Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 3: Episode 11

The placing of Manuel's celebrity tile in Starlight Boulevard took place in the afternoon before the Starlight Accolades. Manuel brought his drone to stream the important event. However, the drone ran out of battery before the ceremony could start, so Manuel just took a photo of the celebrity tile and uploaded it in his social media account. His family, close friends, some fans, and of course, his girlfriend attended the event.

Screenshot-343.png

Screenshot-344.png

ep11a.jpg

Manuel now has the "World Renowned Actor" trait.
    Screenshot-345.png

Show spoiler to see who sent Manuel a text message that day.
    Screenshot-346.png

Show spoiler to see what's written on Manuel's celebrity tile.
    Screenshot-347.png

Show spoiler to see who started envying Manuel.
    Manuel went to the Star Accolades that night, and he won an award again!
    Screenshot-349.png

Johnny started envying Manuel for being more handsome and more popular, so Johnny tried spreading nasty lies about Manuel. Deauxma did not believe him, but Brytani Cho did.
    ep11b.jpg

Screenshot-350.png

Screenshot-351.png

Screenshot-352.png

Manuel went to Skye Fitness Gym with Ramon. As usual, there were paparazzis and fans everywhere. Manuel gave some autograph signs to his fans.
    ep11c.jpg

That caused him to acquire his final fame quirk:
    Screenshot-355.png

Summer is now an "Online A-Lister." Thanks to the viral video that she uploaded! What could it be? Maybe a video of her making out with Manuel :D
    Screenshot-353.png

Screenshot-357.png

Summer invited her co-workers Candy (still a "Clickbait Writer" and "Notable Newcomer") and Dina ("Meme Maker"; "Rising Star"). She continued flirting with Manuel in public, thus, promoting her celebrity status to "B-Lister." Now that she's an "Online A-Lister" and a 3-star celebrity, she decided that as soon as Manuel proposes to her, she will accept it without a second thought.
    ep11e.jpg

Screenshot-358.png

Jordan went to the Newcrest Cemetery with his family during the Souls Day. His co-stars for his next gig (Ramon and Deauxma) were also there. Ramon is still a "Notable Newcomer" and a "Guest Star" while Deauxma is still a "Seasoned Thespian" but now a "B-Lister." Thanks to being Thorne Bailey's wife! Some ghosts appeared about midnight, and Jordan gave them autograph signs. He even performed a romantic scene with Deauxma for them to watch.
    ep11f.jpg

Show spoiler to see who was asked by Jordan out for a date.
    Jordan invited Kendra (whom he first met in one of the Reality Kings gatherings) to "Barbie and Ken's Wedding" restaurant. Bella Goth asked for his autograph. (Kendra is still a "Notable Newcomer") They flirted with each other, and by impulse, Jordan asked her to be his girlfriend after they ate. She said yes!
    ep11g.jpg

Screenshot-360.png

Jordan went with her to the Ancient Ruins where they WooHooed twice--in a party bush and in a pile of leaves!
    ep11h.jpg

Jordan received a text message from his cousin Markus congratulating him for having a new girlfriend.
    Screenshot-361.png

Jordan's gig was scheduled on the day of the Harvestfest, so he had no choice but to go.
    ep11i.jpg

Jordan practiced acting with Ramon and reached Level 10 of acting skill. Then he changed into costume in the dressing room without having his hairstyle changed.
    ep11j.jpg

Show spoiler to see how Jordan's gig went.
    He did his scenes with Ramon and the much older Deauxma (including some cougar scenes).
    ep11k.jpg

Jordan got a gold for that as well as promotion from "Rising Star" to "Seasoned Thespian."
    Screenshot-363.png
    Screenshot-364.png

And more importantly, his celebrity status rose to "Proper Celebrity."
    Screenshot-365.png

Now with fame shine, Jordan went home just in time for the Harvestfest dinner with his family.
    ep11l.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2020
    We have a whole other month to get through, hopefully I can get through it relatively soonish. I'm only posting 20 pics at a time. >>

Corazon
    First | Previous

10-06-20-9-36-06-PM2.png
    Near the end of their Sulani vacation, which we need to take again because reasons, we caught an island event and Ezio decided to go fire dancing. This was the first time he'd ever done it, but he's done it at every function he can after.
    I swear Sims learn things and retain memories of a form.
    10-06-20-9-39-12-PM2.png
    Off-camera is Caleb going "Awww YIBS." Fire-dancing hottie apparently = uhh, yibsie. Caleb does like to flirt with death, I've noticed. Sometimes literally. Maybe that's why he doesn't like Morgyn. Morgyn's not dangerous enough.

10-06-20-9-44-56-PM2.png
    Had kava. Stared at each other across the way the entire time. Ezio made friendly with Leila here. She was their waitress for most of their early dates until she died and was replaced with... well, you'll see.

10-06-20-10-00-36-PM2.png
    Posed in front of the bonfire. I have a CC table picture object filled with pictures from their Sulani vacation, and this is one of them. I can't work the in-game camera object to save my seat, so I rely on making CC objects a lot. Honestly, it bothers me. Idk. Unfortunately a lot of the things I want pictures from you can't just, rig in the game and take photos of it whenever you want. I want the ability to generate in-game photos from screenshots, tbh. I know it'd sort of mess up photography, but as long as your sim has a camera in their pocket you should be able to take screenshots and get photos out of it. No XP that way, fine, I just want pictures.

10-06-20-10-09-55-PM2.png
    I can't remember what they were doing exactly but I pause at the best times, and it looked like they were gossiping about Lily Feng. Lol this was back in the dark ages before I'd turned my CC off for random, and Lily Feng had periwinkle streaks in her hair and a sword cane. It sure was something.

10-06-20-10-11-31-PM2.png
    This kiss always gives me vibes like that sailor kissing the nurse... yeah.

10-07-20-12-57-23-AM2.png
    We had one more date before leaving, I think they'd gone on about three or four of them before the end of their week. Pretty much every time they needed to feed, I sent them on a date. Especially since the restaurant kept putting the Plasma Jane on special so it was a stunning $9. Yowza that's a discount.

10-07-20-7-41-01-PM2.png
    Went home, Morgyn had to make a lot of noise at Ezio, because yeah. I have a five-trait mod in, I mentioned a while back, Morgyn's got outgoing, ambitious, bookworm, geek, and self-absorbed. It suits him somehow. Ezio's got creative, bookworm, genius, geek, perfectionist, Lilith has outgoing, active, creative, self-assured, family-oriented, and Caleb started out with ambitious, foodie, creative, romantic, gloomy, but later in the save I swapped his gloomy trait for music lover.

10-07-20-9-13-43-PM2.png
    Lilith changed her hair back to black while we were gone. Mostly because she'd had blonde hair in my game for actual ever and I wanted a change. Also this hairstyle is cute.

10-08-20-2-18-04-AM2.png
    More making noise at Morgyn. Though Ezio wasn't a mermaid anymore by this point, the call of the sea remained in his pixelated memories, and despite never having touched the pool before, it was suddenly his best friend. Let's uh, just say they don't have a pool anymore for precisely that reason.

10-08-20-3-25-34-AM2.png
    Still wildly in love with Caleb. Actually Calio were the first Sims couple I'd ever had that would autonomously do higher level romance interactions. They like whispering sweet nothings and Caleb loves to spam kiss neck. Which is funny as.

10-08-20-6-28-59-PM2.png
    I have another mod in (custom spell) that adds spells to create and humanise vampires to the Untamed branch. Here we have Ezio learning them so he can humanise himself and Caleb.

10-08-20-6-56-41-PM2.png
    Ezio fished up a bubble blower (a whole freakin bubble blower????!!!!) and decided to try it at least once.
    It stayed in Spire.

10-08-20-11-10-26-PM2.png
    Synchronised idles!

10-09-20-12-33-59-AM2.png
    I got tired of Morgyn quietly fighting with Ezio for Caleb's attention, so I moved Ezio and Caleb out to the suburbs. They actually ended up with a really nice house and I moved one of my other Sims into it in a different save. I may do it again, it's remained vacant since they moved out.

10-09-20-2-36-53-AM2.png
    Ezio managed to humanise them both. This was Caleb's genuine reaction.

