Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• VeganZebraVeganZebra Posts: 32 Member
    Hey I'm VeganZebra you can call me Vegan. I'm a teen from the United States. My favorite things to do are play sims, draw, and make music. I wanted to join the sims community because I want to share my creations. You can find me on the gallery by searching my username, VeganZebra.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    VeganZebra wrote: »
    Hey I'm VeganZebra you can call me Vegan. I'm a teen from the United States. My favorite things to do are play sims, draw, and make music. I wanted to join the sims community because I want to share my creations. You can find me on the gallery by searching my username, VeganZebra.

Hello @VeganZebra :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy drawing and making music. Drawing is a very special way of expressing your creativity in picture form. With your enjoyment of music, you would like having your sims in your game having musical skills and playing the various musical instruments.
    It is great that you share your creations in the gallery. Simmers would enjoy having them in their game :)
    Happy simming! :)
  • simillamasimillama Posts: 2 New Member
    Sul Sul! :smile: I've been a fan of the franchise since 1st grade, where I went over to a classmates house and watched her play the Sims 1 for hours. After that I was completely hooked.
    My favorite game was Sims 3 (despite breaking 2 laptops because of it) - I still miss exploring Al Simhara, or playing a farm styled legacy complete with horsebreeding and nectar making.
    With Sims 4 I sadly don't get to play as much as I would like to, but I still really do enjoy customizing the neighborhoods and the sims living there. Of late I'm trying to play as vanilla as possible, and are always on the hunt for cc-free lookbooks!
  • simillamasimillama Posts: 2 New Member
    After all these years I still confuse Sul Sul with Dag Dag. How embarrassing.
    simillama wrote: »
    Sul Sul! :smile: I've been a fan of the franchise since 1st grade, where I went over to a classmates house and watched her play the Sims 1 for hours. After that I was completely hooked.
    My favorite game was Sims 3 (despite breaking 2 laptops because of it) - I still miss exploring Al Simhara, or playing a farm styled legacy complete with horsebreeding and nectar making.
    With Sims 4 I sadly don't get to play as much as I would like to, but I still really do enjoy customizing the neighborhoods and the sims living there. Of late I'm trying to play as vanilla as possible, and are always on the hunt for cc-free lookbooks!

Hello @simillama :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming when a child and that your friend introduced you to simming <3 You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years :)
    The World Adventure worlds in Sims 3 are great for our sims to have fun visiting!
    It is enjoyable customising neighbourhoods and adding our own builds or making over the current builds that are there.
  • Momma_Bear0705Momma_Bear0705 Posts: 28 Member
    Hello Everyone! My Name is Marianna, I am 26 years old, I am Greek but live in Canada.. I actually LOVE the sims, I can play for more than 12 hours each day mostly building,decorating because I dont always like to create "storylines".. I prefer to create homes or restaurants that I would live in/ visit... I have 1 lot posted on TSR...
    I started playing the sims 3 and I loved it so so much....but it took me a while to start playing The Sims 4...
    I am here to meet simmers, ask questions and to be honest, I dont know much in regards to how to do most stuff..I only download mods and lots...troubleshooting and stuff is not my thing..
    Hello Everyone! My Name is Marianna, I am 26 years old, I am Greek but live in Canada.. I actually LOVE the sims, I can play for more than 12 hours each day mostly building,decorating because I dont always like to create "storylines".. I prefer to create homes or restaurants that I would live in/ visit... I have 1 lot posted on TSR...
    I started playing the sims 3 and I loved it so so much....but it took me a while to start playing The Sims 4...
    I am here to meet simmers, ask questions and to be honest, I dont know much in regards to how to do most stuff..I only download mods and lots...troubleshooting and stuff is not my thing..

