I'm going to use Damion as a reaper for Sims when I think their time has come.

As for my rotation:

I, at least, have the households I need to start things off. I still have certain venues to complete though.

My latest venue is the 50x50 lot on Mua Pel'Am. I'm building a nightclub venue in the Island's Jungles. This lot will be more than a nightclub lot. (Many of my lots have little details that are like hidden secrets).

Anyways, I'm building a lot of lots in Sulani with the elemental theme. I completed the Water Sanctuary, Earth Sanctuary, and Air Sanctuary in the former admiral's wreckage. These Sanctuaries have unique items that allow players to do unique things, but I intentionally made them difficult to get to without certain skills or occult traits. Even ghosts would have trouble getting to some of these Sanctuaries.

I have to build two more retail stores in Sulani. One for adult clothes and Jungle Adventure furniture. The other will be for kids items and kids clothes.

As for the official household in this rotation, I decided to make it Calum and Arihi's rotation because they are prepping rooms for the Earth Elemental Twins and that has helped to jumpstart the retail store.

For the Legacy Household, they will start out as rags to riches, and the way I'm going to challenge myself is by purchasing from retail. This does not seem to trigger a rebate from the mansion baron aspiration trait, and everything purchased from a retail store is more expensive than build mode. Adjusting the prices in the store will increase or decrease the difficulty. This household will be a later household because I need a lot of stuff set up before starting the generational household in the Legacy/ Rags-to-Riches Challenge Style.

Great news about our canine family!
    G2C5Rq9.png
    rZYcR9K.png

Small Family Reunion
    Yesterday (irl), I remembered that Luke got a text from his dad.
    Dx4LMts.png

Elliot was proud to see his son again...even it wasn't that long they've seen each other since the dinner party.
    7jFqpG2.png
    a8YPq1u.png
    Zi5GZ6B.png

Luke told his parents that he and Sakura are expecting another baby.
    ai4PdSa.png

Luke came back home when Tristan and Elliot had to leave for work. Mosura ended up sleeping behind the couch.
    POenTTS.png

The Twins' First Festival
    The family went to the Festival of Youth.
    UPhVK6h.png
    wdzuC04.png
    ovebQ0T.png
    AtiBlQW.png
    fxA7rXa.png

The family came back home, and Luke's being a silly father before heading out to do some errands.
    gavwauj.png

Gojira the Guard Dog
    This lady was going to talk to the toddlers, but was stopped by Gojira. He's very protective of his family and won't let this stranger get near the little ones.
    qr00MLh.png

Even if it was Kimiko, he still watches over when Luke's not around.
    JftZdY2.png
    mfwQNoY.png

Only the little ones can turn the tough dog into a big softie.
    wsvPvis.png
    YfNkrgR.png

Another great news for the canine family!
    WSYDykx.png

Gojira and Mosura are now proud parents of triplets: two girls named Tsuki and Hana and a boy named Takeo.
    Since it was already a full house, the family decided to give two puppies away and keep Tsuki.
    Hana lives with Leia and Han, and Takeo lives with Kimiko, Jean, and their son.
    jKXsVUG.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    12-13-20-9-32-34-PM2.png
    Boy...

12-13-20-9-32-47-PM2.png
    ... Meets Broke.

I might've lied about going back to Corazon anytime soon. c;
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 1

Jordan was preparing for his first movie, and he had to develop his comedy skill and research angry emotion. He decided to come with Johnny who visited Jordan's ex-girlfriend Phoenix (now Johnny's girlfriend) in her new house in Del Sol Valley. Jordan tried doing friendly interactions with her at first, but she responded negatively. Then Jordan started doing mean interactions with her such as "Criticize WooHoo techniques."
    Ep1a.jpg

She asked her what her problem is, and this was her response:
    Screenshot-403.png

Jordan's co-stars were Mick and Nina (not Caliente). He rehearsed with Mick before getting into costume and telling the director he's ready.
    Ep1b.jpg

Instead of doing all his scenes in only one outfit, he decided to change outfit every change in background. He did the scenes in jail and his solo scenes half-naked to flaunt his perfect body.
    Ep1c.jpg