10-09-20-3-10-59-AM2.png
    But that was soon forgotten, and the usual schedule of flirting a storm was back in full swing.

10-09-20-3-55-05-AM2.png
    They got to do boring mundane human things, like sleep. Amazing.

10-09-20-4-19-00-PM2.png
    Caleb also picked up a new hobby.

10-09-20-5-07-15-PM2.png
    All in all, things were looking up for them. Ezio decided to get Caleb into university, too, so he started working on his culinary degree.

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member

My sims family is turning 1 <3 I can't believe I've been playing this family for a year... I mean, technically I started it on December 6th, 2019 so I still have few days but oh well :'D

In that year I've been able to reach 10 generations for the first time ever and I'm currently on generation 16 :) To be fair, I have plans for 71 generations so I'm not running out of things to do for a long time :D

A simplified version of the family tree so far:
    https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/5ed43b9a69e5590006f8210c
    Anyway, this is my 15th generation heir Sidney.
    ouwyrJN.png

She looks so much like her mom (:
    ovMjvzv.png
    This is Hyeon, Sidney's childhood best friend and current fiancee/baby daddy : D
    SoS722p.png
    This is their first baby (and their only daughter), Mathilda.
    veTIV0R.png
    X8s5YhZ.png
    These are their two youngest sons. Aron (left) is the youngest and Nigel (right) is a little older than him.
    Qh3GioS.png
    And here's the whole family. Love how I've just completely ignored their second kid, Coby. Oh well... :'D
    fYZmQKq.png

• DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Trouble Ahead
    The next day, Luke had been working on his tasks and practicing on using the lightsaber.
    70SLujN.png

Not wanting to miss out all the fun, Leia volunteered to help the guys out on their missions.
    Han had to pick up a package at the First Order District to deliver to Hondo, and Luke had to scramble up the control tower.
    3eTayGr.png
    I6KlJ7b.png

Han noticed Luke's droid still with Leia and her droid, Rover.
    BG5r7tG.png

Fortunately, Luke was done with his tasks and was trying to override the storage crate.
    OplRgsu.png

"Where'd they go?" Leia looked around the courtyard and was stopped by one of the First Order officers. Fortunately, she didn't get into trouble and was found by Han.
    They got what they needed and headed over to Catarina for Han to drop off a package for Hondo before heading back to base for Luke to report to Vi.
    kBvj9fg.png
    wnkzwmX.png
    lh2k8GI.png
    YZxwIW1.png

Luke was worried sick for Leia for wandering around in the enemy's territory.
    pdV6O49.png

Returning to camp, they were met with a new face: Rey.
    6n6rxZA.png

But Rey's not the only one.
    Over at the First Order District, there was a mysterious masked man. Just by the sight of him gave the Lothario siblings chills and hoped they didn't get spot by him.
    aiwA9Jc.png
    ZwHCLcF.png

Leia stood guard, watching out for any officers and Stormtroopers.
    VnJRmdv.png
    XHnLO8T.png

Luke sent Shade out to scramble up the panel on the control tower, only for the poor droid to get shocked. It set off an alarm, and Luke got what he needed and fixed up Shade.
    They got out of there without getting caught by the enemy.
    TvU6qTz.png

Luke met up with Rey, and they instantly fought each other (friendly spar).
    qmJDaG2.png
    imrUQSR.png

Although on a break with Leia and Han at Catarina, Luke was waiting for someone from the Scoundrel for information on the prototype blaster.
    7zWNnNk.png

Once he got what he needed, he snuck off when Han and Leia were playing Sabacc.
    z5J5xpf.png

Luke sent Shade to create a distraction so he can sneak inside the base. Shade only distracted the two women, but not Kylo Ren.
    fB7A89j.png

At least he snuck inside and did a quick attempt to unlock crate when he heard his name being called from outside.
    Atz8LfX.png

Unfortunately, Leia was caught by Kylo Ren.
    vtQlln2.png

"LEIA!"
    "Luke...run!"
    ut7obmr.png

At the Resistance Encampment...
    "So that's where it is," Han muttered to himself. "Now, let's see if I seek my way into the First Order District base."
    x0gRJzB.png

Luke came back alone and told the others what happened to Leia. She was being held captive by the First Order.
    LhQxC2y.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @PeculiarPlumbob happy 1st birthday to your sims family - and so many generations is quite an achievement! I always make it to about 6 and then move on. They are all so lovely too.

@Keidra I was feeling very low today but your post about Ezio and Caleb cheered me up. They are so sweet together and the waterfall proposal was very romantic. The synchronised idles also gave me giggle.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Wanted to play around with sentiments so I killed one of my sims by freezing her to death and then had her wife give the reaper a death flower so now they have both sentiments about this near death experience
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited December 2020
    My legacy is now getting so huge! Sadly, I only have one male sim bearing the legacy name(Cole is the last name I started with) as everyone else has different last names, or are of the opposite gender.

@PeculiarPlumbob congrats! I'm heading into five months (started July 7 of this year) into my own legacy challenge. That's an achievement for me, as I've been known to restart constantly.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    @Keidra every time I see them it's always best looks first, Ezio's dinner look and Caleb in that darn sweater <3
    @PeculiarPlumbob I couldn't imagine playing a sims family that long some of my favorites couldn't last that long cause I'm a magnet for corruption but I like to hear when others can.
    @DarkAngel1994 I love that I really have to get back to batuu my sims have never held a lightsaber or owned a droid but you know, nice to have all the same. I'm curious if they'll just get her back or if they have more than that to look forward to.

Well awesomes out I took waaaay too many pics I cut out most of them yes but this will be a bigger post with more spoilers I don't know why I went this route it just happened.
    bhF1fZC.png
    New promotion, new look.
    0QtzqmV.png
    About to finish some work during the holiday she wonders about letting her just waste the day, while working on her report she calls Haruto...and Kado she has to be good to both of them she just doesn't want either of her daughter see the bad side if she can help it. Thinking maybe they ought to all try and get along for the kids today. Though of course they would maybe even for her.
    Ew3hsq2.png
    Got the whole messed up crew together for a little Llama day fun.
    ARJUC2V.png
    782U5O9.png
    zRLTT6P.png
    YX8MfK8.png
    Lea trying to talk to the bartender about the injustice of her not getting some of that float in her sippy cup, too much sugar little miss.
    nnCVnb0.png
    oVLlclE.png
    Then of course after focusing on the day Kado tries to talk to Haruto even if he feels some type of way about the whole thing..
    za7iExo.png
    Mkksomh.png
    But then so does Haru I don't think the looks were really connected but they seemed so well timed, hug pout mmhmm.
    RaLEV5h.png
    It was a rather successful morning.
    8S0X5x5.png
    Afterwards Gemma decided some one on one time would be good for Nanami and herself.
    cS0cAQf.png
    It was kind of successful..
    e8ylitv.png
    "Oh dear...are you alright?" she asked.

"Fine..I think" they of course had to keep playing I missed the skiing picture though.
    ZRNNdIb.png
    Turns out she's more a natural at snowboarding, just like Gemma.

Little switch in the spoiler too
    RV68bLD.png
    Nanami liked it either way it was nice to have a family, even if theirs was a little odd now.
    ikZFrWQ.png
    The festival of youth came around again and she really had been the last kid her age looking for a home it was better this way...family outing and such...
    pD3V4tV.png
    I don't know why Haruto was moody but Gemma thought she could help.

"When we go, you and Candi should come home with us, and you know, stay there."
    se9ocQ9.png
    "R...really?"

She nodded, she knew Kado wasn't going to leave his wife even if it was for the best there was no reason for Haru to just hide out.
    4clG2H5.png
    JlW0PFm.png
    he cheered right up.
    ZHVC1Nx.png
    And stuffed his face he was switching between a crepe and this thing he got out of the vending machine.
    jY1BuBf.png
    When the girls were asleep he was over the moon thinking this meant she chose him, he didn't have to be alone anymore.
    pVCHCqh.png
    Something he was delighted by.
    6EWXZTh.png
    It's been busy...but you could have rested in a better position...that's a stitch in your neck waiting to happen.

