Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Challenges Post *post your challenges that you made up here!* (sims 4 ideas 1)

Flariot1Flariot1 Posts: 2 New Member
* Cow Plant Challenge: Choose 1 sim (or make one) and place it in a maxis made house that it can afford; The house MUST be in oasis springs; the sim must have the gardening lifetime wish; make the sim fish in the magic fishing hole in the corner at the Park there; Fish until he/she gets a cow plant berry; The sim cannot have kids, or partners of any kind; take your sim home and plant the berry in the garden; keep tending your garden until the cow plant grows to adult size; feed the cowplant every sixteen sim hours until you are ready to lure a sim to be eaten by the cow plant; When you are ready for a sim to be eaten, do not feed the cow plant in 32 sim hours; when you see the cake sticking out, Invite a sim that has bad luck and will go to your cow plant to eat it; try to make the sim be eaten, but not your sim; if your cow plant dies, fish at the spring once again until you get 3 or 4 cow plant berries; plant those berries; if your cow plant did not die, and is in danger of death because the sim you are trying to lure to it is not coming, then feed it; if the sim was not coming, and you don't feed the cow plant for another 16 hours, the cow plant will die; make the best cow plant farm and make a small house fit for only one sim; DO NOT CHEAT; You will make money on selling your own plants that are not cow plants; raise your sim's fishing and gardening skills (you can use skill raising cheats without breaking the promise of the challenge, so you can, but if you want to do it legitimately, you can raise the skills by scratch with no cheats.

*THIS IS FOR SIMS 4 ONLY!
*this challenge is free to use, and maybe if you guys use it enough and mention it a lot, it will become an official challenge.
* Please post your ideas below!
* SPORE IS ADVISED! Help me bring Spore: Creepy and cute to the the Apple computer!
*Spore is advised 2! Help me bring spore: galactic adventures to the apple computer!
* Spore is advised 3! Help me bring the limited Techno parts back to spore in a non-limited fashion, as well as bringing it to the mac versions and making it be available on origin.com!
*Sims 4 Ideas 2 coming up!
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on

Comments

• SiomneSiomne Posts: 43 Member
    I see that this thread didn't get much love but I do hope others do flock back this way. So BUMP as well as a challenge I just came up with on the fly. :)

Ready. Set. Survive!

I don’t know if there’s a challenge like this out there, but I was just mulling over what would be fun to try with my friends when the list of current challenges didn’t fit our fancy.

Make 3 sims.

Red, Blue, and Green (or any color you like but I like these colors)

They can be any gender.

Make three houses or get them from the gallery.

They must be on the same lot.

Give the Red sim the Hot-headed trait, the other two traits can be anything.

Give the Blue sim the loner trait, the other two can be anything.

Give the Green sim the Good or Green Thumb trait, the other two can be anything.

Each house must have one of the 3 essentials for a sim to live/thrive.
    Bathroom, Bedroom, and kitchen.

Example: Red has the bathroom, Blue has the kitchen, or Green has the bedroom.

The basics of this challenge is to see how long your sims can survive with little to no privacy, because they must get married, have a kid, and successful careers. All while using 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom, and 1 kitchen.
    This challenge doesn’t really have a scoring system but if I had one set up.

1pts = Each for marrying off your founders.

5pts = For each promotion, birthday, and birth in the family.

10pts = For each founder that successfully completes their aspiration (Be it a career or personal)

25pts = For every generation that you play if you choose to continue to play as this is a survival test for those that can live with the limited space and accommodations for this growing family.

-15pts = For each founder that dies before finishing their aspiration.

-10pts = For each failed marriage, demotion, or death of family members.

-1pts = For each fight that the founders or their offspring cause on the lot.

So not only are you trying to survive but you must survive with your neighbors and even if those neighbors are donks you must treat them well.
    Also, this should be a given, no cheats of any kind (unless its reset or moveobjects) and as far as mods go try to refrain from using cheats that give you an edge. (Ex. MCCC, Violence Mod, etc.)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    wrong area for this
    6adMCGP.gif
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    There is a whole section dedicated to just Challenges and the rules for how the creator would want you to play their challenge. Perhaps you should post this in the proper section for it to "get love".
  • MysticLumaMysticLuma Posts: 1 New Member
    Ts4 Random CC challenge
    I know someone else has probably already made this challenge but I felt like making it anyway.

1: You may not use any other CC than the ones that you download. Also try to avoid using items that come with the game.

2: I will be using sssvitlans.tumblr.com but you may use any CC website that is easy to search for things.

3: Once you find your website go to the page for what your looking for example hair and then use a random number generator to decide what page to go to then depending on the number of content per page use the number generator again to decide what CC to download.