Jordan got gold, and he got promoted to "Superstar."
    Screenshot-404.png

Screenshot-405.png

His performance also raised his celebrity status to "Global Superstar," and he completed another aspiration. Now he has the trait "Unstoppable Fame."
    Screenshot-406.png

Screenshot-407.png

His girlfriend Cherie was also in the studio, so he stayed after shooting his scenes.
    Ep1d.jpg

Manuel and Summer were sleeping soundly with the twins, and then Rafael woke up. Manuel was the one who got up first to attend to him. When Mitchell also woke up, Summer got up to feed him.
    Ep1e.jpg

Summer had to go to work that day, so Manuel needed some assistance from their butler.
    Ep1f.jpg

When Summer went home from work, the baby party started, and their family members and close friends came to see the twins.
    Ep1g.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

Ok. I have about a half hour to try to say Hi to a few of you. I have to drive to Chicago tomorrow to get my daughter from the airport and it’s about 2 hours from here.

I haven’t really gone back in the thread except to the last few people who mentioned me. I do hope to do better. I just don’t know when

Anyway, if I just comment from memory this will not take long. My memory is shot, lol

@BlueSeaWaves Thank you very much for the shout out. It’s funny because I was the next one to post. Lol

Oh man, what a mess Archie is in! All that video gaming, and not planning for the future might have lost him the person that he finally decided to do something for! Timing! Oh my! And Sammy is a snake. Who does that to their friend? Though I don’t think much of Anna doing it to him either.

It’s just that he’s trying to do the right thing now. At least that what it seems like, but maybe he’s too late. That would be so heartbreaking. I wonder what it will do to Archie’s new found work ethic. Goodness, I don’t even know what I want to happen here. I don’t trust Anna. I see that she has Snowy Escape hair though! Perhaps something will be happening in the mountains?

And Claudio is so cute and funny. It would be fun if he became a Detective!

@Daephene Ok, I went a few updates back. I see we’ve had more losses. Well, you knew that it would be happening. :disappointed: That was crazy timing with the kids showing up “just in time” I wonder if the game does that on purpose. It seems like it did it for a birthday party I just had. The dang AI in this game freaks me out sometimes, lol

I had to laugh at the Gunther Munch Memorial! What was it? Pixies? Anyway, my goodness, yes, teenagers abound in that play through. But they are cute together. And shoot! The woohoo talk causes a negative sentiment? I guess we won’t be having that talk! Sheesh. But it’s super cool that you moved Candy and Yuki in with them. It will make for some drama, obviously, lmao. Mood swings.

Shoot, there was something else I wanted to mention. Maybe it will come to me. Lol. It’s nice that your Renaldo? Ramiro? Lmao, I can’t remember what is what anymore, anyway his daughter will be a toddler for Easter! Awesome!

I decided to let him have some adventures in my game (after discussing him briefly here). Not so much adventures ….. but at least a bit of romance.
    dXFMc5A.png

I couldn’t find anyone decent, so I imported the bouquet squad from the Maxis Gallery

XZBZDFv.png

And he works fast!

vUV3wlF.png

e8wKt7I.png

At least he asked her to be his girlfriend (afterward – lol)

wKR5MWn.png

She said yes

ONH7jye.png

He’s been living with your other guys, so they all had fun that night!

ThojxZz.png

ZbF9kTf.png

All of these cuties are from that Bouquet squad. They are pretty!

i10mJ3c.png

zIke9ya.png

dV5q6fs.png

jC8M9xU.png

F2SFTxA.png

Miles works fast too. I thought one of the other men was more good looking, but he also was evil and had the public enemy aspiration. Ummmmm, no thank you. lol

zUFUIP6.png

But all the couples are official now! Yay!

jc0QEDa.png

@SwanSong93 Thank you so much for the welcome back! I hope to be able to be here more often, and read your story after my daughter goes back to college.

