Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    Once again I can't login to the thesims3.com website.It keeps bouncing me back to the home page.I tried clearing browser history.

I can usually only get to it by going through mypage.

https://mypage.thesims3.com

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Another summary of my story, full story could be read at the Story´s section of the forums

Sif asked: "What about the dark?"
    "You won´t stop asking me, right? Untill I´ve told you!"
    He looked at her, loving her mischievous little grin.
    Ljuwwef.jpg
    "Ok, you won´t stop stop peeving me, so it will be better to tell you the rest of the story, right?"
    "Right!"
    "So I had a summer full of passion and lust, not minding if it was hurting somebody of my family. I just could think of Chantalle and what we would do when we met again! One day she came to me although we had no date planned for this day, because she had to spend the day with her partner."
    "The strange dude who wanted to sell this hotel to you so desperately?"
    "Yeah, he was very strange indeed!"
    "He is a warlock as her?"
    "No, he is a vampire."
    "Oh, ok, I thought he was a warlock, sorry!"
    "No need to excuse yourself, I think I haven´t mentioned that before. Ok, so, one day she knocked on my door and I let her in, of course, happy to see her and hoping for some fun. But when I saw her I was shocked!"
    "Shocked? Why? How did she look?"
    "Well, she had bruises and sores on her face and body and she was crying piteous."
    rMJq4DR.jpg
    "Oh god, what happened to her?"
    "After I comforted her a bit
    PrlH9aD.jpg
    YQoPuA2.jpg
    she told me that she ran away from her partner because he hit her massively. She-"
    "Was it because he found out that you and her had an affair?"
    "Yes, but not only that, when we found a more comfortable place
    HhI1Qhh.jpg
    SXTUaPh.jpg
    0umqXor.jpg
    she told me that he was beating her since the beginning of their relationship. She had been to hospital a few times before and at that day she came to me he had beaten her because she wasn´t fast enough to bring him his coat."
    "He hit her because of such a thing? What an ar..se..h..o..le!"
    "Yeah, right? I was so angry at him!"
    "So, do I guess right that you wanted to take revenge on him?"
    "Yes, you are right! After she had calmed down she agreed to come with me to show him how awfully wrong he was in the last years!"
    "So you wanted to beat him as much as he had beaten her? Was this wise?"
    "Yes, I wanted to beat him, I think I was so angry that I really would have liked to kill him. I-"
    "Oh, Tyler, don´t tell me that you killed him for her! She isn´t worth that!"
    "Now I know that as well, but at that time I really thought we were in love with each other!"
    "Oh sweety! Please go on!"
    "Ok, we drove to his house, I was full of anger and hate for him."
    TXDrsyr.jpg
    gsOxdRm.jpg
    u8iv06s.jpg
    that I just stormed into the house."
    "You entered the house? How, I mean, you didn´t have a key or such?"
    "No, I had no key, the door was open, I-"
    "The door was open? Wasn´t that strange? Didn´t you think that-"
    "No, at that time I couldn´t think anymore, I just wanted to take revenge! If I had the ability to think through the situation I wouldn´t have stormed into the house as I did! Normally I´m very aware what happens around me, we are taught by my dads and some teachers to be aware of everything when growing up, but at that moment I´d forgotten everything I was taught! I didn´t even notice the man who followed me..."
    "Oh, god, this is so thrilling! Do you have some gummy bears left?"
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Has anyone built or downloaded a bridal shop?
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member

https://thesimperiuscurse.wixsite.com/simperiusboutique/product-page/bella-s-bridal-boutique
    Of course you need to have the CC for the gowns and all that lovely stuff.

I would offer mine, but unfortunately, the darned thing comes with the grocery store, bookstore, theatre and a bakery. - yeah, the whole freakin' block.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Because I have an insperational overflow tonight I have another update ready.
    I will shorten it here again, because it has lots of pictures, so when you want to read the whole update you have to go to the Story section of the forum (or click the link in my signature)