Wellllll yep.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,179 Member
    So Casey needed to ask her dad some advi-Wait, is that her dad or is that the clone?
    cNkX6vk.png
    Grim: "Nah, I'm the real Grim. The Clone doesn't exist anymore."
    Casey: "Wait, the clone is dead?"
    Grim: "No, the Clone no longer exists. He fulfilled his purpose. Now what did you need advice about?"
    Casey: "I.....think we should just pretend this never happened."
    rY0vto2.png
    Ha ha silly Anakin, going to school in his pajamas. That'll surely soothe the mood from that existential quandary revolving around the Clone. RIP Clone.
    8pmGjx8.png
    You might be sitting there going "Wow, Grim is taking care of the baby!" No, I made him do that. The baby was dying and Grim would've let her die.
    ipFppWZ.png
    Well since the kids are at school, Grim and Sabrina are going to do what they want. Which is play video games! And yes, that is the toddler in the background tearing the cabinets apart while her parents pay no attention to it.
    RFbISSJ.png
    After that, Grim decided to do some workou-Wait Grim, watch out! You can't do situps there, you'll hit your head on the ottoman!
    g0NvSfw.png
    And there goes a few brain cells.
    qQLeoqS.png
    After that workout session Sabrina was feeling flirty.....and hey, here's her husband getting pumped so.....Might as well.
    vwCv5QE.png
    Wow she really is hands on in this relationship.
    SuHVeKl.png
    But two can play that game.
    eStoz9O.png
    TsPr4X8.png
    Grim: "Did that just get you pregnant?"
    Sabrina: "I guess so."
    Grim: "We need to stop doing this."
    zJVm3zM.png
    So Grim decided to play with Jewel over here.
    0g45JZR.png
    When he realized that Samara just aged up to a toddler!
    ceh8H9D.png
    Anakin: "Hey dad guess what, I just lost my first tooth!"
    vWBxZtE.png
    Grim: "That's great! That's a sign you're getting older! You know what that means?"
    grIwpuf.png
    Grim: "Time to start training my youngling, you will soon be a powerful Sith Lord!"
    PV1xqUN.png
    Anakin: "Dad, the Training droid shot me. I don't want to do this anymore."
    Grim: "Fight through the pain, kid!"
    pfhEzzq.png
    Casey: "Dad, why do I hear Anakin screaming in pain outside?"
    Grim: "Shhh, he's learning!"
    SoLtMCg.png
    Well since Samara is a toddler, one can only guess what she can be talking with Jewel about.
    Jewel: "When I age up, we shall strike. They will never see it coming."
    wH94JFt.png
    Looks like Grandma is here to visit.
    qaT3ZVj.png
    She ignored her own son so she can spend time with the baby.
    I34ezq8.png
    Meanwhile in the city.
    Vendor: "Sir, can you not just stand there in complete silence? You're scaring my customers away."
    4Zw8cnS.png
    Gil: "...................."
    SO1Zmy1.png
    So Anakin invited his new friend from school over, Blanca......Yes it's Blanca, I thought it was Bianca but....low and behold, it's certainly Blanca.
    M46bDwZ.png
    She's one of the only classmates of Anakin's that doesn't have a very janked up face made by smooshing two ugly randomly generated townie's faces together....Guess that'll be Anakin's future wife unless someone else comes along.
    YqiVAKM.png
    Casey: "Kid, I don't know what you're doing out here....But it's pouring rain out here so I don't know what I'm doing out here either."
    03ljdIS.png
    Anakin: "Dad, why are we playing with dolls aren't you supposed to be training me to be a Sith?"
    Grim: "Playing with Dolls IS Sith Training!"
    CNhHZTL.png
    Grim: "Like for instance, this is Madame Priss. She enjoys tea and CRUSHING HER ENEMIES! So I adore her for that. But I will destroy her in an instant if it ensures my place of power in this galaxy."
    Anakin: ".......What is wrong with you?"
    ia91G8e.png
    Oh dear, looks like Blanca is scared of the monster under the bed.
    Wr2GaOa.png
    Anakin: "Relax, the monster under the bed isn't so scary, he and I go way back."
    36PDSXZ.png
    Oh looks like Jewel is ready to age up.
    PDRRJKy.png
    Jewel: "Finally, it's time for me to strike!"
    6UgTruy.png
    Grim: "Wait, my daughter is a child now? You know what this means!?"
    VG7iCho.png
    Jewel: "But Dad, I have plans!"
    Grim: "And you can do what you want after you've trained!"
    H40fiZP.png
    Jewel: "This droid just shot me!"
    Grim: "Fight through the pain, I'm going to get myself a drink."
    HMIPy0c.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@RedDestiny92 - It's an alright pack, but it's awesome to get a lightsaber and a droid. :)

Fighting Back
    Luke and Han managed to find Leia, but Han was struck with fear when Kylo Ren used the force on him.
    (Not shown because my game lagged a bit) Luke had Shade to shock Kylo, giving them enough time to escape.
    R1A3D0Z.png

The gang came back safely, and Leia thanked Luke for saving her.
    7VuExZt.png

"Hey, what about me?" Han stated.
    "Hmmm. What's an appropriate way to thank a handsome hero like you?" Leia thought for moment and caught the man off guard with a smooch.
    KIgtwwM.png
    Y3xVlJS.png

Luke was able to go down underneath to the Resistance Base to check up on some available missions. One of them was to meet with the Defector at Catarina, who had the information on the First Order's plan to find the Resistance.
    The Defector turned out to be Cora Arrel (the sim in the Journey to Batuu trailer). Unfortunately, Luke heard that Cora was arrested by the First Order.
    dBKBbsn.png
    Enmenkq.png

The information they have wasn't enough to know what the First Order are up to, and Luke had to sneak right into base. It won't be that easy, so he needs a disguise.
    He was able to get a fake ID at Don-Orkar's Antique, but getting the uniform is going to be tough.

Or maybe not. All Luke did was bribe with the officer and got the uniform just like that.
    8mprvXy.png
    Kbre5Uk.png

Leia now got her very own lightsaber, and the Lothario siblings sparred.
    bCjYbmw.png
    HXtlPT7.png

At Black Spire Outpost, the First Order banners were tagged with the symbols of the Resistance.
    J7r8QS5.png

After completing tasks to become the Specialist, he was given a daring rescue mission to save a scientist being held captive in the First Order facility on one of the moons of Batuu.
    Han knew who they should go ask...Chewbacca.
    Not sure how Luke can understand him, but he thanked Chewbacca for the help before setting off on the X-Wing with Vi.
    K8kb0zh.png
    loIC0Rf.png

Final
    This may be the final showdown: in order to stop the First Order, they would have to destroy the equipment on the TIE Echelon to track the Resistance down easily.
    Luke had Leia and Han distract the officers as he hacked into the holotable.
    wHJ5OEc.png
    Pnppuq1.png

Shade distracted the officer for awhile...
    tMsfZoR.png

...but Luke got shocked when he failed to hack into the holotable.
    5gydriu.png

Outside of the base, Han got into a scuffle with the other officer, and Luke failed the second time.
    ZItE0Li.png
    7lmOptD.png

Third times the charm.
    QfIjgi5.png

Like last time, Shade managed to distract Kylo Ren and Arlo while Luke destroyed the TIE Echelon.
    xZNoBj1.png

The Resistance members congratulated Luke, Leia, and Han for helping out to defeat the First Order and save Batuu.
    JyrD9Wm.png

My boy completed his aspiration.
    phkAn86.png

The gang made it back home on Earth.
    syCPqIn.png

"Ya know, I may not be a psychic, but you're going to go far, kid," Han commented.
    "For the first time since we met, I totally agree with ya," Luke said.
    0SrSMCj.png

Leia came back out with her and Luke's father, Tristan, and introduced her father to Han.

Tristan doesn't seem to mind when his daughter was giving affection from a man from space.
    LCpctio.png

It's an end of part one of the Generation 9. The second part will be up soon, revealing the Gen. 9 heir.
    You can already guess who it is.
    pw0213q.png?1
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    @Becka28 I used to be the same. I never got past the 6th generation but with this family, I just kept going for some reason.

@HillyBeth 7 months is a long time. I also used to restart a lot but nowadays this is the only family I play and I don't even feel like starting a new one.