4: The goal is to make a pretty sim with the CC you download no matter how much you hate it.

5: If any of the CC is broken or the link doesn’t work just download a different
    one.

6: You may get two of each Item listed below. So you have a choice between two in game.

Skins
    Freckles or moles
    Eyes
    Eyebrows
    Hair

Tops
    Bottoms
    Full body
    Shoes

Socks
    Leggings
    Necklaces
    Rings
    Earrings
    Bracelets
    Glasses
    Piercings
    Hats
    Jackets

Tattoos

Lipstick
    Eyeshadow
    Eyeliner
    Eyelashes
    Blush or contour

7: Last but not least have fun! Also I only use maxis match CC usually so this will be interesting.
  • JenyRaeJenyRae Posts: 2 New Member
    SO! I have a sims challenge I have been playing myself to test it out. It's fun, but it can be tedious if you don't like restrictions.

SHORT TEN GEN CHALLENGE

START with your own husband and wife, created in create-a-sim. any aspirations, anything you like. THESE are your matriarch and patriarch of your family.

THEY CAN ONLY HAVE ONE CHILD, MALE OR FEMALE. If they have twins, the FIRSTBORN may stay on the lot.

YOU MUST USE the First Love Mod found here:

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175413073848/first-love-this-was-actually-not-something-that-i

Rules:

1. All sims for all ten generations must live on the same 30x20 lot, can build and add on only as they make money.

2. Each child in each generation's name must be randomized four times. YOU CAN NOT CHANGE IT

3. Your child must reach a FULL level on the above mod with the FIRST child of the opposite sex they meet.

4. When teenagers, they must continue their love, promise rings, and be at max love before aging up to young adults.

5. Once young adults, THEY MAY NOT move out, they must stay on the lot. ONLY in the instance of multiples may other children move out. THE OLDEST OF THE MULTIPLES must stay on lot to continue the generations.

6. They get married on the lot and have first child ASAP

7. Family lots must have a Family Graveyard. I am using this one for my run, three of them, placed next to each other. It's by Patataja22 in the gallery called Graveyard it had three plots and two benches. You should be able to do each husband and wife set on ONE PLOT if you wish to do one per plot you may need a larger lot to place these on! it's considered a ROOM, not a lot. so easier to place and copy. You will need to "remove the basement floor" to make urns turn to gravestones. It is 3,130 per room so to speak so you will need to save up for the first set of three, just make sure you have it set and ready before your first-gen passes on. after that add as you can!

8. As soon as any sim turns ELDER they MUST retire.

9. You do not HAVE to finish aspirations or work goals. but money-wise advancing may be a good idea. just remember that the length of time they live will depend on how many people can live in the household. I've only ever had 3 generations at one time so it shouldn't be difficult.

10. You must make sure the FIRST GENS last name is hyphenated with EACH generation. YOu may need to edit this in cas.fulleditmode in your testcheats on cheats.

Any questions please ASK!! ALSO I'd love to see your families and progress of your graveyards or if you CREATE your own, stage me on twitter with @jenyraephoto and use the hashtag there or on the gallery #ShortTenGenChallenge.

HAVE FUN YOU GUYS!!
  • GiantWomenGiantWomen Posts: 2 New Member
    Here is a link to my mermaid/siren challenge, its twist on some beloved challenges, but with sacrifices! https://mermaidsirenchallenge.wordpress.com/
  • DimmerSimmer_YTDimmerSimmer_YT Posts: 1 New Member
    This is a sims 4 challenge I made up from my old game I use to play as a kid!

Welcome to:

The sims 4: “the royal diamond” challenge!

reqirements of gameplay: (realm of magic, strangervill, and get together)

The Royal diamond challenge is a challenge, base off a game I use to play as a little girl! You have to make an human sim (you can make any sims you want), and start for a human life for at least 1 sim week! When you live for 1 sims week, your sim will be bored of living a normal life, and go find somthin to do! They find a mystery portal, leading you to the diamond realm (AKA: realm of magic)! You are found worthy to be a diamond, and you help follow and help the sims world!

How to play:
    —you’ll at least have an household of either 1-3 sims!
    —you must live a normal sims life for at least one sims week
    —when you become diamond, you must keep your powers secret for anyone from your household or any sims around your powerful sim!
    —you must at least have ONE enemy from the realm of magic realm to be your demon enemy!
    —when you complete at least 2 generations, and complete a high power skill, you’ll be the next kind/queen of the diamond realm/realm of magic!
    —when you have your first baby, make sure it’s royalty to the bloodline
    —and have only ONE love interest to be your queen!