"When I´ve turned around to ask Chantalle where her ex was I saw a this tough guy and suddenly understood that this was a trap!"
    "A trap? For you? Why?"
    "The guy behind me instantly began to insult me, when he noticed that I stood my ground against him he begin to batter me."
    hqty2to.jpg
    sXVVDBj.jpg
    "Oh no, my love! Did he hurt you much?"
    "No, I could defeat myself quite good, but he exhausted me."
    SIkhk2s.jpg
    dHxgKy2.jpg
    "Then the young guy let me go and this vampire came to me."
    "Oh no, don´t tell me he bit you? Now I understand why you had been made exhausted! Otherwise he couldn´t drink from you without your approval!"
    "You´re right! This was their plan! He wanted some blood from me to become more powerful! So he drank from me. I couldn´t fight against him anymore so I had to let him drink without being able to do anything."
    BRq1bJk.jpg
    "And then? How did the dark get you?"
    "I was weak when he drank, weak because of the fight, even more weaker from the permanent bewitching of Chantalle. I...I died."
    ZM4oPta.jpg
    6ybkQNN.jpg
    rkiaLqt.jpg
    "No no no, my love! You didn´t die, did you?"
    "I did!"
    "But you were under her multiple spells!!!"
    "Yes, and that is why the dark could get me!"
    "You mean that the combination of dying and spells were not good for you? That the dark could sense your weakness and was happy to intrude you?"
    "Yepp, from what I´ve sensed after all this and from what the dark made me aware of it can overtake a body and soul if your supernatural powers are very weak. It wants to intrude just supernaturals to feed itself from their power."
    "Did you have a death flower in your pocket?"
    "Yes, dad always grow enough for us when we have to do a task for him!"
    "He certainly knows why!"
    qYD6sDV.jpg
    jkTAQ1X.jpg
    QMswFdZ.jpg
    "Yes, so, when I´ve died and Grim came to take me with him I gave him the flower and I was brought back to live, he told me to be cautious!"
    "I wander if he could already see the dark in you?"
    "I think so"
    "Could you leave the house then?"
    "No, I was captured by them and the vampire brought me to an empty room they´ve already prepared for me to wait for dad to pay ransom."
    "Not really? They did all of this to get ransom?"

https://thesimperiuscurse.wixsite.com/simperiusboutique/product-page/bella-s-bridal-boutique
    Of course you need to have the CC for the gowns and all that lovely stuff.

I would offer mine, but unfortunately, the darned thing comes with the grocery store, bookstore, theatre and a bakery. - yeah, the whole freakin' block.

Thanks! I wish those dresses were real for my sims :o
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

37 The Watcher Watches More Teens! <3 Luc <3

Watcher places a birthday cake for baby Tana and Dante takes her out of the crib. Tulip comes into the room, and Dante puts the baby on the ground. I think it must be Tulip's turn to take the baby to the cake, but Tulip says "Dante put Tana back in the crib, the floor is no place for our child"
    He puts her back in the crib, I think Tulip is not ready for her to age up just yet. so we'll wait. it does make this happen, (and 2 new wishes for a baby, from Tulip.) aieee.
    ulS28gd.jpg

Amelina always makes sure to cook plenty of fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches, Her Ari & Aiden's favorite. The others indulge, heartily.
    HghnBYg.jpg

The kids get home from school, Luc and Ari are impatient to finish their homework, because Oscar is throwing them their birthday party today!
    pA9q2WU.jpg
    "Did you give your Dad the list of our friends we want to come, Fawn is coming right??" worries Ari
    "Yes kids our age and and some of the pretty high school girls too!" says Luc

First to arrive is Leelu Rain, Luc falls out of his chair when he sees her, he scrambles to go be the first to greet her.
    0r57CBK.jpg

Ah she likes jokes, they have that and Art in common!
    wh6Yagb.jpg
    aQvo8Jl.jpg

Ari sees Fawn just about to leave! Oh No! He runs out and asks her to please stay. He gives her a big hug.
    gshSken.jpg

''I'm nervous around the big kids" confides Fawn
    Don't worry I'll protect you, besides they are all nice!" says Ari "you know it will be my birthday! says Ari, proudly. "I know , and mine is tomorrow!" says Fawn
    They stare at each other and they hug again and then Ari gets a great idea, and asks her to sleep over!
    7uhTa5F.jpg

She says yes.
    5Kxs9jk.jpg
    He is happy he had such a good idea!

He happily follows her like a puppy, and corners her for another hug.
    wi9fUZB.jpg

Ari thinks she is the prettiest girl in the world. He can't stop staring.
    L7tKk0a.jpg
    5C3BZp6.jpg
    zlsLaS7.jpg

Until Dante ruins it all by coming to make her do her homework!
    vZ6asbs.jpg
    sorry Ari. But Dante is on the war path making all kids do their homework.
    2dpl9pF.jpg
    p012Tnq.jpg

Tula, you've not done your homework! Why not?
    OV8gV4s.jpg
    Oh. good plan!
    KbS5zhL.jpg

People are having fun dancing, & chatting and joking around. I notice Luc got his friendship level up to 90 with Leelu, and they share 3 traits, and he has 2 wishes for her! Great!!! now time for cake!

nDZk0iT.jpg
    pKgvzXB.jpg
    k5Rmzjs.jpg
    FLPzZs1.jpg
    IwhmQCa.jpg
    MjLLK5N.jpg
    Cutie pie! <3

Luc eats his cake and gets a wish to hang out with Waylan. He puts his plate in the dish washer and turns and thinks of Waylon. He is waiting for Waylon to finish his cake.
    dxf0Ck1.jpg
    Jn2MoLc.jpg
    9a6BQCC.jpg

Luc or Waylan has set his next action to woohoo with Waylon. Waylon and Luc share No traits, their like bar is 70. Leelu and Luc share 3 traits and their like bar is 90.
    But the heart wants what the heart wants.

