Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    Goosey wrote: »
    Going through all my CC's for poses the last few days and been taking screenshots as I test them.

Love your sims! They look like animated dolls. :smile:
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    It appears that my Sims have pretty much taken over the club I built in Newcrest tonight. In the shot; Slim Shoddy, Gwen Gluttenous, Jericho Six, Marge, Beverly Bratwurst, Nate Whiplash, and Richard Pouter. My, what an odd bunch they are.....and what a strange world I've created

1jhzMdj.png

@Nate_Whiplash1 I love the names and looks you give your sims (and the premades)! :D
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Love undyting.

TKLF3on.png
    jhgQIt3.png
    4nkQyzu.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    A very Franksteinian moment.
    G1KIZ19.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    Sure, that mirror will help a lot, when you are doing your makeup...
    0MXjdv9.png

It. Is. Aliiive! Great capture!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Mariko

i3lWJpq.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member

@GalacticGal , She is actually a vampire, so her own reflection does not show from the mirror :)

Okay, things are getting wild in the bar at Selvadorada! What a party animal :smiley:
    (I was not controlling her)
    K6IXr60.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Ellupelluellu

Okay, things are getting wild in the bar at Selvadorada! What a party animal :smiley:
    (I was not controlling her)
    K6IXr60.png
    Lol! She is such a wild party girl! Maybe she was knitting a cute little crop top to wear 😂

And your last picture is pretty funny considering mine!

Thorne and Don were supposed to be inside this restaurant/ bar attending their club meeting, but Don went out on the porch to start knitting instead! For no reason! And I wasn’t controlling these two either, just like you weren’t controlling Veera! 🤣. I was there with a different group, and just watching them.

zGPB9FU.png

And Thorne is so sweet in my game that ....
    He came outside to sit with him until he was done 🥰

SzNziRq.png

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    Taking a close-up of the knitting needles makes me understand why they were called knitting PINS in the 18th century. They look like a very large pair of sewing pins. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    @AlwaysAsking , maybe she thought it was just better to knit, after all, that bar was full with this top fashionistas :D
    iPRiO0u.png

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    It appears that my Sims have pretty much taken over the club I built in Newcrest tonight. In the shot; Slim Shoddy, Gwen Gluttenous, Jericho Six, Marge, Beverly Bratwurst, Nate Whiplash, and Richard Pouter. My, what an odd bunch they are.....and what a strange world I've created

1jhzMdj.png

@Nate_Whiplash1 I love the names and looks you give your sims (and the premades)! :D

Thank you! :smile:
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Sherry meditated from sunup to sundown while listening to New Age music, a few birds softly singing and the sound of her windchimes swaying in the warm ocean breezes. Her needs didn't budge the entire time. I love this aspect of the Wellness skill, it's so calming and peaceful. <3

yrTEGKW.png
    My Sims after a very hard, emotional week: Sometimes you just have to chillax.

5l2RWQD.jpg
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Barry and his husband Ryan (behind him in the brown jacket and glasses) are busting some moves in the snow in Newcrest

oyWk6hz.png
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Had a few hours to play this morning. The shrubbery in Forgotten Hollow is beautiful in the winter.
    10011730899d71d39a29718c84eb4a90fb7bfa76.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I wish we had a Sixam world. How can they giveus such a gorgeous place that is sooooo useless.
    f4xUnQy.png
  • sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    BAIcMgX.png

I got this insane look on my new celeb sim. Unfortunately I had to retire her from the game because there's something wrong with her head, any children would have weirdly small heads and I don't know how to fix that.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    After Benny tragically lost his life at the hands, well, tentacles, of the mother plant, his widow Cristal sold their Strangerville home & made a fresh start with the little ones in San Myshuno. She found this large 3 bedroom apartment for an absolute steal, and is trying to create a cheerful environment for Levi & Agnes to grow up in.

iTJHUR9.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    I took my remakes of Christopher Steel and Monika Morris from the Sims 3 and started a new save in the Sims 4. I wish they would make a comeback to the Sims series. I always made them get together. They're on the gallery if you want to download.

Hlusgjb.png

Anna decided to taste Selvadoradan banana dish... it looked tasty.
    mkl7MTe.png

result:
    Poor Anna, I bet she never orders from that venue again..
    ykTKGmg.png

4xtcraK.png

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    sennawales wrote: »
    BAIcMgX.png

I got this insane look on my new celeb sim. Unfortunately I had to retire her from the game because there's something wrong with her head, any children would have weirdly small heads and I don't know how to fix that.

It's actually easy to resize heads! Because she has bangs, you may need to temporarily remove her hair first, so you can get to her forehead. Basically just drag on the forehead, outward to make the head wider, and up and down to make the head longer. (I use trackpad, so I'm not sure of the exact method for a mouse, but on trackpad you just use two fingers like you would to resize a nose or any other body part.)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    02.12.20_14-53-19r1jkl.jpg

Body is 5 characters too short.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    Anna decided to taste Selvadoradan banana dish... it looked tasty.
    mkl7MTe.png

result:
    Poor Anna, I bet she never orders from that venue again..
    ykTKGmg.png

4xtcraK.png

Clearly tasted like ear wax!! lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top