Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Connor just found out that baby number two is on the way.
    0Ie3h0T.png
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    This is technically the first screenshot, but I just had to post this. :D
    Screenshot-113.jpg
    Haruo: "But I don't wanna move!"
    River: "I don't like the idea either!"
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • UnseenHorizonUnseenHorizon Posts: 212 Member
    Noticed this stray dog keeps hanging out on our porch and look how fluffy he is.
    Screenshot-10.jpg?dl=1

I'm tempted to straight up adopt him but my house is way too small for that at the moment... :/
    "Hosting indoor firework shows since '00"
    Currently trying to pick up The Sims 3 again :)

You can find me lurking around The Sims 3 board, feel free to say hi!
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I also did this to my parents after they lectured me :D

lw7n1szkijzbuyrzg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    edited November 2020
    Last night I learned not to leave Connor cooking while I pay attention to other things.
    qiaHHbh.png
    I think he put something in the oven and forgot about it. :D
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Last night I learned not to leave Connor cooking while I pay attention to other things.
    qiaHHbh.png
    I think he put something in the oven and forgot about it. :D

@Sharonia A Lesson hard learned though, Never ever leave your Absent-Minded sims cook on their own, i had an absent minded sim from years ago who died setting herself on fire after she tried to cook and I was away from computer getting snacks of my own. I have to micro manage my sims Leurent as he is Absent Minded as well
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited November 2020
    Decided to start shopping for Honey's love interest. This is Rex Ulrich, and he seriously needs a makeover, but otherwise, he has potential. The two of them had a great time at prom together.
    50665858432_41f6209621_z.jpg
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Annie's game got corrupted and not even moving her to a new save fixed it. So I went into CAS with her slider numbers, made her and hairball completely new, and started them over in IP. She's living in a house now, but will move to a houseboat later.

LXzreON.jpg
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    edited December 2020
    Haven't taken many screenshots recently but the last one I took was of my Legacy Founder playing Golf at a Golf Course I built in Sunset Valley (To test out the routing in case any issues come up) . The reason why I'm not taking as many screenshots is because I plan to do some Online Courses in January
    Post edited by Sleepstar on
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

:D I love having Pets back in my game!

50653730492_2778851f3f_b.jpg
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Oh kitty no! Yuck! :s

Visiting an apartment that should probably be condemned ( if it already wasn't ) and not looking too thrilled about it.

6b097bf67bf628280674d9d1aa9b1f747d490461.jpg

Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    Leurent's favorite new toy

zr5npbu38i5ikv4zg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    Fall arrived in Sunset Valley for the first time.
    qz9bzOy.png
    Connor was enjoying himself with the leaves.
    Annie reading the newspaper in front of the grocery store

OJexCUi.jpg
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    I also did this to my parents after they lectured me :D

lw7n1szkijzbuyrzg.jpg

I love this. :D

@Sharonia I always wish to have Conor Frio make a girlfriend but I didn't have chance to do. So happy to see he is having 2 babies now. :D
    edited December 2020
    Eventually I finished building my own resort. It took a couple of days in real time to build this 64 64 resort. And I got this reviews from a customer.

6.png

Untitled-3.png

Actually, there was NO Good Place for the resort anywhere in Bridgeport. This was the best as the sims 3 sims can boat anywhere, but the customer is complaining about this. I wish him to move to Isla Paradiso very soon. :D

I need to change the parking lot to dock. There's no way to arrive here by car but I have no idea how the sims can park their cars. LOL

Untitled-29.png

This was my last screenshot I took at 2 am. I asked my plumbot to clean the resort but..

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    edited December 2020
    bekkasan wrote: »
    :D I love having Pets back in my game!

50653730492_2778851f3f_b.jpg

OMG...

tenor.gif

BTW, @bekkasan - glad you have Pets back in the game too... been loving your Pets screenshots: horsies, kitties, doggies.

My last shot of the game was this one: :D
    Screenshot-94.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Jeansoo that's a really good resort, I wish I have the patience and skill to build my own, I have tried running one in a premade free resort in Isla Paradiso while playing Medina household.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    edited December 2020
    @Jeansoo that's a really good resort, I wish I have the patience and skill to build my own, I have tried running one in a premade free resort in Isla Paradiso while playing Medina household.