@RedDestiny92 I mean, playing one family for a long period of time doesn't fit the play style of most people :'D
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    Sorry about my absence and not responding to tags. I have not been receiving the notifications on my phone, and I haven't had a chance to respond on my computer.

I'm almost ready to share updates. I've been absent because I'm working on my Island Living Store. The general idea is that this store will act as a substitute for many things in build mode and CAS with a focus on beach and island objects.

So, when my sims want to buy something they normally would get in build mode, I'll have these items for sale in the store.

The rules for objects will be simple: Items must be bought in a store if possible. I can change the items color in build mode, but I can't change the item.

Clothing has similar rules. I predesigned 5 sets of clothing with an Island Theme for all 7 or 8 categories for Men, Women, Boys, and Girls. Sets can't be changed in CAS but the colors can be changed.

I need to add the themed items for sale and finish building the store, but this will be something I develop in the household rotation.
    edited December 2020
    Corazon
    First | Previous

First, look-books! These are what they looked like as of 3 Nov, some of them haven't changed, some have.
    caleb.png

emilia.png

ezio.png

liberty.png

lilith.png

morgyn.png

10-09-20-6-17-08-PM2.png
    The first thing they did in the new house was plant the garden together. They both frequently went out there to take care of it autonomously, so I let them keep it. Some Sims make better gardeners than others. These two seem to have decided the plants were their children.
    10-09-20-9-57-46-PM2.png
    Eventually, they went out on a date together again. This time, to jenba's SolCaf. Hilariously, this one gave Ezio food poisoning and the waiter dropped their food. It wasn't a very great experience. But neither of them was upset about anything, of course. They were too busy being really into each other anyway.

10-09-20-9-59-36-PM2.png
    Well, this one managed to slow them down a little. Yep, Geeta decided to just up and die during their date. Caleb was late to class because of it, since you can't leave the lot or anything during a death.

10-09-20-10-02-34-PM2.png
    Ezio didn't let it slow him down any, though. I daresay he was quite unbovvered. I think her urn's even still in the back of that lot that's how unbovvered we were.

10-13-20-5-28-40-PM2.png
    Caleb got to class an hour late, and then did his presentation. Because yeah.

10-13-20-8-14-59-PM2.png
    When Ezio and Caleb moved out, the following several weeks, Morgyn spent a lot of time standing on their front porch. This time, he ran into Lilith while doing it. Lol Idk I imagine she was a lot like "So, how long have you been here?" "... oh, you know... here and there..." "Morgyn, for Watcher's sake, leave them alone."
    It was interesting because Morgyn would stay all day, talking to Caleb, and the second Ezio got home from work he suddenly had to jet. Hmmm. Jee. Suspect. A little suspect...

10-14-20-2-50-18-AM2.png
    Lilith on the other hand was perfectly happy to talk to either one. She liked talking to both, even. Actually, she's rather tolerant of them flirting in the same conversation with her. Which is good because they do it a lot.

10-14-20-7-47-50-PM2.png
    When I had Caleb and Morgyn married in the original TMA save, they'd mostly ignore one another. Occasionally, they'd jump in the shower together. Calio were a bit to get used to, because they'll flirt up a storm, they're constantly getting into "You're cute." "No you." "No YOU." cycles, they'll autonomously use higher-level romance interactions, and when they do autonomously woohoo, it's usually after a long string of flirting and not very soon after the woohoo before. It's... idk. I can't describe the level of adoration for this pairing I have.

I tried to do Cagyn again after this and it just. Felt weird. And wrong, bit wrong.

10-14-20-9-23-46-PM2.png
    As it happened, we had a wedding to do! It seemed fitting, given they bonded in Sulani for the most part, that they get married there, too, so we gathered everyone up in Sulani on the beach, I did some modifications, and we went from there.

I don't let my Sim pairings get married until they both roll the 'get married to' whim at once, and since this is a rotational save, that took a bit. But, eventually, they did both roll it. I also have the glitch where I'll lose my pinned whims if I edit anything from manage worlds, lot or household, residential or not, I have to do it from live mode to preserve whims, and with both Sims present because travelling without a Sim will cause their whims to reset. Hahahahaha. This is so broke. Anyway, so we travelled there and I edited it when we got there.

10-14-20-9-23-59-PM2.png
    Morgyn looks unsure if Ezio is qualified for this, but it's okay. He's got fresh chef and maxed cooking, Morgyn. This is amusing because when Ezio and Cassandra first got married, Cassandra also made her own darn cake at the wedding venue. If I remember right she had the refined palate quirk though and I wasn't taking chances and making it possible someone might feed her... -gulp- ... normal food.

10-14-20-9-27-11-PM2.png
    Half the wedding Morgyn looked like he ate a lemon. He was also very disinterested in the ceremony itself. I know he has RJF, but he spent the later half of the wedding looking cheery and bouncy as, after getting a few drinks into him.
    Me: What the-

Forgive Ezio's dress, I converted it to male frame myself and it's a little odd on one shoulder. Do you have any idea what CC shopping for a wedding dress for a male frame Sim is like? Torture. Horrible. Terrible. Awful. No good.

10-14-20-9-39-07-PM2.png
    It started cloudy at the beginning of the ceremony and I... honestly at the time I barely noticed. I was just so happy they were getting married and they both looked unbelievably happy about it too.

10-14-20-9-41-35-PM2.png
    But the sky cleared up over the course of the ceremony.

10-14-20-9-48-08-PM2.png
    Everyone sat down around the cake and congratulated the grooms until they got bored of it. Morgyn had spent ten minutes complaining to the bartender. (Mele Kahananui. Poor her.)

10-14-20-9-51-26-PM2.png

10-14-20-9-52-37-PM2.png
    Custom wedding poses and pics! Glad I got them before the sky went overcast again and it started raining.

10-14-20-9-55-03-PM2.png
    Morgyn and Lilith still trying really hard to be a couple.

10-14-20-9-59-06-PM2.png
    They spent the latter half of the wedding sitting around telling each other dumb jokes.

10-14-20-10-09-14-PM2.png
    They did it autonomously. The sky turned dark, and a torrent of rain unleashed, but Ezio and Caleb ditched their own wedding and went swimming, because more than Sulani was their spot, it was the water that'd brought them together. It was only fitting, I suppose, that they became each other's in it, too.

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    The Thain family is the last of the first rotation! Just a short update for the Thain family. Hurray - as we can start building families and such now that we move into the second rotation...now it gets fun!

Yet again we start the week off with a rainy day. The Thain's live right on the fishing pond...I probably should have placed a fishing family on this lot but oh well!
    50684457347_087ecbab4a_c.jpg

Robert and Catherine Thain love each other very much but aren't super friendly with each other. There is a ton of romance but not any communication. This could be interesting! Robert works in the business career and is a romantic at heart. Catherine works for the local newspaper but aspires to be an author. She enjoys spending her time outdoors when she can.
    50683616803_a92b40646f_c.jpg

The first two families started their lives in Windenburg with a fire so why not the Thain family as well!
    50684458622_5594cc32cc_c.jpg

Catherine loves to spend her time reading on the back porch. While Robert loves to cook Asian food in the kitchen. I'm not sure if pouring the sauce into the dish with eyes closed is the best idea?!
    50683619863_5bfc57007b_c.jpg
    50684453677_cdc0b5671b_c.jpg

Catherine has befriended Percy due to his floral knowledge.
    50683618593_969261f909_c.jpg

Another brown eyes, black haired Sim in an interesting outfit. Also, an interesting outfit to wear when you are part of the fishing club!
    50683615783_b52680dce7_c.jpg

That is it for rotation 1 in Windenburg. Rotation 2 should start to bring babies, friendships, promotions and whatever else the game has in store as the couples (some of them anyways) focus less on careers and skills and more on life. I have randomly selected the order for rotation 2 and the family to start us off will be the Quelch family!
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Keidra (p808) I liked seeing Caleb and Ezio enjoying Mt. Komorebi, and now they're going to have a baby eventually … ! :D
    I said something over voice-chat with S.O. about how I CAN ship Caleb back to his sister and Morgyn can go back to being a hobo sage if they make me mad, and suddenly they started getting along. The Sims are Skynet.)
    Yikes. This made me laugh.