Hello @Momma_Bear0705 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy building in the game. Building homes and venues is a very special way of expressing our creativity through the game, and is fun also!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and are now playing Sims 4 also.
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
  • Isisj18Isisj18 Posts: 2 New Member
    My name is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and I'm a Sagittarius. I just love to play the sims 3; I even have a tumblr dedicated to it. Before that I played the sims 2. I listen to any genre of electronic music, but my favorite is Dubstep. I was born December 19, 2002. I don't have too much to say, lol. :)
  • Isisj18Isisj18 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Isisj18 said:
    > My name is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and I'm a Sagittarius. I just love to play the sims 3; I even have a tumblr dedicated to it. Before that I played the sims 2. I listen to any genre of electronic music, but my favorite is Dubstep. I was born December 19, 2002. I don't have too much to say, lol. :)

Sorry, I don't know where the hearts came from it's supposed to be 🐸🐸🐸🐸... It's in my username
  • TimarigirlTimarigirl Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi I’m Timarigirl, I like to play sims mobile. Currently level 49. (It’s been a long journey there). I enjoy creating sims and giving them a unique look and life. Tell me about yourselves!
    Hello @Isisj18 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and are now enjoying playing Sims 3. It is very special that you have your own simming tumblr! Simmers would enjoy looking at the sims pictures that you post and what is happening in the lives of your sims households that you play.
    Listening to music is enjoyable! Many people like to play music whilst doing other things through the day.
    Timarigirl wrote: »
    Hi I’m Timarigirl, I like to play sims mobile. Currently level 49. (It’s been a long journey there). I enjoy creating sims and giving them a unique look and life. Tell me about yourselves!

Hello @Timarigirl :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims Mobile. Congratulations on reaching Level 49! That is great! :)
    Creating sims is fun! It is great to work out background stories for them and choose outfits that suit them.
  • Amz_LouiseAmz_Louise Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi I'm Amy, I'm 29 and have played The Sims 1,2,3 and 4. I have had an account here for 9 years but have never posted anything before :)
    Amz_Louise wrote: »
    Hi I'm Amy, I'm 29 and have played The Sims 1,2,3 and 4. I have had an account here for 9 years but have never posted anything before :)

Hello @Amz_Louise :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have played all the 4 sims game versions. They each have their own special features and are very enjoyable and fun to play!
    I hope that you will enjoy posting on the forums threads about your sims and what is happening in your game.
  • FinnleyFinnley Posts: 20 Member
    Hello everyone,

I am Finnley, I am playing The Sims 4 on the Playstation.
    In my world I got aging turned off (since I started a new save on the PS5), and I play with various 'projects' as I call them. These are sims I have created, and I also have created a background story for them. Once I think they are 'finished' I plan on uploading the Sim with their house to the galley.

I also love building, and refurbishing stuff.
    The sims I am playing with now basicly hates the whole neighbourhood, except his cat. (He loves his cat!) He is also a getaway driver (criminal) and likes to pickpocket his neighbours, making himself even more unpopulair.

I am hoping to read/write stories here as well about the lives of other Sims.
    Finnley wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I am Finnley, I am playing The Sims 4 on the Playstation.
    In my world I got aging turned off (since I started a new save on the PS5), and I play with various 'projects' as I call them. These are sims I have created, and I also have created a background story for them. Once I think they are 'finished' I plan on uploading the Sim with their house to the galley.

I also love building, and refurbishing stuff.
    The sims I am playing with now basicly hates the whole neighbourhood, except his cat. (He loves his cat!) He is also a getaway driver (criminal) and likes to pickpocket his neighbours, making himself even more unpopulair.

I am hoping to read/write stories here as well about the lives of other Sims.

Hello @Finnley :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are playing the console version of Sims 4. It is great that you have created a background story for your sims and plan to upload them. Simmers will enjoy having them and their house in their own game.
    You may like to read and post on the threads in the Stories and Legacies section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
  • FinnleyFinnley Posts: 20 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Finnley :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you are playing the console version of Sims 4. It is great that you have created a background story for your sims and plan to upload them. Simmers will enjoy having them and their house in their own game.
    > You may like to read and post on the threads in the Stories and Legacies section of the forums
    > https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    > Happy simming! :)

