Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

50x50 Lot on the Mountain

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I built a 3-4 (office can be changed to a bedroom) bedroom family home with a court yard for the natural hot springs, indoor pool, gym, greenhouse and spa stuff. It's all one level with platforms and high walls because of rock climbing wall. At anytime it can be changed to a onsen, public pool, nightclub, bar, gym or spa. It meets the requirements of several venues.
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Oh, I like your style.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Why of course I built a Mountain Rescue and Research base. First thing I did when I got the pack. It’s been on the gallery for a while:
    Name: Mountain Rescue ‘n Research
    Gallery ID: CPTN_NXR7
    NO CC. NO MOO.

For the brave mountaineers ‘n such. I still haven’t used that hot pot on the table. Been too busy training the lads. 😂
    Note: Rescue dog not included. He just wouldn’t get out of the way while I was taking the real estate shots. Lazy beast.
    There’s also a rec room, a research room, a gym, a shower house and a dog training area. I didn’t include all those images.
    The Front:
    MR-001.jpg
    The Climbing Box:
    MR-003.jpg
    Courtyard with Gym.MR-002.jpg
    Inside The Climbing Box:
    MR-003-01.jpg
    Porch 1:
    MR-004.jpg
    Porch 2:
    MR-005.jpg
    Entrance Hall:
    MR-006.jpg
    Kitchen:
    MR-007.jpg
    Dining: (again, don’t mind the dog)
    MR-008.jpg
    Sleeping Quarters:
    MR-009.jpg

That's really cool!
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It's too daunting for me to build on that size of lot so I went to the gallery and found a ski lodge.

gHzjCrK.png

xSXrmn3.png

teHjxRl.png

IvnPsD8.png

I turned it in to a park so that more sims would visit it. There's bedrooms up on the top level, so I will use it as a place to spend a few days while on vacation.
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    My testsim reached level 10 Fitness tonight and unlocked the option to Practice Fighting, which I thought was hilarious.

I also thought of the Sumo Beya, and how it might fit that concept. The sims have a dust cloud fight, and then hug it out. Not exactly wrestling, but perhaps it could be useful anyway.

I think I'll create an Osympics holiday for sims to compete in made up games; and might use that lot to build the stage for it.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I haven't decided yet. One of my sims got married to a Mt. Komorebi resident and they might move back home to be closer to the parents. They're pretty well off, and I'm not sure which empty lot I want to move into. Constant snow seems to be a neat theme, but at the same time nothing standing between you and the cold wind but paper walls year round sounds pretty miserable.