@RedDestiny92 Thanks for the welcome back! I’m glad you liked the little story. I can’t tell you how excited I am to have snow! – but only when I want it! – lol! And with gift giving from Nifty Knitting I finally decided to make a Sim Christmas happen. And yes. Put Don in a story – and there you go – you have a story, lol

iVG5coP.png

kypMvmd.png

My goodness! You made some beautiful Sims for your test save! I tried playing around with the sliders a little one night. I can’t tell the difference between the darkest in one shade and the medium in another, you know? But I was glad to see them spilt into warm, neutral, cold. I’ve discovered I’m not fond of Cold. These 3 are the same guy, in different skin tones, lol. That’s the extent of my experiments.

KzRCorE.png

Your Sims do what I want mine to do when I stick them all in one place together. Yours seem to gravitate towards someone. I rarely get that. I’m trying to match up a bunch of the teens in my save with aging on, and it’s annoying to figure out who they like. Malcolm aged up, so of course Luna is all over him now! Lmao

https://streamable.com/vvqrms

Anyway, it was cool going through your posts and seeing who your favorites were, lol! You generally pick some, don’t you? Hopefully I’ll get to know them better.

@haneul I was happy to see that BlueSeaWaves wrote down pages from some of your last posts! Or wait? Do you have your URLs of updates in a spoiler? I think maybe you do! Then I can find all the ones I missed! Anyway, the last thing I remember seeing from you was talking about Nalani’s house and how much it looked like Sulani, and why was I doing that anyway?

I hope to make a nice post about it all someday, I have hundreds of pictures, but the short answer is that I wanted Joey and all of his boyfriends, girlfriends, and children to be together in one place, and I chose Willow Creek! So she needed a nice place to remind her of home. And when I make their 3 toddlers age up, then they will be able to swim in that pool too. They are all mermaids /men. Her house is second from the top on the left.

lJpCwXv.png

bXyr7MX.png

@Metior_Ice Thank you for the welcome back! Yes, it would have made a lot more sense if they had pushed each other over, but no. Just a glitch, it makes taking great pictures at the end of people’s run pretty difficult though.

I never found the origin of Merman Don. All I knew was that he showed up and then got judged! Lmao. But he looks like my Don from my gallery. What made you decide to have a Don in your story? He’s irresistible right? Lol!

@Becka28 Speaking of irresistible Don :D I loled when you said you took that picture for me! Trust me, I appreciate it. :heart: And the song “I wear my sunglasses at night” won’t leave my head now. He really is quite a poser. I love how Maxis programmed him. The most irritating, but also most pursued, Sim in the game. Too funny that he was doing that outside the gym. Sorry Don, you are not a celebrity, lol. You might be pretty but ….

@Keidra Hi! Cool to see you posting here again, I didn’t read any of the story yet, but I saw pictures, and everyone is still beautiful :heart: I look forward to catching up!

@DarkAngel1994 Just from reading over other people’s comments it sounds like you are doing a Star Wars story! That sounds super cool. I look forward to reading it!

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • IfIdieyoungIfIdieyoung Posts: 45 Member
    A lot of stuff happened that I didn't get photos of. Basically Kai and Archie have been going through a serious rough patch. It all started when Archie lost his job as a secret agent after a pop up gave him the opportunity to be a whistle blower. Kai is a freelance photographer so this was quite financially taxing. They ended up separating and Kai and Kayleigh moved to Sulani over the summer to live with some of Kai's relatives. After his grandfather passed away however Kai realised how important family is to him and the two decided to rekindle their relationship by going on a big family adventure in Selvadorada.
    ibkkcl1.png
    OayMVZY.png
    At the trailhead, prepared but nervous. Kai never misses an opportunity to dress up.

s3rJdss.png
    Photo op at the romantic waterfalls

IhVz4K8.png
    Fhul5kO.png
    Kayleigh, a passionate scout and outdoor lover is clearly thriving in the wilderness

And a few days later back at the beginning of the trail, tired and a bit worse for wear but clearly very exited that they made it
    qatCAdC.png

After returning to Windenburg they realised just how much they loved closeness to nature and how they really wanted to raise their family in the country. They eventually found their dream home: a cosy, traditional cottage in the countryside of Windenburg.
    me4Fcse.png
    The greenhouse will be made into a studio for Kai.
    Origin id:
    lisimpson93
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited December 2020
    *knocks* :sweat_smile:

