Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's play a game - "Do you have this trait?"

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I guess so, because I won't throw out a holey towel: instead I rip it into squares, as cleaning and utility rags, and I save leftover scraps and food broth in a stockpot in the freezer until there's enough to make a nice soup from it.

On the other hand, I would far rather spend a lot on something of high quality that will suit needs and last, than save money on a false bargain of something poorly made.

Bookworm?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Yep

Kleptomaniac
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • sallad96sallad96 Posts: 5 New Member
    Definitely not, I feel guilty even taking something from my brother before asking :D

How about dance machine?
  • kkanne31kkanne31 Posts: 66 Member
    I would say yes.

Spontaneous?
  • Youare4Youare4 Posts: 8 New Member
    If I have the energy, Yes.

Jealous?
    This is a hard question for me lately. I joke around with the hubs, but strangely, I don't feel any stirrings of jealousy when he has been flirted with or noticed. I'm almost wondering what's wrong with me, that I don't. Like, someone at work that he was chatting with, when he mentioned the difficulties of our kitchen reno, that the studfinder was "confused" (he was about to explain it was confused because instead of mere studs, we had actual BEAMS in that wall!) a cute coworker of his broke in with... "it was probably confused because it was next to YOU!"

So if that's not a come-on, I don't know what is, yet I didn't feel anything bad about it, just thought it was great, and a bit funny and cute. Wondering what that means. :#

ah...hm. Active?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    Absolutely

Survival Instinct?
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Like a wild animal.

Self Absorbed?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Defiantly Not.

Domestic?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

edited November 2020
    Hahaha...that's debatable. Have been, in the past. Now? I quite fail at it. Notice my last attempt at gingerbread cookies. It didn't go well for them.

Child of the Islands?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    No.

Vegetarian
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Almost... ^^’ (I eat seafood but also love vegetarian food)

Charmer?

• MacyStarMoonMacyStarMoon Posts: 52 Member
    no.i am not pretty in reality.

creative?
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    When it comes to problem solving, definitely!

Chopstick savvy?
    Z5yqGx5.png
    Yeah. Being at a loss for ideas was never my hardship.

Green thumb?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    maybe? Not in the classic 'non compos mentis' way, but if talking to myself signifies...

Gloomy?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Used to be...went with 'creative' but wouldn't call myself actively artistic for many years. Haven't composed a song, painted, drawn anything noteworthy, in years, though if I have cause to craft something, it's enjoyable and I tend to do it with attention to detail. Sloppy work irritates me on a cellular level, no matter what it is. The employees under me plotted my demise when I was a manager.

Perfectionist?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Yes! ^^

Eye candy?
    Yes, in the past. Grew up with all kinds of pets, but now I'm allergic to just about everything with fur, pretty serious reaction to both cats and horses. So now, I have to love them at a distance. Wild birds are awesome. Corbids especially. I keep food in my car in case I happen across ravens in the snow.

trying to think of Sims traits..

Dance machine?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Weirdly, both a yes and a no, but yes kind of prevails.
    The ways I'm a slob? I NEVER make my bed. I just don't see the point. Not even to feel virtuous or like I've done something "By the book" because frankly, my dear, I don't give a ram. I guess compunctionless more describes it. I'll do things in the name of practicality that probably shouldn't be mentioned here but featured in the Leonard Nimoy version of "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars. I'm practical to the point of willing to do things others consider gross or outrageous, in the name of expediency. 5 second rule? I realize germs don't need 5 seconds, but if I didn't drop it in or on something nasty, I shrug and eat it anyway.

But the ways I'm not a slob, are fastidiousness about my stuff. Such as my tools. I go nuts if anyone uses my razor-sharp chef's knife and then leaves it in any condition except washed and hung back on the magnetic strip, and I have a specific spot for anything I care about and never leave it anywhere else. My car keys ALWAYS go in the right pocket of either my pants or my coat or jacket. Never the left. Because the ignition is on the right. My husband laughs a lot at that one. I laugh at him, that he never puts a tool down in the same place twice. He can never find anything of his. Even regularly misplaces his glasses, his phone, his keys, because he just sets them down randomly.

so...I'm gross and don't care about formalities, but I do care about the location and condition of my stuff. Nearly ripped Hubs' head off when he borrowed my leather shoes to go outside, and was walking in them with the heels bent under him. That destroys shoes and he does it all the time to his own, but doing it to mine meant a nasty lecture.

Music Lover?

xicwqMCm.jpg