Rules:
    ~do not use money cheats, you can use any other cheat, EXCEPT FOR THE MONEY CHEATS!
    ~do not fall in love before becoming a diamond!
    ~live in at least 1-3 sims in an household
    ~don’t kill any of your sims! DON’T DO IT!
    ~and DON’T use any skill cheats that boosts up your power skills!

Objective:
    When your sims die, your last generation before you die will take your place! The main goal is to live and protect sims and Long as possible, before a bloodline of family takes over your thrown and you die an peaceful death!

I hope you guys like this challenge!
  • PieceOfPrincessPieceOfPrincess Posts: 150 Member
    I've created a challenge that focusses on getting the most out of all Sims 4 DLC, I called it the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" (got it huehue).
    You can find the link to Google Docs here:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JNOlTtFzzIjRUQAahPAcnIOvRKbqmQWs5EoZDhgSgSY/edit?usp=sharing

To give you an idea, here's the first Generation Play through:

Generation 1: “Simdiana Jones and the Island of Treasures.”
    You just finished high school and decided to take a gap year in the beautiful Sulani. You are all about your new tropical adventures on the beach and in the jungle. You are living the tropical dream and have wild plans for the future. Because, come on? You never really planned to leave anyways.

Packs
    EP: Island Living
    GP: Jungle Adventure
    SP: Laundry Day & Backyard

Traits: Child of the island, Vegetarian, Self-assured
    Aspiration: Jungle Explorer
    Career: Conservationist

Rules
    1) You live off the grid.
    2) Focus more on the exterior than the interior of your house: your backyard must have a water slider, bird feeder and must be filled with plants. Maintain your backyard and take the time to enjoy it to the fullest.
    3) Do your laundry at least once a week by hand and hang it outside.
    4) You’re not allowed to live with your SO until you finish the Aspiration.
    a. You can have a child before marriage, but you have to raise it alone and take it with you on your trips..
    b. You are allowed to marry or turn into a mermaid. But a non-mermaid child should rule the next generation.
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
    FIND THE LATEST RULES AND ROLLS FOR THE SIMS 4 RANDOM LEGACY IN THIS BLOG.
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 370 Member
    The challenge I can't ever do is one I call the Let Cassandra Goth Get Old And Die Challenge.
  • AuptamisaAuptamisa Posts: 26 New Member
    Hey there! I made a challenge and wanted to share it with you all!

Stranded:

- Your sim has been through a tragic plane crash and has woken on a barren island with nothing but the clothes on their back. Traders stop by the island for rest for a couple days but have no room for your sim in their tiny boat. However, they will gladly buy your goods. There is a traveling merchant who stops by the waterfall on Wednesdays to refresh from his journey. Once you build a flimsy raft to get to the “mainland” you manage to charm the man into buying your wares. Eventually after exploring a mystic cave, the sim finds a strange bundle of kelp. Desperate for something besides fish to eat, the sim eats it with reckless abandon. To their surprise, when they go to leave the land and go back to their safe haven, they grow a tail and gills! Now, they realize, they can travel anywhere in the region with ease!
    - After completing the list of tasks that they have set, the sim has come to their defining moment:
    -- With enough money earned and the land sufficiently improved, your sim may now go back home to their family.
    - OR
    -- Your sim has made quite a name for themselves in Sulani and has become a figurehead of the community. With nothing worth returning to back home, they decide to remain in Sulani for the rest of their life in their fabulous home that they've built.

-- Here are the Rules: --

Make a regular Sim with the Child of the Islands trait. Any traits, looks, outfits etc are all as you desire with the exception of the Loner trait. Get creative with it!

Once your sim has been created, Move into the lot in Sulani named Key Point (the one not attached to any land in Mua Pel’am by the boat wreck) and set your money to 0. Your sim may not leave this island until they can swim or sail away. The original 2 lot traits must remain the same (Off The Grid and Ocean Paradise) but you may add a third if you like! (I recommend Volcanic Activity for some added chaos and goodies!) Your sim may not have a job or club.

To be able to sail away, your sim will need to buy a Canoe or jet ski (this is your flimsy raft). Once they have one, they may travel to the other land in Mua Pel'am, but not another lot!
    This will allow your sim to meet others, take showers in the waterfall, catch frogs, and explore the cave. Once the sim can explore the cave, they can eventually get mermaid kelp!

To be able to swim away, the sim must become a mermaid. Once your sim gets fishy, they can travel to anywhere in Sulani (yes, other lots)!

Only Traits, potion of youth and the retraiting potion may be purchased from the Rewards Store (No Kelp!).

In the beginning, the Sim may only sell items on Saturday and Sunday (when the merchants stop to rest).