Thank you. I always Re edit the buildings from Exchanges or Gallery in case the sims 4, and it takes time almost same as building a new one. Now I'm trying to build my own one although they don't look fantastic but it is the best environment for my flavor. :)

Ohhhh..I love Medina family. I feel like activating him right now :D I have the memory about his daughter Palmira, she became a teenager in my game long time ago. I was playing the 2nd generation of T.Van Gould from Moonlight Falls, he became a lifeguard at that time. While he was exercising at gym, a crazy girl called my sim over and she slapped him without any greeting..? My sim is a mean sim. He autonomously shouted at her, and she gave him the 2nd slap..! LOL.. Then my sim shouted again, then she gave him the 3rd one..!! Unbelievable.. eventually she gave him the slap 5 times in total, then eventually my sim got upset and beat her. And after that, my sim got the party invitation message from one of his best friends, Theodor Medina, he was heading to Theodore's house. I wondered why that crazy girl followed my sim all the way to the party place!! That's how I learned that crazy girl was his friend's daughter...

And that male sim Van Gould became my best sim. :D I'm still playing him in Bridgeport and he became an owner of that resort above with his spouse.

Jeansoo wrote: »

Thank you. I always Re edit the buildings from Exchanges or Gallery in case the sims 4, and it takes time almost same as building a new one. Now I'm trying to build my own one although they don't look fantastic but it is the best environment for my flavor. :)

Ohhhh..I love Medina family. I feel like activating him right now :D I have the memory about his daughter Palmira, she became a teenager in my game long time ago. I was playing the 2nd generation of T.Van Gould from Moonlight Falls, he became a lifeguard at that time. While he was exercising at gym, a crazy girl called my sim over and she slapped him without any greeting..? My sim is a mean sim. He autonomously shouted at her, and she gave him the 2nd slap..! LOL.. Then my sim shouted again, then she gave him the 3rd one..!! Unbelievable.. eventually she gave him the slap 5 times in total, then eventually my sim got upset and beat her. And after that, my sim got the party invitation message from one of his best friends, Theodor Medina, he was heading to Theodore's house. I wondered why that crazy girl followed my sim all the way to the party place!! That's how I learned that crazy girl was his friend's daughter...

And that male sim Van Gould became my best sim. :D I'm still playing him in Bridgeport and he became an owner of that resort above with his spouse.

I had the same experience with Palmira, my Sims In profile Pic used to date her and both of them have snob traits but palmira has the added nastiness of being a diva, they used to autonomously argue over things (one thing I always witnessed everytime snob meeting another snob) but every a single argument always resulting palmira slapping my sims (could be because she has diva trait).

I always like Teodor but he is such an unlucky feller based on his bio, got scammed by his partner Alfonso and his wife left him for the said partner.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    edited December 2020

I had the same experience with Palmira, my Sims In profile Pic used to date her and both of them have snob traits but palmira has the added nastiness of being a diva, they used to autonomously argue over things (one thing I always witnessed everytime snob meeting another snob) but every a single argument always resulting palmira slapping my sims (could be because she has diva trait).

I always like Teodor but he is such an unlucky feller based on his bio, got scammed by his partner Alfonso and his wife left him for the said partner.

Looks like Palmira added 2 new traits after aged up. :D Then, Palmira had Insane since toddler, then snob and diva. LOL I noticed diva sims love to slap. She used her insane trait when she slapped my sim. :smiley: Yeah I know his poor unlucky life. I always trying to have him to be rich with a big resort again but I don't want to have him re marry with Senorita Hernandez.

By the way, your sim in profile looks gorgeous! :D

Looks like Palmira added 2 new traits after aged up. :D Then, Palmira had Insane since toddler, then snob and diva. LOL I noticed diva sims love to slap. She used her insane trait when she slapped my sim. :smiley: Yeah I know his poor unlucky life. I always trying to have him to be rich with a big resort again but I don't want to have him re marry with Senorita Hernandez.

By the way, your sim in profile looks gorgeous! :D

Oh you mean Florita Hernandez? Palmira gets most of her look from her mother, I changed her Insane Trait to Unstable since it fits her difficult upbringing more.

And thank you! he is a son of my Sims who was making faces to his father posted here yesterday
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    edited December 2020
    Nicole had her first birthday and I love her so much.
    SJl3nq2.png
    She has Lily's red hair and Connors green eyes.
    Post edited by Sharonia on
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited December 2020
    Honey has officially become a Young adult. Her final traits are Neurotic, Neat, Clumsy, Perceptive, and Genius(I know technically part of the PGC rules is all heirs must have the trait Dislikes Children, but I don't follow it because it really doesn't change the challenge much and I like variety in my sims). She also rolled the LTW Celebrated Five Star Chef.
    50673114022_104ba5af18_z.jpg
    Post edited by KNORear on
    @jeansoo and @izecson The first sim I played as a scuba diver in IP married Teodor Medina when Palmira was still a child. She wasn't the easiest child to raise, but she turned out mostly OK, and my sim had a good relationship with her.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top