Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Sims era did you start on?

123457...Next

Comments

• MelinoeMelinoe Posts: 64 Member
    The Sims 1 House Party. I wanted to play it from the very beginning but I had to convince my parents to let me get it.
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    I started with Sims 1and I've played all of the Sims games released since but still prefer TS3! :smiley:
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    A friend of mine got me into Sims 4 about a month ago.
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,254 Member
    I used to watch my older cousin play the original sims and fell in love!
    I begged and begged my parents to buy it for me and I'm not exactly sure when I started playing, but they eventually bought me The Sims Deluxe & Double Deluxe. So maybe around 2002. Then came Makin' Magic, which was my favorite expansion! So many happy memories.
    I was like 7, so I didn't really know how to read about the expansion packs and where to get them, so I solely relied on whatever my mom found. :)
    I've been hooked ever since.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Sims 2. I was 5 when Sims 1 came out, and I didn't get my first computer until I was like 10, anyway.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    SimCity, then The Sims. I had Sims2 and Sims3, but barely scratched the surface by comparison, due to having comparatively little time to play.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    I'm pretty sure I started with Sims 2 when I was 6 years old, so around 2006 : D
  • BlueSpaarkleBlueSpaarkle Posts: 92 Member
    I started playing The Sims 3 for the first time around 2011. I knew about Sims before but sadly I coulnd't get around to play it. (I barely even owned a computer and internet at that time lol)
    I didn't even know about expansion packs at first, the first ones that I got were Supernatural & Seasns when they came out in 2012. It was actually Youtuber TheQuxxn who got me into them... I was literally running home from school to watch a new episode of her Seasons gameplay, ahh the good old days!
    My Sims 3 Page: BlueSpaarkle
    ✿ Owning TS3 Store since June 2018✿
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    I started with the release of TS1.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • OliwkaWidmoOliwkaWidmo Posts: 45 Member
    I started playing shortly after Hot Date was released, I think, but I only had the base game for a long time.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Started with TS2 pets for PS2, then moving to TS2 for PS2 and then TS3 in 2011 as the second game for my first gaming pc.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited December 2020
    I started with The Sims base game in 2000 then collected most of the EP's except Unleashed, Superstar and Makin' Magic. However, a while ago I collected the missing ones and now I have a complete The Sims collection. It's just a shame I can't really play it without going through hoops and hurdles on Win 7 and Win 10. So I am not playing it as of now.

Then I got TS2 when it came out and University but everything else of TS2 I skipped due to hard times. I did end up collecting a few more EP's and SP's but like TS, it does not play. There is TS2 Ultimate Collection that I have but I am so done with being bribed with free games if you download this or that client. There's always a catch 22 somewhere along the line.

Then TS3 released and I played since day one and eventually I was able to collect all EP's, SP's and the whole store being the only Sims game I play even now consistently. Also being my favorite for everything improved upon, being innovative, and so many advancements it brought to the franchise.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”