Woah, it's been nearly a month since I posted. But I'm glad to say that I'm back now, I haven't forgotten this thread or my story and I'll try to post more frequently now! You can expect five more updates during this month. I finally finished my illustrating project so I've got a little bit more time on my hands :) I actually meant to post earlier, but I was unable to edit photos or take screenshots for two whole weeks. They wouldn't save to the screenshots folder and I couldn't figure out the problem for a very long time. Apparently it was my antivirus! Ugh, aren't those things supposed to protect our computers, not break them? :joy:

@Lucy_Henley
    omg little baby Draco saying “wait till my father hears about this” :D:D that is BRILLIANT. And little Ron and Hermione fighting, so true to canon :D
    I really tried to grasp their canon emotions do I'm glad you cuaght on to that :relaxed:
    And wow, I cannot imagine being in charge of so many toddlers and trying to get them all to do a play!
    Oh it was chaos, trust me. Even just playing through it was chaos :D
    Thank you! <3

@musteni
    I must say I love your episode about the christmas play. I haven't read the previous parts (though I did go back to the very beginning to check it out). Your toddlers are so cute and what Caleb said about the tree being the lead role was truly heart warming.
    Aww, thank you so much! :blush:

@haneul
    "Well I bet they're the weird family that nobody likes and you're the only one normal, right? 'Cause that's how it is for me!" Sure, Ianto, sure. Despite how smart he is, I don't think he understands how weird and normal work. Unfortunately, if you're unlike most people, you might not be normal even if you're kind of better... :/ But it's nice to see him show empathy. I love how good he is with Caleb. He gives perfect advice.
    Yeah, Ianto doesn't really understand how life works :sweat_smile: I'd say he has a liiiittle bit of a god complex. At least he cheered Caleb up!
    I also loved the Christmas outfits. I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but for some reason they remind me of the impressive school Peter attended as a toddler and how cute but mean those kids were. They were so snotty.
    Yeah, it's a bit like that! But unlike Peter, Ianto can actually stand up for himself.
    Thank you! <3

@Becka28
    your illustration project sounds amazing. I am sorry that the laws where you are make publishing difficult and or complicated. Love is love and so sad that many places don't recognise it as so. The sims is an amazing game for releasing people's creativity - there are all sorts of amazing talents all over this forum and beyond and the game was the trigger.
    Yeah, it's quite a bummer. Gladly, we were able to post the story online for free :)

@ryttu3k
    every Rudolph play needs spaceships. It's just a fact.
    Oh totally, I absolutely agree XD
    'Caleb isn't the only creature I know who can't die.' *eyes emoji*
    Hehehe, I love that you're catching all of these bits :D
    LUNA. Of course she's a tree too XD 'not last girl I completely fell in love with who's name began with an L.' Oof XD
    Ooooh yeah :smirk:
    I'm glad Caleb showed up! He's such a sweetheart, I hope he's able to escape the others :(
    Seriously, Caleb is the sweetest vampire ever. But he's very vulnerable and doesn't really know how to survive on his own... :disappointed:
    Thank you! <3

"Aaand smile!"
    R6metYm.png

"And another one..."
    0YifYEm.png

"And another one..."
    zIGe4EY.png

"Nooo!" Rhi yelled. "Lets open the presents!!"
    GP0dCs9.png

"You gotta do what she says or we're in for a tantrum," Ianto smiled. Presents it is then!
    DazXmNR.png
    More under the cut:
    It's Christmas eve in the Starks household! Rhi really wanted everyone to open one present a day early and since you can't say no to Rhi, that's exactly what they did. One early present for each!
    U8cEn9Z.png

5ha7Tl3.png

3Zbedzn.png

tsiQdhD.png

Mistletoe!
    ACNVcQu.png

g9wk8dy.png

"Mistletoe hug!"
    NYinQwX.png

"Maybe not..."
    IjUATXz.png

"Aw."
    uGNhiET.png

Eating the grand meal...
    ncSpnbS.png

Rhi loves it.
    6pnUq3x.png

Ianto doesn't seem to be impressed, as always.
    uEiwP9p.png

Even Toffee hissed at him for being such a Grinch!
    NWcFjD5.png

"Hehe, even Toffee wants you to cheer up!" Rhi laughed.
    VzAsBNO.png

Ianto sighed.
    "I'm gonna eat upstairs."
    v9IliTd.png

"Mmm! This is absolutely delicious!"
    "Mom made it."
    sigszV9.png

"Are you sure I can eat the whole thing?"
    "Sure, go ahead. You're imaginary anyway.'"
    BXPZhTj.png