But when Waylan is finished eating, I guess he canceled Luc's woohoo, Waylan starts talking to Amelina, and Leelu comes up to give Luc flowers and flirt.
    4kfMnGh.jpg
    vWeMYWP.jpg
    F1v2Lo8.jpg
    JH4mskU.jpg

I see Luc glance back over at Waylan, Tristan sees this, I think He tells him telepathically maybe Waylan is not game?
    oKfK8gL.jpg
    EiYrADV.jpg

Luc decides to go give Fawn a hug, but Ari shoots out of nowhere and out runs him and asks her to play tag. LOL I love that kid! I was laughing so hard I only got one not very good pic.
    edig3Z6.jpg

Luc goes to say something flirty to Leelu
    i972CUh.jpg

Waylan keeps avoiding him, talking to everybody but him, he even runs away upstairs to look at baby Tana, Luc follows but Waylan chose to talk to others.

Everyone is getting tired, it is too late for Ari's Birthday now, guests go home including Fawn, for some reason. Ari doesn't mind waiting for Fawn, I hope.

Then I see Leelu coming upstairs to flirt. Oh! well this is more than flirting! is Luc ok with this? well He certainly isn't running away!
    gerHL6n.jpg
    w51bfFj.jpg

and I guess that's a first kiss?
    v0RePDx.jpg
    UT2gN0z.jpg

oh look Luc looks happy! I'm glad! I guess Leelu has decided to set Luc's gender preference.

4mvUgLh.jpg
    K7jZDDg.jpg
    X2Gxli9.jpg
    djo9BfK.jpg

Speaking of gender preference I go check Waylan's and he is straight, so no wonder he kept running away from Luc.

Tristan serenades the sleeping house with his sweet music in the night. The young lovers wake at 3, and love each other again, Luc takes the next step and asks to be exclusive, Leelu thinks it's a Great idea, after all She chose Him.
    Ko1HELO.jpg
    EM71qpM.jpg
    A4AIy82.jpg

<3
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited December 2020
    This is the Six Am (hah Maxis) chaos update I did while I can't sleep
    v43MWB9.png
    dJwl9VG.png
    At the very moment Elvira got up I was already planning on causing Wayne a bit of grief, turns out the game realised what I was about to do and did it for me. Thanks Story Progression!

After that whole "dying to take a selfie with the reaper" thing I think Ashes has had enough of seeing gold statues. That face is just 100% anger. That or she just wishes she died with her hat.
    wMgqA6n.jpg

Apparentally to Story Progression Wayne became a creepy stalker already.
    0jlcgTD.png
    You know. I should really help deal with him at some point. Like why not set him up with the ghost of a creepy old man paparazzi my Sim burnt before while on vacation?

Morrigan is not having a good time.
    NaZSHZa.png
    Get this, she was 5 minutes off work ending, and getting promoted. She gets arrested. Spends a day in prison, gets released. Finally gets home to sleep and eat... Gets arrested again for literally no reason, spends another day in prison and now she's nothing but pure fury
    Best part. Big Elvira finished work and just waved. "Bye bye promotion!"
    wWgm0Gu.jpeg
    Way to rub it in Elvira.

Old Elvira got signed so badly she became visibly pregnant.... Strange? Well... I suppose chaos will happen sooner than later.
    fxX045p.jpeg

To top it off. Morrigan got singed and the stereo lit on fire... Now she's just fed up with it and wants it gone Poor girls not been having a good week. And she did that WITH 9 mechanical. Even an Unlucky Witch never had problems repairing things with much lower mechanical.
    sMrnx86.jpeg
    Least fires not an issue when you have 3 brave Sims and a witch

...Or should I say 2 Brave Sims because apprentally Little Elvira was too busy watching her TV shows to want to put out the fire.
    WWKyTZ3.jpg

Stupid Simoleon Store stereos always breaking and such. I just want to listen to my custom radio.
    E6LxPz9.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Chapter 3.8 “If the Sun refused to Shine”

Me private life at this point was mainly schoole, small jobs once in a while to earn I little pocket money and spending time with my two friends Marylin and Emilia. We often met at my place as I now get my own small cottage, in the backyard behind mom and dad’s house.

zvPP3aD.jpg

Robert and David build it at the beginning of the summer.
    I got the old computer, mom and dads bed, their TV, chair and the old toilet. It was hidden behind a half wall in the corner. Not ideal but a good start for my first own private space.

6iukjUG.jpg

2vFYkvP.jpg

Mom and Dad of course also got a lot of new stuff to replace what I took and they moved their new bed into what had been my room.

The big dog on the picture is Muddi’s new friend, hanging around the house all the time to play and especially to empty the food bowl. Mom somewhat dislike him as he spoils everything, dad just laugh at it when she freaks out: “Janis you can’t talk to Muddi’s friend like than, Muddi’s friend is a friend of the house”, he said followed by a loud laugh.

TOifB9b.jpg

At David’s place, things went wrong with Benni, they truly did love each other and they were still good friends, but she was just not caught out for a busy life with two kids, not to mention Davids fascination with wildlife, birds, lizards, cats all over the place.

Anyway I did not take long for David to find a new lover Valleri. As oppose to Benni she was very fond of the twins and more interested in David’s plans.

