Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 32 RESULT!]

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    ooo the anticipation!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Results are here, thanks for playing! https://simsequence.weebly.com/22sf.html
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    @Nushnushganay, the reason why I forgot to make my sim cuz my brain got it mixed up and thought you were drawing the same sim that I did. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Wow, I'm impressed with your work, @KleineMuff (that's Caro, right?) you really captured my sim's expression (dopey expression but you sure captured it!).

It was cool to see the morphing. Sadly my attempt at the end was bogus.

Cool SimSequence, Kelvin!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Wow, I'm impressed with your work, @KleineMuff (that's Caro, right?) you really captured my sim's expression (dopey expression but you sure captured it!).

It was cool to see the morphing. Sadly my attempt at the end was bogus.

Cool SimSequence, Kelvin!

Aww thanks! Yours is pretty good too!

This was a fun round although it took quite long xD
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    It's pretty interesting how throughout the entire round the face got shorter and a bit chubbier XD

Also the eyes went grey, then brown, then grey again XD
    Banner.png
    I thought they were really deep blue in DeKay's painting.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    The features morphed slightly in the first few steps, and just about everyone used Sims 4 so it was the same hair until Vul mixed things up. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    The features morphed slightly in the first few steps, and just about everyone used Sims 4 so it was the same hair until Vul mixed things up. :D

The power of mixing multiple Sims games! The more people try to do this the more interesting the rounds will become.
    Banner.png

The power of mixing multiple Sims games! The more people try to do this the more interesting the rounds will become.

I have to admit that for all its faults, TS4 does have good CAS so I tend to use it a lot :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

I have to admit that for all its faults, TS4 does have good CAS so I tend to use it a lot :D

I just mostly use it because it's the quickest to load. But I try to use sims 3 every now and then.

KleineMuff wrote: »

I just mostly use it because it's the quickest to load. But I try to use sims 3 every now and then.

Ah yes, the curse of slow-loading items in TS3 XD

There's a NRaas mod (Mastercontroller?) that gives you the option to have only 1 style icon per outfit load, rather than 3+ of them. Shaves off much time loading in outfits :smiley: It also give you the options to allow teens to wear adult outfits and have males wear female clothing and vice-versa. (might give some seam issues though in some cases.)
    Banner.png
    edited November 2020
    Well I didn't mean CAS specifically but just loading up the game.
    (Since we mostly focus on the face, you don't have to look through all the clothing items anyway)

Although everytime I wanna open Sims 4, I have to update Origin first and most of the time the game too, so I guess in the end it takes the same amount of time or even longer lol

Yeah, your sims could also be naked for all I care xD

I need to find a computer that could run sims 3 before I can join another round of sim sequence again; I miss this game so much.
    ._.

There's a NRaas mod (Mastercontroller?) that gives you the option to have only 1 style icon per outfit load, rather than 3+ of them. Shaves off much time loading in outfits :smiley: It also give you the options to allow teens to wear adult outfits and have males wear female clothing and vice-versa. (might give some seam issues though in some cases.)

Oh yeah, I saw Caro use that in her Let's Play. Tbh with my current laptop it doesn't really take that long to load, so it's not really a problem for me anymore

Round 23 anyone? Any ideas :blush:
    ._.
    I'm in!

Me!

How about using an AI to help come up with captions or something?

Ooh that sounds interesting

Whatever you come up with, count me INNNNNNNN
    Banner.png
    Me!

Sounds very interesting! Do you know any website that could do that? :)
    ._.
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Me!

Sounds very interesting! Do you know any website that could do that? :)

I'm not sure. I tried Googling but couldn't find anything

• xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    can i play?
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Would like to play too when the time comes. :-)

xicwqMCm.jpg