Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,344 Member
    @icanhassims That looks wonderful! I love the kitchen.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    QueenV815QueenV815 Posts: 163 Member
    @icanhassims Gorgeous build! How do you get such clean pics?
    Take a trip over to my Showcase thread to see some of my favorite builds I've done: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984788/queenv815-builds#latest :smiley:
  • Options
    icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Thank you @GlacierSnow and @QueenV815! @QueenV815, I just use the Sims 3 camera option and get down low. Not sure how else to describe it. lol Do you use the sims 3 camera?
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • Options
    Challenge Number: BB14
    Gallery name of room: BB14 Modern Farmhouse
    Origin ID: QueenV815
    Description: I didn't change the blueprint much at all but I applied a modern farmhouse style. I did add some planter boxes in the front and a Greenhouse and Firepit in the backyard that I am pretty happy with. Hope you all enjoy!
    Screenshots:
    O20YeNR.png
    Top Down Shots
    qRtGmAW.png
    XTgALEA.png
    jZ0AZuN.png
    Other Shots
    knb5vIA.png
    Ukpj2cZ.png
    cS8ShT1.png
    6RcS4UF.png
    fRXX2Yf.png
    dlokUnp.png
    IqX12yZ.png
    Take a trip over to my Showcase thread to see some of my favorite builds I've done: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984788/queenv815-builds#latest :smiley:
  • Options
    Thank you @GlacierSnow and @QueenV815! @QueenV815, I just use the Sims 3 camera option and get down low. Not sure how else to describe it. lol Do you use the sims 3 camera?

Ohhh, no usually I use the Sims4 Camera because I find it easier to move around
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    That looks beautiful @QueenV815
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    BB14 Modern Farmhouse is a lovely family home! @QueenV815 :) Very nice greenhouse! The plants and flowers on the tables, wallls,shelving, the flower cart and the hanging baskets are very nice! Sims will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes and planters and doing flower arranging. Great design of the firepit and log seats area using platforming! The furnishing of the interior is lovely! Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area to enjoy watching tv near the fire.The hearts wall decor is pretty! Very nice homely items on the wall shelves.The animal statues are a nice touch. The log wall panels look great near the fire. Very nice bedroom designs! The butterflies on the kids room bedhead wall are pretty! Very nice study desk area to enjoy using laptop, reading books from bookshelf or do homework.
    It is a very nice modern family farmhouse :)
  • Options
    icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    edited December 2020
    @QueenV815 your house is so beautiful! Yeah, I usually only use the Sims 3 camera specifically for taking photos. If you hit the Ctl-S button it'll lower you down to head level-ish perspective.
    Post edited by icanhassims on
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow @aljay and @icanhassims for the lovely comments!

And thanks @icanhasims for the tip!!
  • Options
    nali272nali272 Posts: 432 Member
    Origin ID: Trinican
    Gallery Name of Build: BB14 - Mashup
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4FAA3CAF3D7C11EB8C00F063F73A62CC?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Trinican&max=50&maxis=false
    Link to slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/GQG4Ok3
    Notes - I named with mash up because I had so many ideas I wanted to try. It was hard to pick just one so did them all, sorry…lol. The downstairs living room fireplace, the upstairs faux fireplace, faux canopy bed, the checkered wall pattern, and the lounge sectional.
    Art by Me: Trinican/ Nali272, @ALJAY2000,
    Photos: a7OWFh6.png
    MorePictures:
    YHcmRGM.png
    GsORnPD.png
    TWKlo9O.png
    1RLO6cz.png
    ATMmBD0.png
    fj44hqq.png
    iUtooTP.png
    Try my challenge - make these builds better. (star the page for notifications)
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Options
    @icanhassims - nice build, beautiful red color scheme!
    @QueenV815 - awesome built-in ideas!
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Options
    Mashup is a lovely family home! @nali272 :) Very nice sitting area on front porch, and the flower box windows are pretty! Very nice hanging baskets either sides of front door. Sims will enjoy playing chess outdoors. The outdoors grill and dining patio area is very nice and kids will have fun playing on the swings and monkey bar. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! Each of your creative ideas that you used for the home looks very great! You have done the fireplace areas so very well! The faux canopy bed is very pretty! The chequered walls gives a great look to the laundry and the bathroom areas! Very nice lounge sectional! The kitchen design is lovely! Very nice patterned wall tiling and the kitchen items look great on the ledge between the cabinets.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow , your words inspire.
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    nali272 wrote: »
    @icanhassims - nice build, beautiful red color scheme!
    @QueenV815 - awesome built-in ideas!

Thank you! Your build is amazing, so stylish!
  • Options
    Your house looks so nice @nali272 !
  • Options
    Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    Ohh beautiful houses!
    Love the atmosphere on the last one! <3
  • Options
    thank you for the comments @QueenV815 , @AlJay and @Lisamango0
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Origin ID: beckablitz
    Gallery Name of Build: Family Cottage
    Link to slideshow: slideshow
    Notes - SO happy I can finally finish one of these - very busy year! Thank you so much @AlJay - this is my favourite challenge for full lots. I wanted another cottage style build in my game - usually I try to limit packs or build to suit common tastes but as a Simsmas gift to myself I just built what I wanted and experimented with colours and patterns.