6FXulG7.jpg

We did not know until later, but things developed very quickly with the two. David was, for the first time ever, really in love with someone, this was about much more than just what they did in bed. After less than three months together, he was on his knee at the kitchen floor, surprising her while she was preparing dinner. - She said Yes.

DcJplSB.jpg

It was now late Autumn, beautiful leaves blowing in the wind but also often rainy and getting cold. David and Robert had been working together at Davids cottage, every since they finished my new room. Rebuilding it to become David’s dream. A Café, with a small Gallery of wildlife and Art,

2hyQq35.jpg

It was the "grand opening day" we all came and slowly also other guest arrived.
    In one end of the large room a small kitchen, Valleri serving hot and cold drinks, hotdogs and other food.

dZtKy72.jpg

In the opposite end, the gallery with a series of daddy pictures on display and for sale.
    Along the wall terrariums and large bird bird cages.

eJwDBOv.jpg

Tw0eyUT.jpg

Comments:

@DivaDoodle: great update so cute with the little one having a crush on Tristan
    Regarding my story: She was just fifteen, things don’t last that long for most teen’s her age, was just a summer flirt, she never fell in love.

@Silverofdreams30: Very beautiful photos
    think it was Chapter 13

@emorrill: Great update, beautiful pics in the snow

Muddi and his friend has ruined the new sofa, no wonder Janis is mad at them sometimes
    aeKgKVB.jpg

My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Tamijo

Thank you,
    ah, chapter 13 it was then hehe.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 hey! Thanks for the comments. :smiley: Yes, she was happy!
    I think a few folks liked Jamie in the towel. :grin:
    Congrats to your couple! They look very happy! Love all the hearts.

@Tamijo First romance and kiss and breakup! Part of growing up though.
    I love her new ride! She looks happy!
    I wondered if David would get togethe with Benni some day. Glad he waited and gave her a chance to grow up.
    Thanks for the comments on my update! :smiley:
    Nice a place of her own, sorta :grin:
    Congrats to David finding love at last.
    David's idea turned out great! Looks like a fun place to visit.

@DivaDoodle I love being able to have longer pregnancies with retuner or pausing them with MC for my story if needed. :grin: I have my babies sex set at random, so I don't get to see what sex the babies are in MC. I prefer being surprised. You can find out about the fathers with status checks.
    I try to do what I can safely with retuner to reduce the other mods needed in the game. I mostly use what is already figured out on the nraas site. I don't experiment with it much.
    I had Marshall teleport home to the bedroom as well. I'm kinda controlling sometimes most of the time! :lol:
    The honey can be putrid when collected from the bees. As your sim gets better with the bees and feeding them the honey gets better too. Just like plants.
    I hope they get the wish too since you go by their wishes. I do grant wishes for mine, but right now, no more baby wishes in that save! See what I mean about being controlling. :grin::wink:
    lol at Amelina's dismount...good thing she is ok!
    It really is a shame they didn't do better with wolves than a smashed face and an overbite and all wearing the same hair. So sad. I did play with Adam and Marshall in CAS but it doesn't always stick. Random things like travel, solar flares, a tree falling in the forest, can revert it to default. :open_mouth:
    Tula knows what she wants already!
    Tristam is cute! I usually fix Waylan up a little. :grin:
    Awwww, so cute. Pillow fighting. I have a feeling Tula is gonna keep him!
    Loved the update. :smiley:
    Birthdays! Not one for Tama after all.
    Ari definitely has the love bug! :grin:
    Lol, get that homework done and then have fun!
    oh no! Poor little boy with the rubber ducky shirt!
    my oh my, suddenly I'm feeling warm! Luc is very handsome!
    Drama! Luc + Waylan +Leelu, whatever will be will be. Looks like Waylon isn't ready for that.
    Looks like Leelu knows what she wants!
    Giggle...Happy birthday Luc!

@wrenstales Hi, welcome back. Sounds like she had a successful day!

@Brandontaylor You've been busy! Hope you still have some fun time.

@Sorak4 Cool pics with Grim.

@Lucy_Henley I hope you don't have problems with any of the other saves. Good luck.

@GraceyManor hehe, it's Christmas. Gotta keep that Christmas spirit going or the magic will die. I'm glad she said yes, they both deserve happiness and hope they find it in each other.

@emorrill It wasn't Mary knocking over the snowman! :grin:
    That's so sweet building another snowman together! Memories!
    Marshmellows! Yum!
    Jaron is a changed man and he is right, it was because of her.
    lol at the dirty counter and her smirking at him. She really shouldn't clean up after him. He needs to do it himself. Men!
    Glad Jaron was not to scared to skate with the ghost.
    I see Miriam finally gave up and joined him.
    Love the skating pictures.
    Great day at the festival. :heart:

@Gguy That was a nasty bathroom. I don't want to know what went on in it! :open_mouth:

@AlexaKry Great updates! :heart: I love that spooky looking big mansion!
    Further comments on your thread. :grin:

I had a request to make the towel Jamie's everyday outfit and a few people seconded that request. Yeah, y'all know who you are. @DivaDoodle, @emorrill, @AlexaKry :lol::heart: Anywoo...here he is playing in the snow for your enjoyment.
    50718196893_22d91f75e4_o.jpg
    50719018082_65e2035f0c_o.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited December 2020
    @bekkasan

The heart is an effect by the effects machines in nightclubs.

