Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where are the aliens in Batuu?

Batuu is no longer an alien. Only bald clones. What do I pay for 10 euros? The eco garden also does not work. Also stairs at home.

Comments

• LesleyALesleyA Posts: 30 Member
    With regards the lack of Aliens on Batuu, there is a bug report here which needs people to add their voices to it so the devs know its a problem. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-JGB-Townies-in-Batuu-are-missing-face-masks/td-p/9723701
  • RobynrcRobynrc Posts: 1 New Member
    Yes please everyone! I think there are many who doesn't even know that they are missing because they got the pack after the bug already existed. If you have alot of bald people in Batuu then yes you also have this bug. Please check out the thread in bug reports and click me too at the bottom of first person making the report.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited December 2020
    Just posting the link again so its clickable for others since a new member without links abilities posted it. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-JGB-Townies-in-Batuu-are-missing-face-masks/td-p/9723701 Thanks for posting it @LesleyA I added a me too there, definetly not the same world it was as to the first time playing it ;) Happy simming
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    I added to the thread at EA. I'm bummed to go to Batuu and just see a bunch of bald tanned people.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Batuu???????? is that the alien homeworld??? I haven't been there in a very long time. I do have aliens in my game.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Batuu???????? is that the alien homeworld??? I haven't been there in a very long time. I do have aliens in my game.

The Alien homeworld in Get To Work is Sixam. Batuu is from the Journey To Batuu "Let's advertise Disney's Galaxy's Edge" game pack.
  • SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
    I am having this problem also. It's incredibly annoying and disappointing. I actually really like this pack. :(
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    edited January 2021
    I am having this problem also. It's incredibly annoying and disappointing. I actually really like this pack. :(

It really is. It's just stupid that it's even broken. Batuu is completely separate from the rest of the game so why were the devs even messing with the masks? I went from visiting there often for the Star Wars /Alien vibe with some of my sims to barely going at all because it's lame to see a bunch of one punch man clones running around not being star warsy.

• SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »

It really is. It's just stupid that it's even broken. Batuu is completely separate from the rest of the game so why were the devs even messing with the masks? I went from visiting there often for the Star Wars /Alien vibe with some of my sims to barely going at all because it's lame to see a bunch of one punch man clones running around not being star warsy.

Someone made a sort-of fix, by making the masks skin details instead of hats. It works, but you have to go and individually change every single townie in cas.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    (I mean to be fair, there never were aliens on Batuu in the Sims because it's a theme park and all of them are actors. Unless they are actual Sim aliens of course, but then they are still cosplaying as other aliens).

Seriously tho, that bug is kind of a big deal. I don't have the pack, but that's... kind of makes the pack completely pointless??
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek