Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited December 2020
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    @jeansoo and @izecson The first sim I played as a scuba diver in IP married Teodor Medina when Palmira was still a child. She wasn't the easiest child to raise, but she turned out mostly OK, and my sim had a good relationship with her.

In my game Teodor has another child and I focused mostly on her brother, so Palmira didn't get much love in the early year resulting her developing not-so-good trait, I tried to alleviate it by enrolling her in a very expensive prep school iirc called Smugglersworth Prep School? And it backfired since the expensive school apparently gave her a snob trait. The only good relationship Palmira has is with her own father and brother who has easily impressed trait.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    When Annie started playing her bass outdoors, Hairball came out to watch.

vhKF92L.jpg
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    1vTLCDN.jpg
    Playing video games after getting stressed out at work.
    He used to protest against clown when he was still a teenager, but now he fout out his son has been making a clown snowman so he destroyed it

awy38jzb5oqb9wkzg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    Screenshot-174.jpg
    Gave Bebe 80s big hair...
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Connor got his face painted at the fall festival.
    j9d5til.png
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

A resent shot that did not make it to my story

szbVmJj.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited December 2020
    @IreneSwift

yes if you play Palmira, she will get good traits after aging up to child. :smile: I was the same when I was playing with Theodore. Palmira added good traits from good grade at school. The reason I gave up that game is I lost the saved game. Theodore fell in love with Rubisel Itchtaca and I liked it as Rubisel is another sim I like in IP. But for some reason, I couldn't find that saved game in Main Menu..since palmira had only 2 days left until next birthday for teen. I was looking after 2 kids in that game, one is Palmira and the other one is Rubisel's daughter from Linda Scott. I added her using MC mod as she looked like more Rubisel than Linda. I was playing with 4 sims in a household but all of a sudden, I couldn't find that game in Main Menu... I'd like to play Theodore once more if I have a chance again.::)

@izecson
    Yes I forgot her name so..I wrote her household name instead. :D You're right. There's another boy baby in Florita's tummy who has almost twin looks of Alfonso while Palmira was toddler. Yes the boy was having good traits although I don't remember his traits now. :)
    haha that son made the clown snowman..and his daddy is destroying. So funny.:D I like his son! :D

@Nikkei_Simmer Your sim's face looks like when the sims are taking a class at the student union. :D So lovely!

@Sharonia
    Looks totally different sim from that face painting. :)

@Tamijo
    What is he doing at the desk? I'm curious :)

Post edited by Jeansoo on
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited December 2020
    After a bit of trial and error, Honey had finally found Mr. Right. This is Frosty Winter, part of a set of season-themed twins I created a while back just for fun. They are now engaged.
    50676404747_f857a29ced_c.jpg

@Jeansoo, no room, no money, no dishwasher, good old handy-cleaning :)
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
    edited December 2020
    Tamijo wrote: »
    @Jeansoo, no room, no money, no dishwasher, good old handy-cleaning :)

Oh gosh! LOL...I thought he was doing something at a desk but he was cleaning the sink. :D

@KNORear Congratulations! It's not easy to find the true love in life.:)

Muddi at war with some old bucket's in the laundry room - another shot not making it to my story.

zv1YwaK.jpg
    @Jeansoo I didn't even aware Palmira has another brother, but the brother I talked about is from Teodor Medina who I engineered with premade mailman from sunlit tides Papaya Cruz
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    Annie & Hairball have moved to a houseboat. Annie is doing the foghorn upgrade to the helm.

s2gmQ7T.jpg
    edited December 2020
    izecson wrote: »
    @Jeansoo I didn't even aware Palmira has another brother, but the brother I talked about is from Teodor Medina who I engineered with premade mailman from sunlit tides Papaya Cruz

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....LOL..I thought you meant the another brother from Florita's belly. :D

@IreneSwift Hairball..the name is so cute. Always takes a long time to upgrade any object in the sims3..T_T

Jeansoo wrote: »

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....LOL..I thought you meant the another brother from Florita's belly. :D

@IreneSwift Hairball..the name is so cute. Always takes a long time to upgrade any object in the sims3..T_T

Having a high level spellcasting witch/warlock is handy for upgrading stuff, it usually take no less than an hour of Sims time per upgrade.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    edited December 2020

Having a high level spellcasting witch/warlock is handy for upgrading stuff, it usually take no less than an hour of Sims time per upgrade.

Yeah that's why my main sim family is all wizard sims. haha Of course, they already completed handy skill journal challenges as well. After that, they no more need to upgrade for a long time, they always use magically upgrade ability.:D
    Leurent and Mildred

xy2v2iq54jutwadzg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags

Muddi again, This time jumped up to sleep in an empty bed.

ZQiqBxn.jpg

Thank you. The name just popped into my head and I went with it.

There's at least one upgrade that doesn't take very long. Putting the glow on an umbrella is very quick. It's even faster than having a genius parent read a skill book to their toddler at the library.

edited December 2020
    I don't know if being stared at while one is asleep is romantic or downright creepy

gzzpcrpq0wromy8zg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I don't know if being stared at while one is asleep is romantic or downright creepy

Maybe it depends on how long the staring lasts for? :D

Lily and Connor were invited to a Spooky Day party at Pauline Wan's house.
    wYA8v5L.png
    edited December 2020
    Leurent and Mildred

xy2v2iq54jutwadzg.jpg

Have a question here. I've been wondering the way a man and a woman do the slow dance in real western world. I mean usually man asks for the slow dance to a lady, and the man holds her waist in movies but it's reversed in the sims 3. Is that only me feel like this? For example, in case my male sim asks for the slow dance to his wife in the sims 3, all of a sudden..his wife holds her husband's waist, then her husband put his hand on her shoulder? Is this normal in real western world? I don't mean men always have to ask for the slow dance but usually men put their hands on women's waist. I'm from Asia..actually don't know about this. :blush:

It's good to see her husband all through the night while sleeping. Or I'm Watching YOU..Don't go ANYWHERE while I'm in BED..!

@Sharonia OMG..Your sims' slow dance looks great!

now is it my turn to bring my slow dance shot? :D

7.png

sorry for the man man married couple. I couldn't help they are being romantic all the time each other.. They are dancing at the dance club in Oasis Landing. The white haired guy is the man who got slapped from Palmira 5 times! :D The weird thing is he is still a mean sim but he never being mean to his spouse. Instead..he is randomly being mean to his son who was born in the hospital in Oasis Landing(from Engineering a baby) and other neighborhood. The white haired guy is a flirty sim and the black haired guy is an unflirty sim but always love each other. :smiley:
    Post edited by Jeansoo on

Another scene not making it to my story:

David having fun at Miss Loveland's
    0lxvQ0f.jpg

Leurent and Mildred

xy2v2iq54jutwadzg.jpg

Have a question here. I've been wondering the way a man and a woman do the slow dance in real western world. I mean usually man asks for the slow dance to a lady, and the man holds her waist in movies but it's reversed in the sims 3. Is that only me feel like this? For example, in case my male sim asks for the slow dance to his wife in the sims 3, all of a sudden..his wife holds her husband's waist, then her husband put his hand on her shoulder? Is this normal in real western world? I don't mean men always have to ask for the slow dance but usually men put their hands on women's waist. I'm from Asia..actually don't know about this. :blush:

You are correct. So in order for my sims to slow dance properly, I always have the wife/girlfriend do the asking. I'd rather have it look right.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top