Once you leave the island in a Canoe (make sure to set it as your main vehicle) you may sell items on Wednesday (to the man at the waterfall).

The challenge is won when the Sim has completed the Beach Life aspiration, One Nature aspiration, plus one of the following: Fabulously Wealthy or Mansion Baron (to determine the ending). In addition, the sim should aim to improve Sulani to maximum health but it’s not required!

Make sure you use the hashtag #StrandedChallenge if you give it a try! My ID is Auptamisa in the gallery if you want to see the sim I used for this challenge and her progress.
  • Anonymous2218Anonymous2218 Posts: 4 New Member
    I've created a challenge, sorry if this isn't the right place to post it, I'm new.

The Into The Forest Challenge-by anonymous2218

Your sims are exhausted. The hustle and bustle of city life just isn’t fulfilling anymore. You are at the top of your career and live in a beautiful home, but work hours are still long and draining, and there is almost no time for your family/friends.
    One day a friend texts your sims a link to a property for sale. It’s a large empty plot secluded in a quiet forest. They quickly snatch it up sight unseen.

Your sims must quit their jobs and may pack two items that can be carried in their personal inventories. Then they must sell their home and all the furniture and move to the plot of land.

The plot is empty all right. There are no beds, no way to cook food, no shelter if it rains. Your sims must build or buy the basics.
    You must have:
    1 bed/tent for each sim
    A table and chairs
    1 grill
    1 toilet, 1-2 sinks and 1+ place to bathe
    You can also have:
    A cooler or fridge
    Temporary shelters such as rock formations
    A bookshelf
    A workbench
    A garden
    An outdoor stove
    A single counter
    Some decorations like rugs or baskets
    Toys if your sims have kids or pets
    Some candles for lights
    A fire pit
    Walls, floor and anything electronic (except for phones) is strictly forbidden. Phones on silent please! Also, keep in mind that there will be no hiring maids, butlers, professional gardeners or nannies during the challenge.

After purchasing all that your sim must set their money to one of the following, unless their money is below that number
    Easy: 500$ per 1 sim
    Normal: 250$ per 1 sim
    Hard: 100$ per 1 sim
    Now your sim must live off of whatever money they can make without working for 1-3 weeks.

It turns out living on the land isn’t as easy as it seems. Your sims can’t back out now though. They decide to build a house.
    The rooms must be built in the following order:
    Kitchen
    Bathroom
    Dining room
    Living room
    Bedrooms
    Any other rooms
    The exterior of the house
    The house must be off-the-grid
    The kitchen must be fully complete, built, furnished with nice appliances and furniture and decorated, before moving onto the bathroom. The bathroom must be completely done before they start on the living room and so on. No one can share bedrooms unless it is with their spouse or a baby and each bedroom must fit a full bed, a desk and a mirror or dresser. The bedrooms cannot be extended.
    Your sims cannot live in their house until it is fully complete. But the work can be halted.
    If someone dies all money-earning work halts for a week to allow your sims to mourn the loss. Sims can still paint and tend to their gardens, but nothing can be sold until
    the mourning period is over. Make sure your sims give the dead sim a proper grave.
    If a child is born the mother (or the baby’s primary caregiver) must not do any money-earning work until the baby has aged up.
    If someone ages up all non-essential work stops for the entire day and your sims must throw a birthday party.

Your sims have finished their house! They can now live in luxury and be close to nature. But wait! They can lose everything at a minute’s notice.
    If someone dies:
    All work stops for a week (like before) and everyone has to move outside to allow your sims to mourn. No going back into the house until the seven days are up! Afterwards, dead sim’s room is either locked for everyone or sold. Nothing in the room may be sold or moved. If the dead sim left a spouse everyone continues living outside until you build another bedroom for the widow/widower.
    If a baby is born:
    Everyone lives outside until the baby’s room is completed. Must be big enough to fit all the requirements of a bedroom. The child’s primary caregiver must not do any money-earning work until the baby has aged up.
    If someone ages up:
    Throw them a party and buy them a gift. No non-essential work for a day!