"Suppose I am," Tony chuckled. Ianto stared at him and sighed. It was time to ask the question he kept asking over and over again. Even though he knew the answer.
    bOVfBZe.png

"Can you tell me where you are?"
    WQddPp5.png

He imagined Grandpa sigh and look away.
    "Oh I'm afraid I can't..."
    "Why?"
    "Well because I'm you! I only know what you know."
    "Oh. Right."
    HEPe5AT.png

"I miss you. Even though I don't know you..." Ianto sighed. "Is that weird?"
    5UKgT5z.png

He smiled a bit, imagining Grandpa chuckle and shake his head. Of course he wouldn't think it's weird.
    "No, Ianto. That's not weird. We clearly have a connection of some sort. And I miss you too, even though I don't know you either."
    fx2jPp0.png

"I can wait to find you..."
    "I can't wait for you to find me."
    Ianto smiled. Of course he'll find Grandpa. He'll never give up.
    cRXPsbZ.png

When the sun went down and it became dark entirely, Ianto got a special visit. It was Luna!
    ANR74OF.png

"Luna! What are you doing here? Won't you get in trouble for going outside alone!"
    S03EVLa.png

"I don't think so," Luna smiled. "I just thought I'd come over and say that I really liked playing a tree with you. Would you get in trouble for doing that?"
    mOCoUOV.png

"Oh, I'd get in trouble! This BIG kind of trouble!"
    uRt3KNc.png

"When Rhi run off one day to play with Harry without asking, my parents called the police!"
    5zmH036.png

"Oh. My Daddy doesn't like the police. And he always I can handle myself," Luna sweetly said.
    "Lucky you. I wish my parents trusted me like that," Ianto sighed.
    L2VOV1e.png

"Wait... Did you... did you really like playing a tree with me?" he smiled shyly.
    "Yes, very. I think you make a great tree."
    "I... I suppose I do... Can I hug you?"
    "Okay."
    gCHYVDh.png

So they hugged. And Ianto felt a little funny. He never liked hugs but he liked this one.
    S0jvy3Q.png

"Merry Christmas, Ianto."
    FWL1Kx8.png

"Merry Christmas, Luna..."
    MNESn0d.png

Luna left, but Ianto was still standing on the porch, staring into the distance. He stood there till his parents began looking for him and slowly came to realising that Luna might be the prettiest girl he's ever seen...
    V4yz6xI.png

So! That was Christmas at the Starks household. Meanwhile at the Blacks...
    "That's it, see? You just hang it there... c'mon, don't tell me this is your first time decorating a tree."
    "But it is my first time, Sirius!"
    Calm down, Sirius thought to himself. The Dursleys are already taken care of.
    hwW7kVd.png

Another decoration here...
    wJVd0lO.png

"Hey kid, how do you think the tree is coming together?"
    "I think it's awesomeee!"
    6eTRFJT.png

More decorating...
    nq3TEJK.png

Harry got distracted by hot chocolate, Remus and Sirius carried on.
    hCKfATD.png

"This one is going to look pretty good over here... Wait, wait, hang it one branch lower, that way it's going to balance out the other two..."
    "You are such a perfectionist," Sirius jokingly rolled his eyes. "I love it."
    0zAYRJY.png

"Hey, give that back!"
    "Try and get it, Moony!"
    "You're taking advantage of the fact that I'm shorter."
    "Maybe..."
    GfXDw54.png

"Aah!"
    "PADFOOT!"
    fDVLbgw.png

"Don't worry, I got it!"
    d9bqo03.png

"I think it turned out perfect."
    "Yep. There is that one empty space up there though..."
    oQyTxpL.png