@Nikkei_Simmer wow that sure is a pretty kissing booth lady!

@emorrill I love the picture of the tree shadows on the ice rink! so pretty!

Glad they had so much fun at the festival!

I am so warmed and cozied up, like a cup of hot cocoa, reading about Marion and Jaron and the love they share!

What a great Christmas present for us!!! <3

@Gguy oh ick! I wish Crystal could hire a maid for that after teenage party mess! LOL great pictures!

@AlexaKry Oh I am so happy to go read of your updateS!!! I will comment there but have to say I am so shocked at her beaten face! :o

@Sorak4 I love your chaos update! It is so fun to read!

@Tamijo I am loving your story! That is a wonderful shop selling the pets and paintings, such a good job! And Thank you for your comment!

@bekkasan I was totally surprised with the Waylan thing, I like to let the sims choose, but Waylan wasn't having it. Was delighted of course when Leelu made her move, so Luc could have someone who wanted him. He seemed so happy with her choice.

I wish now I had put her in the family just so I could see what she was thinking/wishing, also Waylan, it would be so interesting to get to know their sides of what they were all feeling/thinking/wishing!

I love that ducky shirt hahahaaaa

Yes Tula as a child has a big crush on Tristan, but when she is teen we never know how they act or who they want!!! (thank goodness we have Tana! as back up!) I Really want Tristan in the family! I love him. I will be so disappointed if no one in the family chooses him!

The scare did occur to me, Tristan could go for one of the other teens at the party.

Thanks for your lovely thoughtful comments and info! I appreciate you! <3

OMG Our Gorgeous Towel Man in the snow!!!!! <3 you are wonderful and hilarious to post that for us! He is too darling and smexy for words!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    And back to a nice bigger update.
    It was Young Elviras final few days as an adult. And of course I had to make this a send off in style. Que Wayne's like 6th attempt at dating. And it was actually going somewhere? Unacceptable.
    EvBssEd.png

UPsw3Lk.jpeg
    A girl with that face means only one thing, someones looking to ruin yet another marrage.

And so she did. True Elvira fashion. Wrong herself and she'll spend every oppertunity ruining your stove, sofa* and your love life.
    g9ITG4j.png
    o9j17ww.png
    Only way I can explain this is how you'll run when you know someones going to be running over there within long.

Someone certainly approves of the classic anti-Wayne strategies. Runs in the Slayer tree consisting of her and herself I guess?
    HYmtpBH.jpeg

I'm not going to get used to Morrigan's outfit either. Everytime I swap back to the house I think "Is the Hamburglar stealing my fridge? Wait no it's just Morrigan back from work"
    3JVL4Gu.jpg

Are you fine there? Looks like she's about to fall out of the bed or scream.
    rdJ0Gb4.jpeg

Oh. Looks like I saw correctly then
    s6DrkvF.jpg

I initially forgot Elvira was pregnant until I noticed the witch waking up and screaming, but hey! Looks like we have an Alice in this house now. And she's a vampire too... This is a much different house than I ever first expected**
    4O5TesS.jpeg
    Elvira just wants to get a days sleep as it seems.

It was amazingly hard to go through with to admit but I finally let the younger Elvira age up, now shes a proper adult she's finally past the phase of eating normal food. A difference I won't get used to. She looks so... Different and yet still the same. Wasn't letting her drop the tuxedo. Family traditions always live on.
    Gy8LVi9.jpeg

Now for the fun part. I might mix up the twos outfits. Like either both in the younger's Tux, or the olders dress. It will be interesting telling them apart sometimes! Oh one of them got handinness 10. This will come in handy.
    nErMNAX.jpeg

6EKiB4D.png
    One point. One point. We have to get that.

Oh. And while one of them was at work the police had the audacity to arrest one of them. Here's how I remember how to get them out scott free.
    qVcotbP.jpg
    Oh thanks for cheering her on Elseph. A bit of pyromaniac live in all of us I see.
    XE1leTw.jpeg
    FIRE.

She had to make sure to commemorate this. One of the Elvs snuck back out and back to work in time for a promotion

cp83Q8s.jpeg
    I check back on home and wow. I instantly see one of them being hypnotised too... You doing fine there?

While I'm at it. Can I point out Morrigan's icon is crosseyed currently?
    KivDDMk.png
    I don't know why she's crosseyed but it's actually creeping me out.
    iNJlE2h.png

What IS that? WHAT IS THAT!? That's definitely one Halloween outfit that scares me... But it's also in the middle of winter no less...
    tPbosdW.jpeg

qeSTYAr.jpeg
    Oh Wayne. With the way it is theres two equally angry (almost) identical Elviras haunting you, nothings going to work out. What is this? The 8th failed relationship? He might have a track-record.