Anyway, Reaper-Ezio is impressive. How many times did he get promoted after reaching the top of his career to make 1,057/hr?

I love the later shots of the wedding, especially their wedding clothes. It's unique.

@Becka28 (p808) Bradley needs to be more understanding? Even though he does have a point about marrying someone you barely know. But the wedding was beautiful!

@vancanuckfan86 (p809) Do you have a place where you list all of the families in your rotation?

@SwanSong93 I haven't commented on Reality Kings before, but I want to say that I'm enjoying your posts.

@IfIdieyoung (p809) I like Kai and Archie's home in Windenburg. Did you build it? Kayleigh's adorable.

@Metior_Ice (p809)
    Calum has been father of the year, like usual. He's been Making sure Ember has been fed, and he's helped keep an eye on her.

Is that all it takes to get father of the year? Regardless, I like how he tries to spend time with his daughter. They're cute together.

Arihi's income contributions compared to Calum's are hilarious. Have you not played her as much or does she run the garden, etc.?

@RedDestiny82 (p810) I'm glad Gemma took in Nanami and I hope that Nanami is able to overcome her fears of being abandoned.

(p811) I like Gemma's new look. I'm rooting for Gemma even though I don't like Kado.
    @hanuel lol, well she's part of the problem so he's in the clear, always nice to see your family together they all look so pretty in your pics.
    Thank you.

@HillyBeth Do only the males in your legacy pass on the last name?
    My legacy is now getting so huge! Sadly, I only have one male sim bearing the legacy name(Cole is the last name I started with) as everyone else has different last names, or are of the opposite gender.

Congrats on 7 months and on having a big family of interesting sims! I have aging on with my legacy and it's not on long either, but I think I've only gone from gen 4 being children to gen 4 being YA/adults in 1 year of real time. Haha. I'm so slow with this generation.

Fier Legacy :)
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler

INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and had a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built in San Myshuno, where he recently relocated his family and where he intends to raise the next generation of his children.

PAST POSTS
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye P1
    25. Saying Goodbye P2
    26. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    27. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Deli)
    28. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    29. A Productive Day
    30. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    31. A Day for Love P2 (Delmarya)
    32. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    33. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Deli)
    34. Debating Firsts (Darius)
    35. Limited Romance at the Romance Festival (Deli)
    36. Happy Lunar New Year P1 (Delmarya)
    37. Happy Lunar New Year P2 (Asher)
    38. Aster's Past (Delmarya)
    39. Reservations About Everything (Deli)
    40. Moving On (from Sulani to San Myshuno)
    41. First Days in San Myshuno
    42. The Spice Festival is too Hot

After returning from a rather dismal attempt at being social in city's spice district, Delmarya Fier (Deli) approached her father, Asher.
    KuoMwCt.jpg

Her sisters, who returned with her, went straight to bed, tired from the outing and from running to escape the downpour courtesy of the thunderstorm that suddenly erupted.
    R7Bj7l3.jpg

Deli was tired too, but in quite a different way. She was tired of being a weak vampire, wanted to experience the sun without fear again, and no longer cared about what it would cost her.
    M5yy1N2.jpg

Asher couldn't have been happier: his daughter was embracing her powers and finally seemed to be accepting that, like him, she was a vampire.
    Vte4NUZ.jpg

The next day (after Deli's graduation ceremony went off the rails—more on that next time), Cora (Asher's 11th child (3rd generation)) came to visit her parents for the first time since they moved. For an elderly woman, Cora had amazing wrinkleless skin. Was it because of her skincare regime, her immortal parents, or her refusal to cater to stereotypes—who knew? Regardless, her mother, Adelise, was overjoyed to see her.
    PaxWMEQ.jpg

While visiting, Cora imparted some elderly wisdom to her much younger siblings. Adelise had been exhausted and couldn't spend as much time as she wanted with her daughter, a daughter who ironically and somewhat sadly was older than her in many ways. Adelise only just managed to sit down for a nap on the couch before passing out. Was she finally aging? Surely not...
    MsoQSTh.jpg
    fONFpxB.jpg
    While she napped, Rashad, who was never ever too busy to spend time with one her younger daughters, came around for his daily visit, flirting with Dysis as she finished her college assignments. Dysis rewarded him with a massage for his daily trek to her home. The two had been dating for a while, but they never spoke of marriage or even of Dysis moving somewhere with Rashad. Were they waiting for her graduation, just taking their time, or neither?
    BvUmD9f.jpg
    Kw98WgF.jpg

Adelise woke refreshed. With her brain cleared she instantly realized what was causing her fatigue: pregnancy. Baby #17 was on the way.

Adelise called her Asher over. Initially, he suspected that his wife needed his superior strength to help her with something, but when she didn't he was flummoxed and then became impatiently excited as he guessed what she was going to tell him.
    X6BNBfa.jpg
    tqJ3Bc0.jpg
    XigqG7P.jpg
    4KoDw0O.jpg

This is what happens when you have fewer than 8 sims in a home and risky autonomous woohoo. This baby is earlier than planned. :)
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I just finished what I call my 20th rotation in my main save! (Basically the first one I had to write notes for was #2 and everything that happened before that was all part of rotation 1).

And I ended up with 81 screenshots for this last household, so that might be more than one post.

In the meantime, some comments.

@haneul Nice to see Deli wants to get training. From my perspective it would be great if she could earn sunlight resistance, though I understand her misgivings. Wow, 17 is a lot of kids!

@Keidra I love those super amorous couples! Some of mine are a little like that, and more so since the sentiments were introduced. You kind of can't help but love them when they love each other that much, right? Also I love Ezio's hair. Also the wedding was gorgeous!

@vancanuckfan86 Great to meet all your families! It might take me a few more posts of each to keep them straight. How many total do you have? I look forward to getting to know them better.

@DarkAngel1994 Straight from Strangerville to Batuu! It is true that there are a lot of less adventurous years in between and it's fun to focus on the exciting parts. Loved Luke and Leia and Han's adventures.

@DoodlyDoofus Wow they have a lot of kids! Not sure if you're as familiar with the Christmas Vacation as my family is, but when Grim hit his head on the ottoman I thought of Clark's line to Eddie, "Do you really think it will make a difference?" Grim hasn't been the sharpest tool in the shed. I am still loving the random Gil appearances and the mystery about his background that we may never know.

@RedDestiny92 Love seeing the Snowy Escape pictures! The sledding is so cute! And yeah, Don will always be Don, even after death.

@PeculiarPlumbob Wow! 16 generations is a lot! I have only made it to 8, and gave up when the 8th gen heir was a toddler. I do plan to go back and use her as my test sim for university. My current save will be 2 in late January and we've only made it to the first 4th generation baby... but that's a pretty big rotational save. Anyway, congrats on that accomplishment! The current family is so cute!

@SwanSong93 I haven't played the fame part of the game much, so it's fun to see everything that's happening with your famous sims!

@HillyBeth You've been making a lot of progress! Welcome baby Rosemary!

@GrimlyFiendish Samael is very cute! I love the "ok I guess we can play" line.

@Metior_Ice Well, changing Tarsus to Tartarus would take that plotline down a different direction... he was supposed to be a one night stand! But we'll see. I am curious how much the sentiments will have faded by the time I get back. My toddlers have never been quite as much trouble as yours so I hope that's not a new bug. I like the name Jade and I agree it fits the stone theme.

@Beardedgeek Nice to see the ladies having a good time on the beach. And yay, another servo!

@Becka28 I love the yellow family! This is the most I have ever seen of a berry challenge. I like the names Slate and Dove, in this context. I look forward to seeing more!

That's as far as I will get tonight. Between Hawkeye football and the Christmas tree that needs decorating it's been a kind of busy evening. Love all of your stories and look forward to seeing more of them! Happy Simming!
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Oh jeez 100 new posts even. Sorry, guys, still getting back into the swing of things!

Also I just started playing Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines, and it's consuming my time and also my soul. Here's my fledgling! Her name is Sierra, and she's a former environmental activist turned high-humanity Gangrel, which pleases her immensely. When she meets Beckett she's 100% going to attach herself to his arm and go "you're my dad now".

jsAp9Pg.jpg

(Possibly Nines too, for saving her life. Jack has already been given the title of Favourite Weird Uncle and she'd lowkey die for Mercurio, Knox, and the Thinblood kids.)

