Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why does the time traveler give the opportunity to my wizard sim?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
4.png

As you can see from the screenshot, my plumbot inspected and activated the portal and he saw Time Traveler. And he gave the Almanac of Time to my plumbot, but he gave my wizard sim his 1st opportunity. I don't understand why..? He has done all the opportunity in Oasis Landing long time ago. My wizard sim was listening the serenade from his spouse while the plumbot was activating the portal.

Untitled-11.png

Is that why he got the opportunity? :D He is challenging the mission impossible which the romantic interaction is unavailable with Time traveler. By the way, this wizard sim is a creator of the plumbot. :) Maybe isn't the plumbot available to have this opportunity? The sentience trait is chipped in.

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    That shouldn't happen if your sims is strictly attracted to opposite gender or maybe your sims has Insane trait? Because some Insane Sims wishes are impossible to fulfill
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    He always gives it to my other sim as well.Whoever activates the portal, the other sim gets the quest for me for some reason, unless I only have one sim.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Whichever sim is active always gets the opportunity in my games. I will send one household member to investigate the portal, then switch to another, since the first one doesn't need any immediate direction from me. But the opportunity will then go to the one I'm playing, even when it happens to be a child who can collect the power cells, but can't deliver them to Emit.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited December 2020
    @izecson
    No..His traits are bookworm, unflirty, charismatic, athletic, perfectionist, gatherer and being brave. Sometimes, he does unexpected things like giving flowers to his spouse..which is less likely happened to unlfirty sims.

@GracyManor, @IreneSwift

Ahh,,,thanks. Then it means the time traveler choose who can take his opportunities. then.. there's a possibility the time traveler likes my wizard sim more than other family member, and his mind can be changed in Oasis Landing and give the rest opportunities to other family members. :D