1l4kfdT.jpg
    Maybe I really should not have found out about the camcorder. It's too interesting to use. Forgot to say, while one of the police got fired... Literally... The other one got to enjoy a hunger curse. Perhaps the most aggressive my Witch has ever been.

Xf90NTd.jpg
    After all of this she just rolls a wish to go to a bar, then another to get a drink. She's been through a lot.

* If an unhappy old witch is in the vincinity.
    **At first I expected the witch to adopt children who became occults like a plantsim or getting an alien/genie to move in. Pretty sure my older posts were hinting at that. But... Autonomy and wanting to help a poor vampire out changed that. As from above she's also just much much more aggressive than ever intended! She doesn't have the evil trait. She just likes fire. And hanging out with the reaper.

QLU00Uz.jpg
    All grown up, and with that my confusion has grown further. What a great way to end this day.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited December 2020
    Chapter 3.9 “If the Sun refused to Shine”

Muddi and his friend Kia (we now knew her name) got three puppies, Daddy contacted the family and agreed to take one, the family in return got a few of his sketches. Muddi was old and would be wonderful to take a puppy while he was still alive.

2JizHQ5.jpg

Mother released her next book “In a Land of Pink & Grey” during that winter. An important critic wrote:
    “Joblin or now Joblin-Fripp is back with a new novel. After her two massive historical epics, she now delivers a shorter (294 pages) drama set in modern times on Manhattan. We follow a young actress making her way up the ranks on the Broadway scene and her struggles to be recognized for her acting talent rather than her body. The book is well written but lack the debt of her best works”

The book sold copies, but was a clear setback in terms of fame.

aovOLZD.jpg

I was a bit worries sometimes finding mother with that strange stare, as if she was not aware where she was. Could be that she was pushed by the lacking success of the latest book, I don’t know, if I asked, she just said “it is nothing darling, I am just thinking”.
    When father was home there was never any signs, she was probably right.

X0JtAr9.jpg

Later mother found some comfort in the company of David wife Valerie, spending many hours at their house when David was out fishing or working at the Café. The twins was now school children, leaving more free time for Valerie so socialize.

DsqWiDU.jpg

Me and Daddy also spend time with David’s household, not often at their home, but we hung around in the Café, where Daddy occasionally sold some of his artworks, although at this point Mothers income from her novels was more than enough to keep our family floating. I was often doing homework there or met my girlfriends to chat and have fun.

AsBf21x.jpg

Comments:

@bekkasan: Thanks for comment.
    Jamie in the snow send my mind towards a Crucified Christ – flash!

@DivaDoodle: Thanks for comment so glad you like it.

OHllVkx.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
    Screenshot-31.jpg
    Delilah mumbled under her breath, as she angrily tried to replace the dishwasher.
    "Let me fix it' Brian said, sensing her struggle."Yes, please.Thank you." "Did you actually say please?"
    Brian commented.He wasn't used to hearing the "P" word come out of her mouth."Yes! Please fix it."

Screenshot-32.jpg
    Even this one took Brian forever to fix.She really made a mess of it this time.

Screenshot-33.jpg
    "Your cat has fleas, Delilah." Forester was itching head to toe and the fleas were jumping
    off on to Brian."So Did you, but I kept you around" Delilah jokingly said."Oh really funny, you
    should do stand up comedy.Your cat needs a flea bath." Delilah shook her head."I'm not giving a cat
    a bath...are you insane." She ran out before he could con her into doing it.Brian had no choice but to give
    Forester a bath.

Screenshot-42.jpg
    Since everything was taken care of at the firehouse, Brian decided to get some work out time in.
    That is until the alarm sounded.

Screenshot-43.jpg
    Large house fire on the outskirts of town...possibly trapped homeowners.

Screenshot-39.jpg
    Flames were shooting out of the Window by the time Brian arrived on
    scene, He wasn't sure if anyone was inside, but he did hear screams coming from
    the back.

Screenshot-41.jpg
    It was the home owner, she had made her way out of the house before the flames erupted."You're safe, just
    head to the front by the truck." Brian ushered her to calmly make her way to the fire truck.

Screenshot-40.jpg
    About 30 minutes later the home was finally safe.Minor damage to the living room,
    but at leas the home was standing and the owner safe.Brian received overtime since he
    worked well past his shift.