@sunblond little Olivia a criminal?! Wow. Man, poor Bo...

@DarkAngel1994 belated, but I'm so sorry for your loss. Hope you're doing okay.

Oh gosh Kamaria and Lulu are so cute! They do grow up nicely, too! Ha, figured when I saw the names of the kids where that'd be going! Luke, you are a Jedi, like your fa-- well, not this time, actually, but you know. The tension between Luke and Han is a bit concerning, though... Uh oh, trouble!! Very dramatic adventure!

@Keidra I really like the idea of that Last Night festival! That's the first trimester bump?! ...I'm anticipating triplets. Oh jeez a bunch of your images aren't loading :( Server shenanigans? Yeah, Lilith I can definitely see as an athlete, but environmentalist Caleb is a new one! God seriously my kingdom for proper poly Sims! That edit is still so cool. I love Splinter. "(if Lilith could legally marry a treadmill, I should think she would)" See this is why we need polyamory, so Lilith can marry a treadmill and a weight machine. Ahh, the Sulani trip! Those romantic dorks <3 The waterfall thing is still perfect! God they are so fluffy <3 And a beautiful wedding!

@DoodlyDoofus no I abjectly refuse to eat anything made by Grim. And hey, Grom is stylin'! Oh, those gnomes are trouble...

On to some Snowy adventures! I sent the Vatores, Johnny, Morgyn, and Luca off on vacation, here is their first day!

A criminal!!
    gZwPgsX.png
    Upon arrival in Mt Komorebi, Caleb immediately goes for a photo op.
    7cQYxPQ.png

"I've seen so much about you on Simstagram!"
    9fB5gi3.png

Cheese!
    K9UGcKY.png

Wait no -
    LhLUbYn.png

Okay yeah you deserved that.
    MjhB4Sk.png

Meanwhile, babysitting is going great.
    wE4Rufr.png

Poor Johnny isn't sun-resistant and toddlers can't hike, so he stays behind to watch Luca while I learn just how bugged vampires with superspeed are while hiking.
    FaeOef7.png

Morgyn and Lilith look like they know it, too.
    W6OSr5I.png

*eyes emoji*
    ZfZ95KE.png

They have no idea who this is. Morgyn is crying. Caleb is taking photos. Really, now.
    spiq3z9.png

Made it to the temple! Make a wish!
    RMl5zRU.png

Okay yes and a selfie. It's Caleb we're talking about, here!
    Freg07U.png

Morgyn, meanwhile, makes some new friends.
    PdHgypw.png

"I told you we should have taken a right turn back at the fountain..."
    cdUQqrQ.png

Lilith has a prickly encounter.
    7UNC70M.png

Back to the rental, and... Caleb, I'm not sure that's a swimming pool...
    Vr2I0kK.png

Time for dinner! Minor note, but it bugs me that toddlers don't sit at the kotatsu itself. Like they clearly have a sitting animation, could they not just scoot them a little closer? They need warm feet too!
    m43NMMO.png

An agent of chaos!!
    vfiIhgU.png

Will his chaos ever be contained?!
    FvhKC6K.png

...Yes, because it's time for bed. Wholesome Sibling Bonding #1...
    75CjvKR.png

...and Wholesome Sibling Bonding #2, with some 4 AM chess! Morgyn and Luca are asleep, and Johnny is watching a comedy show. Good place to leave them for now - the next day, they're hitting the slopes!
    d8iAXd2.png
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 3: Episode 12

The Landgraabs visited the Villareal mansion. Malcolm, who is apparently a fan of Jordan, asked for an autograph.
    ep12a.jpgShow spoiler to see what happened next.
    Nancy insisted on privately talking to Jacques in the basement corridor where no one would hear them. She gave him a gift, and guess what it is? It's a death flower-scented bouquet! Jacques just got a taste of his own medicine. Nancy had the idea that Jacques intended to poison her before, so she planned this revenge.
    ep12b.jpg

Nancy returned to the kitchen and told them that Jacques is busy watching TV in the basement. Grim Reaper harvested Jacques' soul without his family noticing.
    ep12c.jpg

Jacques' family found out he's dead after the Landgraabs left, and the burial took place the next morning in Newcrest Cemetery.
    ep12d.jpg

Jordan visited Kendra's residence after the burial. He saw Zoe and J's twins (boy and girl) during the visit, unaware that he's now a father too.
    ep12e.jpg

Erik had a date with Ava in Casbah Gallery where he asked her to be his girlfriend.
    ep12f.jpg

Screenshot-366.png

Manuel congratulated him through a text message.
    Screenshot-367.png

Now, Erik has Pristine Reputation.
    Screenshot-365.png

Erik had a Fan Meet and Greet Event in Stargazer Lounge where he performed comedy routines and sang for his fans.
    ep12g.jpg

Erik got a role without auditioning for the first time. His co-stars were Veronica (celebrity rank "Rising Star"; career rank "Sitcom Star") and a random townie. Veronica, who had just broken up with her boyfriend (a producer, the one sitting beside Erik in the picture below), greeted Erik by giving him a rose. Ava (wearing Sci-Fi costume), who was also in the studio, got jealous.
    ep12h.jpg

Erik got into his doctor costume without having his hairstyle changed. Then he told the director he's ready.
    ep12i.jpg

Show spoiler to see how Erik's gig went and what happened after that.
    He did romantic scenes with Veronica which most likely made Ava even more jealous. His random townie co-star played a patient.
    ep12j.jpg

Erik got another gold and got promoted to "Rising Star."

Screenshot-368.png

Screenshot-369.png

After the gig, he broke up with Ava, realizing asking her to be his girlfriend was a mistake.
    ep12k.jpg

Screenshot-371.png

Judith Ward hosted a dinner party in her mansion where only celebrities (2-star and above, mostly actors and actresses) were invited. Among the guests were Jordan, Manuel, and Summer. Pure Mature, a club headed by Lisa, also gathered there. The current members are Lisa, Judith, Nina, Veronica, Deauxma, and Kendra. The club includes actresses that have romantic experience with a younger guy. During the party, Judith convinced Manuel's brother Ramon (now a "Supporting Actor"; now has "Rising Star" celebrity status, thanks to his affair with Judith) to leave his spouse. Ramon is a young adult slightly older than Manuel while Judith is an adult.
    ep12l.jpg

Mick starred in a movie with Lisa where he's the leading man.
    ep12m.jpg

After the shoot, Yuki came to the studio with Lisa's (and Jordan's) newborn daughter named Julia.
    ep12n.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    @haneul I'm glad you do :smile: I'll try my best to make my story even more interesting :wink:
    @Daephene The acting gigs are rather limited, but I think the costumes worn and the co-stars make the same gig quite different from each other :smile:
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • IfIdieyoungIfIdieyoung Posts: 45 Member
    I decided to challenge myself to rebuild/update an old build of mine to see how my style and skill has changed. It's an old hunting lodge turned restaurant in Granite Falls

Before
    Fgvszib.png
    ckloRhb.png

After
    K8m1sgm.png
    25gYhfo.png
    Origin id:
    lisimpson93
    edited December 2020
    Okay, mentions really quick, sorry for any typos I woke up to cats and now I'm dying of allergy:

@Becka28
    I'm glad they helped you feel better c: Hopefully you're doing better now!

@RedDestiny92
    Right tho? I want Ezio's entire wardrobe. ... wouldn't mind Caleb's either tbh. I keep saying I have no fashion sense but I think maybe I lied.

@haneul
    It's +30. Not sure how many it'd take without the boost of a university degree. It's going to go quite high over his lifetime I'm sure, he'll be the highest-paid lawyer in the history of ever. Mostly I want to see how high it'll go before I'm bored of it. (Ezio donates to charity a *lot*...)

(Btw, Caleb and Morgyn are still getting along, even in the saves they didn't get along in.)