"Hey Harry! Wanna do the honors and hang the last ornament?"
    AzOw97n.png

Of course Harry wants to.
    IX4DLIN.png

"Careful, careful..."
    "Don't worry, I got him..."
    VpDidI6.png

"Yeah, Remus, Dadfoot got me!" Harry giggled.
    "Harry!!"
    WHozLVK.png

"It's okay Sirius," Remus laughed.
    TuGTcZm.png

There's no way you can be angry at a kid like Harry.
    g8ZWOeH.png

"So are we hanging that ornament or what?"
    3Ml30KJ.png

Next up - gingerbread house...
    KPbtFYR.png

Boy was it a tricky one.
    kI4XSFm.png

"I hope this is worth the troubles..."
    "Are you kidding me?"
    W6qc0ET.png

"It looks so delicious we're eating it tonight."
    gamLEp0.png

Done!
    GsI6tyR.png

And another picture with the master chefs...
    Fm8iBe7.png

Meanwhile, Harry is writing a letter for Santa. Very late, but he had no idea he had to write one. He didn't even know he was getting presents for Christmas at all. He never did when he lived with the Dursleys.
    ZwAVMEf.png

But Sirius reassured him he's getting all of the presents he wants. Now all he had to do was find out what that should be...
    yPwPnKl.png

"What do you think I should ask for, Sirius?"
    A mansion, a waterpark and a big bouncy castle, of course.
    1JUfdnA.png

"Santa can't bring that, that's too big!"
    Santa can't but Sirius can.
    DE8pUBP.png

"Okay so I convinced the kid to ask Santa for a bouncy castle..."
    "Sirius, if you want a bouncy castle you can get it yourself..."
    k0UV4SC.png

All done!
    wuylw5A.png

"...Huh. All he asked for was a owl teddy to sleep with."
    "Okay so we'll get him an owl teddy and a bouncy castle..."
    zZBEstF.png

So as you can see, everything is perfectly fine at the Blacks.
    bDUL73R.png

"I love you, darling."
    "I love you too..."
    N8XVvIG.png

Harry thinks this is the best Christmas he ever had. And he's right. But oh how wrong could it have went...
    mAskQs3.png

"What do you mean YOU DID NOT BRING THE CHILD!?"
    9DY3MZU.png

"I couldn't... couldn't."
    illhF2X.png

"YOU... COULDN'T!?"
    Caleb whimpered a little. He was scared, no, terrified of Vlad. But he couldn't do it. It wasn't Harry's fault that he was raised by a werewolf - the enemy of all vampires. Caleb felt terrible about kidnapping him, so he chose to listen to Ianto instead.
    H4VfXHC.png

"The child... was happy... there... I-I couldn't, I couldn't..."
    The more he spoke the more his voice trembled.
    QhKBewK.png

"ARGHH!"
    XLHr6Qs.png

"You!" hissed Vlad. "You and your soul... Your filthy, FILTHY SOUL!!"
    TX9cmWI.png

"We gave you a chance... A CHANCE! To prove that you're one of us! YOU... HAVE... FAILED!"
    ifDTe36.png

"Caleb could never be one of us!" laughed one of the vampires. "He's all wrong! Even his fangs are too small!"
    cMc4pPB.png

"Mh... yes... How could such a powerful vampire have such a WEAK brother," muttered Vlad. Lilith rolled her eyes.
    "He is not my brother."
    Ud8rbOa.png

"He was always too weak. Even as a mortal. I warned you not to turn him."
    Caleb softly sighed. That was true. It became harder and harder to remember his mortal life as years passed by, but he did his best to keep the memories of his childhood. He still remembered the way Lilith was before. Strong and powerful, but kind and loving too. Always there for him. She used to protect him. Now she despised him.
    6RXGsr7.png

"NOW!"
    He flinched at Vlad's touch.
    Usb0ayh.png

"What... do we do... with you," angrily spat Vlad.
    hfUWJU6.png

"You have proved yourself UNWORTHY... Not able to bring the child of our MORTAL ENEMY to turn into one of us..."
    k9ym9j6.png

"Knowing you're the only one who can do it. THE ONLY ONE! No other vampire can enter a home uninvited, no! Only you with your FILTHY SOUL."
    NBmvTLv.png