Screenshot-47.jpg
    Delilah also put in overtime at the town hall, she worked on dinner
    when she got home...And couldn't help licking the spoon in between stirs.XD

Screenshot-48.jpg
    I couldn't help but include this photo.He's contemplating the meaning of meat I guess.XD

@bekkasan : Gosh girl, you know how to tease!
    bekkasan wrote: »
    50718196893_22d91f75e4_o.jpg
    50719018082_65e2035f0c_o.jpg

What beautiful pictures! He must be freezing awfully, but I don´t mind in this case! Good for the forums that we can´t look what he "wears" under the towel! :pB)
    More please! :D

@DivaDoodle
    DivaDoodle wrote: »
    dxf0Ck1.jpg

Hui! Nice teen, have you already checked how he looks as an adult? He has nice genes!
    Great update! Funny that Luc and Waylon wanted to make out right after Luc aged to teenager although both are straight. Strange!
    My teenagers need two or three days to find out if they are straight or gay. Luc seems to be much faster! :D
    Leelu is fast as well, that they ended in bed together on his birthday, wow!
    I think my teens are much more naive, their only wish after becoming a teen is to learn to drive, thinking of a girl/boyfriend appear much later, although I allow teen relationships.
    Aww, Tristan is so sweet, playing and talking to Tula, although there are many teens around. I hope for them that they can sustain this friendship! Tala as a back up, that´s so, uhm, provident! :D

@emorrill : Such a nice and romantic update!
    They love each other so much, that´s so sweet!
    I just have some concern when it comes to ice-skating and her pregnancy! Is it really wise to do so?
    Furthermore she doesn´t even have skates on, she slides on her stilettos, how dangerous! :D
    I like the winter pictures so much!
    edited December 2020
    38 The Watcher Watches Even more Teens <3 Ari <3

At dawn Waylan and Leelu go home and Ari decides to have his birthday.
    gTWZXSA.jpg
    owFAkMQ.jpg

Z0GqZIt.jpg

Wi2ubtW.jpg

After one bite of cake, I teleport him to Fawn, not to miss her birthday, before the school bus takes her away. He gets there in the nick of time.

Fawn can't get over how Ari looks as a teen. She can't stop looking over at him and staring while trying to have her birthday!
    IQGM9E5.jpg

"You're handsome Ari" she thinks, or did she say it out loud?

ZIPUfqs.jpg
    pvpTaOz.jpg
    YhBQYwe.jpg
    fvAkUAv.jpg

As they eat their cake, Ari talks of babies, he already knows she is family oriented, and he wants to talk about what she's interested in.
    kVS8oYb.jpg
    vOdtyMq.jpg

She looks at him with her big doe eyes, he is captivated, transfixed. '' I wish we could run away and live together Fawn. It seems I've loved you for forever, you're my shy sweet beautiful princess.''
    Fwfq1hH.jpg

Fawn looks at Ari, ''I-I love you too Ari'' she whispers softly, as a pink blush spreads so lovely across her cheeks and she has to set her gaze down to her hands.

Ari reaches for her hand, it is so soft, like rose petals, he thinks.

''Let's go on a birthday date, Fawn" Fawn lifts her eyes up to meet his, and nods, smiling, and off they go!
    yDaPZiy.jpg

Oh to be newly Teen, on a no school day, with your pretty date by your side, free as birds gliding on updrafts in the warm summer air!

They arrive at the Festival and Ari takes her hand as they run to the sprinklers, enjoying the cold water on such a warm day.
    OJbudy6.jpg

Ari gets called to ride the Merry go round with Fawn (I didn't know inactives could call the actives to participate on this!)
    0xu6u13.jpg
    QhonbI8.jpg
    cj3TY3F.jpg

How cute, while riding the Carousel, a popup says that Fawn is asking him to the Prom! well not so cute since this will wreck his wishes to get fulfilled! lol stupid game, blocking his romantic moves!

Ari does the next best thing, and askes Fawn to dance. He loves holding her in his arms.

"She is so warm! Was she always this warm? thinks Ari

g9dXugY.jpg
    crAl030.jpg
    ntesxab.jpg

They dance the night away and soon Ari sees that Fawn is getting sleepy, though Fawn wanted the night to last forever. Oh Let me drive you home.
    Once inside Fawn says "I couldn't have imagined a better first date! The best birthday date!"
    Ari holds her hands "yes happy birthday to us!" he smiles
    OVZMLVV.jpg

He gets up all his nerve and moves close, to give her a shy kiss.
    Lwi2SQP.jpg

He is stunned by the warm, then hot, lightening that spreads from her rosy lips to his very fingertips.
    R1dkEuy.jpg

"Fawn , will you be my girl?" he whispers
    ZGoZ1Mu.jpg

"I always have been, Ari" and her warm velvet words in his ear sets him off like firecrackers. He has to kiss those lips again
    r3lqya3.jpg
    yGNo2oa.jpg
    2hGIcIl.jpg

Then horror of horrors her Dad walks into the room. Ari doesn't know Fawn's parents very well, and doesn't know if Pip is nice and understanding like his own dad, Aiden.
    RGbdGGE.jpg

"Hrrrumph You are keeping Fawn up way to late, Ari! you can go sleep over in the guest room. now get going, you look er um tired." Pip says with mock gruffness, while thinking 'just take your medicine kid, you need to simmer down now!'

Sr7wkbO.jpg
    5P7cpCM.jpg

Ari sleeps but the bed seems so cold. he reaches out, but Fawn isn't there. Yet even in his slumber he can feel that Fawn is nearby. He awakens, and chances a silent tip toe to Fawns room.