The challenge ends when your sims have completed their home and lived in it for 1-3 weeks.
  • Anonymous2218Anonymous2218 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Anonymous2218 said:
    > I've created a challenge, though I'm not sure this is the right place to share it. If it isn't I'm sorry, I'm new!
    >
    > The Into The Forest Challenge-by anonymous2218

I forgot, here's a link to a google doc with the rules, custom content to help with the challenge and more information on the challenge.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mQ6YlhXY_dUIXi0LvVWmeSY4B2VE39r0co9G15hOTF4/edit?usp=sharing
  • AnimeAnnaMaeAnimeAnnaMae Posts: 1 New Member
    New challenge I haven't seen anyone do. Build Challenge, find a cutaway view or drawing, etc of a room (interior or a balcony/porch) and design an entire house around that. the room must exist though not exactly as it does in the inspo pic (as clutter isn't really a thing if you don't have cc)somewhere in the house and the rest is up to you. example of inspo pics https://pin.it/6fSRV3n
  • xDemonsSoulSongxxDemonsSoulSongx Posts: 1 New Member
    This is a designer challenge I came up with but did with my friend Tigermonkeys. So, we had a full household by the end of the challenge. We used different starter sims but if you are doing this challenge as a collab like we did, you can use the same starter sim by sharing them with your human through the gallery.

Cheats are allowed, this challenge would be a nightmare to get through if I did not allow them to be used. If you want that nightmare challenge though, go ahead and do it naturally.
    (When I say cheats I'm referring to the MCCC mod specifically.)

- Start by creating one male or female sim. They can look however you want, and have whatever traits you'd like them to.
    - They have to have at least one baby with everyone of the opposite sex. If you really want to you can have a baby with everyone regardless of sex by using cheats.
    - DO NOT EDIT THE KIDS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM UNTIL EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST, WHICHEVER LIST YOU CHOOSE, HAS HAD KIDS.
    - Wait till your kids age up or manually age up your kids to teens (if you're using cheats) or young adults if not. They need to be able to have kids of their own.
    - Choose whichever kid you want to use for the next generation.
    - You may edit clothing, make-up and hairstyles. (Piercings and tattoos are included in this)
    - Anything your chosen sim has genetically cannot be changed. This means face shape, eye shape, eye colour, hair colour, skin colour, nose, breasts/chest, hips, butt, thighs, waist, feet, hands, arms, shoulders, legs cannot be edited.
    - If you choose a fluffy sim to use, I would prefer that you keep their weight instead of slimming them down. However, because weight itself isn't genetic I cannot forbid it. (Yes I'm aware that there are genetics a person can obtain that makes it very difficult to control ones weight, and that's why I prefer the weight of a sim to not be edited)
    - If they have traits when you go to edit them, they cannot be changed. If they don't, their traits are to be randomized no more than twice.
    - When you are done, upload your sim your library and repeat the above steps, 3 more times, so you have a total of 4 sims when you're done. You can also do it 7 more times if you want a full household.
    - Your starter sim is not included in your final household

My name is xDemonsSoulSongx in the gallery as well so if you would like to tell me you've done my challenge I would love to see. Devin Contreras is my starter sim for the challenge, you'll have to have CC enabled to see him.
    Please ask if you have any questions about the challenge.
  • Clairebear1221Clairebear1221 Posts: 5 New Member
    My new idea bases a bit off asylum challenge.

Welcome to madam's orphange challenge.

You are a young toddler dropped into a orphanage and supplies are limited you must share everything to survive, will you make it to graduation day! Or will you be taken away!

1 caretaker
    7 toddlers of the rainbow ( skin doesnt have to be the color but can be.)

In this challenge you must create an 8 sim household,  1 being the care taker. Every sim except care taker must have a trait to match there color.

You can only control 1 sim so pick your favorite color and begin.

STARTING TODDLER CHALLENGE

How to Do the Toddler challenge in The Sims 4

You’ll start the a Toddler Challenge for The Sims 4 by creating a Toddler Sim that must have the traits corresponding to there color.

Red -Red colored traits.
    Orange- Orange colored traits.
    Yellow- Yellow colored traits.
    Green- Green colored traits.
    Blue- Blue colored traits.
    Violet- Violet colored traits.
    Black- Black colored traits.

May use downloaded traits or traits that contain the color but arent fully said color.

I.E snob has red in a wine glass could count for red.
    Geek has black glasses can count for black...

All aspirations are welcome.

Next is to create your fellow orphans who will be living with you throughout the Toddler Challenge. Just like your Sim, they all need to be Toddlers.

Once you have completed your group of  Sims, you’ll want to create a place to put them all. The Toddler Challenge allows you to build your very own orphange or small home up to you.

If you decide to build your own orphange keep in mind that there are some rules.

The Sims 4 Toddler Challenge General building rules.

Money cheats are allowed to be used for the purpose of building a new orphanage.

All objects used must be the cheapest version of that object (cheapest counters, cheapest floors, cheapest chairs, etc.).

You are not allowed to add an item that impacts the emotions of the Sims living in the orphanage.

Once you have finished the initial building of the Orphanage.

You are not allowed to change it unless you are upgrading to age friendly items.