@Daephene
    Interestingly, Morgyn's romance with Liberty is a lot calmer than Ezio and Caleb's. I expected his romances to consistently be over the top. They're obviously still into each other but once they got over the initial novelty, it's comfortable, whereas Ezio and Caleb are still a whirlwind of passion and tbh it gets tiring just to watch sometimes xD

@ryttu3k
    I just hate holidays, and with 7-day seasons, there's always a holiday going on, so normally I delete them all and just call that great. But then it was like ah, maybe just one... Nope, I looked, just one baby in there. And they're loading just fine for me, so dunno. My images for this thread are on postimages, not my server.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @keidra yes - and I enjoyed the lovely wedding :)
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @haneul - I do not have a public place I list all the families in my rotation but maybe this would be helpful to people. I do keep all my families on a google sheet file for myself. Do you have any suggestions?

@Daephene - Yes, it is probably confusing right now with all of them. I am currently playing eight families in the rotation for one week at a time (so two seasons set at 4 weeks each per rotation).
    edited December 2020
    MCCC decided to rename Ezio, so this one is Ezio Vatore. I didn't really want either of their names to change, but okay, I'll accept it. It sounds good actually. Anyway, with them married and whatnot, it was time to switch households. c:

Corazon
    Household: Ember
    First | Previous

10-14-20-10-50-10-PM2.jpg
    Lilith and Morgyn made one final last-ditch effort at being a couple, and then decided to give up the ghost. They broke up on amicable terms, and Morgyn moved out of Spire and into a house of his own. It seemed fitting to me, so I gave him Glimmerbrook Watch, and we built a tiny house on it. Now that we have platforms, I want to try rebuilding it with platforms. Hmm. Just because it'd be cool. He had a loft with his bed on it over the living room. (No, platforms don't save space. You can save maybe three squares with a bunk bed, but that's it.)
    10-15-20-1-28-23-AM2.jpg
    Morgyn's life would go in a very different direction than the one he expected it to go in. As it happened, a visit to Magnolia Blossom park introduced him to someone that'd inevitably change his life. I will say now, this is a weird friggin ship, and my friends can't seem to replicate it. I... think it's just my Morgyn that's into faceplanty astronauts.

Oh, fun trivia, the first save in which I managed to pair these two together (this is Liberty Lee, believe it or not), Liberty had capped the green bar with Caleb first, and then Morgyn met her when I made her a spellcaster and wouldn't go away. When Caleb started giving her shippy looks, Morgyn did too. So essentially, Morgyn trapped Caleb in a pointless relationship that didn't mean anything and then stole the girl he would've moved on from it with. No wonder Caleb was mad at him I guess. Caleb got invited to their wedding in that save and we haven't seen him since. In hindsight, it's almost like Morgyn was gloating about it. Ha ha stole your girl.

It's okay Caleb, a lot of people lose things to Morgyn. Their girlfriends, their hearts, their sanity...

10-15-20-2-10-38-AM2.jpg
    Liberty didn't stay very long, but it was enough to make an impression at least. Morgyn spent the rest of his time at the park playing chess. I knew exactly what degree I wanted him in, and I knew exactly how to get him into its distinguished version. Because we don't half-heartedly do things when we're an Ember, do we, no we do not.

10-15-20-3-05-13-AM2.jpg
    L liked to wander by, so we made good friends with her. I have autonomous mean interactions off, so as long as they only talk when I'm actively playing one, they get along just fine. If they talk when I don't play one, they'll end up hating each other. I don't know how EA made them friends by default because no... they hate each other. I suspect cheats.

10-15-20-3-09-17-AM2.jpg
    Made another friend. Morgyn eventually wisely advised her to break up with Darrel because 'not unhappy' isn't happy and it isn't good enough. Yup. Emilia and Darrel always break up amicably in my game too, so that wasn't really a huge loss either.

10-15-20-9-56-59-PM2.jpg
    Since Morgyn was very poor at this point (idr how much he had, I think I split it 30k between him and Lilith but he did not have a lot leftover after building his house), I scattered solar panels all over the yard to try and offset the bills a bit and make them more affordable over time. Unfortunately the ground solar panels get dirty and break pretty much constantly.

10-15-20-10-02-17-PM2.jpg
    Morgyn dancing around after being accepted into a number of distinguished degrees (I think only Ezio's count was higher, so go him). We then applied for a bunch of scholarships and managed to get tuition fully paid for, and even had some left over!

10-16-20-4-18-48-AM2.jpg
    After a while, Morgyn decided he really likes Liberty, and asked her to move in. She came with no money, so we had to spend a little extra and rearrange the house, that way she had a bed too, but we got her a computer and she managed to start pulling the entire household by herself winning Hillock II tournaments while Morgyn focused on university.

10-16-20-5-30-06-AM2.jpg
    Morgyn wasn't a huge fan of that, but it was better that way all the same. Juggling a job and university at the same time is a pain unless you've also got professional slacker, and who spends their satisfaction points on that this early? (Me. I would. I might've before.)

10-16-20-6-07-38-AM2.jpg
    I'm not sure what he was watching, but he's the first one to make this face at the television.

10-16-20-6-28-02-AM2.jpg
    Several saves spent ending up paired with L seems to have... changed, my Don Lothario a little. He's... tamer. This is not the last save I've caught him out with Penny. I looked, I have a mod to let me just grab control of whoever whenever, and in this screenshot:
    - He and Penny are married
    - He has no children
    She kept him the entire save. I know for sure they had one child, a daughter named Tori. They might've had a second child but I'm not sure, I haven't found a Lothario recently. Don and Penny's gravestones are next to each other in the Twin Oracle Point graveyard.

10-16-20-6-55-33-AM2.jpg
    Morgyn decided he wanted Liberty, and they had their first kiss and started dating. c:

10-16-20-7-31-23-AM2.jpg
    Some weeks after he moved out, Lilith came by. They spoke this one time and then Lilith never really came back until more recently. Anyway, while she was there, Morgyn introduced her to a friend of his...

10-16-20-7-37-38-AM2.jpg
    It's interesting watching them interact with each other, because Lilith oozes confidence and Emilia always seems a little intimidated by it. Not afraid-intimidated, more like, she doesn't want to look silly in front of her, so not wanting to do the wrong thing, Emilia doesn't really do anything at all. But the attraction was pretty obvious right off the bat. It usually is.

10-16-20-9-23-19-PM2.jpg
    It was kind of nice seeing these two both at the gym and talking. Interestingly, whenever the played household goes to the gym, Lilith is there, Caleb is there, sometimes Morgyn's there if he's not being played, but not Ezio. Ezio has level 10 fitness. Dunno.

Of course, nowadays in the post-SE era, the gym's full of Asians, because all of the SE Sims are into sports. It's kind of nice because it means making friends with them out in the wild is rather easy.

10-16-20-12-02-45-AM2.jpg
    Start of term meet and greet was happening, so Morgyn went. Nothing really interesting happened except he got into a game of juice pong with Raj Rasoya.

10-17-20-10-43-31-PM2.jpg
    The Embers have Ember-sense. It's almost like they're twins or something. This is around the spawn point near the Amicable Acolytes household, like halfway across the Glimmerbrook map from where Morgyn lives, but he sensed Ezio spawn in and transportalated over to him without me. Next thing I know he's poofing off somewhere and doesn't reappear and I'm like Morgyn where'd you go... oh. That's Ezio. That makes sense.

Ezio will occasionally do the same thing. So they *do* have a twin-bond. They just like to pretend they don't.

(In my head-canon, this Morgyn was upset about Caleb and Ezio's relationship not because he was jealous of Ezio, but because he was jealous of Caleb. Ergo, the more time Ezio spent around Caleb, the less he spent around Morgyn. And it does seem to have been that because now that Morgyn's got a career and a family of his own, he's a lot less nosy.)

10-18-20-1-58-06-AM2.jpg
    This time we took a date to the Bamboo Wok (also a jenba build). I like the Wok, it's got a nice design, but it's smaller than I tend to like my restaurants. For what it is, it's very nice. Honestly, we just do a lot of dates because 1, I like restaurants, and 2, it's nice, quality kind-of-alone-time.

10-18-20-12-45-10-AM2.jpg
    Well it paid off apparently, because Liberty randomly popped the question. Morgyn said yes. Incidentally, Liberty is the only one he's ever said yes to, and he's said it twice. When Caleb and Morgyn got married in TMA, Caleb asked too soon originally, and Morgyn said no, but then wouldn't ask again later, so Morgyn had to.