He gazes at her, sighs a happy sigh,
    408umK7.jpg

curls up next to her and is at once comforted by the warmth that exudes from her, and he is lulled to sleep.
    8EY4Y0F.jpg

edited December 2020

@AlexaKry Luc is born from Louise and Oscar made by @Karritz, that's why he's so cute, it's the genes.

I am pretty sure Luc was set as EA default, 0-0 in gender preference, but Waylan has been romantic interest with Emilie Van Gould, I think I remember his or her bio saying. So by the time we all came to know Waylan, he was already made to be straight probably from kissing Emilie.

YES Luc and Leelu were super fast! I was surprised! when he got that idea about Waylan I had to pause the game and think about that--do i want him pursuing someone at 5 mins after becoming a teen?! But then I decided, well, the Watcher Watches, so let it go, and watch! :D

Leelu, I can understand, She had been a YA homeless that I liked, that I aged down, so she probably already knew about adult type fun from hanging around the Festival, after her kissing booth or concession work.
    She likes to flirt so she isn't shy at all. I have seen her leave her kissing post and go smooch the man kissing booth guy, she is fun to watch!

I better check my mod setting because coming to this game I probably don't remember the exact way how I had it in Sunlit Tides.

Thank you for you comment, I appreciate it!!! :)

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited December 2020
    Haruo, River and Torao end up going to the Bistro for a field trip.
    HaruoJared_Knife.png
    200.gif
    Disclaimer: Not me...it was the game.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    Hey friends. :)

Thank you to those of you who've given me such sweet comments and compliments on my recent Jaron and Miriam post. <3 I will give out individual replies tomorrow when I have a bit more time. I've been happily busy today writing. :blush:

You'll be pleased to know (I hope ;) ) that I've started writing the concluding scene of Chapter 10 in my Stardew Valley Story. :mrgreen: It's flowing SO well and I really think I have dorking around writing about Miriam and Jaron to thank for that. ;) I'm so happy with the way it's turning out and I can't wait to finish it and roll it out for your enjoyment! :blush:

I guess as a sorta preview - a curious one :smirk: - I'll share with y'all the song that just instantly popped into my head as I finished off this scene. It kinda surprised me. :lol: Based on most of the lyrics, I may be getting ahead of myself than what actually happened in the scene (it was really the "hold me") but...oh well. The song choice may surprise you ( @bekkasan :p My turn now! :lol: ) as it's not normally the kind of music I share...

If any of you would like to take a guess as to which couple this song is in reference to, I'd love to hear it. :grin:;)
    (Although, now that I think about it, it could be in reference to two different couples. 🤔 This'll be fun. :mrgreen: )

For now though, I must head to bed. Keep calm and Sim on my friends. :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    edited December 2020

@emorrill oh fun game! First of all LOVE that song!

You'll have to excuse me I am so bad at remembering names unless they are right in front of me to copy But I think it is a song totally about the man who is
    fighting the drug problem and his 'caretaker'; girl. but I picture the words of that song coming from the man!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    @DivaDoodle maybe Luc inherited a flirty trait from his parents - and it's hidden.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 I always forget about that machine for effects! :smiley:

@DivaDoodle I'm so happy you enjoyed the pics of Jamie playing in the snow. He is such a happy sim and one of my favorites that I made and I love when y'all love my sims. :smiley:
    Ari is very handsome as a teen! I agree with Fawn!
    She turned out very pretty!
    Awww, so sweet! No school huh! :grin: Seems like he was just hurrying over to get to the party before the bus.
    What a lovely birthday date!
    oops, Dad! hehe, hope he doesn't catch him sleeping on his daughters bed.

@emorrill Good to know the writing is going well! Look forward to reading the chapter.
    hehe, yes I know that is not your favorite era of music. It was just a tad before my time (well, I was quite young when it came out) but I listened to a lot of that style over the years and love the music from that era.
    I'm guessing Shane and Emily. :grin: Wishful thinking! But, I've also been begging you to have Harvey declare his love for Penny!

@Sorak4 Congrats on the baby.

@Tamijo Cute new puppy in the family.

@GraceyManor Wow...a please! I'm impressed.
    Ah, he's so cute in his uniform.
    Ugh, that stuff looks awful. Cute snowman though!

@AlexaKry Thanks! Glad to know you like the pics! ::whispers:: thermal underwear. :grin:

I had Jamie finish his snowman.
    50722154288_0ed84c756b_o.jpg

Do you think he is trying to tell me something?
    50722154268_634b15f502_o.jpg

Like maybe he is freezing to death out there! :grin:
    50722888131_5e3b03d838_o.jpg

@Karritz yes I think you are right!

These sims are so fun!
    Remember how Louise sometimes gets these mysterious elixirs in her pocket. Well both Luc and Ari have chosen a LTW that I didn't put there, or the game did it, but I did not, because I am very particular when choosing the LTW. I was going to have Ari follow his dad in the Business, but now he is doctor. and Luc I was planning on have the 'painting and guitar one', can't recall the name , but the game or Luc chose Fashionista LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top