"You could have been useful. Could have been... one of us. But you chose NOT TO."
    EEJnWYO.png

"And so..."
    FifT2pr.png

"I shall FORBID you to leave the dungeon..."
    TZbuy7Z.png

"FOREVER!!"
    Xk0AE4C.png

Caleb shuddered. Forever... But Ianto...
    N0aF9mh.png

"Please... please... w-wait..."
    90bnFWm.png

The vampires left without a single word.
    JVtoxYx.png

Caleb sighed. He was all alone. And only the thought that somewhere out there a little child with huge round glasses is smiling and giggling and stuffing his face with candy made it all a little bit better.
    XWM64X4.png
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    The May Family

Tonight the family went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant. The food was fabulous, but the service was so slow. They were at the restaurant for over 4 hours just to get an appetizer, and they were getting extremely tired. They had to skip the entrée and dessert. They all went right to bed when they got home.
    edited December 2020
    Pictures of the canine family
    (Warning: cuteness)
    p8BBnq5.png

Synchronized tail chasing.
    51sQKD8.png

Mosura is such a good mother.
    3ng6lJ4.png

Tsuki the clumsy pup. Lost count how many times she tripped over her own paws.
    Hz4vz6P.png

The little ones love the puppy.
    A4V1RRM.png

Thunderstorm hit Mt. Komorebi, and it scared Tsuki, sending her to hide under the couch.
    WkRIA2e.png

She was then comforted by her father. First time he interacted with his daughter.
    3DgP3gG.png

2pyffrX.png

Now back to the family...
    A baby girl was born, and her name is Natsumi.
    Pslmrfy.png
    YZFuAKS.png

Sakura went out on a jog with Gojira to lose some weight.
    MEnmXqj.png

Later, the family stopped by at the Robertson's new house. I forgot who built this house, but wanted something for the growing family.
    9M91IXI.png

James wanted to hug his cousin, but Kevin doesn't want it.
    tn2fZjW.png

Think it's a good idea to spar in a tight space hallway, guys?
    boQKIWn.png

Jessie playing with Hana.
    sLxgJzj.png

James finally got a hug from Uncle Jean.
    nVNrwzE.png

Playing airplane with Mama.
    qoh9azr.png

Natsumi aged up, and her trait is Fussy. She could pass for being James's twin.
    XJEodV0.png
    CQtXY14.png

Natsumi caught off guard when Gojira licked her face when being petted.
    2HYhyvY.png

The puppies aged up.

Tsuki
    YBGOd7C.png

Hana
    ZvZzB8t.png

Takeo
    c8eAPy9.png

Luke went to the gym to work out and also find someone to recruit to the military (part of his job). He met up with Kaori's husband (forgot his name), and Jonathan Antoine.
    AzpBvhL.png

Han was flirty when he met Jonathan. Let's not start that drama again.
    hIeMyeV.png

Tristan was there as well and was talking to Vlad Bloodvein (Lilith and Caleb's foster father).
    LlDxh3U.png

I didn't see Elliot and Leia there, but they were just leaving.
    1nAkXU5.png

Dinner time for the little ones.
    v9amsYL.png

Leia showed up and was soon attacked by Gojira. Luke scolded at the dog, but Gojira was too stubborn.
    muz7H5H.png
    zYr2ego.png

Leia bragging about her life, and Sakura looked unamused.
    OchSIsy.png

"Is this one friendly?" Leia asked.
    "She's great with people, so don't worry."
    Wffaqbj.png

Just like her father, Tsuki loves to roll around the mud puddles.
    iI6VyKh.png

Mosura checked up on the sleeping toddlers.
    heUzE6C.png

There was barking in the hallway, and Mosura found her daughter playing around.
    oiIPYok.png

Tsuki and Mosura slept in the twins' bedroom, and Gojira slept on the couch downstairs.
    MuoJnKp.png
    gq9EwJQ.png

The dogs woke up before their owners, except for Tsuki.
    73SR8Tc.png

Happy Birthday!
    Edit: I got the kids' aspiration mixed up.
    Today's the twins' birthday!
    (Unfortunately, there's not much pictures since the game was laggy a bit, and it took two times for James to age up. Not sure if it's a glitch.)
    90jck0w.png