Photos:
    ap28xAGl.png
    HY9NuLSl.png
  • Options
    Family cottage is a lovely homely family home! @Becka28 :) Very nice exterior design, roofing,stone texture and warm colour! The flowers along porch edges and flowerbox windows are pretty! Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The wood texture of the furniture is very nice. Lovely sofa and armchairs sitting area in the living room to enjoy watching tv. The homely, old style patterned floor rugs in the living and dining areas are very nice. The dining area is very nice, with pretty candles on the table top! Very lovely kitchen! The island oval stools counter is very nice, and great home kitchen touches of the fruit bowl, wall knives and cereal box. The furnishings and colour of each of the bedrooms are very nice! The toddlers bedroom is very sweet!
    It is a lovely cottage home :)
  • Options
    Your house looks so beautiful @Becka28 :)
  • Options
    PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    BLUEPRINT BUILDS
    December Challenge
    Challenge Number: 14
    Gallery name of room: Creepy Christmas
    Origin id: PINKUSFAMILY
    Description: I went Horrific Holiday with this . It Being 2020 and all. I turned around the House, so the back became the front, and the front became the back. I did not change much inside . Although I had a few glitches building. I think the glitches may have added to the build. When changing the banister for the inside stairs , It somehow deleted the wall, so in the back of the hallway there is a nice look down from the stairs . Also the Christmas decorations somehow "bled" into the upstairs TV room ( If you look closely at the album , you may notice these things )..I enjoyed creating this Creepy Christmas Home in Forgotten Hollow..

Album

133714471_2908431609376911_3527350018960248915_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=hKAodtR88Z8AX98oUwz&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=207d1c367155cb07419af2e959b1f5cb&oe=601053F2
    133051102_2907743079445764_2354622732942123673_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=DX1K0k4V2aMAX-rzggd&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=84bc9e760be5a364d1d66618bf6829a1&oe=60134D88133284730_2907744596112279_1381591665322238007_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=nmaQvlkgLzUAX8JaWSx&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=19882535ef86fe6f409bf49b0df46917&oe=60103816
    133112085_2907744946112244_3790694629233720722_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=2QmKDA8QBeUAX_LGLgA&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=02bbb0c29dcd422711568e4d6146010a&oe=60138597133801004_2907745226112216_1567059505975006871_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=f89xTtsAKPgAX_89M4I&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=5bb2f18de25f932d366e52bf6ee2bc4d&oe=60117A88

• Options
    Creepy Christmas is a lovely festive family home! :) Very nice wall textures, the Christmas tree is pretty, the festive garlands and wreaths are very nice on the windows and door, the nutcrackers are great on the porch table and the bats statues and scary spider on the roof look great! Very nice festive interior furnishings and the red lighting looks great! The candles are very nice in the rooms through the home.
  • Options
    Great job @Pinkusfamily !
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlJay and @rosemow Thank you for the lovely comments on my build.
  • Options
    Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to participate this month! Each house was special and so creative, I loved them all!

@icanhassims Maple St is a beautiful home! The wood paneling for siding looks wonderful with the uncovered decks around the home. The landscaping suits the house very well and it is nice that you added the garden beds and rocking chair for sims to enjoy outside. The interior of the home looks great as well. Using the dark woods with the red was a great idea! You have added so many nice details to this home. Very well done!

@QueenV815 Your Modern Farmhouse is very nice! I really like the white exterior with the dark windows and the red door. The white fence that you added works perfectly with the home. It is nice that you have added a bench by the tree in the front and the greenhouse and the fire pit are excellent additions to the build! The way you have decorated the interior of the home looks so comfortable with so many nice clutter details. The master bathroom is my favorite. Very nicely done!

@nali272 Mashup looks great! You don’t need to be sorry for being creative. That’s how great ideas happen. I really like the exterior of your home. The doors that you used are my favorite and the casual landscaping looks very nice. I like that you added a BBQ area on the deck. The interior is well done! The fireplace looks great with the mirrors above and the canopy bed is every girl’s dream. Great idea to combine the lounger with the couch! Beautifully done!

@Becka28 Family Cottage is so beautiful! The combination of the stone and stucco looks so nice together and I love the shape of your roofing! The brown color really does give it a cottage feel. I love all the extras that you added to the back yard as well. The interior of the home is lovely. I am really glad that you removed that silly little kitchen wall, it gives the house such an open feeling. This is the perfect home for a family, with the added office space and extra bedroom upstairs. Great job!

@Pinkusfamily Creepy Christmas is such a creative house! I love the different textures that you used for the exterior of the home. You did a great job of making this house look creepy. My favorite is the spider climbing down the roof. I really like the idea of making the front of the house the back, great idea! The interior of the home is so well done. It really looks so nicely festive and I like the use of colored lighting! The desk in the closet is a great use of normally wasted space. Well done!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top