Keep in mind that while you are allowed to upgrade for age change but you must get rid of the old items for the new age. Toddler to child to teen

RULES

In order to fill needs you must fight for the caretakers attention as a toddler.  I.E

Hygeine, hunger, attention, etc.

Toddlers may have 1 skill building item.
    Wabbit Tablet.

Get all toddler skills to 3.

Child and Teen may have 5 skill building items in total. (TV, computers, bookcases, stoves, and mirrors do not count as Skill Building items.

1 bed
    1 potty
    1 high chair

For toddlers.

Object non skill building for child and teen.

1adult bed
    1toilet
    1 shower
    1 chair
    1 table

1shared bedroom and 1 caretaker room with her own bathroom and and room items locked to everyone but her.

Gameplay

You must only control your own Sim. You cannot control the other Sims even if their needs are low. In other words, you don’t get to prevent them from dying if it comes to that or being taken away.

Turn on High Free Will so the other Sims will do things on their own.

No cheats or mods that impact or boost a Sim’s needs or skills are allowed during the Toddler challenge.

You are not allowed to use your Sim’s inventory to keep certain items to yourself. You are allowed to check the other Sims’ inventories to make sure they don’t have items in their inventory that should be left out in instead.

You are not allowed to rearrange the furniture in the orphanage to control the behavior of an uncontrollable Sim or to reserve certain items for yourself.
    If a Sim dies you must keep their grave on the lot...

Aspirations for child and teen must be completed before adulthood.

You are allowed to hire a maid and order pizza but no nanny.

You cant leave the Orphanage unless you can successfully sneak out. Example- late at night when everyone's sleeping.

No objects have to be deleted if a Sim dies but the grave still must remain on the lot.

Optional (for those who don't have it.) PARENTHOOD.)
    Master at least 1 character value before young adult stage. There are five: Manners, Emotional Control, Responsibility, Empathy and Conflict Resolution.

As a teen you must get a part time job to save up to move out. At least 10000 simeloeons to move out in total. So keep track of how much you save!

Your sim must also get straight A's to graduate!

Good Luck!
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited December 2020
    The challenge that I made up is called The Reincarnation Challenge! You start off playing one sim as a baby and play till the sim dies of old age or die to tragedy or something. You may have to control the rest of the household sometimes just so you can send them off somewhere or whatever, so yea, that sums it. There is more info on it on the link I have on my sig.