That sounds great!
    Thanks for the tip. I know the Galley came later to console, and I have been downloading some Sims (I also have bunch of dlc packs) but they all seem 'unemployed' if you meet them in the game, so they are made in cas and uploaded, never played with. Would be nice to meet people here who upload Sims with lives.
    Finnley wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Finnley :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you are playing the console version of Sims 4. It is great that you have created a background story for your sims and plan to upload them. Simmers will enjoy having them and their house in their own game.
    > You may like to read and post on the threads in the Stories and Legacies section of the forums
    > https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    > Happy simming! :)

That sounds great!
    Thanks for the tip. I know the Galley came later to console, and I have been downloading some Sims (I also have bunch of dlc packs) but they all seem 'unemployed' if you meet them in the game, so they are made in cas and uploaded, never played with. Would be nice to meet people here who upload Sims with lives.

You’re welcome :)
  • PipsSimsPipsSims Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi 👋🏻 My name is Philippa and I discovered Sims 4 just over 2 years ago. I am 42 and have 2 daughters at home. I find the Sims a wonderful way to relax and enjoy my spare time. In the gallery I am known as PhilippaMo871. I love to create large families and share them with the community. I have built a few houses but they are nowhere near as wonderful and beautiful as the ones shared on the gallery. I do plan to improve my building skills as I do enjoy creating and designing homes. My eldest also plays sims with me and it so nice to share this wonderful game with her. I am about to start the 100 baby challenge tonight.
    I would also like to say a big Thankyou to everyone in the sims community, as you have all been a great inspiration to me. ❤️
    PipsSims wrote: »
    Hi 👋🏻 My name is Philippa and I discovered Sims 4 just over 2 years ago. I am 42 and have 2 daughters at home. I find the Sims a wonderful way to relax and enjoy my spare time. In the gallery I am known as PhilippaMo871. I love to create large families and share them with the community. I have built a few houses but they are nowhere near as wonderful and beautiful as the ones shared on the gallery. I do plan to improve my building skills as I do enjoy creating and designing homes. My eldest also plays sims with me and it so nice to share this wonderful game with her. I am about to start the 100 baby challenge tonight.
    I would also like to say a big Thankyou to everyone in the sims community, as you have all been a great inspiration to me. ❤️

Hello @PipsSims :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that both you and your daughter are simmers <3 You would enjoy chatting together about your sims and what is happening in your game.
    It is great that you enjoy creating large families and sharing them in the gallery. Simmers enjoy playing them in their own games and seeing what happens in their sims lives!
    I hope your 100 baby challenge goes well!
  • Simlover999Simlover999 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I'm from the UK and really love sims! It's great to tell stories with and I like to have a good laugh whilst playing
    Hi, I'm from the UK and really love sims! It's great to tell stories with and I like to have a good laugh whilst playing

Hello @Simlover999 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    Simming is great to create background details for our sims, give them a story, then see how their lives develop in our game! Sims do make us laugh with the things that they do!
  • ViviOfficiallyViviOfficially Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! My name is Vivian. I'm 20 and I'm from the US. I enjoyed the sims ever since I was like 8 and bunch of sims 2 vampire stories on youtube is what draws me into the game! That was when those twilight movies and vampires were so popular back then. I played on the sims 4 and I mostly create characters to take pictures and edit for fun
    Hi! My name is Vivian. I'm 20 and I'm from the US. I enjoyed the sims ever since I was like 8 and bunch of sims 2 vampire stories on youtube is what draws me into the game! That was when those twilight movies and vampires were so popular back then. I played on the sims 4 and I mostly create characters to take pictures and edit for fun
    Hello @ViviOfficially :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming when a child and The Sims has been a part of your life as you have been growing up. It is great that seeing the YouTube videos of sims 2 vampires encourage you to start playing the game!
    It is very nice that you are now playing Sims 4 also. It is enjoyable creating sims, giving them background details and taking photos of them living their lives in our game :)
  • marenad92marenad92 Posts: 2 New Member
    hi i have been playing sims for awhile now and wanted to try and talk to fellow simmers

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top