Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Already answered.

Are you looking forward to your Top Songs (Wrapped) of 2020 on Spotify (or whatever other music platforms you use)?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    IDK what that means lol

Are you now thinking about breathing
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    No.

Fav dessert?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Cheesecake.

You now have a new surname, the catch is that it has to be named after a colour of your choice. What is your new surname? Feel free to put in a prefix.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Turquoise!

Fun question so same again.
    Black.

Do you wear glasses?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    No but I used to.

What is your top song on your Spotify wrapped up? If you don’t have Spotify than what would you guess it is?
    I use Deezer. I have Moneymoneymoney by Wildways. It was number 1 last year too. This song is a force to be reckoned. 😂

Same question.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited December 2020
    By top song, does it mean the first one on the 2020 Wrapped list on Spotify?

The first song on that list for me is "i Feel Love" by Sam Smith. Hunh. I like Sam Smith but I wouldn't say they are my fave. The song is good but Donna Summer prolly did it better. And Sam Smith's voice reminds me way too much of Cher, and I don't care for Cher's timbre.

I just discovered a collaboration of awesomeness in Zen by X Ambassadors in collaboration with K.Flay and Grandson. It's not the greatest song ever, but touches on pandemic fatigue issues and features two of my favorite artists.

So: what song collaboration is your most recent liked discovery?

[edited because I of all people, went and accidentally misgendered Sam Smith! Fixed it!]
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited December 2020
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SAfFheMsd2w

This is from 2 years ago tho. So it's not so recent. There's no recent song collaboration that I love. And if someone were to ask me, "How about that Bring Me The Horizon song with BABYMETAL," cuz that's what everyone in the metalcore scene is obsessing over, I will slap them in the face.

Fav healthy snack?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Kale smoothie with unsweetened almond milk and wild Maine blueberries, for breakfast. I always feel better when I start the day with that, and a triple shot of good espresso.

Same question!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Uh. I don't really snack so much anymore now. 😂 I don't know. Maybe just an apple or something. Or frozen bananas.

Do you take any vitamins (not in fruit form)?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Once in a while if I think of it. I guess the evidence isn't great in favor of them. I mean, we have in common with guinea pigs, an inability to synthesize our own vitamin C, and must therefore get it dietarily (most other mammals can synthesize their own) and Vitamin C doesn't have much risk of toxicity because it's water-soluble, doesn't get stored in body fat like some others. So no harm in taking some, but it's also hard to be deficient in it if one eats a varied diet rich in green veggies and some fruits. Or, traditionally in the Central Asian Steppes, fermented mare's milk called kumis or airag (or a few other names).

What fermented food(s) or drink(s) have you enjoyed?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I love tempeh, olives, cheese, and yogurt.

Are you afraid of spiders?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I always had been, but have noticed as of late, that fear response seems to be ebbing away. Not sure why, but can't complain.
    So much about me has changed, it's very strange.

Have you ever had something fundamental about you, change, and you didn't know why?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    No. I usually always know why I change. Cuz it's usually a choice for me.

Would you be embarrass to hear a playlist of songs you liked when you were teenager, now?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Well, I’m still a teenager so I’ll base it off of when I was a kid. No I wouldn’t. I mostly listened to Taylor Swift and Katie Perry and stuff back then and I still think some of there songs are pretty good. Wouldn’t choose to listen to them but I don’t mind.
    Question?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Crap lol. If you could speak to any type of animal what would it be?
    Cats! :) Like small cats and big cats. All cats!

Do you have any misconception about you?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited December 2020
    That's a deep question! Almost without a doubt, for how realistic is our vision of ourselves? Maybe everything I thought I knew about myself is inaccurate somehow.

I liked the question about being embarrassed by music one listened to as a teen (or in Mouse's case, young child) and I listened to The Cure, Nirvana, Bjork, Brian Eno's experimental stuff, classical music, Philip Glass, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, some local Austin bands like the Austin Lounge Lizards (who are/were full of snark) and whatever was on the various indie radio stations, and I'm not embarrassed by that.

What have you learned that surprised you, recently?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Hannah Montana isn’t real. I know this is stupid but when I was little I used to listen to a lot of the songs but it never watched the show so I always thought she was an actual person with a show based off her.

Have you ever thought someone from a tv show, movie, or video game was real?
    Not that I recall, though I wished some of them were.

Have you ever been friends with someone who was a lot older or younger than yourself?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Yes. Up until last year I had been part a military band for about 15 years and we were of mixed ages (at present the youngest is about 18 and the oldest is 90). We all generally got on well.

If you could pick one place in the world to visit (in a world where COVID doesn't exist), where would you go?
    edited December 2020
    LA.

What time is it there where you are?
    FwDXXd5.gif