Edit: oh carp! this is a necro'd thread! D:
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
    > @Clairebear1221 said:
    > My new idea bases a bit off asylum challenge.
    >
    >
    > Welcome to madam's orphange challenge.
    >
    > You are a young toddler dropped into a orphanage and supplies are limited you must share everything to survive, will you make it to graduation day! Or will you be taken away!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 1 caretaker
    > 7 toddlers of the rainbow ( skin doesnt have to be the color but can be.)
    >
    >
    > In this challenge you must create an 8 sim household,  1 being the care taker. Every sim except care taker must have a trait to match there color.
    >
    > You can only control 1 sim so pick your favorite color and begin.
    >
    > STARTING TODDLER CHALLENGE
    >
    > How to Do the Toddler challenge in The Sims 4
    >
    > You’ll start the a Toddler Challenge for The Sims 4 by creating a Toddler Sim that must have the traits corresponding to there color.
    >
    > Red -Red colored traits.
    > Orange- Orange colored traits.
    > Yellow- Yellow colored traits.
    > Green- Green colored traits.
    > Blue- Blue colored traits.
    > Violet- Violet colored traits.
    > Black- Black colored traits.
    >
    >
    > May use downloaded traits or traits that contain the color but arent fully said color.
    >
    > I.E snob has red in a wine glass could count for red.
    > Geek has black glasses can count for black...
    >
    >
    >
    > All aspirations are welcome.
    >
    > Next is to create your fellow orphans who will be living with you throughout the Toddler Challenge. Just like your Sim, they all need to be Toddlers.
    >
    > Once you have completed your group of  Sims, you’ll want to create a place to put them all. The Toddler Challenge allows you to build your very own orphange or small home up to you.
    >
    > If you decide to build your own orphange keep in mind that there are some rules.
    >
    > The Sims 4 Toddler Challenge General building rules.
    >
    > Money cheats are allowed to be used for the purpose of building a new orphanage.
    >
    > All objects used must be the cheapest version of that object (cheapest counters, cheapest floors, cheapest chairs, etc.).
    >
    > You are not allowed to add an item that impacts the emotions of the Sims living in the orphanage.
    >
    > Once you have finished the initial building of the Orphanage.
    >
    > You are not allowed to change it unless you are upgrading to age friendly items.
    >
    >
    > Keep in mind that while you are allowed to upgrade for age change but you must get rid of the old items for the new age. Toddler to child to teen
    >
    > RULES
    >
    >
    > In order to fill needs you must fight for the caretakers attention as a toddler.  I.E
    >
    > Hygeine, hunger, attention, etc.
    >
    >
    > Toddlers may have 1 skill building item.
    > Wabbit Tablet.
    >
    > Get all toddler skills to 3.
    >
    > Child and Teen may have 5 skill building items in total. (TV, computers, bookcases, stoves, and mirrors do not count as Skill Building items.
    >
    >
    > 1 bed
    > 1 potty
    > 1 high chair
    >
    > For toddlers.
    >
    > Object non skill building for child and teen.
    >
    > 1adult bed
    > 1toilet
    > 1 shower
    > 1 chair
    > 1 table
    >
    > 1shared bedroom and 1 caretaker room with her own bathroom and and room items locked to everyone but her.
    >
    >
    > Gameplay
    >
    > You must only control your own Sim. You cannot control the other Sims even if their needs are low. In other words, you don’t get to prevent them from dying if it comes to that or being taken away.
    >
    > Turn on High Free Will so the other Sims will do things on their own.
    >
    > No cheats or mods that impact or boost a Sim’s needs or skills are allowed during the Toddler challenge.
    >
    > You are not allowed to use your Sim’s inventory to keep certain items to yourself. You are allowed to check the other Sims’ inventories to make sure they don’t have items in their inventory that should be left out in instead.
    >
    > You are not allowed to rearrange the furniture in the orphanage to control the behavior of an uncontrollable Sim or to reserve certain items for yourself.
    > If a Sim dies you must keep their grave on the lot...
    >
    > Aspirations for child and teen must be completed before adulthood.
    >
    >
    > You are allowed to hire a maid and order pizza but no nanny.
    >
    > You cant leave the Orphanage unless you can successfully sneak out. Example- late at night when everyone's sleeping.
    >
    > No objects have to be deleted if a Sim dies but the grave still must remain on the lot.
    >
    > Optional (for those who don't have it.) PARENTHOOD.)
    > Master at least 1 character value before young adult stage. There are five: Manners, Emotional Control, Responsibility, Empathy and Conflict Resolution.
    >
    > As a teen you must get a part time job to save up to move out. At least 10000 simeloeons to move out in total. So keep track of how much you save!
    >
    > Your sim must also get straight A's to graduate!
    >
    > Good Luck!

new edits - you make make the caretaker happy with cheats
    And for the maid and food delivery you may order a pizza once during the week
    1 SKILL TO 3 FOR CHILD AS WELL
    10000 SIMOLEONS :D
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    I made a challenge to see if tiny home perks or graduating from university gives a family more of an advantage. The play testing has been on hiatus since before eco living but I will finish it.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/973502/smith-v-jones-best-life-challenge-smithvjoneschal#latest

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/973504/smith-v-jones-best-life-challenge-smithvjoneschal-jojos-playthrough-weekly-family-journals#latest
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Siomne your challenge gave me the idea of setting it up as beach houses. I called the lot Boathouse Sisters

@Clairebear1221 that actually sounds really fun!
  • EmersedCrownEmersedCrown Posts: 120 Member
    The Great British Sim Challenge is a Sims 4 history challenge that takes you through the history of Great Britain. Here’s the top five things for you to know:

1. There are goals to complete for each era, for example your aim in the Anglo Saxon era will be to become chief of your world through marriage, war and money.

2. There are ‘special events’ that could help or harm your progress to the goals e.g. the Black Death in the Medieval era or the Isle of Wight Music Festival in the mid-20th century.

3. The challenge puts as much thought and effort into choice, story-telling and world building as it does completing the goals e.g. in the Georgian era, you’ll need to choose: will you become an imperialist or abolitionist?

4. The eras begin in the Iron Age and end in the 00s, with all the historical periods - Medieval, Tudor, 1920s, 1970s - along the way.

5. The challenge uses nearly all of the packs (currently no Snowy Escape or Star Wars), but also always provides a base game alternative in case you don’t own a particular pack. For example, if you don’t own Parenthood, then the Victorian goal of having a child with all 5 character traits is changed to you having a child with all skills maxed out.

Check out the tumblr greatbritishsimchallenge.tumblr.com for the full challenge rules
  • AlyaknosynnetAlyaknosynnet Posts: 1 New Member
    Farm to table challenge:

Make a farmer sim (male or female).

Place them on an empty lot (preferably a larger one, but any you choose).

You can use money cheats to build your farmhouse and lot but must remove all money once complete.

Selling table is required.