Time to blow the candles.
    b0C1eiw.png
    GUtoBE8.png
    CUlOTUP.png
    l1iNMzJ.png

Tristan showed up late because of work and was greeted by Tsuki (who's dirty again).
    bNuk8lb.png

Sakura found Elliot by himself in the backyard and had a pleasant chat with him. She told him that she's worried about Luke getting hurt when he made a plan to go rock climbing with Jean.
    Elliot explained to her to not worry about Luke, who had saved nearly the entire universe from an evil group. Luke's so much like his father, who went head on of a huge alien plant that mind controlled a small town. Even Elliot was worried when Tristan went against the alien plant.
    L1se66O.png

After a successful party, time to give the twins makeover.

James's trait is Active, and his aspiration is Social Butterfly. Jessie's trait is Evil (oh boy), and her aspiration is Artistic Prodigy.
    Edit: As mentioned above, the kids' aspirations were switched. :sweat_smile:
    FxU1LZk.png

James goofing around, and Jessie looked very confused on her brother's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 behavior.
    0L2B84T.png
    Post edited by DarkAngel1994 on
    pw0213q.png?1
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    @AlwaysAsking oh of course Ally, you be a buddy ha glad you're feeling up for a drive nice to hear, now as for break time that is sims, I'm glad you have it though you know I always recommend seasons but it's nice to see some options for those that really don't want it. For the skin sometimes it's just settings or it's more like life things can be similar but different but many of them really are as different as they be which is good me thinks. That guy is cute in all tones, you know I watch sims closely to see what matters but now it seems something got tweaked even if on accident they seem a little more active so you can start a conversation then if they want to move someone else they seem to be doing that more not that it's a whim they just seem to act that way. Mmhmm always have some sort of fave Mickey and Gia stand tall but the others are growing on me.

also to anyone else that might be interested

Take a look at some testing after the new patch we just got today.
    F3DG8ll.png
    bwSmHER.png
    NmRq4eW.png
    RWx3qO4.png
    ZfQnL8p.png
    tetMZoV.png
    Much more blending than when I was playing before the new patch and I dig it it's one family the mothers are sisters and I'll be uploading them if anyone wants em kay off to look for bugs.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    Well, Carlin is proving to be a handful. He’s a Wild toddler and not only does he take his clothes off at every opportunity, he seems to have some anger-management issues. He destroyed the dollhouse after dancing so much on free will that he got angry, then he got sad that someone destroyed the dollhouse 😏. Then the next day, while his mum was working at the vet clinic, he hit poor Dino so many times that his Empathy is almost completely red! He didn’t seem to be angry about anything, though he might have had some lingering resentment towards having a second younger sister. So now it’s going to be some hard work to get that Empathy back to at least neutral. Just as well he’s aging up next time I play!
    edited December 2020
    Dahlia Reaper and Ananke Mayfield's wedding. I was going to make this a double wedding with Artemis Reaper and her alien fiancee, but I think I'll do a smaller wedding on Sixam for them.

Friends and family start to gather.

KNOW0gk.png

Dahlia and Ananke get married.

2vJom8u.png

Cerise attempts to strike up a totally not platonic conversation with her totally not a date 'date', and is swiftly rebuked.

SlqsZOz.png

Small post wedding dinner for the newlyweds.

7uAhsIE.png

Cerise discusses her failed 'not date' with her Dad.

"Can you believe he actually used the words 10 foot barge pole?"

"Oh no, he probably should've let you down a bit easier than that!"

TRMItfn.png

"Look, most of us just don't do relationships, and some of us are more career focused than others. Hey, at least you didn't accidentally flirt with the wrong soul reaper like your mother did when she first met one of my co-workers."

"Okay, dad, you do know when your both in your reaper mode we literally can't tell you apart just by looking."

2aOwjLN.png

"Seriously, if you tell me there are plenty more fish in the sea I may just have to reap you myself."

"How about I settle for giving you a hug instead."

zLbEBfZ.png

xoyhnbV.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top