Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Shadami wrote: »
    Hi there! anyone remember me? no? :s

Hey Penguin! I remember you, and I'm sure many others do too. :smiley:

I've kinda been MIA though. I moved to a different town and am starting anew.

What have you been up to? :)

I've been needing to go and read the mole seasons since I'm years behind :D so no problem! Lol

Also somehow I quoted the wrong post... Oops

Oh god, I'm embarrassed. First few seasons might be a little cringey, I was quite young :sweat_smile: Freshman in high school I believe, so 14-15. But I think they get better and (hopefully) more mature as the seasons go on :lol:

Also is that Antwan in your profile pic? That's quite the smooch. :wink:

Honestly, I was just shocked that a 14-year-old wrote Rosina's "scene" back in Season 1 of The Mole :joy:

Which scene, there were so many lmaooo

I'm guessing the pole-dancing one??

:smirk:

Can I give out 3 insightfuls? Or 10. Or like 21296
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    edited November 2020
    I'm hosting a Christmas Mafia game at the Mafia Forums... It will start the 10th of December 2020. :smiley: Please join us!

https://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/560/2020-christmas-mafia
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I'm hosting a Christmas Mafia game at the Mafia Forums... It will start the 10th of December 2020. :smiley: Please join us!

Count me in!
    I have updated the Winner's Hall post on Page 1! New to it are the winners of 2020 and the new seasons or even entirely new shows that got started in 2020! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I finally finished reading season 1 of turner's mole :D you guys have so many stories for me to read to catch up in the world of the Sims my book shelves are gonna collect dust. Lol
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I finally finished reading season 1 of turner's mole :D you guys have so many stories for me to read to catch up in the world of the Sims my book shelves are gonna collect dust. Lol

And thus, the Legend of Fabio was born
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Fabio Farfeild? More like... Fabio Verveeld XD
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

Fabio Farfeild? More like... Fabio Verveeld XD

Fabio Fairfield? More like... Thor Ragnarok!
    I'm introducing my brother to wie is de mol xD
    I'm introducing my brother to wie is de mol xD

I started watching alongside everyone during the 2018 season. Vul also recommended the 2008 season so I've seen that, so I was familiar with Patrick in the anniversary season. 12 years is a really long time
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I've watched most of the seasons that are on youtube at this point
    I've watched most of the seasons that are on youtube at this point

I've only seen those 4 :joy:

• TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    Hey everyone! It's been a minute haha.

Hey! It's been a while :)

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

Hey Singing! Long time no see, how have you been? 😁😁

Heeey Singing, long time no see! :smiley: Doing okay, visited my grandfather who's turned 90 today. How's you doing? 🦊🦊🦊
    Banner.png

:heart:

Hahaha, my bookshelves have been collecting dust for a decade now. :lol: I think I decided long ago that shows were more enjoyable for me. I used to LOVE reading as a kid, but I get too distracted now and can't focus. Television just keeps my attention, plus, it's visual, so.... I like visuals lol
    Every time fall/winter rolls around though, I get the urge to read again. :hushed: But I never do cuz I have a million things to watch on Netflix :p

Hey hey! Love seeing old faces :)
    I have updated the Winner's Hall post on Page 1! New to it are the winners of 2020 and the new seasons or even entirely new shows that got started in 2020! :smiley:

Lmk if you (or someone else) want to create a new thread and start over to get rid of some of that clutter lol.
    Only reason not to is because a lot of people have this one bookmarked, so, I guess that would be unnecessary to do
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I'm hosting a Christmas Mafia game at the Mafia Forums... It will start on the 10th of December 2020. :smiley: Please join us!

I'm sending out roles tomorrow morning so there's still time to sign up! :smiley: 18hours from now ;)

Hahaha, my bookshelves have been collecting dust for a decade now. :lol: I think I decided long ago that shows were more enjoyable for me. I used to LOVE reading as a kid, but I get too distracted now and can't focus. Television just keeps my attention, plus, it's visual, so.... I like visuals lol
    Every time fall/winter rolls around though, I get the urge to read again. :hushed: But I never do cuz I have a million things to watch on Netflix :p

I actually only stopped reading and started watching more tv when I got pregnant this last time. Reading words made me nasueous. I couldn't do anything including getting online or if be sick. XD it suuucked!!
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited December 2020
    Great to see everyone! I'm glad you're all doing well.

As for me, I'm in my third year of college, and am sort of keeping to myself (COVID is bad in my state). I'm also in the process of quitting smoking. I did it for two years and I'm officially one month smoke-free.

Quarantine got me back into the sims! It's awesome to see that this community is still alive. How have things been? I've heard that TS4 has been a rocky time period for the franchise haha.
    Great to see everyone! I'm glad you're all doing well.

As for me, I'm in my third year of college, and am sort of keeping to myself (COVID is bad in my state). I'm also in the process of quitting smoking. I did it for two years and I'm officially one month smoke-free.

Quarantine got me back into the sims! It's awesome to see that this community is still alive. How have things been? I've heard that TS4 has been a rocky time period for the franchise haha.

Yeah, smoking damages your vocal chords, so you might as well quit

Right now only a few interactive shows are active, and fewer are updated very often. People are kind of busy and/or tired these days

I also hear that TS4 has been kind of a 💩show lately, but I haven't really played since February so I wouldn't know