You can only sell your harvestable from the selling table.

The markup can go no higher than 25%.

You cannot have a job.

You must survive for ten generations.

Each generation must have or adopt one child ( you can have more if you choose).

I recommend all sims have the loves outdoors trait. All other traits should randomized (except for the first sim).

You may sell other items found around your neighborhood but only from the selling table.

Have fun!
  • Wsherlockholmes221bWsherlockholmes221b Posts: 1 New Member
    Okay, so I love the anime Death note and I have seen some challenges for this challenge on the sims 3 but I can't find a mod for the sims 4. Maybe its my computer isn't the best but that's beside the point. The is my Death Note Challenge and some of it is based on the anime. Sorry for any Grammer and spelling mistakes in advance.

Mods used for this game: Any teen pregnancy if you want to play with them instead of young Adults. Something similar to Mc command or babies for everyone(something to that degree). The main mod you will need for this gameplay is “The Sims 4 Torture and Choas Mod V1.3.” As I mentioned before I couldn't find any death note mods for it.

Note: You can use Money cheats because it doesn't really matter if they have jobs or not.

Rules:

There must be three or more sims in the household. For the sake of explaining this challenge the "L sim/s" are the good ones, "The Light sim/s" are evil and the "Shinigami" is neutral (you don't have to have a shinigami sim this is to add spice to gameplay). You could just have one other sim of your making but they have to choose to be a good or bad sim. A good one will have similar goals to the "L sim" and the bad will have similar goals to the "Light sim" ( cough *Misa Misa* cough).

You, as a simmer can't favour one side more than another, you must play both the "L sim" and the "Light sim" equally or the challenge doesn't work out as well. If you are not playing with a mod that allows form male and male sims or female and female sims to have children then the Shinigami must be the opposite gender of the "Light sim".

Depending on what your 3rd sim is you while either has two "L sims" or two "Light sims" or one on each.

Light sim/s rules (goals):

"Light sims" will have the Death note (Boc of Chaos) in their inventories. In order for them to use it on a sim, they must at least be friends with them. Once the sim is killed the urn CAN'T remain in "Light sims" inventories they have to be placed on the lot either in a locked room or basement. The more sims the "Light sims" kill the more perks they receive. If the "L sims" find a grave or urn the "Light sims" must stop killing and befriend the "L sim"s to the point of a good friend.

1 sim killed with the evil trait =3 points

Rewards:

If the "Light sims" kill 15 people without the "L sim" noticing (finding the graves/urns) they can set back the L sim 5 skill levels in one of their objectives (cooking, logic or writing)

If "Light sims" gets 30 points they can get the potion of youth

If "Light sims" gets 60 points they can minus 9 levels from one of the L sims skill levels.

Kill 30 people L sim you can write their name in the death note (boc of chaos). (

After killing the first L you can kill the sims successor after 12 murders unnoticed by a new successor. (This applies for the rest of the "L sims")

L sims/s rules (goals):

Once one L sims die they can be replaced by another (Near, Mello, Matt) this can only happen 3 times (because these are L successors in the anime and Manga).

The "L sim must complete the Logic skill, writing skill and cooking skill as well as find one of ‘Light sim’ victims graves or urns before the L sim can either outright kill the ‘Light sim’ or imprison them in the basement until they die.

If there are "two light sims" the L sim must have a total of 6 maxed skills (doesn't matter what the other 3 are).

Shinigami RULES:

If the 3rd sim is a shinigami they must not be found by L sim or the Light sim has to stop killing people and become friends with L sim before they continue. This process will happen every time the shinigami interacts with the L sim.

This sim can be a vampire or Alien or a normal sim. I just have the base game therefore I don’t have a lot of the expansion packs such as the vampires.

If the shinigami is not added to the family as soon as L finds the gravestone or urn of one of your victims you must stop killing and befriend “L sims”.

If the shinigami falls in love with the "Light sim" and has a child. The shinigami must die for they can’t fall in love with a human (sim).

If Shinigami and the Light sim become true Friends. They can make L sim age 10 days from his current age.

The shinigami’s goal is to wait for the Light sim and get their death note back.

If the Shinigami and "Light sim" fall in love and don’t have a child they can have the "L sim" age up to the next stage of life but if the L sim dies before the "Light sim" dies or is caught another L sim or (near sim) is to be added to the household. There must be 3 or more sims in the household.

How to win:

The "L sim" can only be replaced 3 times (Near, Mello and Matt) after that the Light Auto automatically wins.

If the "L sims" Completes the tasks, caught and kills the "Light sims" the "L sims" win.

Shinigami's can't win or lose their Gods of Death.

I hope you guys enjoy this challenge