10-18-20-2-47-25-AM2.jpg
    Unfortunately, Simeon and L passed away. Morgyn is the last original Sage still alive, and now he will be upholding that legacy, looking after the portal from Glimmerbrook Watch, without their indirect support. L's gravestone is under the oak tree in the back of Morgyn's lot, illuminated with candles and decorated with flowers. Unfortunately, Simeon's tombstone got stuck in game-limbo, and his spirit faded before I could get to it. It is also now back there with L, anyway.

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited December 2020
    Well, this weekend I played the last house in this rotation, the Windenberg branch of the family. The first day of their week was Anniversary Day, so I took the three couples out on dates.

The house was founded by Khaled Mounib, a former busker from San Myshuno who fathered twin boys with my founding sim and after they broke up moved to Windenberg with one of the twins and married Mila Munch.

Khaled and Mila have been happily married for a long time. They immediately got Smitten sentiments when I took them on a date, and quickly moved on to Deeply in Love.
    6becZlO.png

Khaled's son Derrick stayed with them after he grew up, and his wife Evie Delgato moved in. For the anniversary, they had dinner at the restaurant where they got engaged. They are currently both in the adult stage.
    Fo7m0dB.png

Derrick and Evie's son Darius is a teenager. I had aged down Candy Behr a while back so they could date. He took the holiday as an opportunity to ask her to officially become his girlfriend.
    ONP1W9e.png

And then explore alternative uses for closets.
    bLemzxy.png

So, the week started out with a heavy focus on young love. I had intentionally made Darius without much fashion sense so his wardrobe may be a little cringey. Below the spoiler for faster loading.
    Candy called and asked Darius to come out to the nightclub in Newcrest.
    lnM1OwN.png
    NOe37EB.png

He tried to impress her with some dance moves but hurt his back.
    efeSBlx.png
    YzucBV3.png
    Being a teen he recovers faster than I would.

He got home after curfew and grandpa was disappointed.
    5qwlYCc.png

"But have you seen my girlfriend? How could I say no?"
    lZ8cSY7.png

The next day he asked her out. They met up at the ruins.
    r2sMDKG.png

They had some fun splashing around in the natural pool. But it was a little chilly. They're in the latter half of autumn at this point.
    mzYxalW.png

So then he thought he'd impress her by taking her out to a fancy restaurant in the city. There he tried the "Attempt to Seduce" action, which looked ridiculous.
    1c3Dyw9.png

"Behave yourself, we're in public!"
    f854sTo.png

I think she's adorable. I like her better with hair that matches her eyebrows, but I kept the splash of color at the ends.
    076wQ1s.png

He's not so bad either.
    g4ePeei.png

He's not great with spicy food though.
    k38gzAu.png

Then he invited her back home. He's had a tent in the backyard to play in since he was a child.
    ZvlIrDQ.png

Different kind of play now.
    PWQhYwB.png

The next morning Mila woke her up so she'd go to school, and just pretended she didn't hear what was going on right outside her window the night before.
    jLle3fe.png

Later that evening, Derrick sat Darius down for the woohoo talk, given how much messing around he was doing. It was awkward.
    2S31O5k.png
    gVG1Ho3.png

Darius actually got a hurt sentiment because of it! But really, his father seems rather open minded. Or oblivious to what's going on in the observatory behind him.
    gHpmtHG.png

When he smiled like this right after the, um, pivotal moment I decided he was ok with the nature of his son's relationship.
    EmGnKZS.png

But he and Evie decided it was past time they actually got to know the girl.
    CQA9X17.png

And the grandparents did too. It was awkward at first but she warmed up to the family.
    SANpELS.png
    WPjTskf.png

Darius is really happy they all like her so much.
    XwPphqJ.png

Even if it means they sometimes kill the mood.
    gDNJ51A.png

By the end of the week, Candy was friendly with all of the family and had developed a close sentiment with Evie. Derrick and Evie were sad to hear that she was an orphan living alone with her younger sister, and wanted to help.

But first, we had to say goodbye to some more members of the first generation. Khaled and Mila have been an adorable loving couple for so long. I recently looked it up and their wedding photo was from February of 2019. But even in a large, slow rotation like mine eventually old age catches up to us all.

I'm putting all of the sad stuff behind one spoiler because some of y'all might want to skip it.
    Khaled and Mila made sure they were clear about their feelings for each other in their last days. I have never seen so much autonomous flirting from them, to be honest.
    2bfAiaj.png

Khaled invited his extended family over. Here we have Derrick's twin brother Erick with his teenage son Jacob and daughter Noelle, and also a shot of just Khaled and Jacob.
    YjHplOD.png
    RytxsoT.png

Those three gathered with Khaled for a game, while Jacob's twin brother Esau went jogging all over Windenberg instead.
    VGdLCWd.png

"Why is everyone in my room?" "That's where the game table is, son."
    JaqrQYV.png

Actually Darius's bad mood is because he still had a hurt sentiment for his father about the woohoo talk.
    GnNjMuH.png

Darius gave up arguing and went to journal about his anger. Evie heartily approved.
    wue1wJT.png

He was still writing when Esau finally came back for a hug (before leaving the lot due to hygiene failure).
    aKqIMHS.png

Khaled had a bro hug with Erick.
    CZnx3ZT.png

Then invited Lucas and Wolfgang over too, apparently for a bathroom gathering.
    AFDIJsc.png

And suddenly Khaled realized he didn't feel so good.
    kVBb7ix.png

That was... insanely good timing. I got Wolfie there just in time to say goodbye.

Evie's environment reaction really doesn't suit the mood.
    qwZjcCV.png

Darius got back from walking the dog to find he really had something to journal about now.
    JFrRweT.png

Later, I think the next day, Candy took him out to distract him from his grief. It worked, because the romantic sentiments make the flirty buffs so strong they overpower the mourning ones (for a while, because they don't last as long). But I'm going to credit the success of this cheering up to teenage hormones.
    wcapvy0.png
    xbSly4C.png

And that evening Mila invited her sons over to console them about Khaled.
    4uQ2PBG.png

Hugs for each.
    lFdhJAa.png
    GXMLTxy.png

And I kid you not, immediately after she hugged Wolfie...
    cBQVIlT.png

Darius tried the "wail about death" option on the grim reaper, but to no avail.
    R03LYwj.png

Derrick has one fame star due to selling his paintings, and got the emotion bomb quirk. So while he commended his son for using his emotional control tools, he himself was a mess.
    mQNojGr.png

I lost Wolfie for a while and found him at Khaled's temporary gravesite, next to the Gunther Munch memorial sprite pool.
    cgtHrkL.png
    Later that night Derrick took both urns and moved them to the spot in the cemetery that Mila had picked out for them.

And then he caught his son at the cemetery's nightclub after curfew.
    XLEiMCw.png

I was really happy that Khaled completed his Super Parent aspiration in his final week by helping to parent Darius, and Mila got her final promotion in the culinary career. She refused to retire until she hit the top... and then she didn't actually have time. But she loved cooking so I don't think she regrets it. Overall they were happy sims who had a good life together, but they will be missed.

Big changes happened next, but honestly this is getting kind of long so I think I'll keep that for a later post.
    Happy Simming to you all!
  • DarkwingzDarkwingz Posts: 83 Member
    edited December 2020
    Been working on a very fun build these last few days.
    Playing around with the platform system really opened up a lot more rooms than I could've imagined for a tiny complex.
    Not certain when it'll be done, as I made it with rough modern Japanese architecture as the inspiration, but I don't have the pack for completing the exterior walls.
    It'll have to be uploaded without Tatami mats, with modern as a hashtag.
    Don't know if I'll ever have time to revise it to be more stylistically Japanese after Snowy Escape goes on sale next year.
    Finally had the stairs and platforms built when I realized that there was no foundation.
    Without any room to move it around, I'll have to do some minor revisions on a larger plot once everything is set up for atmospheric additions.
    You can search for my builds with EA Account ID: MASTERDARKWINGZ
    No longer taking build requests/questions, sorry.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top